Maggie's Lesson

Story Info
Maggie gets a lesson in trust from her Master.
1.2k words
3.97
20.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers

Maggie screamed. She tried to stifle it but out it came anyway. A hand reached out to clamp her mouth shut.

"There there Slave, very good." Pete her Master stroked her damp hair with his other hand.

"There there," he said again.

Maggie relaxed as the pain subsided. She tasted the saltiness of his hand pressed against her lips.

"You're doing well," he went on to say, "Very well indeed."

Maggie was pleased that he thought she was doing well but she had no idea what her Master had in mind for her when he had offered a gag for her earlier.

At her questioning look he had said, "In case you scream Pet. I won't do anything I don't think you can handle but that doesn't mean I won't take you by surprise."

Maggie had shook her head at the offered gag. She hadn't thought she would need it at the time.

Master had had her tied up. Her hands and feet tied to each end of the bed so she was spread apart. He had put a blindfold on her, also something he had never done before.

"Part of being a good Slave not only obedience and respect, but trust as well. So tonight I am going to blindfold you to see how well you trust me." He had told her.

He quietly reminded her of the safe word before he began.

"Consider it an honor that I choose you to be my property. As my property I expect you obey me at all times and not to question my judgment. As my Slave everything of yours is mine as is every part of you. Do you understand Slave?" he asked.

Maggie had already been told this and understood the deal, so even though she wondered why he felt the need to remind her she simply replied, "Yes Master."

"Good girl."

He started to stroke her leg with his crop."Tonight I am going to determine how well you trust me by letting know when you have had enough pain." He told her.

He started to whack her body with the crop as he spoke. "Can you handle it Slave?"

"Yes Master." She replied.

Whack!

"Good girl."

He struck her upper thighs, her belly, the tops of her feet. Maggie tried hard to be quiet and not cry out but it was hard. She couldn't see where he would whip her with the crop next due to the blind fold.

He told her she was being a good girl, trusting her Master to know what was best for her. He ran the crop over her breasts and took her by surprise when he struck each nipple.

Whack! Whack!

She let out a whelp of pain at that. Her nipples were still stinging when he put the nipple clamps on. He stoked her stinging thighs and belly with the crop. Maggie wasn't really sure what he was going to do next so she tried to relax as best she could to show him how much she really did trust him.

Whack!

He whipped her pussy right on the left lip. Then he did the right. Maggie did cry out at that and then he struck her clit. Not just once but 3 times in a row.

At the intense pain she couldn't help it, that's when she screamed and her Master had put his hand over her mouth.

After removing his hand she heard him leave the room. Maggie tried to stifle the few tears that gathered in her eyes but she couldn't help it. "Damn that hurt!" She thought to herself.

She heard him come back. She felt something cold run over her clit and realized it was ice. Maggie enjoyed the feel of the ice on her throbbing pussy. He then rubbed the ice on her belly, thighs and feet. Everywhere he had struck her with the crop.

Pete untied her legs and arms. Not sure if she was supposed to move, she stay still. He soon told her what to do.

"Slave turn over and lay on your stomach."

Maggie did as she was asked.

He put a pillow under her neck so her head was facing down but not smothered into the sheets. He retied her arms and legs.

Maggie felt some pain still but she waited patiently for her Master to continue. She couldn't help but wonder how she looked. Her front side was sure to be red and her face splotchy. Plus she was laying all spread out completely naked.

"You're doing well Slave." He said again.

He slipped the vibrator into her pussy and stoked her butt with the crop.

"Such a good girl you are. All spread out for her Master."

He whipped her ass a few times with the crop. Maggie shifted a little bit and the stinging she felt. "You are proving that you trust me Pet and I feel have had enough pain. Tonight is just a sample though. If you don't obey me consider tonight a walk in the park. I felt you should have an idea if what might happen should you disobey or displease me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." She replied.

He whacked her back a few times before he stopped. Again he rubbed ice over her ass and back where he had struck.

He pulled the vibrator in and out of her pussy with one hand and spanked her ass with the other.

"Hows my pussy feel Slave. It looks all wet for its Master."

She replied," It is wet for you Master. Only you can make my pussy wet. Only for you is it to pleasure. My pussy feels good Master. Thank you for playing with it."

"That's good Slave," he replied. "Now I want you to praise me until you cum. I'm going to let you cum tonight for trusting me to know what you can handle."

"Thank you Master. You are so kind to me." She moaned out. "Master your happiness matters to me more than anything. I'm here to serve you, worship you and obey all your wants and wishes. I'm happy to be in pain by your touch Master, happy to know my body is all yours."

Maggie felt an orgasm coming and as she started to cum she cried out, "Oh thank you Master for letting me cum. Thank you Master!"

Maggie"s body was shaking from being tied, being abused and from her orgasm. She felt Pete take the vibrator out. He stuck 2 fingers inside her and stroked a couple times.

"Mmm, not bad Slave." He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in her mouth.

"How does that taste Slave?" he asked.

"Very good Master. Tastes even better coming from your fingers." she replied.

"Good girl."

He slapped her pink ass then he untied her arms and legs. The blind fold also came off but the clamps stayed on.

"Rest now, then I want you to worship my cock."

Maggie blinked at the light that hit her eyes. "Yes Master."

As Maggie reflected on the lesson for tonight she realized that her Master must indeed think highly of her. She did completely trust her Master too. He took her through this lifestyle one step at a time, at levels for her comfort. Now she felt she was truly HIS Slave, his servant, his property. She loved the feeling.

slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers