Magic Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers

Reality dawned on Cassie slowly. The book Terry had bought... was real? And Terry had... grown a cock? Where was she? Oh no, she must be horrified right now. Cassie sprung up, the lust fully abated, and went over to the bathroom where her wife was hiding.

Terry heard the knocking, but left the bathroom door closed. She didn't want anybody to see her right now. She looked like a freak!

"Babe, please let me talk to you. I know you're in there."

Terry sighed. "Okay... But please, don't come in."

Cassie paused for a moment. She now realized she wasn't exactly sure how to comfort someone after a sudden and unexpected sex change.

"...Are you feeling all right?"

"Well, other than the fact that I just grew a fucking cock, I'd say I'm feeling hunky dory"

At least she hasn't lost her sense of humor, Cassie thought, internally rolling her eyes.

"I mean... Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, I mean, I just..." Terry trailed off, and Cassie heard soft sobbing coming from the other side of the door.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. I'm here for you; you know that, right? No matter what happens. I love you for who you are, not for what's between your legs. On the inside, you're still the same wonderful woman I married, and nothing is going to change that."

Terry closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew that Cassie wasn't shallow enough to let a development like this come between them, but it was comforting to hear her say nevertheless.

"Thanks, Cass. I needed that." She wiped the last few tears from her eyes. "I'll come to bed in a few minutes. I just need to catch my breath a little longer."

As Cassie walked to the bedroom, Terry tried to collect her thoughts. In all actuality, the only two people who would notice or care about her new cock were Cassie and herself. She knew Cassie was being sincere when she had said it didn't matter to her. Hell, she might even enjoy it, Terry mused. But Terry did care. She was a woman, and she wanted to continue being one. But for now, there was nothing to do but sleep. In the morning, she would go back to the store and have a little chat with the shopkeeper.

Satisfied with her plan, Terry grabbed a bathrobe off the hook (even if Cassie didn't mind her new addition, she certainly wasn't comfortable enough with it to go parading it around the apartment) and left the bathroom. She found Cassie sprawled out in bed, still naked, and fast asleep. Leaving the robe on, Terry climbed in beside her wife. She smiled as she felt Cassie roll over and wrap her arms around her from behind. Normally, the smaller woman was the "big spoon" as they slept, but right now it felt good to have Cassie's arms wrapped around her. Terry had no idea what the next day might bring, but for now she felt safe and loved in her wife's embrace.

*****

Terry's eyes flitted open, and after a few false starts, remained that way. How much had she had to drink the night before? She had had the weirdest dream. She bought a book, and there had been candles, and she had grown a dick...

She felt a stirring in her groin, and was rudely reminded that the events of the previous evening had not, in fact, been a dream. Fighting the urge to fall back into despondence, Terry pushed herself up in bed. She looked over her shoulder and noticed that Cassie was awake already and starting to get dressed. As she bent over to pull on a pair of panties, Terry got a perfect view of Cassie's round ass and her pussy underneath. The sight was enough to get Terry erect, if she wasn't already. On a normal Saturday, Terry might have pulled her wife back into bed for some early morning lovemaking, but sex was about the last thing Terry wanted to think about right now. As she sat up in bed, Cassie turned around.

"Oh, sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, it's okay. I want to get back to that store as soon as possible."

Terry grabbed some clothes from her dresser and took them to the bathroom to change. She just felt too weirded out by her new anatomy to feel comfortable being naked around anyone else, even her wife. Dressing presented a whole new set of challenges, however. There was no way her cock would fit in the snug panties she instinctively grabbed. And going commando would not be comfortable in the jeans she had planned on wearing. Hearing the telltale sounds of Cassie making breakfast in the kitchen, she crept back into the bedroom to look for more feasible options. Underwear was definitely out of the question. There was nothing she or Cassie owned that could comfortably accommodate her eight-inch monster. As for pants, there was nothing loose enough to avoid showing a distinctive bulge. She eventually settled on a sundress she had tucked away, waiting for its owner to find occasion to wear it. This wasn't the sort of occasion Terry had originally planned, but it would have to do. Fully dressed, she set forth into the kitchen.

