Magic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks that way to me," I agreed, slipping my arms around her slim waist, pulling her dress up higher in the process.

Our lips met with a sweet,let's get to know each other kiss. Her kiss was soft and tender. Our lips parted, but our tongues played together between our separated mouths. Her tongue circled my lips, slid over my chin, up my cheek, and around my ear. Now there's something that'll set me on fire; a tongue in my ear just pushes all kinds of buttons for me. It didn't take Megan long to figure that out either. Her hot tongue did it's own version of the "Sleep Walk" dance over, around, and in my ear.

All I could do while her delightful tongue danced in my ear was hang on to her, but I did manage enough control of myself to slide my hands down over her gorgeous behind. It felt every bit as gorgeous as it looked; especially since her dress had floated up and there was nothing but those beautiful white-lace panties between my hands and her soft round buns.

I pulled her body tight against me. I felt her firm breasts pushing against mine. Her womanhood started moving against me. I heard her breath growing rapid in my ear. Her wonderful tongue began dancing faster. It was no longer doing the "Sleep Walk" routine; it was doing the "Twist," and driving me crazy in the process.

I felt her hands slide from around my neck and squeeze their way in between us. Her tongue didn't miss a beat in its attempt to drill its way to my brain as she unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it back over my shoulders. With all the hot action going on in my ear, I was helpless to assist her. Apparently she didn't need my assistance because a moment later I felt my bra slip away. I was still holding on to her for dear life, when I felt the waistband of my skirt come loose and slide down my legs. By the time her busy tongue ceased its attack on my ear, I was naked except for my panties, which she was working desperately to remove. I helped her with that little project.

I stood there, naked as the day I was born, with my clothes floating around me in the pool. There was only one major problem with this scene; Megan still had all her clothes on, but that little problem would be remedied in short order. I got around behind her and unzipped her dress. I let it fall forward over her shoulders. She slipped out of the dress and reached around behind her back to unhook her bra.

"No, please don't do that yet," I almost begged.

"You do like this lingerie, don't you?" she grinned, turning toward me.

"I wanna see you in it for a little while," I replied. "I think it's sexy as hell.Wow, especially wet!"

"Whatever floats your boat," she said, sliding her arms around my neck again.

The kissed that followed was hot and deeply passionate. Her tongue did a slow sexy dance in my mouth. Her hands softly explored my naked body while my hands roamed over every inch of lace covering hers. Finally, I decided the lace had to go, it was in my way. Unhooking her bra, I let it slide from between us. Damn, her naked breasts feel so good against mine. She laid back and floated for me while I removed her beautiful stockings, garter, and panties, letting them drift away on the hot waves of passion our bodies were creating in the pool.

I kept her floating on her back with one of my hands under her waist, while I enjoyed the wonderful feel of her full breasts and hard nipples with the other. From her moans, I'd say she was rather enjoying it too. She floated there with one arm around my neck for quite some time while I slid my tongue around her nipples. She gasped when I sucked one of her excited nipples between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth over it.

Gradually, I let my hand slide down over her firm flat stomach while my tongue kept her attention on her taut nipples. The light blonde hair between her thighs felt like silk against my fingers as they eased through the soft curls. Megan suddenly jumped nearly from my arm when I slid my finger between the tender lips of her womanhood. Her head almost went underwater. I stopped everything I was doing and grabbed for her to keep her from going under.

She got her balance back and stood up. I pulled her back into my arms. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I apologized.

"No, that's okay. I was just so wrapped up in what you were doing to my breasts I didn't notice anything else until you did that. You just took me by surprise," she replied.

"It scared me, I though I had hurt you or did something you didn't like," I said.

"No, no, I was enjoying everything, Sweetness," she whispered, starting that tongue thingy around my ear again. "It's just been a very long time for me and I guess I'm a bit sensitive down there and I wasn't expecting it, that's all. Please don’t let my reaction upset you, please," she whispered.

"Why don't we get out of this pool before one of us drowns?" I suggested.

"Good idea," she agreed. "Let's go over by the fountain."

We swam side by side, naked, to the fountain. I would love to have an underwater photograph of that. It would make a great poster for my bedroom ceiling, right over my bed.

When we got to the fountain, Megan slipped from the water and sat on the edge with her feet dangling in the pool. "I have one rule about the swimming pool. If you get out on the beach, you have to stand under the waterfall before you get back in the pool. There's a series of filters in there that catches all the sand before the water goes back into the pool," she explained.

"Cool," I replied, wedging my way between her knees. I was still in the pool. "Slide a little closer to the edge," I suggested.

As she slid forward, I pushed her legs apart and slipped in between them. I grabbed her hips with both hands. "Now lay back and relax. Let me show youmy private dance."

Megan quietly moaned as my tongue tickled its way up and down her long slender thighs. Her breath stopped momentarily when I let the tip of my tongue slip across her excited center when my tongue switched thighs. I teased that thigh for a few minutes before moving my attention upward to the beautiful meeting place of her lovely thighs. My tongue gently pushed its way between the soft folds of her flesh and found its way to that tiny bundle of concentrated nerves just inside. Her moans quickly grew louder and her legs curled up around my shoulders.

I was in absolute heaven. How many nights had I pined over this gorgeous creature as she danced for everyone's pleasure? How many more nights in my sleep had I dreamed of an evening like this with her? I couldn't believe where I was or what I was about to do. I was actually about to slide my delighted tongue inside the gorgeous Megan Devall's most private place. Nowthere's a private dance for you.

She grabbed my hair with both hands when I pushed my tongue into her warm slippery center as far as I could. Her hips rose up for a moment before she relaxed and enjoyed my attention to her needs. Her hips slowly moved up and down as I made gentle, caring, delicious love to her with my tongue. That evening was a dream come true for me and I wasn't about to rush anything.

I brought her to the edge of ecstasy several times, but eased her back down before she could go over the edge. She was begging me to help her, to bring her to release. I loved it. Her taste was marvelous and her begging, delightful. I didn't feel she was quite ready yet. I knew I wasn't.

Every once in a while I would feel her hands slip from my head and try to work their way to the pearl of her sexuality. I grabbed her hands, pulling them around to her hips. When she finally experienced that wonderful moment of the euphoric bliss, it was going to be by my doing, not hers.

Sensing her need for release becoming urgent, I began to gently roll her swollen clit between my fingers and drove my tongue as deep as I could. Her hips rose from the pool edge. Her feet dug hard into my back. Her hands attempted to pull me deeper into her. Her body became rigid and began to shake. A low guttural sound, nearly a growl, rushed from her lungs. Her hot delicious juices rushed to my mouth. Her growl became a muffled scream as she slapped both her hands over her mouth. I drank as fast as I could, but couldn't keep up with the flood escaping from her core.

Gradually her body relaxed and settled back to the pool edge. The flow of her wonderful juices came to a gradual end. Her beautiful legs collapsed from around my shoulders and dropped back into the water. She lay there, quiet, trembling, spent.

I slipped my arms over her thighs and began gingerly to clean her up with my tongue. She grabbed my head with both hands. "Oh God, not again, not yet," she begged.

"I just wanna clean you up a little. You just relax for a few minutes," I replied.

She slowly released her grip on my hair and allowed me the pleasure of searching out every last delicious drop of her lady-cum, which I did with the utmost attention to detail.

After completing my cleanup duties, Megan slowly sat up. She placed a hand on each side of my face and gave me the most loving, caring kiss I had ever experienced.

"I hope you weren't planning too much on that dance I was supposed to do for you tonight. I don't think you left enough energy in me to walk, much less dance," she said in a soft, low voice. "That was absolutely wonderful. I haven't cum like that in… God, I can't remember how long."

"Glad you enjoyed it," I smiled. "You can dance for me another time."

"Tomorrow, I promise, tomorrow," she replied.

"Okay, I can wait," I smiled.

I hopped up on the edge of the pool beside her. We sat there a long time, just holding each other. I began to laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"I was just wondering where you turn on that big washing machine?" I replied.

"What washing machine?" she asked.

"The one our clothes are floating around in," I answered.

Megan began to laugh too, when she looked out into the swimming pool and saw our clothes floating all around.

"Maybe we better gather them up," I suggested.

"Maybe we will, tomorrow," she smiled. "But right now, I think we need to get out of this pool before you get all waterlogged. What say we go to bed? I think what I have in mind for you would be better done there."

The sweet smile on her gorgeous face melted my heart. I sat there watching her as she stood under the waterfall rinsing the sand from her beautiful body. She was no longer Megan the sexy exotic dancer, the woman of my hottest desires. She was Megan Devall, the woman of my heart, the woman I just realized I was deeply in love with. I had to admit to myself; when I had come home with her that evening, it was because of pure out and out lust. But it had quickly turned into a thing of love. She was a wonderful lady who I enjoyed very much being with.

I was desperately hoping I wasn't just a fling for her. I could only hope she was feeling the same way about me. In my heart, I know that couldn't be possible. I wasn't in her class. I mean, why would a woman of such beauty and style even look at someone like me under normal circumstances?

I don't know why those thoughts were going through my mind at that point, but they were. Hell, I had actually only met her that night. I had watched her dance many times. I had even been surprised when she had came to my table at the Magic Dancer and talked to me. Now here I was, a few hours later, thinking she was the most wonderful person on the planet and hoping she felt that way about me. Damn, she sure was gorgeous standing there naked under the fountain with the water cascading down over her beautiful body. That would make agreat poster for my bedroom wall, I thought to myself.

"Come on, Sweetness," she purred after stepping out from under the waterfall. "Rinse the sand off so we can go upstairs."

I stood under the waterfall, mulling over the things that had just been racing through my mind. I thought to myself, why do I let myself get like this? Why do I always go after something I know I can't have? Well, something I can't keep, anyway?

#

I followed Megan up the spiral stairs. The view of her naked buns right in front of my face was delicious. I had a very difficult time keeping my hands off of them. In fact, I had to cop a feel or two along the way. God, what soft, creamy-smooth buns the woman possessed.

She turned to the left once we were in the little locker room, going through the door markedSHOWERS. "I hate to take the time to do this, but if I don't grab a quick shower after being in the pool, my skin looks all chalky when I get up in the morning," she said. "Chlorine and all that junk, ya know?"

"I think a shower together would be fun," I grinned.

"I thought you might," she replied.

The shower room was tastefully decorated, keeping within the island motif. Megan turned on the shower, adjusted the water temperature, and stepped into the large stall. I, of course, wasted little time scurrying in behind her.

I stood against the far wall, watching the clear water rush over her splendid curves. The water seemed to be having a tough time making it around some of those tight curves. It rushed down her slender back. Taking the path of least resistance, it swirled around her beautiful buns and cascaded downward through the marvelous cleavage between them.

"Are you gonna take a shower too, or are ya just gonna stand there gawking at me?" she laughed.

"Gawk," I replied.

"Get over here! Turn around, let me wash your back," she ordered.

Her soapy hands felt wonderful gliding over my back and shoulders, but when she massaged my behind, it sent chills up my spine. What a wonderful sensation it created when her fingers slid up and down between my cheeks.

Her soapy hands slipped around my waist, pulling me against her hot body as she lathered up my stomach. Her slippery breasts felt delightful against my back. Her hands felt even better when she rubbed the soap over my breasts. My nipples immediately jumped to attention at her touch. I gripped the handrail for stability because my knees got a little weak when she squeezed both nipples between her fingers. Bolts of delight shot through my body when she pinched them a bit harder.

"Hey, that ain't my back," I teased.

"It is if you're standing on this side," she replied, continuing to torment my hard nipples.

I had no intention of arguing her logic. "I guess not," I agreed.

While one of her tantalizing hands massaged my breasts, the other slid down over my stomach again and kept on traveling. It stopped when it reached the curls crowning my womanhood. She lathered that area nicely before easing a finger further down between my thighs. I gasped a little when I felt her finger gently slide between my nether lips.

She pulled me tighter against her body. "Relax, Sweetness. It's my turn to make you feel good," she whispered, kissing my ear again.

I relaxed against her, held tighter to the handrail, and let my feet slide apart. Her soapy finger tickling my clit was delightful. She held me like that for several minutes, just squeezing my breasts and teasing the swollen button of my sexuality. I moaned a little, nearing that wonderful moment of bliss. She stopped!

"Oh no, Baby, don't stop now!" I begged, ready to explode.

"Oh yes. It's time to go to bed. Let's get you all rinsed down and dried off," she purred. Her sweetmelt-my-panties voice sounded wonderful, but at the moment, I didn't have any on. Besides, I was on fire, in need of relief,now!

My hands shot between my thighs. She quickly grabbed them, pulling them away. "Don't do that," she said with a stern voice. "I'll take care of it for you, after I get you in bed. Now do as I asked and get rinsed. Then I'll towel you down. But please don't touch yourself like that. It's mine."

Frustrating as it was, I did as she asked. After I stepped from the shower, she rubbed me down with a large fluffy towel, taking special care when she dried the sensitive areas. She wrapped a dry towel around me and made me sit down on a bench along the wall while she took a blow dryer to my hair. She made me sit on my hands so they wouldn't wander between my thighs. She even made me spread my thighs apart so I wouldn't rub them together. What the hell did she think I was, a friggin' cricket?

The only thing running through my mind was, come on lady, give me a break! I need a little help here if you don't mind! I mean, hell woman, you're running around in front of me all naked with that sexy body of yours! You get me all fired up and now I gotta wait! If she'd stuck her tongue in my damn ear at that moment, I'd have gone off like a friggin' nuke. Hell, if she'd just whispered the word "pussy," I would have gone into instantaneous meltdown.

#

By the time we finally made it to her bedroom, my intense sexual fire had cooled down somewhat, but the embers still glowed brightly. I didn't know what she had in mind, but after all the frustration she'd put me though, I figured it damn well better be good.

She turned the covers down and put me in the bed, propped up on the pillows in a seated position. "You sit right there and don't touchnothing," she ordered.

Opening a dresser drawer, she pulled out a negligee and slipped it on. "I bought this several years ago and have been saving it for a special occasion. I think tonight's that occasion," she cooed softly.

It was a long flowing Empress gown that seemed to float along behind her on whiffs of air. Its low neckline barely concealed her magnificent breasts. The transparent material, leaving little to the imagination, looked so delicate I just wanted to touch it, to feel its sexy silky texture.

After lighting several candles and turning off the lights, Megan turned on the stereo and put in a CD. When the music started playing, she struck a pose; one I hadn't seen her use before. Of course, I had never seen her dance to classical music before either. That type of music normally didn't do a thing for me, but Megan Devall had a way of making me like a lot of things I normally wouldn't care for.

The music began soft and slow. Her movements matched its gentle mood. She danced as light as a fairy in a field of new dandelions, making me hotter by the second. I had never seen her dance so magnificently. The music gradually built in tempo; so did her movements. The music suddenly switched to a heavier, almost violent tempo; her hands roamed her body.

By the music's finale almost fifteen minutes later, I had all I could do to keep my hands off of myself. Megan didn't have that problem; her hands had been all over her gorgeous body. The music nearing its final crescendo, Megan dropped to her knees on the bed at my feet, with her hands dancing between her slender thighs. Stroking herself to the frantic pace of the music, she climaxed when the music did. She sat there on her knees with the hottest grin, nearly a sneer, on her pretty face.Goddamn, she had me hornier than a three-dicked billy goat and if she didn't do something about it quickly, I was going to have to do it myself!

The music started over. Megan collapsed on top of me, pushing me down flat on the bed, and made love to me with the same finesse her dance had possessed. Her searing tongue danced over my nipples with agonizingly slow deliberate movements. My nipples slipped in and out of her mouth as if part of the dance. Her delightful tongue pirouetted over my stomach as the tempo climbed. A heavy upswing in the musical pace brought her hot prancing tongue to my open womanhood and over-excited clitoris. My God! I thought to myself as she circled that small, enraged organ, how close to supreme ecstasy can a woman actually come without crashing into it?

By the time the music had reached its final buildup, so had the fires stoked at the center of my soul. With the kettle drums pounding in my ears, my heart pounding in my chest, and Megan's incredible tongue pounding deep in my center, my body abruptly surrendered everything it had been holding back.