Maggie's Panties

Story Info
Alan finds himself drawn to Maggie's panties.
2.2k words
4.39
63.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

I've had a hard time finding inspiration lately, and this is the longest I've written in a long time. My imagination is better than my writing, but comments are always appreciated.

===

Alan quietly pushed the front door shut behind him. To his left he could hear a slight whisper and see the flickering of a turned down television.

He moved to his right first, making his way up the stairs to check on his two sons. He pushed the doors open just a crack, listening to the soft slow breathing of each, before pulling the doors shut. He turned then and went back down the stairs.

He walked into the living room, looking at his watch as he did so, noticing that he was almost 30 minutes late. The year-end paperwork had seemed almost endless tonight, but after two long days, it was finally completely done. At least until next year.

He looked up, fully expecting to find the babysitter, Maggie, with a stern look on her face. Instead she was laying on the center couch, her face facing the television but with eyes completely closed. She was also dressed differently than she had been earlier today, no longer wearing a green t-shirt and pair of jeans, but instead the top and skirt of a cheerleader's outfit.

He started walking again, towards her, to wake her so he could drop her off at home. He slowed, then stopped, however, as he neared her. In her sleep she had pulled her left leg up, which in turn pushed her skirt up, giving Alan, from where he was now standing, a view up her skirt and to her panties. While he had seen many pairs of women's panties when his wife was still alive, this was the first pair he'd seen on a woman for over 4 years. Not that Maggie was completely a woman, of course, but she was in her first year of college. ...

He shook his head, not letting himself go any further down that path. Unfortunately, despite his intentions, he found himself once again looking at Maggie's legs, following them back up to her panties.

They were slightly off-white, with a small amount of lace working around the edges.They were full, covering her entire backside, but allowing for a generous amount of leg on the side. Whether because of the way her leg was positioned or because of their size, they drew tight against her ass.

"Hi Mr. ___."

Alan moved his eyes quickly to the left. Maggie was slowly rubbing her eyes. After a moment she stopped and smiled. He found himself giving what he was sure was a sheepish grin.

Alan gestured towards her. "You seem to have changed since this morning."

Maggie pulled herself towards the end of the couch, straightening her legs and moving to a sitting position. She looked down at herself and straightened her skirt further.

"I was watching Ricky when he was taking a bath. I asked him a couple of times to finish up, so when he still didn't I started to pull out the plug. He started splashing hard, so I pulled back as if he had won. He started laughing and then Kyle, who was sitting on the edge of the tub, well, he must have got bumped by Ricky because he started to fall in the tub. Which was when he threw his milk cup at me."

Alan grimaced.

"That splattered by shirt and jeans, and since I had my cheerleader's outfit from practice this morning, I decided to just change and wash my clothes. They dried a little before they went to bed, but since they liked seeing me in my outfit, and were being better behaved, I left it on, and must have fallen asleep. What time is it?"

Alan looked down at his watch. "Almost eleven." He looked back up. "Sorry, I'm late."

Maggie smiled, then looked around the living room. She got off the couch. "That's okay. I'm going to go check on my clothes."

Alan nodded and took a seat on the couch as Maggie left the living room. He lay back, looking up at the ceiling.

After a moment he heard a pair of footsteps in the hall, then Maggie leaned into the living room. "It's okay if I let them tumble for a little bit, right?"

"Of course."

She stepped into the living and headed towards the couch, sitting back at the other end, before standing back up. "Sorry, I meant to clean up before you got home." She walked towards a toy, bending at the waist to pick it up.

Alan once again found himself looking at Maggie's panties, although this time he was looking at her ass straight on, and her legs were placed slightly apart, giving him a much better view. He drew his eyes away before she started to straighten. However, after she had taken a few steps forward and once again bent to pick up a toy, he found himself once again looking at her body, looking this time at her legs. Maggie straightened again, moved to another toy, and bent down, but this time Alan watched her the entire way. As incredible as it seemed, she seemed to want him to watch her. She hadn't said anything about catching him looking at her, and she was now bending over, giving him a clear view of her body.

"So ... you said they were better after the bath?"

"Yup." She straightened and turned towards him, smiling. "I think Ricky just liked how my skirt flowed," she rotated her waist a few times, making her skirt swing back and forth, "but I'm pretty sure Kyle wanted to get a look *up* my skirt." She grinned.

"Oh? Why do you say that?"

As she spoke, she walked towards Alan. "Because the whole night he tried to convince me to give Ricky a horse ride." She stopped. "Not that Ricky wanted one, as hard as he tried, but he still thought I should give him one."

Alan smiled. "Boys will be boys."

She grinned again. "True." She looked up at the ceiling, then back down at Alan. "I mean, can you imagine? I guess I didn't realize that 6 year old boys would be thinking about that yet."

Alan leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees. He shrugged. "It's only natural I suppose."