"Wow, you look cute"

Terry smiled at the compliment. It was good to know she could still look cute in a dress with two thirds of a foot of man meat between her legs.

"Are you hungry? I'm making pancakes."

Terry suddenly realized she was starving. The transformation must have been very energy-intensive, since she devoured a dozen pancakes easily. A bit surprised at her feat, but bolstered by carbohydrates and Cassie's encouragement, she set off to confront the shopkeeper and hopefully get her vagina back by the end of the day.

That optimism departed abruptly when Terry arrived at the storefront. It was empty, as she remembered it being every time she had walked past it except that fateful day she had bought the magic book. Beginning to panic, she looked around to double check that this was the right place. Butcher shop on the left, hairdresser on the right, it had to be the right place. But that didn't make any sense! A store couldn't move in and out of a location in one day, with no sign they were ever there. But then again, reading from a book couldn't magically make you grow a dick. Terry's head was swimming. What could she do now?

Terry closed her eyes and took a deep breath, resisting the urge to completely freak out. Think... Surely someone else must have seen the store yesterday. Terry walked into the hairdresser's shop next door to see if anyone there could help her. The shop was empty, save for one employee sitting behind the counter. She looked up, hearing a customer enter, but froze before she could say anything upon seeing Terry's panicked expression.

"Did you see anyone in the storefront next door yesterday?"

The hairdresser was taken aback by Terry's unusual question, but quickly regained her composure. "No, I can't say I did. Were those high school punks in there again? Because I told them I would call the police if they ever-"

"No, I just thought I saw a business moving in," Terry interrupted, trying to hide her discouragement at the answer she received.

"Well, I hope you're right. That vacant spot is such an eyesore. Bad for business. Why, there hasn't been anyone there since-"

As the hairdresser rambled on, Terry found her eyes drifting down to the other woman's ample chest. Her breasts were barely confined in her uniform shirt, and Terry could see a hint of the seated woman's cleavage from her higher viewpoint. After getting lost in the hairdresser's curves for a few seconds, Terry was jolted back to reality by a now all-too-familiar stirring between her legs.

Terry had chosen the sundress for maximum room and comfort, but was quickly realizing that it was absolutely useless at hiding an erection. Grateful for the counter in front of her, Terry willed herself to think of something, anything else. It was no use, though. Her thoughts kept returning to the luscious tits in front of her, what it might feel like to shove her cock between them...

Thankfully, the hairdresser seemed too distracted by her own story to notice as Terry turned and dashed out the door. She soon realized her mistake, as she almost ran right into a pedestrian, who seemed fairly surprised at the sight of the small woman sporting a large tent in the front of her dress. Mortified, Terry turned and, trying to attract as little attention to herself as possible, walked quickly toward her apartment.

Terry opened the door and rushed into the bathroom, her cock still rock-hard. It was impossible to think about anything else. Was this what it like for men all the time? Or was this the magical lust kicking in again? Not caring to ponder the specifics any longer, Terry pulled her dress off her head and stared at her eight-inch throbbing member. She didn't want to do this, like it was the last step in acknowledging her hew addition, but she couldn't help it. She needed to get rid of the pressure.

Terry gingerly reached down and wrapped a hand around her cock. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but just touching it felt so good! She cautiously, awkwardly, began to rub it, quickly learning what felt best and giving herself pleasure she had never felt before. With her other hand, she reached up to play with a still-sensitive nipple. The dual stimulation pushed her over the edge, and she shot her load all over the bathroom wall. Coming down from her orgasmic high, she berated herself for being so easily distracted. She needed to concentrate if she was going to fix this problem. Although it was good to know she was still attracted to women after the change, she thought wistfully.

Cassie had been sitting in the living room when she saw Terry enter the apartment and run into the bathroom. She got up to ask if anything was wrong, but stopped when she heard stifled moans coming from the other side of the door. So she hadn't gotten the spell reversed, Cassie thought, more happily than she would have admitted. Of course she wanted what was best for Terry, but she was more than a little curious about her wife's new addition. She almost knocked on the door and offered her assistance, but she knew Terry was still uncomfortable with her new anatomy. It was a shame. Cassie had only seen Terry's changed body briefly, during the spell, but she thought it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. If only Terry could see that too. In the end, Cassie decided to leave Terry to her ministrations and head to the bedroom to relieve a little tension of her own.

*****

Terry spent most of the next day in front of her computer, trying to ascertain if anyone else had ever encountered this shop. After a few fruitless searches, she started to get results. Other people recounted similar experiences to Terry's, sometimes in graphic detail. Before, she would have dismissed them as especially creative online smut, but now she knew better. Fighting the urge to jack off again reading through some of the stories, she was able to glean some useful information. Most of the writers were unable to ever find the shop again, but some of them chanced upon it twice. Even though Terry had been somewhat of a slacker in school, she was naturally quite intelligent and good at finding patterns. And after a full day of research, and the next few evenings after work, she found one. She determined that the shop would next be in town on Saturday, the day before Cassie's graduation party.

She was becoming less and less sure what she wanted to do once she found the shop, though. Her original plan was to storm in and make the shopkeeper change her back, but as the week went by, she found herself getting used to her changed anatomy. Her first day back at work had been terrifying. She was constantly in fear that someone might notice. She had since gone and bought some more comfortable undergarments and concealing clothing, though, and was now confident that her change would remain undetected. She also found herself adjusting her gait to account for her new genitals, and even got used to going to the bathroom with them.

Terry's body also continued to change throughout the week; slightly, but still noticeably. Her small breasts shrank to nothing, although her nipples remained distinctly female-looking. Her hips narrowed and waist widened, and she gained a slight musculature. Even her face changed slightly, seeming to look broader and more angled. She didn't quite look like a man, though- rather she seemed to be almost perfectly androgynous. Terry wasn't sure what caused the continued changes- whether it was the testosterone her body was now producing, or a lingering bit of magic, or a combination of the two- but she found herself intrigued by the changes. She had often been frustrated at her body's lack of obvious feminine traits, but now- if she stopped trying to look at herself as a woman- she was beautiful. Lithe, supple, even a little mysterious. She wasn't sure anymore if she wanted to go back.

*****

Friday afternoon came, and Terry walked back to the location where she had first encountered the magic shop. As she expected, it was there, looking as if it had never moved since she walked in a week ago. Terry saw the shopkeeper and walked right up to him, putting on her best "I mean business" face.

The shopkeeper turned to look at the new customer. After a moment, recognition glinted in his eyes. "Oh, it's you!" he exclaimed, before noticing the changes that had occurred to Terry since their last encounter. "I did suggest you buy the counter-spell book."

Terry wanted to be angry. The old man clearly new what had happened to her, had probably known what would happen the moment he saw her holding that book. She knew she should be seeking some sort of retribution, or at least an apology. But she didn't really want those things anymore. All she wanted was answers.

"Why didn't you tell me the book was real?"

The old man shrugged. "I did, you just chose not to believe me."

Terry knew he was right. But it had seemed so obvious then that it was just an act. It had never occurred to her that what the old man said about the book could be true.

"Did you come back for the counter-spells?"

"Oh... uh... yeah." Terry fished a twenty out of her pocket and handed it to the shopkeeper. He disappeared into the stacks of books and came back holding one that looked similar to the one Terry had previously bought. She took it without a word and left the store.

Terry took a couple steps out onto the sidewalk, and stopped. She realized now that she hadn't even gotten any good answers from the old man, although she hadn't actually tried all that hard. All she had really gotten was a new book.

Terry opened the book and quickly found the right counter-spell. It looked pretty simple. She could do it herself as soon as she got home. In less than half an hour, she could be back to normal again. But what was normal now, Terry thought to herself. Over the past week she had gotten used to her changed anatomy. And she had grown to like the changes to the rest of her body. She really didn't even feel like a woman anymore. And, if she was honest with herself, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be one. All her life, she had tried to accentuate what little femininity her body displayed, and been frustrated when it wasn't enough. It all seemed so silly now. Why had she needed to look the way people expect a woman to look? Because she had a vagina between her legs? Well, she sure didn't anymore.

Terry had never thought of herself as anything but a woman, but now she couldn't seem to put that label on herself. She definitely wasn't a man either. It just seemed to her like gender didn't apply anymore. Terry didn't know if it was the magic that was making her think this way, or her new hormones, or if these thoughts had been lingering in her subconscious her whole life and just needed an event like this to come to the surface. She didn't really care, though. She knew what she felt now. This was her body now, and she, no, they were keeping it, labels be damned.

Terry closed the book and put it into their handbag. As they brushed a strand of hair out of their face, an idea came upon them. If they were going to have a new identity, they might as well get a new haircut to go with it.

Terry walked into the hairdresser's. The woman from before was there again, but either didn't recognize Terry or didn't care enough to comment. She beckoned Terry to sit in the first chair and asked her what she wanted.

"A pixie cut, please."

The hairdresser lifted a strand of Terry's shoulder-length hair. "That's a little drastic, don't you think?"

Terry just smiled. "I'm feeling a little drastic today."

After the haircut, Terry looked at themself in the mirror and smiled. They looked sexy. They couldn't wait to see Cassie's reaction. Poor Cassie, Terry thought. They had been so distant and absorbed in trying to find a cure all week. Well, tonight they could make it up to her. Terry felt themself getting erect at the thought. And for the first time, they didn't bother trying to hide it.

*****

"Honey, I'm home!"

Cassie looked up at the sound of Terry entering the apartment. "Did you find the book?"

"Why don't you come and see?"

Cassie got up and walked towards the door, but stopped in awe as she saw the androgynous beauty standing in the entryway. "Holy cow, Terry, you look good!"

Terry smiled and explained the revelation they had outside the magic shop. At the end, they nervously looked toward their wife for approval, but Cassie just smiled and answered with a kiss.

"I told you, I love you because you're Terry, not because of any gender or label. I'm just glad you're happy and comfortable with yourself."

Cassie leaned in for another kiss, which quickly turned into a heated making-out. It was as if all the sexual energy that had been building up in the couple over the past week was channeled into that one kiss. When Terry eventually broke away, they smiled and brought Cassie's hand down to their crotch to feel their now fully erect cock.

"I bet you've been waiting to try this out all week, haven't you?"

Cassie could only nod excitedly, elated at the prospect of finally trying out her spouse's new equipment. She grabbed Terry by the hand and pulled them into the bedroom.

The couple wasted no time taking each other's clothes off. For the first time, Cassie got a full view of Terry's new body. She felt herself grow even wetter at the sight. Terry's cock stood proudly at its full eight inches, a pair of heavy balls hanging beneath. Cassie leaned down and kissed the tip, before taking it into her mouth. Her magically-imbued blowjob skills had unfortunately not remained after the conclusion of the spell, but Terry was in heaven anyway, finally able to enjoy their wife's mouth on their prick with a clear head.

With a wet slurp, Cassie removed her mouth from the cock and moved up to suck on one of Terry's nipples while working their cock with her hand. Terry almost couldn't handle the dual stimulation. They had always had sensitive nipples, and thankfully that hadn't seemed to change.

"Mmm, hold on. I don't want to cum yet," they said, gently pushing Cassie back onto the bed. "Gotta do you first."

Terry knew all their wife's erogenous zones forward and backward. They started with kisses on her neck, which never failed to make Cassie squirm with delight. Next, they moved down to her breasts. Terry had always been a breast person, and made sure to lavish extra attention on their wife's luscious melons. They took first one nipple into their mouth, gently flicking it back and forth and rolling it with their tongue, before moving on to the other one. They then planted a series of kisses down Cassie's cleavage, across her stomach, and down to her dripping snatch. Terry started slowly rubbing their cock as their tongue played over Cassie's clit and then found its way into her pussy.

"Oh god, Terry. Fuck me now. Let me feel your cock inside me."

Terry crawled back up and aligned their hips with Cassie's. After a few near misses (which they hoped came across as teasing rather than them not knowing what they were doing) they finally slipped inside their wife.

Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers