Maggie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers

"I like that look."

"You do, do you?"

"Yeah…I sure do."

"Well let's see what's next?" Maggie asked as she looked around the room. "Jeans, it's time to get my jeans on."

Drew reached over to her and pulled at the top of one of her thigh high stockings and started to pull it down her leg.

"Oh no! Those stay on! Pull it back up."

Drew looked up at her face with an expression of surprise and delight. He stopped and pulled the stocking back up to its former position. He gave both stockings a quick tug to ensure they were tight against her skin.

He slipped her feet into her jeans and pulled the tight material up her thighs to her hips. He fastened the button at the waist and gave them one final tug. Drew leaned down and grabbed one of her sneakers then the second one.

"No…Honey, you need to put my heels on."

Drew dropped the sneakers and picked up one of her high heels. He pulled the nylon tightly against her toes and slipped one shoe on, then the other.

"Not bad for the first time, you'll get better with practice. We need to practice this together. Now, it's my turn. Are you clothes dry enough?"

"They'll do."

"Well then, I guess I should start by getting your boxers on first."

Maggie reached down and picked up his boxers from the floor and motioned him to raise his legs, slipping one foot, and then the other through the openings. As she pulled them up his legs, she encountered his swollen penis.

"I see a problem here. I can't seem to get your boxers up with this thing in the way. I had better take a closer look."

Maggie got down on her knees in front of Drew. She pulled her hair back across her face and over her ears.

"Oh, I see the problem now, it's too big to fit."

Maggie placed her hands on his penis and slowly began to kiss its head. Drew let out a moan and placed his hands down on Maggie's shoulders. Slowly she took more and more of him inside her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down its length, stopping every few inches to place even more kisses along the shaft. She reached up and cradled his balls in her hand, gently kissing them before returning to his penis. She started to increase the speed of which she sucked on him, increasing her tempo in harmony with the moans coming from Drew.

It didn't take long. "Honey! I'm going to explode. I'm cuming…" Drew said in muffled tones as his body pulsated in rhythmic pumps, dumping his seed into Maggie's mouth. She continued to suck and lick his penis, getting every drop from him, swallowing his entire load. She wiped her mouth clean with his boxers.

Without saying a word, Maggie pulled his boxers up and past his limp penis. She pulled and pushed the drained member and placed it inside his boxers.

"There, problem solved," she said with a grin on her face.

"Maggie I never asked you to do that. I just figured, well you know, we never did much all this time…"

"Well we're lovers now. Anything goes as long as we both enjoy it," Maggie said as she pulled his shirt on and started to button it closed.

She managed to get his jeans and shoes on with much less trouble than he had dressing her and in a few minutes she had him fully clothed and ready to go.

As they left, the house Maggie opened her shirt by one more button. Her top fell open exposing more of her bra to the cool air. "You know there's nothing like the fresh smell of the air after a storm. Perhaps the cool air will make them grow," she said with a smile and a giggle.

"What's come over you tonight Maggie? You seem so much, ah how to put it, sexual. Yeah, that's the word."

"Everything just seems to click together tonight I guess."

They made their way to the restaurant and after a quick meal headed back toward her house. As they walked, Maggie placed both her hands around Drew's arm and leaned her head on his chest. Maggie just glowed with contentment, and the love she felt toward Drew. Walking along they came to a spot where the lightning had knocked out a streetlight. Maggie stopped and placed her arms around his neck. Drew dropped his hands down to her waist and held her tightly.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what Maggie?"

"It just seemed that all the guys I have dated just wanted sex, but without the love. I like sex, I really do, but sex without love is just empty. I didn't want to feel empty anymore.

"I fell in love with you after the first several dates. I just didn't want to destroy what I had going with you should all you want from me was a sex partner."

"So that's why you never allowed much if anything sexual between the two of us?"

"Drew I knew it was wrong. It just hurt me to the bone, but I just had to be sure. Christ, there were a few times I had to keep myself from tearing your clothes off. But, I knew if you stayed with me without going to bed with me, well then I would know it was love that kept you here with me and not just the sex. That night I wore that black dress for you, I cried myself to sleep. I tried calling and calling, but you weren't at your apartment.

