Maggie's First Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

Maggie soon returned to the bedroom smiling and obviously refreshed. She moved to the leather love seat and asked if someone would pour her a glass of wine. All of the Marines rushed to serve her a glass of Pinot Grigio.

She looked at me and smiled demurely asking if I had captured some good photos. She already knew the answer but I suppose she was trying to engage me in a process where I was otherwise an outsider albeit one with a digital camera.

Clay moved over to the love seat and sat beside Maggie still naked. He reached up under the USMC tee shirt and lightly massaged her breast with the other guys watching and waiting for a reaction. Maggie cozied up to Clay and reached for his expanding cock which was already on the way to returning to its full glory.

He whispered something into Maggie's ear and then took her by the hand and returned to the bed which had been smoothed out and readied by the always eager Marines. Clay sat Maggie on the edge of the bed and asked his fellow Marines to line up side by side in front of Maggie. Soon it was apparent that she was going to suck all four cocks one after the other. She started with Clay and worked his cock with her hand and her lips as he grew to his full and impressive size. Maggie reached up and ripped the USMC tee shirt off her torso revealing her impressive breasts to the waiting Marines.

While she was sucking his cock she reached out with her other hand and started stroking Carl's cock slowly. After about 2 minutes of sucking Clay's cock she moved to Carl and started sucking his man meat while reaching out with her other hand to stroke Harry's unbelievably long and thick cock.

All the men recovered very quickly and were soon sporting impressive erections. Perhaps it was the Viagra or perhaps it was simply Maggie's impressive charm and her physical assets. In any case, she had them all hard as a rock as she finally moved to Lew's long pole and stroked and sucked him to fullness. Throughout the cock sucking process there were hands all over Maggie's large and lovely breasts and it was clear she was warming to the moment while providing extreme oral pleasure to the men.

Harry laid down on the bed his man pole sticking straight up in the air. Clay moved Maggie over to Harry and helped her climb on top of him with his love muscle pointed directly at her waiting pussy. She inserted his cock into her lips and sat down slowly on his cock as all of us watched his cock disappear into her. It was impressive and sexy.

She took her time knowing we were watching and finally slid all the way down so that his impressive length and girth were totally consumed in her womb. What a sight.

She leaned over and kissed Harry sweetly and he wrapped his arms around her back. Soon Carl was moving behind Maggie while grabbing a bottle of Astroglide. He lathered his cock with the slippery gel and then applied a liberal amount to her asshole. He then inserted his middle finger in her and then another. She was writhing on his fingers while furiously bouncing up and down on Harry's love meat.

Soon Carl pushed the head of his cock into her anal opening. Once he got the large apple shaped head inserted he slowed to allow her to adjust to the intrusion and she responded by pushing back against him. He pushed all the way in to her ass and soon the three of them established a steady and sexy rhythm. Within minutes they were all three moaning and groaning while the other two men slowly stroked their cocks waiting their turn. Meanwhile the fucking scene was incredibly hot and sexy and it was hard to stand by and not participate. However, the respectful Marines waited their turn knowing that their time would come soon enough.

Within a few minutes Carl announced that he was going to cum in her ass and Maggie urged him by saying, "Yes, do it. Cum in my ass. Come on. Cum in me........now."

Carl soon yelled out that he was cumming as he deposited his impressive load into her anal cavity. This proved too much for Harry and he said he was going to cum. Maggie responded by moving furiously up and down and urging him to cum as well.

Carl fell off of Maggie out of respect for her need to make Harry cum but before he did, Maggie yelled out, "Cum with me, Harry. Come on. Cum with me." And then she screamed a blood curdling yell that seemed to rattle the walls. She came so hard she blacked out for a moment on top of Harry as he was filling her pussy with another huge load. All three of them lay motionless on the bed for what seemed like an eternity. No one wanted to speak out of respect for the moment and the obvious tiredness of the participants.

Maggie rolled off of Harry and snuggled up to his side as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Clay moved to the bed and asked Maggie if she was okay. She nodded and softly said yes. She also asked for her glass of wine and a wet hot towel. Lew gathered her wine glass while Clay went into the bathroom to prepare a hot towel for her.

She moved up on the bed and slipped under the sheet as she accepted the wine glass. Clay handed her the warm, wet towel which she discretely slipped under the sheet to clean herself. Lew and Clay were still naked as newborns and were both sporting huge erections. Maggie smiled at them and asked what their intentions were given the protrusions they were sporting at the moment.

Clay smiled and asked Maggie how she felt. She responded "Thoroughly fucked." We all laughed as she smiled sexily.

Clay smoothly slipped under the sheets next to Maggie and asked, "Are you completely fucked or just thoroughly fucked?"

She smiled and said, "Well, if you are asking if I am done for the afternoon I think I might be able to work up a little more energy. What do you have in mind?"

Under the sheets Clay's hand found the nipple of her left breast and we all knew that more action was just moments away.

Clay soon disappeared under the sheets as Maggie slumped down into the mattress. It was clear that Clay's head was between her legs stimulating her clitoris to another aroused state. Lew wasted no time in moving to the bed and finding one of Maggie's nipples between his teeth. This sent Maggie into slut overdrive yet again and soon she was writhing on the bed and climaxing over and over. Her ability to climax amazes me even after all these years and witnessing her various escapades. She is simply amazing and in spite of being totally and royally fucked by these stud Marines, she was ready to go again. Amazing!!!

Lew pulled Maggie off of Clay's mouth onto his waiting cock, which was standing impressively straight up in the air. Maggie rolled right on to him in the female superior position and mounted his cock. This left Clay no choice but to move in behind her and start kissing and massaging her butt cheeks. Soon his finger found her anus and she responded by pushing back against him.

Soon Clay moved his huge cock to her anus and rubbed the Astroglide gel into her and on to his cock. He positioned his cock at her opening and pushed in slowly but steadily. Maggie stopped fucking Lew long enough to allow Clay entry into her bowels and soon the three of them had found a steady and steamy pace

This was too much for Harry the Horse and he moved to the bed stroking his steel pole to another impressive length. He positioned himself above Lew who had his eyes closed while Maggie rose and fell on his cock with Clay firmly positioned in her ass. Harry fed his cock into her waiting mouth and finally she was stuffed with three giant cocks, all connected to Marines. What a sight.

In spite of having cum twice previously Harry was the first to announce that he was ready to cum and he let loose another impressive load into Maggie's waiting mouth. This time she swallowed every drop.

Clay groaned loudly and it was obvious he was cumming in her ass pounding away at her petite frame. His enormous cock made squishing sounds as he deposited his load into her ass. White hot liquid squirted out the sides of her anus as Clay continued to cum in buckets. That was his third load of the afternoon. How do these guys do it?

Finally Lew bucked up into Maggie and yelped loudly. As he pushed his cock deep into Maggie he came again deep inside her. Maggie came again as Lew completed his climax with a long, low groan.

Maggie rolled off of Lew and laid down beside Clay who was recovering on the bed. The room smelled of sex and sweat as the candles burned down on the bedside table. The voyeur in me was almost totally satiated as I viewed the scene in the suite.

Soon the kudos began. "Wow, what a woman!"

Incredible, Maggie, unbelievable fuck."

"What a woman..........a world class slut and a nice lady too."

Maggie smiled and thanked the men before remarking, "Aren't we forgetting something here?"

The men looked at each other and then at Maggie with a puzzled look.

Maggie looked at me and crooked her finger motioning me towards her. "My husband................without him none of this would be possible."

She knew my cock was about to explode. My trousers were bulging as I approached the bed. My sweet Maggie wanted to provide me with much needed relief but I also mentally noted that my wife the exhibitionist also wanted to perform one final time for the men in the room.

I moved to the bed and dropped my pants and boxers. Maggie cupped my balls and base of my cock with her right hand and she placed her left hand on my butt cheek pulling me close so she could deep throat the entire 8 inches I was feeding her. Her lips were soon pressed against my pubic hair as she took the entire cock down her throat.

I was about to explode but held off as long as possible so that Maggie could put on a show. I also wanted the wonderful sensation of her lips on my cock to continue for at least a while. However, within three minutes I was ready to explode. Maggie was making groaning and sucking noises as part of the show she was putting on for her audience.

The men looked on admiringly as Maggie slurped and sucked while stroking the base of my cock. Soon I yelled out, "Here it comes." She worked harder with her hand and her mouth and was soon rewarded with 6 or 7 spurts of white hot cum. She drained me dry and licked me clean while the men watched her perform.

All of the men were spent except Harry the Horse. When I opened my eyes he was standing right beside me with a smile on his face and his enormous cock standing straight out in front of him. He looked at Maggie smiling and said simply, "Please?"

Maggie smiled and moved over to his impressive cock. She grabbed it by the base and started stroking it lovingly while placing her mouth over the bulbous head. The exhibitionist in her was loving performing for the appreciative audience and she went to work on Harry with vigor. I wondered where in the world she found the energy to put on such as show. Harry's eyes rolled back in his head as Maggie worked her magic. Soon he announced that he was ready and Maggie pulled her mouth off of his cock. "Where do you want to cum?"

Harry smiled and told her he wanted to cum on her luscious breasts. He pumped his cock several times before producing another impressive load. Five, six, seven spurts of his love juice squirted on to Maggie's lovely tits and chest. Maggie reached for his cock and swirled her tongue on the head while cleaning every last drop of cum. What a slut!!

Finally it was obvious that everyone was spent and the delightful session was coming to an end. After wiping the hot cum off her breasts and chest Maggie climbed under the sheets and pulled the covers up to her neck almost as if to cover herself. Pretty ironic considering what she had just done with this group of soldiers.

As the men dressed they each approached Maggie and kissed her lightly on the lips or cheek and thanked her for an incredible afternoon. Maggie asked to no one in particular, "What does a girl have to do to get one of those Marine Corps tee shirts?" Soon three USMC tee shirts were flying through the air landing on the bed beside Maggie.

Maggie giggled and said, "Thanks for the memories guys!"

When they were finally dressed the Marines stood at attention at the foot of the bed and saluted Maggie in unison. Semper Fi, Maggie! Semper Fi!!

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers
12