Maggie's Little Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joulie
joulie
197 Followers

"Have you got a stiffy?" I accused as I re-entered the room.

"N...n...n...no." Dick looked guilty eyes downcast, desperately trying to protect his crotch with his hands.

"Oh! Fuck. Get it out."

He extracted his obviously withering erection from his trousers.

"Have you frigged a girl off?"

"Not yet."

"You've had your hands on a girl's 'lower bits' though?"

He wriggled, his cock hanging somehow semi erect from his clothes.

"Erm...N...n...no, not yet." He paused, "but I do want to."

I was still quite cold 'down there' but gradually feeling warmer. I needed a hand to really get warmed up but I also wanted to enjoy my little kink. I cleared the table of discarded crockery, the waitresses could be so messy.

"Now is your chance then."

I bent over the table.

"There you are, help yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Put your hand up and mess about with my 'bits'"

Standing behind me, Dick started to lift the back of my overall.

"No! Don't do that, just put your hand up and touch me."

He didn't just go for gold, but gently, starting at the knee stroked my nyloned legs, caressing slowly, gradually moving upwards, even if he wasn't touching my cold essentials, they were certainly warming to his touch below.

"Have you got a stiffy?"

"Uuuum"

"You should have... I'll be disappointed if you haven't"

I turned to look, just as his hand reached the top of my stockings. Oooh that touch, it was just what I needed, my heater boiled over, I gritted my teeth as the first wave of orgasm swept through me, warming my very soul. I brought my spread thighs together holding his hand in place.

Dick groaned.

"Have you cum?" I was hoping against hope that he had not.

"Not yet...nearly."

"Take a breath...take a deep breath...are you holding your cock?"

"Nnno...But its hard as a rock."

I parted my legs, freeing his hand.

" Now, stop messing with my legs and start fingering my pussy."

I really was wound up and the most inexperienced hand was going to thrill me to the core. My clit was on what might be called a hair trigger and sure enough I started to cum again at his very first touch of my outer lips, let alone my clit. When he did make contact with my clit, what can I say, rockets, stars, waves crashing onto rocks, fireworks, champagne corks, and short, sharp spurts of pee. My legs sagged, his hand deserted my now hot steaming essentials, as he tried to steady me.

I reached down between my legs with a discarded serviette to try to contain the rivulets which had trickled down my inner thighs.

It was an 'on the spot" decision, I don't normally make them like that, but suddenly I wanted that cock.

It had to be now.

I decided to disregard the dribbles from my wet pussy and dropped the serviette.

"Put your cock between my legs."

"You don't usually want me to do that."

He withdrew from the cleft of my bum, and slid neatly between my thighs. My hand met it and caught it in my palm.

"In here." I pressed it upward, and sure enough it slid fully home.

As it forged upward, parting the inner walls of my pussy, I started to cum, and it just rolled on and on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, now, now...Ooooh yes, that's it. "

"I think I am going to cum."

"Just do it, fuck, fuck, fuck, my cunt has been waiting for you, for your juice. Now get it in there."

With a groan and a final hard thrust which he didn't withdraw from, he started to discharge into me, spurting his cum into the very depths of my body. Had I not been lying across the table I am sure we would have ended on the floor. My legs had no strength. He started to lean forward to reach for my tits...

"No, don't, don't touch my tits, hold my hips, can you touch my clit?" I moaned.

The act of leaning forward as he was trying for my tits was tending to ease his cock back from me, something I definitely didn't want. I wanted that knob as far up me as possible, and to stay there till it died.

Several minutes later, he still had not withered away.

"Are you not getting soft yet?"

He eased down my passage, not quite out of me, and slid back in.

"No, I don't think I am."

"Then, use it, do you think you can get off again?"

"Dunno."

"Come on, fuck me, finger me, ride me. Do it."

" My knob is so sensitive, but I'll try."

I guessed as he started pistoning into me that it would likely be quite a short ride, and he did warn me as I felt my own climax building, that he was nearly there.

"I can't hold off much longer its about to go!"

"Just a few moments...please...please...?"

I forced my hand down past the edge of the table and engaged my clit.

"Now, Now, Go, let it go. Ooooh Fuuuuck ."

"I have done it...Sorry I couldn't wait."

I could feel my cunny spasming, gripping his cock, milking him ensuring I got the most out of his cock.

This time his cock did slacken , and slithered wetly from me, I stood up from the table, turned and sank to my knees in front of him, I licked his cock clean, suckling the dribbles of cum from its tip and licking our combined juices from his diminishing shaft.

When all was cleaned off, or as much as I could from his shaft, balls, and thighs, he gave me a hand to stand up from the floor.

"I am getting too old for this." I complained as I rose.

"For what?" Dick asked.

"For getting down on the floor for young boys, that's what."

I had, many times , as I have mentioned left a puddle on the floor after engaging in a little kinky session, but this was the first time ever that I had left a puddle of cum on the floor. My thighs, shins, and stockings were saturated with the slime.

Fortunately there were a number of serviettes lying about with which I was able to clean myself, the stocking were ruined anyway, but I needed to be reasonably cleaned and dried for my bus ride home.

We drank coffee , Dick sorted his clothing , and it was time to go home.

"I sincerely hope young man, that I can rely on your discretion?"

"Why, because we had a cup of coffee before we locked up?"

"I see you understand me! See you in the morning. Oh yes, you might as well have these. Don't waste them!" I handed him my soiled sticky stockings and my discarded drying knickers.

I lit a fag and headed for the bus stop as Dick made his way to the Staff quarters, I hoped I had given him something to keep him occupied for a while, I knew that he had given me something. Maybe I could work out how to get my thrills without the dangers of going out in public.

joulie
joulie
197 Followers
12