Magic Crystals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

Katherine stood up and nodded, but that was not good enough for Ashley. She bolted off the couch grabbed Katherine by the chin and demanded, "I asked you a question and you will answer me, verbally. Understood?"

"Y-yes, Ashley. S-sorry." Oh. My. God. Why was I stammering and apologizing to this...this BITCH!

"Better. Now hurry along." Out of the corner of her eye, Katherine noticed Ashley place a crystal on top of her phone, place her hands over both and started mumbling something she couldn't understand.

There was a knock at the door just as Katherine emerged from her room in a pink sundress. Her back was exposed with criss-crossing straps. The v-neck plunged to between her breasts and the bottom hem came to mid-thigh. It was the sexiest thing she owned and she had never worn it before.

Ashley gave her a wolf-whistle and told her to answer the door. Katherine noticed that the coffee table was cleared off. Where had Ashley stashed the crystals? Katherine walked, barefoot, to the door and opened it to allow Nicole to enter the apartment. Nicole suddenly felt nervous seeing Katherine dressed so sexily. When she noticed another woman in the apartment, she started to turn away to leave whatever this was. But Ashley uttered one word that sealed her fate. "Stop."

"Katherine, close the door. Nicole, be a dear and come stand in front of me." Nicole looked over at Katherine, but on feet that no longer obeyed her she walked towards this other woman. Once she arrived in front of Ashley, she was ordered to stand still. Nicole was a beautiful woman in her own right, if a bit bookish. Her brunette hair was streaked with golden highlights and curled on the sides. Her green eyes were hidden behind a pair of cat-eyed glasses. Her breasts, easily a D-cup, really filled the sleeveless, button-up white shirt she wore. Her succulent ass was accentuated in her A-line khaki skirt by her strappy wedges. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Nicole, and take off your shoes."

Ashley sat back down on the couch as Nicole started taking her shoes off. She placed them both to left, since she couldn't move from her spot. "What's going on?"

"Shh. No need to worry about that now. In fact, no need to think about anything until I tell you otherwise, alright?" Nicole just nodded. It felt good not to think or worry about anything. "Kitty Kat, why don't you grab these shoes and put them by the door. Oh, and go ahead and take Nicole's glasses off and put them on the counter. I don't think she'll need them for the rest of the day. Do you?"

Katherine responded, "No, I can't imagine a reason she would need them today."

Ashley looked up at Katherine and smiled. "So you figured out my plans, then?"

"Yes, but if you plan to just fuck us, why don't you just order us to do so? Hell, you have all the power you could make us your eternal sex slaves and we would have nothing we could do to stop you." Why the FUCK would she just blurt that out? If she actually went through with that, there would be nothing—not a damned thing—she could do to get out of her predicament. I am royally fucked! Katherine went about carrying out the orders Ashley had given her.

"That's true. If I wanted a mindless, obedient slut, I could do that to you. And I might still, but right now I want you to know I have full control of you. I wonder, though, if I can erase memories with these crystals. Something to ponder, I think. Anyway, as for you Nicole...that is way to formal for what we have planned. Let's call you...Nikki! So, Nikki, first, there are no lies. Secondly, you are going to enjoy everything I—or rather we," Ashley pointed both to herself and Katherine, "do to you. How does that make you feel?"

"Happy! I don't often get to enjoy things since I am so busy on my studies I often miss out on stuff."

"Kitty Kat, come sit by me. Nikki, sit on the coffee table and start stripping for us. But go slowly. The longer you go, the hornier you will get, and the better it will feel when you finally cum."

Nicole sat on the coffee table before us. Her hips were gyrating to music that wasn't playing. She started unbuttoning the first button. Then, shortly afterward the second button was undone. She licked her fingers and slipped her hand inside the shirt's opening and started massaging her breasts.

"So, Katherine, how does this make you feel?"

"Horny, but also guilty." Nicole had tugged down the front of her bra so she could tweak her nipples freely.

"Why guilty?" Somehow Nicole had managed to get a third button undone.

"I don't know. Isn't this wrong? Manipulating her without consent."

"Maybe you're right. Nikki, do you want us to stop? Or do you want to continue to feel good?"

"OH God! Make me feel good...so good!"

"Take your shirt off right now. Show us how much better you want to feel. By the way, Nikki, you are free to cum whenever you like. You will cum so hard and so many times, but you won't ever tire." With that, Nicole pulled on either side of her shirt. The remaining buttons popped off. One hit me in the forehead. "Kitty Kat, how horny are you? On a scale of one to ten."

"Seven." I can't lie, but the way Nicole is moving I just want to bury my face in her tits. Nicole had removed her bra by now. She was fondling those gorgeous globes while laying back with her head hanging over the edge of the coffee table.

Ashley started kissing the exposed skin from Katherine's shoulders to her earlobe. She whispered in Katherine's, "Double that, please. But, I am sorry, you can't cum until I say you can, Kitty Kat." Ashley ran her hand up Katherine's leg bringing the hem of her sundress up to expose her bare pussy. "Isn't she gorgeous? We could have her pleasure us all night. Her face in your pussy as you ate me out. You'd like that wouldn't you, Nikki?"

"God-fucking-yes! I want to cum so badly. Please let me cum! I'll do anything, FUCK please!" Katherine closed her legs tightly trying to will the incredible build up she had experienced with just a few spoken words. She started moving her legs together trying to get some relief without actually touching herself. This isn't how I wanted to experience a lesbian affair. Not by watching one girl have no control what is happening to her while someone else feels me up. But try as she might, Katherine couldn't withstand the pressure.

"So do you want her to stop? Do you want her to leave and forget about this whole thing? Or do you want her to pleasure you? Do you want to cum all over her face as you eat me out?" Nicole had snuck a hand down her skirt, and seemingly down her panties, and appeared to be finger fucking herself.

Katherine felt a little drool build up and fall from the corner of her mouth. "Wha-what d-do y-you wa-want m-me t-to d-do? Katherine croaked close to her breaking point.

"I am not going to tell you what to do. I will say this, though. If you want this to continue, take off this dress and crawl over there and shove that tongue of yours in Nikki's creaming snatch." Katherine watched as Ashley got up from the couch and started removing the rest of Nicole's clothes. Ashley then started taking off her clothes. There was no preamble or sexy strip tease. No, Ashley needed to get off and she had the perfect seat for it. She spread her legs as she got over Nicole's face, grabbed her by her long, brunette hair and guided Nicole to her slick pussy.

Ashley started kneading Nicole's breasts. Nicole was moaning in Ashley's twat. Katherine was squirming in her seat with her hands between her legs. FUCK! I need to cum so bad. All I have to do is take off my clothes and bury my face in Nikki's—NO! Nicole's—pussy. But I can't that's immoral. And God it would be so yummy. Katherine couldn't concentrate on anything but Nicole's fingers plunging in and out of her cunt. Every time she averted her gaze, she saw Ashley rocking her hips on Ashley's tongue. Or Ashley's hands gripping Nicole's amazing breasts.

Katherine wanted, no needed, to give in. To lose control. Let her libido guide her. She thought how wonderful it would be to have her tits sucked by these two gorgeous women. She imagined they wouldn't be fast and rough like the guys she dated. No they would take their time caressing and loving her breasts. Her dress would be pooled around her waist. The two women would have their fingers inside her dripping pussy. Maybe even her ass, even though she always hated anal, she would give these women her ass.

In a blink of an eye, all of her recent fantasies were coming true. Nikki was on her left breast suckling like a baby while Ashley was on her right fondling and stroking her other breast. Two sets of hands were under the hem of her dress fingering her. Each woman had two fingers in her pussy and a finger in her ass. But Ashley wasn't sucking on her breast. She was whispering in her ear. She had to strain to hear what she was saying, "That's right my sweet, delectable lesbian roommate. Give into your urges. Don't fight it. Surrender. Give in. Give into me. Your Mistress."

Had she won? Had she forced Ashley to start ordering her? Or did she lose? This didn't feel like losing did it? It felt...good...no wrong. Wait, how can something that feels good also be wrong? Where was the line? God, I don't care any more. I just want to eat Ashley's, er Mistress's, pussy. I want Nikki between my thighs eating me out.

Just like a few moments ago, with no recollection of how it happened, Ashley was sprawled across the couch with Katherine's face buried in her pussy over the armrest of the couch. And there Nicole was eating her out sitting on the floor underneath Katherine with her back against the side of the couch. Ashley, groping her breasts, screamed, "Yes, my little Kitty Kat, eat me out. Suck my pussy juices down. Just like you always wanted. Just like you always will." She came in Katherine's mouth and Katherine sucked it all up.

But it wasn't enough. Not for Katherine. Ashley was spent after two orgasms, one from Nicole and the other from Katherine. But there was another one here. One that could cum as much as she cared. With just a glance, Katherine grabbed Nicole and started making out with her ferociously. She licked up and down her cum and sweat strewn body until she came to her pussy. She rotated around and deftly swung her legs to straddle Nicole's face. As she sunk her mouth into the pussy below her, she sank her pussy on the mouth below her.

How Katherine savored the feel of Nicole's body pressed against her own. The feel of her pillow-y breasts against her stomach. The tongue parting her labia and dipping into her sweet honey pot. All the while Nicole was doing the same to Katherine. They ground against each other. Ashley came over and over, but no relief came for Katherine.

Nicole lay under her gasping for air no knowledge of how many orgasms had come and gone since she walked into this apartment. Ashley walked over to the panting pair with a bottle of water for each. As they finished their bottles, as much of the water went on their bodies as went in, Katherine slowly slid her pussy in contact with Nicole's. Soon, however, with a burst of energy, Nicole started giving as much or more to Katherine. Nicole lifted one of Katherine's legs, placed it between her breasts and started sucking her toes. With Katherine on her back, Ashley once again placed her pussy on her roommate's mouth. Looking down at Katherine, their eyes meeting, "Kitty Kat. You wonderfully, delicious, naughty, minx. Make me cum on your perfect tongue. When I cum, you can cum."

Katherine dug her hands into Ashley's supple ass and never loosened her grip. She felt the stirrings finally build up. Her whole body tensed as she felt her orgasm start to crash over her. The first drops of nectar from her Mistress and the orgasm that had been building all day finally washed over her. Her grip tightened around Ashley not allowing her to get up. She kept eating her roommate's cunt savoring the taste. She ate until Ashley was cumming again. Katherine's bucking caused Nicole to hold on for dear life as she was cumming as well. It was hard fr the other girl to stay mounted around two pussies dual orgasms. She fell off to the side, but even with no stimulation, Katherine kept cumming as Ashley kept cumming. Finally, with arms like jell-o, Katherine let go of Ashley who shook as if experiencing an epileptic seizure.

It took many moments for the three girls to regain consciousness. However, only one of those women had any capacity to actually function as the other two were still mindlessly under the influence of their own horniness. Those two were quickly rousing to another epic climax ending spectacle.

"Freeze," Ashley shouted. "Reduce all horniness to 1." The two girls looked at each other still panting.

"What the fuck did you do to us?" demanded Katherine.

"I think it's obvious," replied Nicole, "we had fun. Right?"

Chuckling, Ashley agreed, "Yes, Nikki, we had fun. So the question that remains is do you want to remember today or not?"

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers
12