Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had talked about the prostate and Kari knew the angle to keep pressure on it. I was still not hard but she was milking my prostate, my semen was flowing from having my p-spot milked.

"Kari, let me sit down so you can have some of this toy too." I sat against the back of the tub but was careful to slid my body well forward so I wasn't sitting squarely on the dildo. Kari turned and sat on my legs so her little butt was visible and I could toy with her sphincter. She was relaxed as I put the thin end against her cute butt hole. I pushed, she opened up, at least four inches slipped into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming already. Daddy, oh fuck." Kari was thrashing against the dildo in her butt and pushed more into her, maybe two more inches. She was wild in her orgasm without any vaginal stimulation.

Dare I push more? Maybe a little. Could she take another inch? She was still riding out her orgasm as I gave her some more dildo up her tight butt. "A little more daddy, a little more." She begged for more as her orgasm continued into another spasm.

Her movements against the dildo caused the end in me rub my prostate and sitting on the dildo was putting intense pressure on my prostate. "Kari, I going to have a p-spot orgasm with you. Oh fuck, it feels powerful. I exerted pressure against the dildo and my cock spewed semen in a rush like I was peeing.

"Oh dad, how much is in me? That was outrageous. I've never cum without having my pussy fucked."

We were settled from our orgasms as I began to pull the toy from Kari's butt. When it was out, I held it up for her to see, "That's about eight inches, as much as I can take." I let my end slide from butt.

"We better drain this tub and use the shower wand to finish washing. There is probably a mess we need to clean." The tub drained fast and the water was hot again. I mixed the hot and cold valves to the right temperature so we could finish washing with soap and water.

We toweled dry leaving the two foot rubber snake in the tub. When we were dry, I took the dildo and soap with the remaining hot water and gave it a good wash. "Just in case," I smiled.

We were both weak fro our orgasms as we fell hard onto the bed. Kari laid on top of me as we began sharing deep loving kisses, our bodies reacting to one another. We explored and touched, fondled and groped. I was feeling myself growing stiff under Kari's body. Kari was wiggling atop me as her desire built. I cupped her warm, firm butt cheeks pulling her into me. Our pubic bones rubbed hard. Reaching further down, I opened her ass to explore her little anus muscle. At the contact, Kari involuntarily squeezed against my finger rotating her hips against my finally and fully stiff cock. Then she relaxed a little and her ass opened to my touch. We were ready to consummate our love again.

Kari raised her hips from contact with me only to grasp my cock and place it at her tight vaginal opening. She rode down on my cock until she had it completely captured in her pussy. All the time, I struggled to keep a finger in her butt hole.

Since we already made love once and I had a powerful p-spot orgasm in the bath, I was pretty sure I'd last a while inside my silly little Kari, she must have sensed it too. She was sitting high rubbing her g-spot against my cock. Her angle against me gave me a sweet view of her breasts capped by swollen nipples jutting out. Those firm breasts seemed to defy gravity even as she rode against my cock. Where we were joined, pubic mound exposed, I watched as she rose slightly then fell back against me. Her breath was fast but she wasn't close to orgasm yet, our pace was not fast and not furiously demanding.

My free hand reached the dildo and Kari nodded yes. I removed my finger from tight little sphincter and maneuvered the dildo into place. Kari was not well lubed but she wasn't dry either, her tight little hole relaxed just enough to let the toy break through just a couple inches. Her reaction was a loud moan feeling the dildo fill her ass as my cock filled her pussy. She clenched her vaginal wall against my cock, I knew she had also clenched against the dildo.

Kari held me in her grasp for several seconds, I couldn't move my cock or the dildo. Against she gasped loudly and released a gush of her natural lube, so tight against me, her g-spot must have given her a little cum. When she relaxed, she fell over my torso. Our lips met in a passion filled kiss. Her stiff nipples felt like pencil erasers against my chest. This was to my advantage and I gave her more dildo, I felt the dildo against my cock through the membrane between her anus and vagina.

"Oh, enough! Let me rest. I had a little cum, give me a minute." Kari was sighing and moaning, not moving, completely relaxed, in sexual bliss. I wrapped my arms around her waist using my fingers to kneed her soft firm butt cheeks. I used just enough pressure to rock her against my cock gently.

Kari laid her head on my chest while I continued kneading her firm butt cheeks and rocking her on my cock. I was near cumming although I was pretty sure Kari wasn't. "Daddy, can I tell you something," she whispered so silently I could hardly hear. "One more thing would make me more happy than ever."

"Kari, oh fuck, I want to cum."

"Cum, daddy, make me happy with your cum in my fertile pussy. Make me have a baby."

"Oh Kari, I'm cumming." She gasped as I came a second time in her tonight. The dildo still in her ass and my cock in her pussy, her muscles squeezed tightly against both invaders as she squealed in her own little cum.

After a few seconds, Kari pulled off me, quickly rolled on her back, and arched her hips high in the air. The dildo still deep in her ass, she pulled it out slowly with hips still high in the air. Finally, recovering from my lust driven thinking, it dawned on me, Kari said fertile pussy.

With surprise and another emotion I couldn't identify, I said, "Fertile and baby! You said fertile and baby! What are you talking about, fertile and baby?"

"I want to have a baby with you. Last year when I confessed you are my perfect man, I knew then that we were going to have a baby. Two months ago I stopped using birth control and my cycle is normal again. Yesterday and today I hit my cycle high." The look on her face, in her eyes, was concern and some freight of my reaction. "Daddy, this is how much I love you," tears were forming in her eyes. "I'll know in about 12 or 14 days. We will know."

"I guess its a little late to ask, are you sure. I wonder if my sperm is strong enough. Kari, is this another time that you were afraid to talk to me about what you wanted? Like the weekend we stripped the cloak of father and daughter?"

Her tears were flowing and her voice shook as she weakly said yes. It had been several minutes of Kari holding her hips high allowing my sperm to flow deeply into her womb. She relaxed down to the mattress holding her legs together. "You don't sound mad, are you mad, did I do something wrong?" Her tone was much like I remember when she was six or seven.

"Well, yes you did something wrong by not telling me what you wanted. If I'd known, I would have gone to the urologist to see if I had the balls to become a father." Hearing me say balls made her giggle through her tears. "You better let me rest for a couple hours. Then we might want to try again."

Kari smiled, wiped her tears, and turned toward me. "Again?"

"You did say we might want to stay another day, but now, not because we're sore. What's the best position to launch a full attack on a tiny egg?" I pulled her naked body to mine, we began kissing and hugging, even though our last sex was many long minutes ago, Kari's nipples were still very stiff and dug into my chest, she was involuntary gyrating her hips in sexual motion. I was not touching her in any sexual way except to hug and kiss. My cock was limp, not making contact with her in any sexual way.

"Oh gawd, daddy, I'm cumming. Oh shit, fuck, I'm cumming. No sex, I'm cumming." Kari gave a loud scream as her orgasm took control of her body. I hugged her as tightly as I could but her orgasm was strong and her body shook as great waves overtook her.

When she calmed down, relaxed into me, I told her something I'd read once about orgasm and pregnancy, "I read once that female orgasm helps sperm penetrate into the womb and find the egg."

"But why did I cum when we weren't even making love? That has never happened to me before. Maybe it means something." Kari relaxed deeply into me, the stiff points of her nipples relaxed, she was limp, entering a slumber.

"Yes, Kari, my silly little girl, maybe it does." I fell into a slumber as well.

**********

It was several hours later when I had to get up to pee. Slowly, I peeled myself away from the sleeping Kari. I looked at my phone and saw the time as 3:16 in the morning. I made it to the bathroom, closed the door and gave my bladder its release. After finishing, I flushed and went to the sink where there was just enough light to see somewhat clearly. The water was clod and I didn't turn on the small water heater above the sink. I washed myself in case Kari woke and wanted to play.

