Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 02

Story Info
A country girl at heart.
5.9k words
4.72
11.7k
11

Part 19 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

I went to my room and had an explosive wank. I had never been so turned on. It wasn't exactly being gay. I wanted to be a woman and have this amazing power over men. I wasn't going to say anything just yet, but I was definitely going to be girl of the week again, and I would probably toss them off. I didn't dare think about more.

Having let me into the full secret, they said that Daniel could make use of the girl of the week. I said no (because that might suggest a mutual obligation). I was not prepared to commit myself. I just wanked in my room, thinking about it.

I controlled myself. I was a working girl during the day but changed into Daniel for the evening, though I still did the washing up. I was also Daniel when we went out for anything.

One day Aaron said he was taking me to see something I might like. It was a cow called Daisy, who had lovely long eyelashes, I noticed.

"She's yours," he said. "She'll be in the field with the others, but you can see her any time and milk her if you want to. However, first of all we have to get her served."

I didn't quite understand what he meant until a large bull was brought in. It was an awesome sight to see this mighty beast fuck the little cow, while two men controlled him so that he did not hurt her or damage the stockade. My cock was stiff, but I was thinking of what it must be like to be the cow, not the bull. That Daisy had had her first fuck. Was this Daisy going to get one? Did I want it?

Again I reflected how sex was just a technical detail of animal husbandry to these people.

When the bull had been taken away, we went over and Aaron patted her affectionately. "Good girl, Daisy," he said. "You're a good girl." I did the same.

As we were out, I asked if we could go to the nearest town to buy some things. At the chemist I got some fresh cosmetics. At another shop I got some frilly knickers, tights, stockings and a suspender belt (I couldn't resist them). I was a man and no-one knew me. It was probably a gift for my girlfriend. It was my wages, and I had no need to spend anything at the farm.

I got some green and white trainers (not a designer brand). I had thought about high heels but I didn't know how to wear them, and they were impractical for a farmyard.

It was going to be my turn to be girl of the week on Tuesday. After dinner on the day before, Bart and Caleb went off, but Aaron told me to dress up as Daisy. "No tights or stockings, and the floral dress, not the green one," he said for some reason.

It took some time, but then gentlemen do have to wait for a lady. He was obviously going to discuss how to behave the following evening while I was in costume. I was wrong.

"Get your coat," he said. "We're going to town." (Meaning the village.)

"No way! What for?"

"You've got an appointment with the hairdresser. I thought you would want to look nice."

"I can't!" I protested. "People will see me!"

"It's all right," he said calmly. "She used to do Mam's hair, so she won't be shocked. Anyway, everyone knows about you."

My face got really hot, but I went to the Land Rover.

I scurried quickly into the Irma's Beauty Salon, where we were greeted by Irma, a smart lady (of course) probably in her fifties, and Aaron introduced me as Daisy.

"Lovely to meet you at last, my dear," she said, holding out her hand. I put out mine to shake but instead she took it, looked closely and tutted.

"I know it's hard for a farm girl, but you should use cream and wear gloves when you can. Now that hair - hmm?" She pursed her lips as she patted and pulled it.

"You obviously go through hedges rather than round them, but give us a few months and we'll have you right."

Her assistant Tracy (who turned out to be her daughter) put a coverall on me and washed my hair. It was painful as she combed out tangles. Meanwhile, Irma dealt with other customers, mainly pensioners by the look of them. It was obviously a social occasion as well as anything else, and it was clear that I was an interesting item to be discussed quietly.

At her mother's instruction, she also removed all of my makeup and did some tutting herself. She went away and came back with a pink razor and some shaving foam, and proceeded to shave the bits I had obviously missed.

"It's quite usual," she whispered. "I shave a lot of ladies."

"Tracy's our beautician," said Irma proudly. "She's got a diploma. She's going to sort out your makeup when I've done your hair." She proceeded to snip and pull, muttering to herself and occasionally leaving to do something else with another customer. I could see Tracy doing things as well. It was very complex multi-tasking these women did!

I had been blow dried and given a cup of tea when a girl in school uniform came in.

"Hello, Nan," she said. "Anything for me?" (Irma must be older than I thought. Or perhaps she had started early.)

"This lady here. Hands and feet."

The girl came back in a smock.

"I'm Jenny," she said. "You must be the new girl up at the farm."

"Daisy," I said.

"Oh," she said. "Have they given you a cow? I heard they'd bought one called Daisy. My brother went to serve her the other day. I hope it worked."

"Yes, thank you," I said feeling my face go crimson. Did these villagers know everything about everyone? Probably.

"My cow's name was Clarrie," she remarked as she washed my feet. This immediately provoked a discussion in the salon about the last episode of The Archers and how badly the character Clarrie had been treated. I had to agree, but kept out of the actions of other characters.

My feet were washed, scraped and the nails filed and painted red. She told me to shave my legs and said they did waxing if I wanted a better result. For my hands she rounded and buffed the nails then painted them with clear varnish. "Better for working hands," she said, before slathering them in cream.

Irma came back, and told me to watch in the mirror as she combed me and added hair spray. It was quite good.

"I'll do something better, when it's grown more, but that'll do for now. I'll get Tracy."

"Just a minute," I said quietly. "You know Aaron's Mam. You were her hairdresser, weren't you?"

"Yes," she said. "Lovely lady, great farmer and wonderful mother. Why?"

"I just wondered what her name was," I whispered. "It wasn't Daisy was it?"

"Bless you, no," she smiled. "The boys' mother was called Ruth from the book in the Bible, and inherited the farm when her father died. She had married a man called Marmaduke, and he got the farm when she unfortunately died, leaving him with three boys. Well, it was a hard time for him being mother and father. I guess he took to wearing her clothes, sort of in grief, and eventually became Mam. My sister adjusted some of the clothes to fit. She can do the same for you if you want."

"Anyway, the boys were really lost when Mam died, and they've been trying to get a housekeeper. The girls who came just didn't like the idea of hard work, so we were pleased to hear what a good job you were doing. I think it's ever so nice of you to dress up like this to give them some female company."

Tracy came back and suggested I went for a pee before she started, which I did. I was glad because the makeup took longer than I expected.

"Now," she said, after spelling out the process as if for a child, "this is just a simple makeup for a beginner. Don't overdo it. Less is better at the start. In due course we'll deal with eye shadow. Now, don't you look pretty?"

I looked in the mirror and found I was much better than I had hoped.

She took off my coverall and I was ordered to stand up and turn to the rest of the salon.

"Doesn't Daisy look pretty?" They agreed that I did, and some clapped. I blushed.

Back at the farm I just had time to put on my work dress and make dinner.

"You look nice, Daisy," said Bart. "Is it girl of the week tonight?"

"It ain't Tuesday," said Caleb, which apparently settled it. So after doing the dishes I took off my makeup and put on jeans and T-shirt.

CHAPTER 4

On Tuesday afternoon I spent a long time trying to get the makeup and hair right. It had seemed so easy in the salon. I was a bit late starting the supper, but managed to get it on the table for the sacred time.

I went and put on the green dress, while Eddie Grundy's latest business adventure in The Archers was being discussed, and returned feeling rather beautiful and sexy. They seemed to think so too. It wasn't long before Caleb said he was going to the lav. (He normally said 'bog' but had moderated his language on my account.) As he stood up I could see the stiffness in his best trousers, and felt rather hot and proud.

"If you just want some relief, I'll be glad to do that," I said in what I imagined was a seductive way.

"Yer what?"

"I'll toss you off if you like." I obviously had to be direct. "Where do you normally do it on these occasions?"

"Kitchen," he said and headed there.

He got paper towels from a roll and put them on the table along with a large jar of a clear substance. I had seen it under the sink but not investigated. The label said "Veterinary Lubricant". He then put a chair sideways and stood before it expectantly as he dropped his trousers and pants (clean ones, I noticed with relief). I sat down in front of him.

I had never seen a stiff cock in front of my face before. It was quite intimidating. He was a big man in every way. His legs were hairy and very muscular. My own cock was rigid as I applied some lube to his shaft. He closed his eyes, put his head back and said "Ah!"

When I hold my own cock, the tip of the knob just peeks out of my hand. His had the knob and some of the shaft. It was also thicker. It was exciting and rather satisfying to feel it in my hand and his evident pleasure as I stroked it. I gazed fascinated at the knob coming in and out of my hand towards my face.

He started shaking and said "Mind yer dress!"

Of course I should have had the kitchen towels ready, but instead panicked and put my mouth on his knob just in time to get the spunk shooting in. It was disgusting and I nearly gagged, but didn't dare let any spill in the precious dress. I think he must have shot five times - a larger amount and more vigorously than I ever did.

I grabbed the towels to try and spit it into them, and to catch any more from his cock, concentrating on not dripping onto my dress. I stood up quickly to get from under the cock.

"Thank you so much, Miss Daisy. I weren't expecting that," he said.

"It's my pleasure," I answered, though it hadn't been.

He wiped himself a bit more, pulled up his pants and trousers and left. I rushed to the sink to rinse my mouth out and swallow some water. Then I had to get towels to mop the marks I had made with the lubricant. I obviously needed to improve my technique.

It was only a moments later when Bart came in, also clearly ready. I got some more towels and a glass of water which I put on the table. My cock had relaxed a bit in the panic, but I could feel some wetness in my frilly knickers.

"Excuse me," I said. I turned away and stuffed a paper towel into my knickers. I sat down with some more towels on my lap.

Bart's cock was perhaps a little shorter, but not much, and his legs were equally muscular and hairy. Some ladies are missing out, I thought to myself.

I now had a plan and was enjoying the process, enjoying the sight, feel and (I realised) the musky smell of the man in front of me. He was getting near the end when I suddenly thought it was a bit unfair to just catch him in a paper towel.

In for a penny, in for a pound! I took his knob into my mouth and he shot his load into me. As it was not such a surprise it didn't feel that bad, and I wasn't really disgusted. It just felt odd. I swallowed some. I pulled his cock a little to get the last drops out, then applied a paper towel. I stood up and took a drink from the glass to rinse the rest of the spunk down.

"Thank you Daisy! That was wonderful. And you're beautiful," he said, and blushed.

He left and Aaron came in.

"Are you all right?" he said. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want. We only normally do two cocks and Blossom is the only one who sucks. Bart was quite surprised and I wondered if Caleb had forced you."

"No," I said half laughing. "No-one forced anyone to do anything. I didn't get the towels there in time. I'm fine, and I want to complete the set. So over to the table with you!"

Because he was concerned he was only a bit erect, so I found I was quite pleased to suck him and feel his cock enlarging in my mouth. When I took it out it was a similar size to the others. Who cares which is biggest? I sort of began to appreciate it as a cock with the sort of ugly beauty you sometimes get with some kind of tool.

I happily wanked him and appreciated his enjoyment. I was pleased he took rather longer (or it seemed to) and was delighted to feel him spunking hard into my mouth. I relished the slimy blobs sliding around and swallowed them, sucking and hoping it pleased him.

Oh god! I was coming as well! It was difficult to make sure I did not spill his spunk as my own spurted into my knickers.

It was only when it had softened quite a lot that I reluctantly released him, wiped my mouth and his cock, and swallowed some water.

"Sorry," I said, lifting my skirt to deal with the mess. Fortunately nothing had escaped onto the dress.

"No problem," he said. "I'm pleased you enjoyed it." And he kissed me on the lips.

That was actually the biggest event of the evening. The second was when I kissed him back.

Then we both stood apart looking embarrassed. I went to the bathroom to clean up properly. I hung up the green dress and inspected it. No marks, thankfully. I put on another and went back to join the boys.

Something had changed in the way we looked at each other. It was less play-acting and more real. I was a girl with three men who liked me. And I liked them. I knew the evening would not be a one-off.

For Thursday and Saturday I wanked myself off beforehand. I was so stiff with anticipation anyway it would have spoiled the dresses. I didn't merely service three cocks, I enjoyed them and swallowed the spunk as if it was a gift.

CHAPTER 5

I knew what I had to do. When the brothers had gone out to work I sorted through the carrots to find a couple that I thought were about the size of their cocks. I found another smaller one the size of mine and thinner ones.

Starting with my finger I explored my own bumhole several times each day until I understood both its shapes and the way poo came out. I was getting quite practical in a farming sort of way, and got the technique to clear the rectum. I then proceeded to insert increasingly large (scrubbed) carrots with a lot of lube and learned to relax. Over weeks I was gradually able to take the largest fairly comfortably.

I was therefore ready for the next time I was girl of the week.

On Thursday, having satisfied the men and myself with my mouth I announced that Daisy was ready to be tupped on Saturday. I was looking forward to be served by three bulls.

"Are you sure?" asked Aaron (while the others just looked pleased).

"Yes," I said, "and I think you should be the first."

"No," he said. "I will be the last, and only if you want it. You might not like the first one, or two might be enough. We'll all go careful and stop when you want, won't we?" The others nodded vigorously.

On Saturday I had spent extra time on my hair and makeup and had wanked myself off, as I didn't want distraction from my own genitals. I was wearing the green dress with stockings and suspenders to be as sexy as possible. There were three naked men in the kitchen. Big muscly hairy men with stiff cocks. Many women would have been delighted. Others might have been terrified. I was both, quivering with desire and terror. I accepted a small gin, before bending over the table.

A hairy arm reached across and took some of the lubricant. I had cleaned out my bum and applied some inside, but was sure more would be welcome. It was Bart who first pressed his knob against my virgin anus. I realised I was tightening up, and tried to relax, but it was difficult. His big hands were on my hips as he pushed.

"Shall we forget it?" he asked in a concerned fashion, withdrawing.

"No, give me a minute."

My hands were clenched. My teeth were clenched. My bum was clenched.

I took a deep breath, and relaxed my jaw. Then my hands. Slowly I relaxed my body.

I was Daisy the cow, about to get what she wanted most, on heat for the bull.

"Try to pull it in," he advised. After all he had the experience. So I tried to open and pull.

His knob began to go in. I was Daisy, opening up. It was part way through.

And then it was past the sphincter. Slowly he pushed and slowly I relaxed.

I was doing it.

I had done it! He was properly in me.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Fine and ready for fucking!"

It was a little painful but quickly his thrusts became easier and it no longer hurt. In fact it was more pleasant than I had supposed from my efforts with carrots. The real thing was not so hard of course, just nicely stiff, and was stimulating something inside.

"This is nice, Bart," I was glad to say, both because it was, and I wanted to encourage him.

Soon he had his rhythm and I gave myself up to it. I was joyfully inactive. I was not sucking or wanking, just the hole he was working himself into. Daisy, standing there and being fucked. The object of male lust, and loving it.

His spurts, his groans his final thrusts to get in deep, his balls on my bum all combined to a delicious moment of triumph. I was well and truly fucked! (In the nicest possible way.)

He held me there until I felt him softening and slipping out.

I was tempted to say 'moo', but instead said "Caleb, please fuck me now."

He definitely was a bit bigger, but it only took a few pleasant moments for him to penetrate me, before we both settled down to enjoy each other. I felt smug as he added his sperms to those already in me.

"Are you sure?" asked Aaron.

"I'm sure," I said, though I was perhaps a bit sore. But I wasn't going to miss getting his cock and sperms in me!

He went in easily and pumped lustily, which was exactly what I wanted. I loved every single thrust and was so glad to hear his groans of satisfaction as he shot another load inside me.

"You're a good girl, Daisy," said Aaron, as he pulled his cock out of me. He couldn't have said anything better. As his spunk trickled down my leg, I was so happy to be Daisy and a good girl.

CHAPTER 6

"How's yer arse?" asked Caleb at breakfast. "Was it too much for yer?"

"It's used but happy," I answered. "I'm fine and so glad we managed it. I'm looking forward to next time. How was it for you boys?"

"Grand," said Caleb. "I don't think a real lass would be better."

"You ARE a real lass," said Bart, diplomatically, so I gave him a kiss.

Then I had to give Caleb one of course, and then Aaron. But I meant it more with Aaron.

At dinner time they seemed to be a bit smarter than they normally would be on a Sunday, which I took as a compliment to me. They said we should have some tea afterwards in the living room, so I cleared the table and made a pot. When I brought the tea, they were sitting obviously expectantly.

Aaron spoke up.

"We've got something we'd like to ask you. You don't have to decide now, just think about and let us know in the next few months if you might be willing."

He produced a wedding ring.

"We're going to stop the girl of the week. We just want you as our female companion in the evenings, and we'd like you to wear our mother's ring. You don't have to have sex any more than you want to, but would you consider being our wife?"

12