Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
What if the world had a certain type of Magic?
2.7k words
4.24
16.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we delve too deeply into my words, I want to say a quick something about this story. First off, these were the first erotic stories that I'd written, 8 years ago, in 2012. I haven't read it since, and I'm sure it has some errors of some types.

My Magic series gets better over the course of the 10 stories, each set in the same world (a present-day world very similar to ours) but with different characters.

Enjoy, and please feel free to comment! And remember, the series gets better as it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down the long, dark alley way he walked. This was his way home every night from his truck unloading job. He walked alone, like always, but this night was chilly. There was a feeling to the air, a sense of danger and urgency. Pushing the feelings down, he kept his pace under control. It wouldn't serve to walk faster and draw any undue attention to himself from the windows above or from the skies.

Knowing that glancing around nervously would only give off his energy signature and call in unwanted visitors, the man kept his pace and breathing as steady as possible. It was nearly impossible for him to keep his eyes forward this night though, with the sensations crackling about him in the air. Not that he knew it, but he was magically sensitive. He could feel the magic around him, see the energy of magic in all creatures, know when it was close, and his gut instincts were almost never wrong, but he couldn't ever learn to harness this energy and use it at will.

As he glanced up, he saw the shape of a bird fly overhead, leaving its silhouette on the full moon above it. A blink forced his eyes closed for a moment and when they opened again, the bird was gone, as if it had never been there. There was no trail or any other signs that it had been there. Nothing other than remembering the sight.

Blinking his eyes a second time to clear his mind, he looked down to find a beautiful woman with long, blue-black hair staring at him. She had longer ears, high cheek bones, a few freckles on her cheeks which only enhanced her beauty, and a sly smile on her face like she had a plan for what she was about to do. In a heartbeat, he knew what was going on, what this woman was. All he knew was that he was looking at a long finger pointed his direction and that he couldn't move anymore.

She came closer to him, very close. Close enough to brush the front of his pants with the back of her hand and drag her nails slightly up his stomach under his shirt. "Mmm, you're comin' with me tonight, kitten," he heard her whisper seductively into his ear, tugging him once again closer into her warm body. "Now be a good pet and close your eyes." As she ended with a soft breath, his eyes closed involuntarily. "Stop strugglin', kitten, it's gunna be purrrrrfect."

With that and a sensual purr in his ear, he felt the air around him disappear, into the darkness of the magic portal for a split second, only to re-emerge with his feet upon solid ground and real air surrounding him again. "That wasn't so bad, now was it?" came the voice again, this time the body was pressed firmly up against his back, hard nipples poking through his shirt. Feeling a light kiss on the side of his neck, his muscles spasmed for a moment, his pants suddenly feeling a little tighter. "Ooh, I think I like that, my pet," he heard, as he felt an arm wrap around his side and up towards his neck.

He felt a finger tip poke into his shirt collar as the finger traced lightly and teasingly downward towards his pants. As the finger left his shirt, he felt it slide backward, having been cut from collar to bottom, easily leaving him shirtless.

"Hmm, that's better than I expected..." came the voice along with the soft sliding of shoes paced around his half-naked body. Though his eyes were closed, he concentrated hard on his sight and was able to see the magical energy surrounding her body, even through his closed eyes. As he flinched, he heard the soft shoes stop in front of him, but from behind came the voice again, "you should stop struggling, pet, it'll be much better if you try and enjoy it..."

The woman snapped her fingers and he felt the barrier around himself disappear as his eyes flicked open. Instantly, he noticed that he was in a large room with no doors or windows, only a bed covered in dark blue blankets and sheets, and a deep purple flame hovering in the middle of the room, up by the ceiling that cast an almost red light around it, fading to normal light farther away. As he looked around the barely furnished room, however, the woman wasn't anywhere to be seen.

But there was no way out. No escape. And he knew it. A voice in his head knew it too, as it whispered "what's wrong, kitten? No way out? Mmm, I love it when you're completely under my control." The soft, sensual voice trailed off in his mind, leaving him there to wonder what he could do.

