Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not gone but a few seconds. She wrapped her arms around my neck and lifted her lower body up to meet mine. I grabbed her firm ass and guided my cock back in to her dripping hole. Her legs wrapped around my waist and now we resumed the fuck, our lips mashing together, tongues dueling.

Ling came again and again, each orgasm stronger than the last. She was breathing harder and harder, seemingly exhausting herself, but begging me for more, to go harder. Suddenly I felt her begin to shake and as the orgasm slammed through her, she screamed a long passionate roar and seemed to fall limp in my arms. We slowly sank back to the bed, and I got of her, She was asleep, the last one knocking her out. I stepped off the bed, stumbled and feel in a heap. I was exhausted, but knew I could go more, the power of the brew surging through me.

Lilith drew a comforter over Lings prone form and kissed her softly on the forehead. She turned to face me then, her eyes full of lust. “Now mortal, you will give me what I need. Ling there had her fun, but now I need your cum, your seed. You will fuck me as well, but when its time, I’ll show you what to do with that dick.”

I stood up and walked to her. The bed was occupied, so I decided to use the couch. I pushed her down on it and climbed between her thighs. She pulled her gown over her head, and I saw her beautifully firm breasts, large with coral colored nipples. Her pubic hair was bright and fiery red, much like the hair on her head.

I bowed my head to suck at her nipples, biting them like Lings. She moaned and reached down to stroke my still damp cock, wet with Lings juices. She guided it in, and I pushed slowly into her depths. Her pussy was amazingly tight, gripping me like a hand would, yet amazingly wet and so hot. We began to fuck, slowly at first, not wanting to rush the inevitable. Her body was a wonder, skin so soft, breasts were perfect, and her ass was a dream. We fucked like this, missionary on the couch. My hands roamed her body, griping her ass to plunge deep into her. As I did this, I rubbed some of her juices on her anus, and began to slide a finger in. She moaned even harder at my anal teasing, and stopped me to ask, “would you like to fuck my ass for a bit?”

I go off and turned her around on the couch, on her knees, head hanging off the end. I slid back inside her to lube my cock, then began to slowly slide into her ass. She loosened up for me, and I was soon all the way in. I saw her reach for the dildo she had left on the couch and she reached under and began to fuck herself with it as I pounded her ass.

We fucked for many long minutes, our bodies covered in sweat. She came over and over, begging me to ride her faster. I pulled out of her ass, and she cleaned me with a rag dipped in another of her magic brews. Now cleansed, she straddled me and began to ride. Her tits were in my face and I sucked them like a starving man. The passion was unbelievable and I was still amazed at how long I was lasting and how wonderful it felt. She came again and again, and as she did I felt the bond on my orgasm begin to weaken. As she rode me in a frenzied bucking motion, I felt the stirrings deep with in my cock.

“I’m getting close.”

‘I know. You need to cum in my mouth, that’s how I need it.”

I fucked back at her trying to almost reach the point of no return but not quite. Suddenly I felt it begin to happen and rolled her off me, she dropped to her knees and her lips crawled around my shaft. She sucked hungrily and then it hit me. The orgasm slammed though me like a bomb going off. I roared out with pleasure, my knees giving way and feel back onto the couch. Lilith never let go, her mouth locked around my cock, swallowing every drop. I lay there basking in the sensations.

Suddenly a small sharp pain brought me back. She had sucked every drop of cum from me, swallowed it all, and then had nicked me with those fangs. Just a little scratch on the underside of my cock. Now she hungrily sucked from it. I could feel blood being drained from me. I remembered what the old man had said about their needs, so I let her feast.

After only a few minutes, she sat back to look at me. My cock felt totally drained, sore almost. The bite was tingling, but didn’t hurt. She stood up and led me to a another door I hadn’t noticed before. Inside was a bathroom, shower and all. We showered together, enjoying the feel of the hot water on our bodies, loving the feel of each others skin.

“The brew has a small after effect. You’ll be impotent for about 24 hours, but after tonight, should be able to go a day without sex.”

I agreed and we finished our shower. I dressed and she escorted me back outside. I turned to look at her, seeing all the power and beauty of what she was.

“I will come back here, only if you want me to.”

“I do. I see in you something that can be used for your benefit, the seeds of power, of change.”

I looked at her curiously, trying to figure out her words.

“Don’t you understand what is in you, mortal? A kind of magic.”

To be continued…maybe

12