Maggie's Month Ch. 02

Story Info
Maggie is offered an interesting proposition.
2.4k words
4
28.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie woke up the next morning. She winced as she stretched. Every muscle in her body was tight. She could hardly move. Standing up she groaned as she could hear her joints popping. It took all she had to walk toward the door. She didn't really walk but sort of just shuffled. Her hips ached. The bones felt as if they had been put under a lot of strain. Maggie let out a small chuckle as she remembered they had been under a lot of strain. Shuffling across the hall Maggie went to her private bathroom to draw a bath.

She sighed as she slipped her aching body into the deliciously warm water. The warmth seeped into her and Maggie could feel her muscles begin to unclench. She was just drifting off when Anne entered the room.

"It's always uncomfortable the next day in the beginning of a session. Don't worry. It only lasts a few days. At the end of the month you won't feel a twinge." Anne cheerfully talked as she unfolded a large towel.

"Time to go to work though. The first week we like to keep your schedule regular. You were fantastic yesterday. We're going to increase your clutch size to get an accurate picture of your abilities." Anne held the towel open for Maggie.

Maggie slowly got out of the tub and wrapped her aching body in the towel. She followed Anne back her room. Maggie got dressed as Anne fussed over a tray of food. Maggie put on a pretty sage tent from the collection of clothes they provided. She towel dried her hair and put it in a simple braid. It struck her as funny that they didn't have any shoes for her. They were keeping her barefoot and pregnant. She laughed softly to herself.

"Today, you'll be allowed to go to the pool and your personal patio has been opened. It's really comfortable to lay your eggs there. Some lay their eggs at the pool but until we know your average clutch size we want you to have privacy." Anne chattered away.

Maggie sat down on the chair and began to eat. There was another vial of liquid on the tray next to her toast. This time it was a rich purple with orange-pink swirls. Maggie finished her breakfast and picked up the vial.

"You said that they were increasing the amount today. How many?" Maggie asked hesitantly.

"Normally the clutch size for this is ten but with you we are not sure. We are expecting at least twelve from you but we don't know. Until we can figure out your formula I'll stay with you when you are laying." Anne reassured Maggie.

Nodding Maggie opened the vial and drank the liquid. It had a sweet Anne smiled at her, "When you finish your expansion there is a swimsuit on the armoire. I'll come back to take you to the pool and will introduce you to some of the others here." Anne carried out the tray as she left.

Maggie sat back in the chair and massaged her tense neck muscles. She put her legs in the stirrups so that she was comfortable. She didn't know if the warmth she was feeling was from the bath or if the process had started early. Maggie rearranged her dress. She was so primed that she thought that the slightest thing would send her into an orgasm.

Maggie sat and waited for the waves of pleasure to begin. She didn't have to wait long. The waves washed over her. She squirmed with delight as every wave grew more intense. Her muscles protested in their tight soreness but that only added to the excitement growing inside of her. She lost count of her orgasms after the eighth or so. Her mind was occupied in a more pleasant activity than counting.

She gasped for air as she calmed down. Lifting the sage green fabric up Maggie ran her hands over her belly. It was larger than it had been after the first session yesterday. Maggie wondered how large she would get this time. Her skin was already tight over the new expanse.

Maggie continued to grow through out the morning. Each orgasm increased her size. She was glad that she had had the foresight to place her legs in the stirrups. The position helped to support her growing body. Maggie was aroused by how large she was becoming. She couldn't believe that she would be able to be even larger at the end of the month. How would she even move at that point.

Maggie waited for awhile to make sure that she was done with growing before she got up. It took her quite some time. She had to lift her leg out of the stirrup with her hand since her enormous belly was in the way. She pushed her hands behind herself to get enough leverage to propel her out of the chair.

When she finally was on her feet Maggie looked down. She couldn't see her feet this time. She hugged herself and found that she could barely interlace her fingers together. Her hips popped as she could feel her body settling into its new shape. Her muscles protested under the strain.

Walking was more difficult now. Maggie waddled over the the mirror in the armoire. Looking in the mirror Maggie lift the delicate fabric up to reveal her body. It was beautiful. Her skin glowed and her eyes shown with arousal. She brushed her manicured hand over the expanse of her body. Smiling she saw her belly button had flattened into a small dent. She loved looking so ripe.

She lifted the dress over her head and looked at her naked body. Her breasts rested on her gorgeous mound. She sifted through the clothes and found the bathing suit that Anne had told her about. It was a blue bikini with small white polka dots. The top was easy enough for Maggie to slip and tie on. The bottoms proved less convenient. It took some finesse and a good deal of wiggling. At one point she almost lost her balance. The huge mass of her belly was throwing her off but Maggie finally got the bottoms on. Turning to look in the mirror Maggie realized she had never looked or felt more beautiful in her life. Maggie was admiring herself when Anne walked back in the room

"My don't you look gorgeous." Maggie smiled broadly at Anne's compliment.

"I take it that you are ready for the pool. Your access door is just down here if you will follow me." Anne turned and walked down the hall. Maggie followed her slowly waddling all the way.

The pool was something out of a magazine. Plants, seating areas, and every convenience imaginable flanked the Italian tiled pool. There were already several people there. The women looked glorious with their large round bellies shining in the sun. Maggie waddled behind Anne over to them.

"Everyone this is Maggie. Maggie this is Emma, Jan, and Lisa. Lunch should be out in a few minutes. Relax and enjoy yourself Maggie. I'll be back to take you back to your room." Anne left telling them all not to enjoy themselves too much.

"So you're new here. It's great isn't it." Emma said. Emma was a pretty brunette. She looked like she had a small petite figure when she wasn't carrying a clutch.

"I am enjoying myself so far." Maggie replied as she awkwardly lowered herself down on an empty pool chair. She sighed as she laid back and rubbed her aching hips.

"Don't worry. Your hips will stop hurting soon. They just need to widen a bit." Jan said as she passed sunscreen lotion to Maggie. Maggie took the bottle and started applying it. Her belly glistened in the sun. The oil felt great on her tight skin.

They had a pretty good morning together. There was a bell to ring for servants who would bring them anything they wanted. They would even help them get off the beach chairs when they needed.

They had a wonderful lunch. Maggie had just finished when Anne walked out to the patio. "It looks like you've had a great morning. Unfortunately I need you. The doctor wants to look you over since you are new here. You can come back tomorrow if you want." Anne helped Maggie stand.

Maggie waddled after Anne. Anne opened a door that led onto a large patio that looked out onto a beautiful garden. There was a patio chairs and table as well as a large comfortable chair that had stirrups attached.

Anne motioned her into the chair with the stirrups. "You'll want to remove your bottoms for the examination. I'll be right back with the doctor." Anne said as she closed the sliding door behind her.

Maggie had wiggled out of her bottoms by the time Anne returned. "The is Dr. DePaul. He will examine you if that is alright." Anne said. The doctor stepped forward and shook Maggie's hand.

"Let's take a look at your clutch." Dr. DePaul said as he pulled over a patio chair to sit in front of Maggie's open legs. Maggie couldn't help but blush.

The doctor took a tape measure out of his bag. He measured the width and length of her belly. He slipped on a pair of gloves. "I'm going to need to take an ultrasound from inside of you. It might be slightly uncomfortable but I'll be as gentle as possible." The doctor picked up a small device in his hand.

Maggie gasped as the cold metal was pushed into her cunt. She shivered as it moved deep into her. A few of the doctor's fingers entered into Maggie as well. She winced at the discomfort. She worked to calm her breathing and manage through the pain. After a couple of minutes the doctor smiled and removed the device from inside her.

"You did great Maggie. I'll be right back. I just need to analyze the ultrasound photos." Dr. DePaul stripped of the gloves and left the patio. Anne handed Maggie her the dress from earlier today. She helped her get out of the chair and into the dress.

"Well, you are quite the producer." Dr. DePaul said as he entered. "You seem to double your clutch number. You have could quite the career ahead of you. Once you have been trained up you may even be able to triple or quadruple the clutch size. It is a bit soon but I would like to offer you a permanent position here."

Maggie's eyes widened. She couldn't believe it. Maggie had never excelled at anything. "Anne will tell you all about the options and benefits. You don't have to decide right away. Take this month as a trial run and decide at the end of it if you like." The doctor patted her shoulder and left a stunned Maggie standing there.

Maggie placed her hand over her belly as she sat down in the chair at the table. She couldn't process any of this.

"Oh, don't worry Maggie. I'm sure you will love life here if you decide to stay. Are you feeling up to a tour now or do you want to wait until tomorrow?" Anne asked Maggie with a cheerful smile.

Maggie hugged her belly and sighed. "I think maybe I would like to wait until tomorrow. Is it possible to do a smaller clutch tomorrow so that I can move easier?"

"Of course you can. I will leave you here until dinner. Rest and enjoy the garden." Anne turned and closed the patio door behind her.

Maggie rested a few minutes in the chair. Grunting she struggled to lift herself out of the chair still unaccustomed to have such added mass to her frame. She eventually accomplished the task. Lifting the fabric of her dress she repositioned it to increase her comfort. She walked over to the edge of the patio and opened the gate, stepping into the garden.

She moved slowly through the garden. Stopping to smell some of the flowers Maggie found that leaning over proved almost as difficult as getting out of a chair. Her belly was so large. She enjoyed the garden very much. It was so different here than at home. Everything was beautiful and well taken care of. She wanted for nothing here. Perhaps she would consider staying here. She spent the rest of the day in the garden enjoying the sun and flowers.

When evening began to fall she heard Anne calling for her. She waddled back to the patio and found Anne placing her dinner tray on the table. She and Anne chatted as Maggie ate. Maggie had just finished when she felt a cramp of pain. She breathed through it wincing with it. 


"Let's get you over to the chair." Anne said as she stood and moved over to Maggie. Maggie leaned into Anne as she stood and moved over to the birthing chair. The pressure was building inside of her. It took a little time for Maggie to get comfortable in the chair. She placed her legs in the stirrups and lifted the her dress over her knees and bottom sot that the egg would be unimpeded.

The pressure built inside of her and made her feel as if she would explode with the effort. The urge to push had not yet come though. The skin over her massive belly tightened with every passing moment. Finally, when it seemed as if it would never happen Maggie felt a weight in her drop and the urge to push overwhelmed her. She bore down focusing all over her effort on the weight that was demanding to leave her body.

She pushed with such focus that Anne's attempts and coaching and soothing went unheard. Maggie felt her cunt widening as the egg began to exit her body. With one last great push the egg left her and fell into the waiting cushion nest. Anne busied herself with the egg as the next weight moved into position.

Maggie pushed with determined effort and the eggs moved out of her with great ease. Maggie had lost count of the number of eggs that left her body. She pushed the last egg out with grunt of exertion. She fell back into the chair covered in sweat. The dress clung wetly to her body. She shivered as the night air cooled her body quickly.

Anne helped Maggie out of the chair. Maggie was exhausted and stumbled as she tried to walk. Anne helped her into the bathroom and helped shower her. Helping her into a short nightgown Anne put Maggie to bed. Maggie closed her eyes and did not stir the rest of the night.