Maggie's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad started a fucking rhythm and I came to the realization that I was getting my ass fucked royally by this young stud. Maggie continued to smile evilly as Chad continued to pound my ass. I tried to take my mind off of the ass pounding so I turned to Marie. She was actually climaxing but trying hard not to show it as she knew she was not supposed to be climaxing (according to Maggie). Soon both men announced that they were going to cum. Maggie encouraged them to let it go and fill our asses with cum. Both men yelled out..........."I'm cumming................oh, my God..............I'm cumming."

I felt the hot liquid filling my ass and overflowing, squirting out around Chad's cock. Still he kept on pumping me and I could feel him clinch with each hot spurt that entered me. Marie was smiling as Jason filled her ass with cum. Once the men softened and slipped out of our asses, they moved Marie and me into position on the bed. Our hands were still bound but they first moved Marie behind me so that her mouth was on my ass. Maggie told her to clean me up and to get it all.

Marie started lapping at my ass kissing and sucking. Soon she was digging her tongue deep into my ass and swallowing all the cum she could extract from my anal cavity. I knew my turn would come soon. Maggie kept encouraging Marie to lick it all up making nasty comments as she did. "Come on, you cum slut. Lick all the cum out of my husband's ass. Suck his ass, you tramp." Marie licked my ass for about five minutes and finally announced that she was done.

Then with the help of the two men, I was positioned at Marie's sweet and lovely ass. Maggie sneered as she said, "You know what to do, now get to it." I started tentatively at first by kissing the smooth skin around Marie's lovely ass. I noticed that she was totally shaved as she usually is and she looked so inviting.

Soon I found her asshole, which was oozing the thick white liquid. I started lapping at her ass as Maggie whacked me hard with the riding crop. "Get to it, Mister. Eat her ass like you do mine. Come on, I want all the cum out of her ass now." With that I stuck my tongue deep inside Marie's sweet asshole and sucked out all the cum I could, not wanting to make Maggie any more upset. My ass was starting to hurt from the repeated whippings, especially Maggie's strokes. I lapped Marie's sweet asshole like a man possessed.

Once I finished and Maggie seemed satisfied she told the men to tie us back in the chairs. She then told them to go shower and clean up their cocks. At least she was practicing good hygiene. As the action momentarily subsided I considered what had happened in the last couple hours. I had sucked my first giant cock and been fucked in the ass with another enormous cock for the first time. Then I had to eat the cum out of my lover's ass from a man whom I had never seen before. What more could happen this weekend?

And if ever there was a serious case of "blue balls" I had it. My cock and my testicles were aching and desperately in need of relief. Unfortunately I felt certain that was not in the cards for this weekend.

Maggie joined the two studs in the shower and judging by the sounds coming from there they were having a sexy good time if Maggie's loud moans were any indication. Soon they returned to the bed and climbed on. None of them even acknowledged that Marie and I were in the room.

Soon the three of them were engaged in the hottest sex I had ever seen. Maggie sucked their cocks like a total slut, deep throating them both and slobbering all over their enormous pricks. They both fucked Maggie ferociously and Maggie came dozens of times. My cock was rock hard watching the sexy scene and I tried to will myself to cum. It didn't happen.

After hours of torture watching my hot, sexy wife pleasured by the two studs and experiencing dozens of climaxes, everyone was exhausted including Marie and me. Room service delivered meals and our hands and arms were released long enough to eat our meals in our straight back chairs but our legs were never released insuring that we would remain under Maggie's complete control.

Later two roll away beds were brought in to the room. One was assigned to Marie and the other to me. The beds were placed on either side of the king size bed to insure that there was no interaction between Marie and me. Maggie slept in the big bed with her two lovers, one on either side. Marie and I were instructed to not leave our beds except to use the bathroom facilities. We were also instructed not to masturbate at any time during the night. The evening brought needed sleep and rest for all of us.

When morning arrived we all looked around quizzically as no one knew for sure what would happen next. Everyone knew that Maggie was clearly in charge so no one did a thing until she was fully awake. Once Marie and I went to the bathroom for our morning duties we were once again bound in our chairs. We were still naked.

Maggie went to breakfast with her two studs and they returned later with some breakfast for Marie and me. Once again, our arms were released so we could eat but our legs remained in place, bound to the chairs.

After some small talk between Maggie and the men, they all disrobed and Maggie proceeded to give them alternating blow jobs as she sat on the edge of the bed just a few feet away from Marie and me. Once both men were fully erect Maggie moved on to the bed and invited them to join her.

Chad climbed on first and was soon pounding away at Maggie's pussy. She came over and over and soon Chad announced that he was going to cum. He came almost violently as Maggie urged him on with her heels dug firmly into to muscular buttocks. I watched his ass clinch several times assuming that each one meant that he was spurting his large volume of cum deep inside Maggie.

He rolled off of her and Maggie instructed Jason to bring Marie over to her. Marie was unbound and moved to the bed where Maggie spread her legs and instructed Marie to clean her up. Marie seemed almost eager to eat Maggie's pussy and lap up the offering left behind by her virile lover. After ten minutes of eating Maggie and cleaning her completely Maggie ordered Marie to clean up Chad's cock. She did so with gusto enjoying the freedom from her bonds, not to mention a chance to experience Chad's enormous cock.

While Marie was completing her assignment Jason moved back to the bed where he quickly inserted two fingers into Maggie's sopping love box. She climaxed in less than a minute. She is so damn hot.

Once Marie had expertly cleaned Chad's love stick she was bound to the chair again. Chad could not resist squeezing her lovely breasts before he picked up a video camera and so he could capture the sexy sight of Jason sticking his huge man meat into Maggie who had her legs raised high in the air. In very short order Jason established a furious fucking rhythm and was pounding Maggie hard and fast. She loved it and seemed to climax every 45 seconds or so.

Maggie pushed Jason off and rolled over on her knees pushing her sexy ass high in the air. Jason lined his cock up with her furry camel toe and stuck his cock straight into Maggie's sex. Jason added to her pleasure by sticking a 9 inch dildo in Maggie's sweet ass. She pushed back hard and they continued their furious pace of fucking. I could not believe his stamina or hers for that matter. They fucked for at least 10 minutes before Jason began a low growl. He soon announced that he was cumming and pushed deep inside her while emptying his balls into her as he continued to push his cock in and out. Soon the cum started escaping out the sides of Maggie's vagina and Jason's cock was white with his offering mixed with Maggie's excretions.

Finally he softened and flopped out of Maggie. He rolled over on his back. Maggie looked at Chad and said, "I need Jack to clean me up now." With that, Chad unleashed my bonds and I moved to the bed, thankful to get the blood circulating in my arms and legs.

Maggie never moved from her kneeling position as I moved under her. She lowered her sopping pussy down on to my lips where my tongue was waiting for her offering. Soon my tongue was buried deep inside her pussy and I could smell and taste that now familiar sperm mixed with Maggie's juices. I was beginning to like the taste and eagerly lapped at her pussy wanting to make certain she was pleased with my work. My cock was hard as a rock but Maggie carefully avoided touching it so I received no gratification at all. My cock was aching and desperate to spew my load. It was not to be.

Once Maggie was satisfied that I had completed my task she rolled over and said simply, "Back in the chair big boy." I moved slowly considering for a moment if there was any way to escape my fate. I chose to comply.

Once I was bound Maggie and her lovers disappeared into the shower. After lots of laughing and giggling, the three of them emerged naked and clean. They all dressed and left for lunch leaving me alone with Marie bound and naked. Marie asked me if I wanted a blow job. As much as I needed relief I could not figure out a way to allow that without putting us both at risk. We were bound tightly to the chairs with little flexibility. However, I admired Marie for her concern and thanked her profusely.

Marie asked me what I thought would happen next. I had no idea. We were both curious as to what else could possibly happen. We would soon find out. Maggie and the two studs returned from lunch laughing and joking. Maggie entered the room with her arms entwined in the arms of her escorts. They sat around the room drinking wine and making jokes about Marie and me. Still naked we felt very vulnerable and embarrassed at our plight as the three of them remained fully clothed.

