Maggie's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do know she loves his cock. She has told me more than once that she thinks his cock is the most beautiful cock she was ever seen. I agree. He does have a nice cock.

"What happened then?"

Maggie had a dreamy smile on her face. She seemed very relaxed and I was beginning to understand why. Gordon was her fifth lover in just over 48 hours so she probably had over a hundred climaxes.

"He spent the night and we probably fucked until 11:00 or so. He fucked me in every position you can imagine including fucking me doggy style in the bathroom. We finally fell asleep and did not wake up until after 8 o'clock this morning."

"What about his wife?" Maggie replied that she was out of town for an art show and not due back until Monday afternoon.

Maggie continued. "When I woke up Gordon had gone to the bathroom and when he returned to the bed I decided to give him some morning head. I quickly had him hard as a rock again and we fucked for a couple hours before we got hungry and decided to have breakfast."

"Did you let him fuck your ass?" Maggie smiled broadly.

"Of course I did. He always fucks my ass and you know I love his cock in my ass and anywhere else he wants to put it. He fucks me almost as well as you do. He finally left here about 1:30 so I went back to my soaking bath. By then my whole body was aching and I wanted to be fresh and clean for you when you got home."

I was amazed that my sweet and usually demure wife had turned into a complete weekend slut. Her actions at the hotel and once she returned home made me both proud and envious of her and her lovers. She is a great fuck and I love watching her perform. I really do not like it when she fucks lovers without me there. Five guys had fucked her since Friday afternoon and she had her first black lover ever and two boy toy hunks who had serviced her in grand fashion.

I asked her if that was it and she said yes. "I did take a shower and got relaxed, made the Bloody Mary's and waited for you to come home."

"Are you still pissed at me?" Maggie laughed.

"Are you serious? Do you thing I am pissed? I've never been pissed at you. This weekend was a "get out of jail free card" for me. I had a blast and to me, everyone had a good weekend.........that is assuming you and Marie had some fun together."

Once again I was amazed at my wife. "Wow, you mean all that action at the hotel was designed to pleasure the exhibitionist in you?"

She laughed out loud. "You knucklehead, how can you be so smart and so stupid at the same time?" I was more than a bit confused.

Maggie smiled and said, "Look, you are a voyeur and I am an exhibitionist. I figured your indiscretion with Marie gave us (especially me) a chance to do some things we never would do otherwise. You got fucked. I got fucked. All the boys got fucked and Marie got fucked. I had a couple hundred orgasms and Marie went home freshly fucked. What's not to love?

I looked at my wife and asked, "Is that it?"

She smiled sagely. "I guess there is a message here that you need to learn."

"Please help me understand."

"You know you don't like it when I fuck a lover without you there. We both derive pleasure from doing these things together. When you fucked Marie without my knowledge you deprived me from those pleasures. If we are going to enjoy a full and active sex life with other lovers, we need to be totally honest with each other no matter how difficult it may be."

"You deprived me of the pleasure of the fantasies you have enjoyed with Marie just like I deprived you of your pleasure while you were tied up. However, we both won this weekend and I hope you will always share your deepest thoughts and fantasies with me just like you have asked me to do with you. Does that make sense to you? Let's both learn from this and make sure we never miss an opportunity to get the maximum amount of pleasure for both of us."

I kissed my wife and asked simply, "What now?"

She smiled at me sexily and said, "I have had enough sport fucking this weekend. I want you to take me to bed and make love to me like a good husband should." I was more than ready to reconnect with my wonderful wife.

As we disrobed and climbed into bed together she said, "Oh, by the way, I noticed that you seem to like Marie's bald pussy so Gordon and I decided it would be fun to totally shave my pussy. You will find it looks and feels a lot different." I couldn't wait to see it, taste it and fuck it.

What a woman. What a weekend. What a great wife and what a slut. Life is good.

12