Done, I went back to bed, laid down, and turned toward Kari. "Daddy, what were you doing," her half awake voice asked.

"I had to pee and wash a little. Go back to sleep."

"No, I have to pee too, and wash a little." I could hear the giggle in her voice fully aware of what she meant.

As I relaxed back into the bed, I realized I was getting aroused by the thought of more sex. Faking being asleep when Kari came back to bed, I felt her lay down close to me. Her hand wrapped around my slightly grown cock. "You better not be asleep. If you are, I'll squeeze your nuts."

"And, then you won't get any sperm."

Kari was shifting around moving pillows. She then positioned herself stomach down with the pillows under her hips. Like this, her cute ass was high in the air and her little pussy was fully exposed. Even in the dim light this view was erotic to see. I was getting harder and moved myself to lay atop her. Kari felt my hardening cock at her entrance. "Come in, the doors open," she whispered.

"You're already wet," I was surprised as I said that. I slipped into her completely.

"Oh gawd yes, that feels good. Take it slow, get completely hard, I want you in me as long as you can." Kari was sighing and moaning as I swayed against her ass, cock in her pussy. It wasn't long until her sweet body brought me to full length. "Slow, nice and slow, no rush. Love me daddy."

"The only thing I want to do is love you Kari." I slowly began to roll my hips, pulling away only slightly before reversing back in. This pace went on for many minutes, how long didn't matter, 15 minutes, 25 minutes, time was no longer important. Important only was our connection to one another.

"I want it now daddy, fuck me. Make me cum, give me your cum." I increased my thrusts, pulling out until only my cock head was held in her pussy before driving back into her depths. Kari's cries and moans were building as was the tightening of her muscles against my cock. My sperm release was pending too.

"Oh Kari, I can't believe I'm ready to give you more cum." I continued the pace sensing Kari was almost there too.

"Cumming daddy, cumming." Kari screamed into the mattress as her muscles spasmed. She was having a strong orgasm again. Her shudders, shakes and cries were more than I could take. I drove into as hard as I could keeping my cock buried at full length as sperm rushed down my shaft into her waiting womb.

"Oh Kari, what have we done. From father and daughter to father and mother." I continued to stroke my cock in her pussy even though I was shrinking. I wanted to remain hard and spill more sperm into her. But what my mind wanted and what age allow are two different things.

"Are you betting I'm pregnant?" Kari tightened her muscles holding me in place. "Oh daddy, do you want me to be pregnant?"

"Yes, damn it, yes, I do."

After that admission, we fell asleep again not waking until the sun was high in the sky. We bathed again, dressed, arranged for another night, which was hard since we were the only guests, the went walking around the village stopping in the little cafe for lunch.

The lunch was really satisfying, light salad, soup, platter of ground beef with melted cheese and cottage fries. We ended our meal with tea and fresh apple pie. The tea was a traditional loose leaf tea with some tea leaves settled to the bottom.

"I remember a story mom used to tell of a fortune teller in Bath. She read tea leaves and was considered very accurate. So much so, the story goes, she quit reading leaves. I wonder what is in our leaves"

Kari looked at me a little strangely, "You believe that stuff? Sounds a little odd to me."

"I'm am a skeptical believer. You've heard me tell my stories of paranormal. They are only stories until you experience them."

As I talked, a woman, older than me, passed the table and stopped. She began speaking French to us then realized we didn't understand. "English," she asked and out nod yes told her we spoke English. Her accent was thick but we understood. "Little girl, pretty little girl."

I said thank you and agreed that Kari is a pretty little girl. Her next statement was a shock to us both, but mostly Kari, "No, I mean baby, pretty girl. It is in her body but only just there today. Maybe a boy someday."

Kari asked, "How do you know?"

"It is in your eyes, they glow," the woman said as she walked away.

"Well, what do you think about fortune tellers now?" I had a little gloat in my voice.

"We'll just have to wait for a few days. I'm not sure I can believe some passing gypsy."

Leaving the cafe, we walked through the village that wasn't much more than a few buildings on the main road and fewer homes on side streets. The village was quaint, nothing special as rural villages go. "Kari, you know our cabin isn't large enough for a family. My income isn't enough to buy a larger home. What are we going to do to raise a baby? There is my age too."

Kari ceased the moment, "If the gypsy was right, you age planted a baby in me. We'll figure out what to do. My income is growing now that school is done and I'm in practice. We'll have money. Lets go back to our room now. I think we may need to lay down for a while."

Kari's voice had all the tones of more than laying down. "Do you think I'm up for another performance?"

"You're not up now but I know what gets you up. Maybe a little chemical enhancement is called for too."

"Tomorrow, we really have to get through Quebec and into New Brunswick, leave early and drive hard."

"Oh, I like the sound of drive hard." Kari's giggle told me what she had in mind.

We got back to the little motel cabin finding it was cleaned and refreshed. I went to my hygiene kit, retrieved my Levetra, and popped one in my mouth. Kari opened some wine, we sipped wine and watched a little TV. In French it had little meaning but it was a distraction from all the sexual tension and baby talk of the night before and most of the day today.

Kari got up going into the bathroom. She stayed there for some time, freshening herself I figured. The toilet flushed and water ran in the tub. She must have been using the shower wand. A few minutes more passed and when Kari came back, she was indeed refreshed and naked. Her body never ceases to have the desired effect on me.

"Well, you're thinking a little afternoon delight, can I be of some assistance?" I began removing my shirt and loosening my belt as Kari paced slowly toward me. My shirt and pants were on the floor as she encircled me in her arms.

We did experience afternoon delight and went to sleep early.

**********

Next morning early, we packed, loaded the car, had a quick shower, paid our bill, and hit the road for New Brunswick. We left the rural roads hitting the main highways where we could pick up speed. Miles disappeared in the rear view mirror as more miles lay ahead. It was mid afternoon when we crossed into New Brunswick and I called my cousin to tell her we were about 75 miles away probably getting into Bath sometime between 4:30 and 5:00.

I was getting into familiar geography and started pointing out things I remember from my youth and vacations with mom, dad, and my sister. Town and village names popped up on road signs and I was getting eager to see my cousins, I guess I was too anxious as Kari recognized it too.

I continued pointing out the things I remembered, the turn off to toward where my grand parents lived in a small community that isn't on any map. I turned the car off the main road at the intersection I knew well, it dead ended at my cousins house that had been her parents house.

We spent several days in New Brunswick and my cousin had a reunion that included relatives from across Canada and relatives from Maine and New England in the U.S. We visited the old homestead, cemeteries, and places of my youth visiting family in Canada. Kari was not happy that we slept in separate bedrooms, but she found ways to have private moments, no sex much to her frustration.

After five days of visiting, it was time to head back to the midwest. Kari's new business needed her attention and I had one class to prepare a syllabus for. We crossed into the U.S. at the Houlton, Maine crossing, the same crossing my mom used when she moved to the U.S. The border guards listened to my story, then let me review their old records. I found my mom's record and they gave me a copy.

We got back to the cabin a couple days before Kari's two week's were up. She got to work to find out that two high schools picked her for their physical therapy needs. That meant a lot of state money coming into her business.

One evening she came home from work with a bag from the pharmacy. "It isn't that time of the month, dad." She was smiling when she showed me the pregnancy test kit. After a few minutes in the bathroom, she came out. "Dad, I believe in Gipsy fortunate tellers."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Magic Previous Part
Magic Series Info

Similar Stories

The Substitute Daughter finds a substitute to help make a baby.in Incest/Taboo
Stay-at-Home Daughter Daughter wants her father to help her conceive.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
"Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.in Incest/Taboo
Daughter's Days in a Ditch A father and daughter are trapped, from her perspective.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories