Magic Dress - Angela Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning to be a lady.
1.5k words
4.41
21.9k
12

Part 4 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had discovered that I liked dressing up as a woman in my time away from work. I wasn't gay and I didn't get excited by women's clothes, I just liked dressing up as a woman. Pretty clothes, not like my business suits. My dear wife Iris saw how relaxed it made me, so supported me. And in fact she decided to make me better at it.

"The aim is to pass as a woman. We can't expect you to stand up to closer inspection, but we should be able to walk through a shop together and go to the ladies' without anyone paying attention. I think we will aim for a bit dowdy when we go out. The mistake cross-dressing men make is being too glamorous and drawing attention to themselves. Of course you will have gorgeous underclothes, but we want you to be unremarkable."

As I have mentioned, Iris has always been very smartly dressed, and now my company is doing fairly well we could afford good clothes. She went to some charity shops and bought some second-hand clothes, reasonable quality, but a bit out of date and a tiny bit worn.

On Saturday morning she reckoned she had achieved the unremarkable look. Clothes that were neither scruffy nor elegant enough to notice. The everyday clothes of an everyday woman. I had some clip-on (fake) pearl earrings. She offered me a cup of tea and we chatted while I drank it. I had been learning to use my voice like a woman, and some of the common actions, as well as my unconscious copying of her. In fact she remarked that she had noticed me doing this before.

"You're a regular chameleon," she said. "I've seen you adapting to other people, with their language and gestures. You act one way with the accountant, another way with the workmen. You even acted a bit female with the office staff long before we got That Dress. I think that is one of the reasons you have been successful. I'm sure all we have to do is to get you in female company for long enough and you'll blend in with no trouble."

Then the next adventure. "Get your coat. We're going to town."

"Just a minute," I said. "I'll go to the loo."

"Are you desperate?" she asked.

"No," I said, "but I should go soon."

"Good, that's where we're going. We are going to town, park in the multi-storey and we can go directly into the department store, and you will use their ladies. You might have to queue, of course, but holding on to your bladder is what women do, which is why I gave you the tea. You've had plenty of practice sitting down to pee and you should make a nice tinkle for anyone to hear. Check your makeup before you leave and deal with it if anyone speaks to you."

By the time we got there I definitely needed to pee. We went to the café, and she said she would get us something while I went to the loo. As predicted, both cubicles were in use and a woman was waiting. "You'd think they would have more toilets by the café here, wouldn't you? Considering it's mostly women who use the café."

"They certainly should," I said in my best female tones. It was clear that she was going to start a conversation, but fortunately there was the sound of flushing, and smartly dressed woman came out of the cubicle. I realised it was Nancy, the wife of our finance director, Jim. She nodded at us and went to check her hair and makeup. I was beginning to find it hard to hold on, when the other cubicle flushed, and another woman went to the mirror. At that point a young woman rushed in and said in a desperate voice "Can I go first, please? I've just started my period." I made a gesture towards the toilet and she ran in.

A minute or so later I heard "Oh bugger! Shit!" and the door half opened. There she was, standing with panties down, showing a red stain. "You haven't got a pad or tampon, have you?" she asked me pleadingly. I rummaged in my handbag, found a tampon and passed it to her. "Thanks, you're a lifesaver," she said and closed the door.

At last I was able to go in and have a very long tinkle. I wiped myself very carefully, adjusted my clothing and came out. There was no-one there, but I checked my makeup and hair before going back to the café, where Iris was sitting with Nancy. Iris looked at me brightly and said "Angela, I'd like you to meet Nancy. Our husbands work together. Nancy, this is Angela, a friend of mine from long ago, just visiting, so we were going to have a chat."

"Nice to meet you" we both said and sat down. "Where are you from, Angela?" asked Nancy. I named the city where we had previously lived. "Oh yes, of course. You and Arthur used to live there."

"Please carry on with what you were saying," I smiled. "Don't let me interrupt. We've got plenty of time."

Fortunately, as I remembered, Nancy does like to talk, and she went back to some long gossip about people that Angela would not know (though Arthur knew some). She is funny and witty, so it was no hardship really. Iris encouraged her to keep going, and I nodded and smiled while I had my tea and cake.

"They're busy, we should probably let someone else have the table," said Iris, to bring the conversation to a close. We said "lovely to meet you" and shook hands in perfunctory way.

We then spent a couple of hours looking at clothes in the same store. By now I had mastered much of the engineering jargon, and could recognise different types of bra, dress etc. and knew the names of most of the bits which we could comment upon. I think Arthur was enjoying analysing the technology as much as Angela was enjoying the pretty clothes. We tried on a couple of things, but didn't buy anything.

In the shoe department we bought my first high heels, actually mid height block heels. Fortunately I do not have large or wide feet, so I am within the standard ranges. I am 5' 6", a bit below average for a man, a little above for a woman. I was able to totter about in the house in them until it was at least possible for me to go for short walks.

Back home we flopped and Iris said "That was fabulous and you were brilliant. It was such a treat to go shopping with Angela instead of Arthur. I'm so lucky to have a husband and a girlfriend. I'm sorry I put you on the spot but you did well. A bit more practice and we can go anywhere. I know you like enjoying the pretty clothes at home, but I think you will enjoy more of the girly experience, and I so much want to share this side of your life with you."

Of course the business did not always allow us so much time together. I had to travel to meetings and sometimes stay over, and production problems sometimes called me in at the weekend. However, I had my nightdress to sleep in when not staying over and was able to relax in a dress or underclothes at least 3 evenings most weeks, and mostly got at least one full day as Angela. Iris introduced me to some of the neighbours as a friend who was staying for a while. In this guise we visited some restaurants and the cinema. I could manage the heels for the evening. Iris could not be anything but smart, so we aimed for smart but dull for me. I did not want to attract anyone. She gave me what was essentially tight pants to squash my willy and make it less obvious. I found to my surprise that I could tuck my balls into cavities, and the pants would hold them in. Apparently the drag queens and dedicated cross-dressers would pull their cock back between their legs to hide it, but that did not appeal. I was only trying to pass, not persuade. I wore it when appropriate, but not all the time. I also got some breast forms, which are more natural than padding. I like them a lot, not just for the look, but how they feel on me as I move.

We also went out as man and wife, including a dinner with Jim and Nancy. I was 90% sure she did not know, but slightly concerned that she did and was just being discreet. After all, he had a good job and it was my firm, so they would not wish to rock the boat.

Once when I had an overnight trip, I discovered that Iris had repacked my bag, replacing my underpants with lace panties and my pyjamas with my favourite nightdress. I slept happily in the nightdress, wore the panties to the meeting and got a good deal. These panties became our lucky charm for future meetings, and I always took a nightdress, changing into it as soon as I was alone in the evening.