Maggie shrugged, then walked over to the last toy, bent to pick it up, and straightened. She walked over to the corner, dropping the toys into a bin. She turned back towards Alan. "I'm going to go grab my clothes."

Alan nodded and leaned back against the couch. After she left he found himself thinking back to what she had said. With Maggie on her hands and knees, the weight of his younger son would have pushed her stomach towards the floor. She would have stuck out her chest and her ass. Ricky had a thing for flailing about when he was given horsey rides, as he called them, so it would have been entirely possible that her skirt would have been pulled up higher, giving anyone watching a truly wonderful sight.

He was still thinking about it a short while later when Maggie turned the corner and entered the living room. She had her jeans and t-shirt over one of her arms. Alan stood quickly, then grimaced and sat back down. He had developed a full hard-on over the course of the last couple of minutes. The way he had sat, then leaned forward, had moved his pants such that when he stood he had little room.

Maggie let out a laugh before clapping a hand to her mouth and looking over her shoulder. They both listened for a moment, then she turned towards him and stepped further into the living room.

"Mr. ___?"

He could feel himself blushing. "Yes Maggie?"

"Do you have a thing for panties?"

He raised an eyebrow, then realized he probably couldn't pull it off if his face was as red as he thought it was. "What do you mean?"

She her smile grew wider. "I mean that I think you've been looking at my panties since you got home."

Alan cleared his throat. Twice.

Maggie was nearly at the couch now. She paused and tossed her jeans and shirt onto the couch next to him, then walked a few more steps until she was in front of him, looking down at his face. He looked down, then after a few moments drew his eyes up. "Do you want to touch 'em?"

Alan could feel his eyebrows as they slammed up his forehead. Maggie smiled, then opened her mouth as she looked down and took hold of his right wrist. She moved his hand up slowly, pulling it back behind her, then pulling it up, pushing her skirt up as she did so, before pushing his hand towards her ass.

At first Alan kept his hand and fingers straight, but after a few seconds, without even realizing he had moved them, he felt his fingers rubbing against the soft material over her panties.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

She turned after a minute, and Alan let his hand drop away from her. With her back now towards him, she moved both her hands behind her and pulled her skirt up above her waist. She took a step forward, then dropped to her knees, before laying down on the floor. Her hands, still holding onto the end of her skirt, pulled the material further up, letting it drop against her back. She moved her hands, then, placing them above her head, against the floor.

Alan leaned forward, looking down at her, his eyes moving up and down her body. After a moment she looked over her shoulder, up at him. "Why don't you come down here?"

Without thinking Alan slide off the couch onto the floor. He moved his hands immediately to her ass, rubbing his palms against each panty-covered cheek, moving his fingers through the strips of lace to either side. He moved his hands down her legs and across her back a few times, but otherwise kept his hands on her panties for the next few minutes. His pants continued to feel smaller and smaller as he touched her body.

As if sensing his discomfort, she turned towards him once again after a few minutes. "Why don't you try rubbing your penis against my panties Mr. ___?"

He looked up at her smiling face, her eyes partially closed. He moved a hand to his pants, then reluctantly moved his other hand after a second of fumbling. His button came loose and his zipper went down. He worked his pants down to just above his knees. He looked up, putting one hand on her panties again, to Maggie's face. She had lifted her head slightly, giving herself a better view.

As Alan reached down his underwear and pulled his cock out, Maggie's eyes opened slightly, before going back. He pushed his underwear further down, then moved his knees towards her and dropped his body down. After a moment he began moving his hips as he rubbed the bottom of his cock between Maggie's ass and against her panties. A few times he lifted himself up, moving a hand towards his cock and holding it down against her panties so he could get a better look.

After a few minutes pre-cum had spotted the top of her panties and he could feel himself starting to get closer. He moaned a few times, and then Maggie started to get up. He found himself pushing her down for a moment, and immediately stopped once he realized what he was doing. She moved to her hands and knees and quietly told him to "pull them down."

He moved his hands to her sides, grabbing the waistband of her panties and pulling them down her legs.. With the panties now at her waist she turned, pushing her skirt down in front by putting a hand between her legs, and rotated, so that he could pull the panties off her legs.

He rubbed his thumbs into the material of the panties, then paused and held them out to her. She met his eyes and shook her head. She opened her mouth then closed it, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and putting her front teeth down on it. She whispered. "Make 'em dirty."

Alan sighed, then moved his hands quickly, pushing the front of her panties against the tip of his cock. Still on his knees he started jerking both his hand and hips, one hand holding the panties tight. He was looking down at his hand and the panties as he started cumming. He jerked sporadically, emptying his entire load onto Maggie's panties.

With the last spasm having left his body, he loosened his hand, pulling the panties off his cock. Maggie moved a hand, pushing his hand down, and giving her a view of the panties. He looked up and saw her smiling. She moved her eyes up to meet his. "You should probably take me home now."