Maggie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers

"Some men don't need sex to enjoy their wife and caress her body."

Maggie pulled Drew down and placed a kiss upon his lips.


"I'm so happy, so very happy. I'll be the best wife in the world."

"You already are Maggie."

Maggie started to unbutton his shorts and pulled them off. In no time, she had Drew naked and laying on his back his penis fully erect. She swung a leg over him and straddled his penis. She pulled her panty to one side then reached between her legs. With her fingers, she gathered some of her wetness and rubbed it along his shaft.

"Drew could feel her moisture being rubbed on his penis. "When did this happen?"

"While you were brushing my hair. Thinking of you and your touch almost made me have an orgasm."

Drew let out soft moans as she stroked his manhood in her hands. She guided his penis up inside her and slowly pushed herself down. Drew grabbed her thighs and squeezed them hard. As she rode up and down on his penis, her breasts bounced in rhythm with her strokes. Drew reached up and pulled at her nipples causing her to scream out with desire.

In minutes, his face had reddened as Maggie continued to lift herself up and down on his penis. Suddenly and without warning, Maggie stopped and fell forward, placing her hands down on his chest. Her red hair fell down across her face and onto Drew's chest. Drew could feel her twitch as she closed her eyes and bit her lips. Emotion filled her as she quietly contained the orgasm as it ran though her body. Drew shuddered as his body geared up to pump his seed deep inside her.

"Ohhh Maggie!"

This was all he could get out before he shot his cum up inside her. He bucked and twisted as Maggie rode out his orgasm still riding his penis. Maggie collapsed in his arms and lay motionless till at last she felt his limp penis slide out of her. Drew rolled her over and began to kiss every inch of her body. From her toes to her nose, he kissed, taking in the scent of his wife.

"Well there's only one thing left do."

"And that would be?"

"Well let's get our shorts on. Neither one of us needs a shirt!" Drew said with a grin on his face.

They walked toward the lake and as they did, Maggie wrapped her arms around his. Drew smiled down at her and said, "Well this makes number two."

Maggie looked up at him with a bit of confusion on her face.

"You recall our first date? I told you I liked barefoot walks on the beach with a beautiful girl under a moonlit sky."

Maggie smiled up and placed her head on his shoulders as they walked along the lakeshore.

"I don't remember anything about walking around topless?"

"Devil's in the detail!"

****

The sounds of chain saws reverberated though the neighborhood, and slowly their echoes decayed among the din of playing children.

"You know honey; I really hated to see that old tree come down. Its been around since before I was born."

"It was time Maggie. The old oak tree is damaged, and the next strong storm will take it down."

"Here you go Mr. Carter," the tree service foreman said as he handed Drew the bill.

"Daddy is it time now?"

"Sure is AJ. Go get your digger."

A long red haired child ran past the foreman on the way to her sandbox.

"Drew! Her name is Avery Joyce. Not AJ," Maggie scolded .

"Cute kid, how old is she?" the foreman said as he folded up his invoice and stuffed it in his pocket.

"Three. She'll be three next week," Maggie said with great pride.

Avery came running back with her plastic shovel in one hand while clutching a large acorn in the other hand.

Drew got down on one knee and helped her dig down in the rich earth. Avery placed the acorn into the hole and scratched some dirt back onto it. Maggie dropped down on her knees and helped Avery cover the seed with more soil.

"Will it grow into a big tree mommy?"

"It sure will sweetheart. It sure will."

Maggie reached around and gave Drew a hug. "Avery, sweetheart, it will grow into the biggest tree in the neighborhood. It will grow tall and strong, bending with the wind."

rwsteward
rwsteward
956 Followers