Maggie's Public Washroom Encounter

Story Info
A wife is enjoyed by strangers in a washroom.
1.3k words
4.04
24.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
25 Followers

I've always known my wife is beautiful, but something about the stares and obvious bulges in other men's pants validate her beauty in ways I no longer can. We've been married for three years now, and we just landed for our annual trip to visit her family in Hong Kong.

We finally made it out of the airport and on to the subway train. She was a little jet-lagged, so I offered to carry both of our bags. We didn't pack much anyways since we tend to pick some stuff up during our stay here. "Oh dear, I forgot how relentless the sun can be in the summers here" I whisper in her ear, as we jostle around inside the crammed train. "It's brutal" Maggie whispers back, her lips just grazing my neck. "I'm practically dripping wet, and it's not just sweat."

I can feel the devilish smile on her lips as she delicately let the words escape her mouth. She always did get a kick out of seducing me in the most inappropriate places. We haven't had a chance to make love in a few weeks because we were so busy packing, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get the time off work -- but that's all obsolete now. "Maggie, I'm going to rip that tightly fitted red dress off you the second we get to our hotel." I could practically feel the heat radiating off her at this point.

Her dress was clinging to her stunning breasts, outlining them perfectly. I noticed some of the locals are staring. The men are salivating from their mouths and the women are sneering, secretly wishing they were the subject of the men's stares. I follow some of their stares and realize some are staring at her heavy tits, while others are gawking at the dress wedged between her ass. At this point, I'm not sure if I'm excited or worried -- after all, this subway is a little too crowded for comfort.

There was a sudden turn in the subway that we weren't prepared for, and Maggie fell on to what seemed like a businessman's lap. She flashed red and her forehead instantly beaded with sweat. She camouflaged with her merlot-red dress as she hesitated before standing up. The man was firmly gripping her tits, holding her in place before surrendering her back to me. Maggie stood and bowed to the man, apologizing for falling on top him. Before she could straighten back out, the subway took another sharp turn.

With a sudden thump, Maggie crashed to the floor. In an attempt to break her fall, she reached out to grab onto another passenger's waist. She was able to grab onto his waist but wasn't able to break her fall -- the force of her well-sculpted body was too much for the man's pants, and she brought them down with her. I tried to push my way past the crowd, but the luggage anchored me in place. All I could do was watch helplessly as the crowd gawked at her perfectly arched doggystyle pose.

Maggie very slowly sat back up, still on her knees -- however she was greeted by the man's cock resting by her chin. I managed to get a quick glance at her face through the crowd and she looked conflicted: she looked amused yet horrified. Her mouth dropped open to apologize for her clumsiness, but no apology came out. Instead, his cock went in!

Maggie's helpless and horny state clouded her consciousness, as she sat there with this stranger's cock in her mouth. Luckily the train came to a screeching stop, and with a sigh I begin moving with the crowd towards Maggie and the doors. The man grabbed Maggie by her throat in one hand and his pants in the other and began ushering her out of the train, a swarm of men eager to see more of Maggie followed them. They were headed towards the back of the subway station while the men from the train practically surround her. I hear Maggie gently moaning from all the attention she's receiving. I quickly follow them, but the luggage and my raging boner make it hard to keep up. Maggie and the men disappear from my line of sight around the corner.

I finally get to the corner I last saw Maggie at, and it's a dead end with a lady's room to the left and a men's room to the right. I hear the sharp and sudden sound of fabric being ripped followed by a deep, throaty moan. I set the luggage down and follow the sounds of the moaning and chattering. It leads me into the men's room where I peak from around the wall and find Maggie's exposed ass facing me. Her legs straddled between a man laying down underneath her, pumping in and out of her soaked pussyhole. In front of her is the tall man whose cock was in her mouth while we were in the train. He has his hands behind her head, holding her silky straight hair in a tight ponytail while he rhythmically rocks his hips back and forth. The sound of Maggie's gags echo throughout the washroom while the sweet scent of her vaginal nectar fills the room. There's two men with wedding bands on their fingers jerking themselves off by the washroom sink, watching my slutty wife get used.

I can't help but start to jerk myself off as I watch Maggie surrender herself and get fucked by men she doesn't even know the names of. The man underneath her spreads her ass apart and begins to mercilessly thrust into her. He must be stretching her airtight pussy out and is probably pounding against her cervix because Maggie now is starting to squeal and yelp like a bitch in heat, with a cock still in her mouth. Her asshole starts winking at me. I can't hold back anymore, with my rock-solid cock in hand I start inching my way towards Maggie, afterall she is my wife. If any man should be free to use her as he pleases, it should be me.

Maggie is holding her heavy tits up as I spit on the head of my cock, preparing to slide my cock into her winking asshole. "You're doing great honey" I whisper into her ear. The only acknowledgement I get is a high-pitched "mhmm" as she furiously starts to suck the cock in front of her. I probe her asshole with the tip of my cock as she starts to sit up a little higher. I push her shoulders back down and grip them firmly as I build up into a steady pace. I motion to the other two by the sink and tell them to "Either let her jerk them off or to get the fuck out." They barely make it over to the center of the room without tripping over themselves. Maggie without breaking eye contact with the man whose balls are now slapping against her chin grab one cock with either hand and starts to jerk the other two off. Because she's my wife, I can feel her body tense up -- she's about to cum.

With a loud scream, Maggie explodes into a squirting mess, cumming all over my cock and the man underneath her. Her body tenses up like never before, her asshole is now gaping wide open as fluid flows uncontrollably from her now-loose pussy. "Oh, my God!" she screams as she rubs her clit and melts her brain under the pleasure of her orgasm. After what seems like a near minute, she collapses on the ground, laying in her own squirt. Her legs shaking uncontrollably. The man who was face-fucking her jerks himself off and shoots his load over her tits and promptly leaves. I instruct the other two to do the same and they cum over her stomach and face.

I bring our abandoned luggage into the washroom and lodge it behind the door, barricading it. I sit against the wall and watch my beautiful wife lay on the cold tile floor, a slutty cum-covered mess.

Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
25 Followers