He walked slowly to the bed and sat down on the foot of it, legs hanging over the side, when he saw a portal appear at the far side of the room. Out stepped the woman that had captured him in the alleyway, but now she was dressed in a black leather corset with thigh high boots. Her hair had also changed from the blue-black color it was outside to a nearly red color. She did a slow twirl, showing off her thin waist and perfect sized breasts, and as she did so, he noticed that her beautiful hair went all the way down to her ass, dangling teasingly. As he sat there watching, the man felt his pants grow tighter as his cock hardened even more, longing for this dangerous woman.

"Oooh, even better, pet. Now if you'll just give yourself over to the pleasure, the night will go much, much better," came the voice, softer than ever, and even though she was so far away, he heard it as if it was right in his ear, feeling the hot breath upon his neck. A wave of pleasure rolled down his body from his neck to his groin, making his pants even tighter.

The girl saw the look on his face and couldn't suppress a slight giggle and her mischievous grin, knowing what she'd just done to him with just a look. She walked forward with a tantalizing strut, making his cock want her more, even though his mind didn't. "Mmmhh, that's better kitten, make it harder for me," she moaned, watching him sit there on the bed unmoving. With a pout on her face, she continued, "oh, we're going to play this game, are we? I will win, I promise you that. You'll want me as much as he does." Biting her lower lip with a look of longing in her eyes, she let the back of her hand brush against his tight pants, moving in closer to let him get a good glimpse of her cleavage.

She felt a twitch as her hand left his pants and trailed up his chest to the back of his neck, bringing him closer to her. With a quick motion, she leaned in, chest pressing into his, she brought her lips in to his for a long kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth, teasing him more and more as she pulled him tighter and tighter. As she let him go, she looked into his eyes just in time to catch the look of lust and want in them before he replaced it with his air of defiance.

With a sudden shove, he found himself falling backward onto the soft bed. As he landed, he felt the woman swing a leg over him and mount herself right at the top of his pants, rubbing against his stiff dick, teasing him even more. She leaned over, bringing her lips to his stomach and kissing her way slowly up his chest and up to his neck. As she got there, she noticed his head tilt back, letting her have easy access to the tip of his neck. With a quick change in pace, she dragged her tongue around the side of his neck, sliding it teasingly around to where she gave him a soft bite, causing a groan of pleasure to escape his lips.

"Mmm, I told ya you'd want it, pet," she purred lustily, dragging her nails down his chest to the zipper on his pants, feeling around the outside. She felt his hips start thrusting into her hands, and slid herself down his legs, putting her mouth in line with the zipper. As she looked up to see his head looking up as the muscles in his neck stayed tight, she gave a light giggle, undoing the top button with her hands before taking the zipper between her teeth.

The zipper came down with a sudden zip, and suddenly she was gone again. The man sat up quickly, his erection straining against his boxers, to look around for where she'd gotten to. Again, there was no sign of her, no anything. With a shrug, he stood up off the bed to head over to where the portal had appeared, not expecting anything to come of it, but he needed to do something.

His first step brought the pants down around his ankles, making him almost trip as he tried to walk. As he started to bend down to pull them up, he heard a snap come from behind him on the bed, and suddenly his body stiffened, standing him up right. "Shorts!" he heard,being accompanied with another snap, right before he felt his body bending down to slide his shorts down to his ankles where they joined his pants.

He felt the woman's presence coming up behind him before he saw her walk around her. In his state of capture, he could do nothing other than stand there as he felt her finger nails scratch their way down his sides to his hips where she kneeled in front of him, suddenly taking his throbbing penis into her mouth deeply.

Hearing a muffled moan escape through his nearly closed mouth, she took him deep once before pulling her head back and letting him out with a loud, satisfying "pop." With a grin, she looked up at him, saying "my turn," with a wicked grin, forcing him to turn around and kneel. She took a seat on the bed, sliding her black satin panties down to hang around one ankle, putting a devious look on her face.

He felt the magic release him, letting him move freely once again. As the magic left him, he moved forward quickly, an action formed from desperation, hooking his arms under her legs and pushing her farther up on the bed, taking his place between her legs. It felt so right to him, so natural, as he kissed and licked the inside of her thigh, snaking one arm around her hip to gently rub and tease her sensitive clit as his mouth did its work elsewhere. Feeling her get wetter and wetter, he increased the pace of his finger, bringing his other hand up between her legs and sliding another finger gently into her pink hole.

The spasms were becoming closer and closer together, her breathing getting more and more ragged, when he suddenly pulled his mouth off of her thigh, moving it to the other one and giving a slight bite. With a surprised squeal, she brought her head up, quickly snapping it back down to the bed as she felt his tongue lick the spot that was just bitten. "Mmmh," came his moan as he stopped playing with her with his fingers, choosing to bring his mouth up to her clit, sucking it lightly into his mouth, gently tapping it with his tongue.

He had the girl's head thrashing back and forth, and her back arching in ecstasy as orgasm came to her. A deep moan came from her mouth when she finally came to his pleasuring her. "Oh fu-" she started as he continued with his tongue, cutting her cry to turn into another moan as she snapped her head up again.

Suddenly there were hands pushing his head away from her as she couldn't take it again. He looked up to her to see her propping herself up on her elbows, looking down at him with a grin. "Mmm, I knew you were a good choice, kitten. My turn now," came the husky whisper as she pulled him up to her, kissing him deeply as she pulled him closer, only to roll over and land on top of him. She wasted no time sliding him into her softly and slowly, not all the way yet, just teasing.

"Mmmh" came his moan, losing himself in her pleasure, feeling the waves of ecstasy run down his spine. As his neck tightened, bringing his head back and his back to a tight arch, she smiled, pulling him out of her. "Ooh, not yet, kitten. We've still got a ways to go..." He felt a hand make its way down to their genitals, lightly touching his throbbing dick before watching a delicate finger enter her pussy, pulling some of her juices out. He watched as her hand made its way back up to her mouth before hearing "I just love the way I taste, wanna try?"

Unable to make words to agree, he slowly nodded his head, opening his mouth as her fingers came toward it. "mmmm," he moaned, reveling in the pleasure of her taste before bucking her off his hips and grabbing her by the shoulders. With a quick move, he had her on her back, him on top this time.

The moans came quicker as he approached the edge of orgasm, pumping slowly into her again. Getting closer and closer, his eyes started to roll up into the back of his head before he heard yet another snap, freezing him in place. "Still not yet, my pet, you're here for me, remember?" she finished her question by pushing his head back down to her wet pussy, releasing her holding spell on him once again, making him give her the pleasure that she wanted. She got her release again quickly, her hips pushing up into his mouth harder again and again, bringing her to orgasm again and again before she could take it no more, pushing his head away again.

She pulled herself up to her pillows on her now un-made bed, beckoning him to come up to her, where she laid him down on his back, going back down to his waist with her head to bring him back into her mouth. Slowly, softly at first, swirling her tongue around the tip of his head, she looked up and grinned at him lustily. "This time I'll let ya finish. You've been a good sport so far, kitten, I might wanna keep ya around for a while," she said, slipping him out of her mouth for a bit.

The woman slowly worked him up to the edge of orgasm again, feeling the muscles in his body tense up again, watching him thrash side to side as his back arched in pleasure once more. She brought him slower and slower to release, taking her time and enjoying everything about the encounter. As he was on the brink, unable to take it anymore, she slid him almost fully out of her mouth, keeping only the head in, sucking hard and causing the most intense pleasure he'd ever felt with her tongue, causing wave after wave of ecstasy to course down his spine, pumping stream after stream of cum into her mouth.

"Mmm," they moaned together, her eyes lighting up in delight as his closed in relief, sinking down into the dark, comfortable warmth of her bed.