Maggie's Month Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur leaned over and started kissing her. She wrapped her legs around him and felt his penis rising. She pulled off his shirt and ran her hand down his abdomen. Unzipping his pants Maggie kissed Arthur hard. He kicked off his pants. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He entered her moaning from the pleasant sensation.

He rhythmically moved back and forth. Their hands explored each other bodies. Maggie felt the heat concentrating in her belly as Arthur came. He finished her off with his fingers as the heat burst through her body leaving her content. 
They both fell asleep for two hours. Arthur woke up to Maggie straddling him. He let her guide his dick into herself. She was horny. Before he had even gotten really into it she had already cum.

He placed his hands on her belly and watched it rise under his hands. She kept humping him. He was getting closer to orgasm but she just kept cumming and cumming. Her belly kept growing. It rested on his own stomach. He closed his eyes as his pleasure intensified. He finally came and shot everything into Maggie.

Maggie had luckily finished as Arthur came. Her huge belly rested on Arthur's chest. Maggie struggled to get off of Arthur. Finally she rolled off of him. He stood and helped her sit up and get off of the bed.

She waddled over to the wardrobe and picked out another dress. Slipping it on the dress barely went over her bump. Arthur had put his pants back on. They spent the next two hours or so just talking and enjoying the house. They were on the porch when Maggie started to get excited again.

Maggie rested against the railing and lifted the back of her dress up over her ass. She let Arthur take her from behind. Her belly hit the railing with every thrust. She orgasmed with a scream of ecstasy.

The skin over her belly tightened like a drum. Each wave of pleasure tightened the skin over the egg. Maggie rubbed her legs together to help the waves hit her faster. Wave after wave came over her. She could feel the wall weaken with every hit. The dam finally burst and the egg dropped.

Her pelvis widened to allow the egg to sink into it. Her ass grew with the added width. Her pelvic bones cradled the egg. Grunting Maggie gripped the wooden rail and bore down with enthusiasm. The egg moved through her body over the next thirty minutes. Every time Maggie pushed she would rock back on her heals. It seemed to help her move the egg further faster. Groaning with effort Maggie pushed the egg out of her body. She felt it fall down her leg and rested on her foot. It was warm and hard.

The computer locked on to the egg and sent it to whatever facility they went to. Maggie panted and rested against the rail. Arthur came over and handed her a sandwich to eat. Night had fallen and the air was thick with the heat.

After she had eaten Maggie laid down and fell asleep. She had wild dreams. Throughout the dreams she was aroused and orgasmed. She woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to push. Her belly had grown while she was asleep. She pushed the egg out with the same effort as the first two. When it left her body Maggie rolled over and fell back asleep. She would wake up in the morning again needing to push. The egg had grown while she was asleep.

The days passed exactly the same as that first one. Arthur was there and serviced Maggie as she needed. The end of the month came as quite a surprise to her. She hadn't realized that the time had passed so quickly.

The last night Arthur bid her goodbye. "I'll see you next month if you would like."

"I wish you didn't have to go. Can't you stay. We could have some fun that we haven't been able to do before." Maggie cooed.

"I wish I could Maggie." Arthur kissed her hard on her mouth. "I've got an obligation every other month like you. I'll be back when you start up again." Arthur kissed her again and left Maggie lying on the bed stroking her huge belly.

Without Arthur to start things going the last egg was the longest in coming. She scissored her legs back in forth in an effort to orgasm. It took a long time for Maggie to get the right rhythm going. Eventually, Maggie was rewarded with an orgasm. She laid on the bed with her legs splayed open screaming in pleasure as her body tightened around the egg. Wave after wave of electricity hit Maggie breaking that invisible wall.

The wall broke with a soundless pop. The egg dropped down her torso widening her hips as it went. Maggie enthusiastically pushed on the enormous egg. Slowly it moved through her body. Maggie spread her legs in anticipation of the egg moving out. Sweat broke out over her body as she pushed the giant mass out of her body.

Maggie screamed with effort to get the largest part of the egg out of her cunt. She gripped the sheets and bore down. Finally, the egg moved. It only took a few more pushes before Maggie was relieved of her burden. She fell asleep spreadeagled as the egg was dematerialized from between her legs. The morning would bring an entire month off and she would celebrate by sleeping in.

12