Magic Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers

Terry couldn't believe the sensations. The feeling of Cassie's tight pussy around their cock put their earlier masturbation, and even Cassie's blowjobs, to shame. They could feel Cassie's warm, wet snatch along all eight inches of their cock. They started pumping slowly at first, not wanting to cum too quickly, but soon picked up the pace. Terry knew Cassie's vagina like the back of their hand, and was hitting her G-spot in no time.

Terry's cock felt better than Cassie had ever imagined. Thankfully it didn't hurt- she had been stretched more than this before courtesy of Terry's toy collection- but it was a new sensation all the same. She could feel it throbbing deep inside her; it felt organic, alive.

Terry could feel themself building up to the inevitable peak. "Oh, god, Cassie, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes, yes, yes, fill me up! I wanna feel you cum in me!"

With that Terry exploded deep within their wife. Cassie could feel Terry's hot cum rushing into her, and that set off her orgasm as well. She cried out and she grabbed Terry's ass, trying to pull their cock and their cum as far inside her as possible.

Terry collapsed on top of Cassie's generous chest. "That... was fantastic."

Cassie smiled. "I'm just glad to have you back."

Terry gently pulled out of Cassie and cuddled up close behind their wife, relishing the feel of their softening cock nestling between Cassie's ass cheeks, before drifting off into a contented sleep.

*****

The next day was the party, and Terry tried to mingle with the other guests, but constantly found themself mesmerized by Cassie. The voluptuous redhead was wearing a tight-fitting cocktail dress that emphasized every curve and showed more than a little bit of cleavage. And Terry was sure Cassie walked with a little extra swing in her hips very time she noticed her spouse checking out her ass.

"Hey, there cutie."

Terry was startled out of their reverie by a light, slightly tipsy-sounding female voice. Spinning around, they saw Cassie's friend Karen. They had known each other back in college, and Terry had even tried hitting on her a couple times, but Karen was straight as an arrow.

"Oh my gosh, Terry, I didn't even recognize you with the... you know, haircut. I thought you were a... never mind."

As Karen awkwardly tried to fade back into the crowd, Terry thought they could see her nipples harden and face flush with arousal.

"She totally wants the D," laughed Cassie, walking up behind them.

"Ha, if only she knew."

"Seriously though, I bet you could get any straight girl you wanted now."

"Hmm, an interesting idea," Terry teased back. "Who do you think I should start with?"

Cassie playfully hit them on the arm. "You can look all you want, but no touching. At least not without me," she giggled.

Terry smiled. Cassie rarely got drunk, but when she did it never failed to make her horny. It would be a fun night, as soon as all the guests left.

*****

They fucked doggy-style that night and it was everything Terry had fantasized about. It had always been one of Terry's favorite positions to do with a strap-on, as they got to enjoy seeing Cassie's tits bounce and ass jiggle with each thrust. Having a real cock just made it even better, as Terry was surprised at how different it felt from a different angle. They came embarrassingly quickly, but luckily Cassie was able to suck them back to full hardness for another round.

*****

A couple weeks later, as Cassie was sitting at the kitchen table going through congratulatory letters and cards from all sorts of friends and family, Terry came to a realization.

"I never did get you anything for your graduation."

"That's what you think," Cassie said cryptically as she opened another envelope.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Cassie turned toward Terry and smiled. "I'm pregnant."

Terry was taken aback for a moment. Strange as it may seem, this particular ramification of their transformation had never occurred to them. Since they came out in high school, they had put unplanned pregnancy out of their mind as something that they didn't have to worry about. They hadn't even thought of using protection after the change. They weren't sure if they should congratulate Cassie or apologize.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm really happy. I want to keep it," Cassie reassured them.

"What about your career?"

"I don't know yet. I can wait a while to start a residency. There's no need to rush that. But right now, I don't know if it's the hormones already or what, but I really want to start a family with you."

Terry smiled and embraced their wife.

"Me too, Cass."

They held each other in contented silence for a while before Cassie broke away.

"Wow, we're getting dangerously heteronormative, huh?" she laughed.

"Maybe I should call up Karen after all," Terry joked.

Cassie playfully stuck her tongue out at her spouse. "You've had a dick for less than a month and you're already thinking with it."

Terry just laughed and smiled. This wasn't where they had seen themself heading back when they had bought the book, but they couldn't wait to see where this new life would lead them.

Letitsnow
Letitsnow
88 Followers