"I felt something tonight I've never felt before, not even with Scott. I've never ever been undressed as I was tonight by another man. I just can't seem to find the words to tell you what it meant to me."

"Not all men are alike you know."

"Yeah, I've found that out tonight. I've got the best one ever made! Drew when we get back to the house, would you do a couple of things for me?"

"Sure, if I can. What do you need?"

"I guess the first thing I want from you is to undress me again, as you did during the storm. You can take my stockings off if you wish, or you can leave them on me. That's up to you. It wouldn't displease me to model some pantyhose for you if you wish. The second thing I want… no I need is…"

"What Maggie?"

"You don't need to go back to your apartment tonight. I want you to share my bed with me."

"Well let me think…Humm…"

"Drew!"

"Okay, After all, how hard of a decision is it when you're with the most beautiful girl you've ever seen."

She hugged him with all her might, and they embraced into a kiss that lasted for minutes. For the first time, Drew came to her bed. They lay together in each other's arms most of the night just feeling the warmth of their bodies together. On Sunday morning Drew had to leave early to work on a report for his employees about the hospital project.

After Drew left Maggie's home, it was as though someone somewhere flipped a switch on in Maggie's life. She opened up the blinds, pulled out the vacuum cleaner and started to work in the house. Every room in the house was cleaned top to bottom, and everything put into its proper place.

Next, she headed back into her bedroom with an arm full of large garbage bags. The closet doors flew open, and she began to throw all those old baggy skirts and blouses into the bags. Every one of her old beat up sandals was pitched. Bag after bag she filled, and one by one they went out on the front porch till at last all the old Maggie clothes were gone. Winston had taken a seat on the bed and watched her toss this and that away.

"Well Winston, it's time for new Maggie clothes!"

Not having a car, she called up a friend. "Cindy, it's Maggie. Could you and I go shopping today? I need a complete new wardrobe. I'll pay for your gas."

*****

It was Monday morning, and Joyce's cell phone began to ring.


"Hello."

"Joyce. It's Maggie. Could we get together for lunch today?"

"Sure! How about that little bistro next to our building? One pm?"


"Sounds great. I'll see you there."

Joyce was working on her date planner and over the top of her glasses she saw the figure of an attractive young woman walk over to her and stop beside the table.

"Yes, what can I do for you?" Joyce said without looking up.

"Joyce, it's me, Maggie!"

Joyce looked up and promptly dropped her planner on the floor.

"Maggie that really is you. My god girl, what happened to you?"

Maggie was wearing a short blue dress that came down an inch or two above her knees; a silver cross lay upon her neck. Her hair bounced up and down when she walked in her white heels.

"Let me look at you! Oh Maggie you look fantastic. What's that I see, you're wearing hose, too? Ok, who are you and what did you do to Maggie?"

"You know Joyce, I got into work today at eight as I normally do; when nine o'clock came around I had fifteen emails in my inbox asking me out for a date. When I got back from the eleven o'clock meeting I had six post-it notes stuck to my computer, all asking for a date. I pitched them all. I found what I want with Drew.

"Saturday night, remember the storm that came though? Well Drew and I were on the front porch when the rain blew in and got us both soaked. We ran into the house and before we knew it…"

"You mean you two wrinkled the sheets together? Well it's about time. I bet that poor guy had the biggest case of blue balls in the history books!"

"Come on Joyce, I had to be sure he was the one."

"Well is he?"

"Oh Joyce It was unreal. The storm, the lightning and way he undressed me. Joyce, I've never felt so loved, so alive, in my entire life.

"I asked him to stay that night and he did. He had to leave early Sunday, and that's when I went through the house. I cleaned like no tomorrow. But best of all, I tossed out all my Laura Ingalls clothes as you called them. They're gone. I threw them all away. Even tossed out my sandals. I brought all new stuff. Stuff that Drew would like to see me in. I'm telling you Joyce, that Saturday evening with him changed me."

Just then her cell phone started to ring. "Hello, oh hi Drew. I'm just sitting here with Joyce having lunch. What's up? Camping? I don't know I've never been camping before. When? Saturday afternoon. Well okay, I'll give it a shot.

"That was Drew. Looks as though we will be camping this weekend. He's going to pick me up around noon Saturday, he said to pack light but bring enough for one overnight stop and a second day. Joyce, I wonder what he's up to?"

Joyce asked, "How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Over a year I guess."

"And he stuck around all that time although you two never had any sex."

"Well we messed around a bit at his apartment. You know, some high school style petting, maybe a little bit more. A few times he would touch me under my blouse."

"Men, they're strange critters. Enjoy the camping trip! I've got to get back to work. Call me when you get back."

Before she knew it, Saturday had arrived. The weatherman promised a beautiful summer day, with bright skies and warm temperatures.

Maggie had the house cleaned in record time and spent the remaining time packing her bag for her first camping trip, carefully choosing what she thought she might need for the trip.

She spent the rest of her time picking out clothes and trying them on, modeling in front of a mirror. As she stood in front of the mirror, wearing nothing but her bra and panties; she looked back at her reflection, and said, "Maggie, you really don't look that bad! Drew is right. I am absolutely stunning! I'm smart, attractive and quite a catch. As a matter of fact, Drew's lucky to have such a fine looking woman as myself!"

After a few false starts, she decided to go with a short pair of khaki shorts, a short sleeve yellow shirt with white socks and sneakers. She admired herself in the mirror again as she turned about. "Drew sure will like me in this," she said with a big smile on her face.

As she walked down the hallway, she stopped before heading back to the bedroom unsnapping her shorts as she went.

"Winston, I almost forgot something," she said to the cat as it ran down the hallway.

Drew knocked on her door and stepped inside, giving her a startle as he yelled out, "Maggie, I'm ready to go."

"Drew, I didn't hear you drive up. Did you get the Honda fixed?"

"No, didn't know it was broke. We're taking the other car."

Maggie looked over his shoulder and saw a red Jeep with the top down, bikes mounted on the rear and camping gear already stowed away. She opened the door and took several steps outside, as she smiled at Drew.

"When were you going to tell me about the Jeep?"

"This? I only get it out for special occasions. Where's your bag? We should be hitting the road. The campsite is about a three-hour drive from here. Then we need to set up camp once we get there, as it's hard to do in the dark. This is going to be fun!"

"WOW! Do you look great today!"

"Thanks, I really wanted to look nice for you."

Maggie ran back inside and grabbed her bag, did a double check to make sure Winston had water and food for the weekend and ran back out.

"Let's go!" Drew opened the door for her and he hopped in the other side. As he pulled away from the curb, Maggie took his hand and placed it on her thigh. Drew's eyes widened when his hand touched her leg.

"You like this?" Maggie asked, "I wore it for you."

Along with her shorts, Maggie had put on a pair of ultra sheer nude colored pantyhose. Against her tanned legs, he could hardly tell she was wearing them.

As they drove along the highway, Maggie's long hair flew out behind her in the wind. Her shorts showed off quite a bit of her legs to the truckers, and they blew their truck horns in appreciation. The whole Jeep was aglow with the love the two had. They both smiled and held hands as they continued toward their destination.

Drew drove the Jeep off the expressway, then through several miles of smaller roads. He pulled up along a dirt road and stopped.

"Well here we are. My parents used to take my sister and me camping here when we were kids. There's a lake down there so we can go fishing if we want. The people that own the property know we will be coming in. I called, and they said it was no problem. It's a private camp site, so we'll be here all by ourselves."

"You're not going to take advantage of me are you?"

"Why that never entered my mind," he said with a big smile. "Let's go on in and set up camp." Drew said as he turned the Jeep down the gravel road.

Drew had been camping before and the tent when up quickly. Daylight was quickly fading, and darkness fell upon the two campers. After starting a fire he spread a blanket out on the ground. For the first time in her life, Maggie enjoyed hot dogs cooked over a campfire. They both laughed when her marshmallow caught on fire and fell into the flames. Drew baked potatoes in the fire's dying embers and showed Maggie that popcorn doesn't necessarily come from a paper bag and a microwave oven. For a while, they both lay together taking in the silence of the countryside, something that's rare in the bustling windy city.

Away from the lights of the big city, the sky exploded with stars. The sky looked as though it were ablaze with shattered glass that glowed against the deep infinite realm of space. Drew pointed out some of the planets and a few of the constellations. Maggie placed her head on his shoulder and stared into the sky as he quietly unfolded a white cloth napkin that Maggie could not see.