A bit later there was a knock on the door. Maggie leapt to her feet and went to the door. When she opened it she was greeted by a large and very handsome black male. He was nicely attired in a blazer, white shirt and grey slacks. He was at least 6 feet, 4 inches tall and very lean. He had a military bearing about him and I suspected he was in the military at one point. Maggie extended her hand and said, "I am Maggie and I am impressed. My friend told me you were attractive but I had no idea you would be so handsome." He introduced himself as Michael Gray.

He leaned down and kissed her hand. "I might say the same thing. I had no idea you would be so hot and sexy." It was obvious this was their first meeting and clearly there was an attraction as I noticed that Maggie was slightly flushed. Maggie had never experienced sex with a black man before. We had discussed it and she told me she had no interest in that possibility. Somehow I thought that was about to change.

Michael introduced himself to the other two men and they offered him a glass of wine. He removed his blazer revealing an athletic frame and slim waist. It was readily apparent that he kept himself in good shape. He appeared to be in his early 40's. Michael finally noted Marie and me sitting quietly in our chairs. He turned to Maggie and asked if I was her husband. She nodded in the affirmative. Michael laughed and told Maggie that this afternoon would be fun.

After some banter and small talk and a little more wine, Maggie seemed to be connecting with Michael. She kept touching him on the arm and was obviously attracted to him. Marie had to use the bathroom and asked if she could be untied. Maggie said okay and Jason released Marie. All the men watched with interest and Marie swished through the room to the bathroom. She has a gorgeous body and great ass and everyone admired it as she disappeared into the bathroom.

After several minutes Marie reappeared. Maggie took advantage of the moment and stopped Marie before she could return to her chair. Maggie told Marie to remove Michael's clothing and he stood up before her.

Marie smiled at the imposing man and started removing his shirt revealing six pack abs and no hair on his chest. His mocha colored skin was flawless as Marie revealed more and more of his body. She soon had his slacks off revealing muscular legs and a very athletic body. Clearly he was an athlete who took good care of himself. Marie removed his shoes leaving Michael standing in his blue silk boxers. The bulge in his boxers gave an early indication of his male package. Marie couldn't help but give his cock a gentle squeeze as she moved away with a smile. She returned to her chair as Jason quickly bound her once again.

Maggie looked admiringly at Michael's very fit body. She moved over to him and ran her fingers across his stomach and then his nipples. She moved around behind him and ran her hand over his athletic buttocks and then up his back. He stood stock still except for the growing bulge in his boxers. His cock seemed to pulse with each heartbeat as Maggie moved around to face him again.

Maggie started a slow strip tease as she sexily unbuttoned first one, then another button on her blouse. She never wears a bra so she was soon revealing her impressive cleavage taking time to tease and tantalize as she continued her mission. Marie and I watched spellbound as Maggie worked her magic. Chad moved to the radio and turned on some slow and seductive music to further enhance the moment.

Soon Maggie had her blouse opened to reveal her lovely and large breasts. Michael moved to her and cupped a breast in each hand with his large chocolate hands. The vision of his dark hands on her white breasts was beyond sexy. He cupped her gently and moved his thumbs to her nipples slowly rotating them and urging the nipples to a stimulated stiffness. His cock continued its impressive growth inside the boxers.

Jason and Chad moved to Maggie and unzipped her dress which dropped to the floor in a puddle around her ankles. She stepped out of her shoes as Chad helped her get her blouse off. She was standing in front of Michael with nothing on but her pink thong panties. She looked very sexy as Michael continued to tweak her nipples which were standing straight out.

Maggie pushed her breasts against Michael's smooth, flat abs. She put her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss her deeply. His hands never left her breasts even as they were mashed solidly against his stomach. Maggie had to stand on her toes to reach Michael's lips.

While they were kissing, Maggie's two studs dropped their laundry and were soon naked. Maggie broke the kiss with Michael and slipped her fingers into the elastic on the side of the boxers. Everyone in the room was waiting for the boxers to be removed so that his package could be revealed. Maggie took her time and bent at the waist as she slowly moved the boxers down his legs. As the boxers went south, his cock went north and sprang out of boxers almost hitting Maggie in the face.

To say it was impressive would be an understatement. Michael's cock looked to be at least eleven inches long, perhaps more. It was dark brown and thicker than a soda can. The pink colored head looked like an apple on the end of a stick. It was as large as a baseball and made his cock look almost menacing. The veins on the side of his cock added to the beastly nature of his impressive man meat.

Maggie reverently grasped the cock in her petite little hand. Her fingers would not reach around the thick cock but she started stroking it gently. She appeared to be in a trance as she looked at the monster in front of her. I knew she was trying to figure a way to get that whole thing in her mouth. Maggie is a great cock sucker and can usually deep throat the biggest cocks. However, I knew she had never seen a cock like this. Maggie pulled on Michael's cock leading him towards the bed. She sat down on the bed which placed Michael's love stick right on her lips. She opened her mouth to take the head in and her jaw was obscenely stretched. She got the head inside her mouth and slowly worked her mouth down the cock. First she got the head and about two inches inside and she tried to generate as much saliva as possible to make it a bit easier. Every eye in the room was on Maggie as the continued to force the cock deeper into her throat. Michael rolled his head backwards enjoying Maggie's excellent ministrations.

Maggie got almost half that cock down her throat before gagging slightly. No one spoke a word as they admired her effort. Michael's cock seemed to continue to grow in thickness as Maggie redoubled her efforts to take it all in. There was no way. Maggie did reach the point where her lips touched Michael's pubic hair but there was still at least 2 inches of cock outside Maggie's lips. It was a very impressive effort and I was hoping Maggie had no intentions of making me duplicate her feat. Maggie sucked and slurped on the massive love stick and found an up and down rhythm that was obviously pleasing Michael. His eyes were closed and he kept his hand on the back of Maggie's head urging her on. Chad and Jason moved to either side of Maggie and started tweaking her nipples. This seemed to fuel her cock sucking efforts and she was now moving up and down the big, black cock with gusto.

Michael looked like he was about to lose his discipline and blow his load. He asked Maggie if she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She slowly slid her lips off the slick cock and looked up at Michael. "Maybe we'll do that later today.......right now I want you in me."

There were four hard cocks standing at attention and needing relief but it was Michael's huge, black cock that she wanted. She eased back on the bed and motioned for Michael to follow.

She looked at me with that evil grin and said, "You've wanted to see this for a long time, haven't you, Jack? Well you are finally getting your wish. I hope you like what you see because Michael is going to fuck me silly."

Michael's cock looked absolutely enormous. With Chad and Jason sporting huge erections Michael's cock made theirs look average. It was truly the most impressive cock I had ever seen.

Michael moved to the bed where he literally ripped Maggie's thong panty off her body. The suddenness of his move alarmed me but Maggie was in full slut mode and wanted nothing more than to be fucked hard by the massive dick.

Michael spread her legs wide and admired her thick, hairy bush. Michael went straight to Maggie's labia with his eager mouth and started licking her pussy up and down. His wide tongue spread Maggie's lips and he stuck his tongue deep inside her pussy causing her to gasp loudly. Michael continued his almost vicious assault on Maggie's pussy and she was soon cumming loudly and gushing on to his face. Maggie had her feet planted beside Michael's head pushing her vagina up on to his mouth. Her arms were over her head as if they were tied to the headboard. She squirmed, screamed, grunted and climaxed over and over as Michael kept up his non-stop lapping of her hungry pussy while the other two men played with Maggie's lovely breasts. She was in heaven with three men pleasuring her at the same time.

After about ten minutes and countless climaxes Michael raised his head looking at Maggie, who had looked down to see why he had stopped. "Are you ready for some hard cock?"

Maggie laughed. "Are you kidding, I was ready when you walked in the door." Michael grinned and looked over at me as if to say..........."Watch this." He too had an evil grin on his face.

He moved between Maggie's legs with his huge cock sticking menacingly straight out in front of him. He spread Maggie's legs even further and told Maggie to spread her lips for him. She reached down and spread her outer labia waiting for his cock. He moved the massive head to her pussy and looked her in the eyes as he penetrated her sex. Maggie let out a loud moan and deep sigh and uttered simply, "Oh my God................"