As the fire was burning down the embers glowed a bright orange. A stray flame would jump up only to fall back down onto the glowing ember from which it came. The weather was quite warm and Drew decided to let the fire burn down before adding more wood. Maggie had leaned herself against Drew's body, watching the fire burn away. She ran her fingers up and down his thigh enjoying the way his skin felt in her hand. Drew quietly began to speak.

"You know Maggie, those memories you have of Scott I can't erase. You will never forget the love you had for him or the love he had for you. But I'll always be here for you no matter what."

Maggie turned her head from the fire and looked into Drew's eyes.

"I'll be by your side when your head is in the toilet, throwing up 'cause you're sick with the flu. I'll wash your face with a warm towel and still tell you you're beautiful. And when the time comes for Winston to leave us, I'll be there to place him in the ground by the oak tree while you peek out from the window, tears filling your eyes.

"I will fight your demons and slay your dragons. Margaret Jean Herrington… Will you marry me?"

Drew reached out and took her left hand and slid a ring upon her outstretched finger, the ring he had wrapped up in the napkin.

The diamond sparkled in the dying light from the fire sending shards of yellow and orange light across Maggie's hand.

Maggie looked down at the ring upon her finger as tears filled her eyes. Then suddenly, she threw her arms around Drew and cried out, "Yes, a million times yes. I'll marry you!"

Maggie pushed Drew down on the blanket. She was on her knees and looked down at him with loving eyes and said, "Are we all alone?"

"Yes," Drew replied.

"I'd like for you to undress me slowly the way I like it."

"Maggie I've wanted to do something to you from the first day we met."

"And what would that be?"

Drew reached up to the zipper holding her shorts together and pulled it down. A quick pinch of his fingers popped the snap, and they slid down to her knees. Drew could see the top of her pantyhose she wore just from him.

He pulled her closer to him and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it down and off. Her bra was next, and it fell onto the blanket. She laid down beside him as he worked her shorts down her thighs toward her feet. Slowly removing her sneakers and socks, he pulled the shorts from her slender legs. Drew started at her waist and ever so slowly pulled the transparent hose from her legs and her toes. Maggie was naked except for her bikini panties.

"Just set up, cross your legs if you want to, but close your eyes."

"What are you going to do to me?" Maggie inquired.

"You'll enjoy it. I know I will."

Maggie closed her eyes. She could hear Drew rummaging through her bag.

"Oh! Found them! I knew you'd bring them along."

Drew sat down beside her on the blanket; both basking in the warmth of the fire. "Keep your eyes closed my dear, I'm about to start."

With that Drew took her brush and started to brush out Maggie's long red head. Stroke after stoke he ran the brush through her hair, pulling it back and smoothing it out with his hands. Her hair felt so smooth to his fingers as he guided them through her curls, pulling then taut as the brush flowed across her scalp. He would pull her hair down across her shoulders and lay the soft curls over her breasts, teasing them ever so softly as this pulled her tresses around her enlarged nipples. The brush pulled her hair back over her ears and down her back, flowing like water from the lake. He took his hand, and pulled her hair taut and pulled the brush along her golden red strands.

Maggie had her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She appeared to be almost in a trance like state, then she spoke, "Ohhhhh my god Drew; this is simply heaven."

He worked that brush for almost an hour.

"I'm not done with my future wife just yet, lay down on your stomach now."

Without saying a word, Maggie stretched out on the blanket, her small panties just barely able to contain her tight ass cheeks.

"Raise your arms above your head, dear."

Drew squeezed out some moisturizer she brought along and began to rub the gel into her shoulders and down her arms. He took the ball of his hands and pressed them against her back, running his thumbs along her spine. Down her midriff and to her waist, he massaged the lotion onto her skin.

He pulled her panties down a bit and applied more of the lotion to her butt cheeks. Down her legs, he went and behind her knees and finally to her toes.

At last he was done. Drew lay down beside her and she raised her head turning his way.

"Drew I've never, never, ever had anything done to me like that. It was simply unbelievable!"

rwsteward
rwsteward
955 Followers