Magic Dress - Daisy Pt. 03

Story Info
A farmer's wife for real.
2.1k words
4.58
9.8k
6

Part 20 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

My time as a wife with three husbands did not last as long as I expected.

We were visited by some students from the Agricultural College because of our rare breeds and farming practice within a national park. This included a young woman called Mabel. She and Bart somehow clicked, and she visited during vacations for a sort of working holiday. Naturally she slept with him. It was agreed that he would not fuck me or the village ladies any more, but it seemed OK for me to wank and suck him when she wasn't around.

After she graduated, she married Bart. Aaron was his best man, and I was pleased to be bridesmaid along with Mabel's sister Elizabeth, in matching outfits. I felt so pretty, and many people told me I was. The bride of course was loveliest of all. Being used to her in overalls, it was quite impressive how much of a princess she was. Her parents had been told about me and were quite friendly, asking me to help her settle in. Afterwards we learned that Caleb had fucked Elizabeth at the reception, but she did not share her sister's love of agriculture and had no desire to be a farmer's wife.

Mabel joined us, of course, and has a share of the farm. However, she is not a housewife, she is a farmer, and wears trousers nearly all the time. Bart naturally had to stop his liaisons with the woman in the village and with me, so I then had only two husbands in that way. However, in another sense I am a wife to her as well in looking after the house, but it was really good to have another woman about the place and she helped me more than my husbands ever did.

Mabel is bigger and stronger than me, but when she has the time, she likes to be really feminine and we have some good girly times. She is actually very attractive when she does so, and Bart is rightly proud of her when she goes out with him. As a modern woman, she got us connected to the internet and TV via cable, so now we can watch farming programmes and keep up to date on agricultural technology. However, The Archers on the radio remains sacrosanct.

(Of course, we named the next female calf Mabel.)

She was amused and not at all offended when we told her about girl of the week, so said we should continue. The boys all still do girl of the week on Tuesdays, and she also puts on a dress at that time. To maintain the tradition, she sucks off Bart in the kitchen and I do the others. Blossom no longer sucks, but still enjoys the time as a lady.

Caleb took over Bart's duties with the village ladies, so I did not get as much of him as I used to. I was pleased he got enough tits. However, I was happy with Aaron, and I still enjoyed Caleb's cock in one way or another quite often. I reckoned he was married to the farm and me.

CHAPTER 8

I did not realise how big an effect Mabel would have on us all. While respecting the environment and rules of the national park, she improved the farm's productivity. She took over all the form-filling, now done online instead of paper. However, she did something else. She more or less dragged me to the city to meet some people in a transgender support group. I said I did not need support. I was living as a woman happily enough. However, I was impressed by some of the nice people I met and sorry for some of the difficulties they had had to overcome.

A really charming young woman called Sylvia told me how she had transitioned, and explained all that had been done with hormones and surgery. I was slightly surprised at how effective she said it had been, and her description of the effects of hormones. I even met her boyfriend who assured me that sex with her was quite authentic. It was sort of tempting, and I did like the idea of my own breasts, plus my cock and balls were a bit of a hindrance with my husbands.

It wasn't immediate, but I was persuaded to see a counsellor and a surgeon for initial consultation. They said that as I had been living as a woman and a wife for some time and was healthy, there was no reason to delay. I said that Aaron and I were happy as we were (I did not mention the others) and he would not approve.

The boys did not like the idea of chemicals and surgery, but Mabel persisted.

"Hormones aren't chemicals like weedkillers," she said. "They are part of the natural things in our bodies, and Daisy's are a bit out of balance. Now I know farmers have given hormones just to promote growth, which is now banned in this country, but we are not trying to make Daisy grow, nor give more milk! This is just a balancing process for her health. I am also sure she would be happier."

"Now as for surgery. Just imagine that poor Daisy has malformed genitals and cannot be served by the bull. The vet can carry out an operation to put her right. Wouldn't you want to do that?

Mabel of course had had a better education, and understood the biology and the effects of hormones much better. She had also studied the topic on the internet.

We agreed that I should try hormone treatment. In a very little time I felt so good that I wanted more. I was getting softer and I could feel the beginnings of breasts. People even said that my face looked prettier. I needed no further persuasion, and begged the consultant for reassignment surgery. I did not ask for breast implants, as I was seeking function rather than looks, in a practical agricultural way. I had to wait, but not too long, and it was all done on the National Health Service.

CHAPTER 9

Well, like any surgery, it was sore and took some time to get over, but I was well prepared. There was a week in hospital and months slowly recovering at home. Sylvia visited me several times, which was nice of her. The operation was in the summer, and I would be unable to do my household duties for some time. However, Mabel's sister Elizabeth and her younger brother Paul came and stayed at the farm, and between the three of them they coped. None of them wanted to be full-time housewives, but they mucked in. Elizabeth in particular wanted nothing to do with animals (except for my cat Lynda), so Paul looked after the chickens and did other things on the farm. Elizabeth had just finished an accountancy course, and was having a break before starting a career. Paul was on holiday from school. (He met Jenny from the hairdresser's and I think they have been in contact by email and text since then.)

Caleb got on well with both of them in different ways. Elizabeth got really well fucked, and they became engaged. (She has wonderful breasts, so he is very happy.) She managed to find a job with a company in the nearest town, and eventually moved in, commuting each day in her own little car. Paul was, like Caleb, not the academic type but was entranced by his country lore. If he does not get entry to college (or even after college) he has been promised he can work on the farm. (He is also quite good with machinery, like Bart.) There is more than enough room in the house, but I get a bit more help with the cleaning now. However, Mabel and Elizabeth are working women, so cannot do much and I am still the housewife. It is really good to have female company and we no longer have girl of the week, though the men still have their dresses, and Aaron still puts his on occasionally in our bedroom. I think the others do too.

I was fully recovered for Caleb and Elizabeth's wedding, with my own breasts (modest but nice). I think there were a few women from the village who were sorry to hear the words "forsaking all others" but that is how it is going to be from now on!

Mabel remarked that she thinks she is nearly ready to breed. I am so looking forward to that.

As for my new genitals: I thought I was happy enough with sex before, but I did not know what I was missing! I am very slightly sorry I only have one husband to enjoy it, but I think the effect of the hormones has been to make the love between me and Aaron deeper. I am especially thankful to lie on my back and look up at this big strong handsome man, while feeling his vigorous thrusts inside me. To feel him spurt inside me and groan with pleasure always makes my day. My orgasms are nice of course, but to feel a proper woman, properly fucked by my love is the greatest gift of all.

While Elizabeth does not work physically on the farm or house, she actually had a big effect on us. Of course, she took over the accounts, but also steered us to more efficient business practice, pointing out areas which were taking time and resources for no return and others which could be expanded profitably. She also changed our weekly routine. Tuesday evening became not girl of the week, but men 'dress up smart and appreciate their wives' day. Someone would get a takeaway from the town and I would warm it up, instead of cooking. However, the first Tuesday of the month became all girls together day, and the wives slightly compete in how good their husband can be as a woman.

But she was also a big help to me in ways I did not expect.

When I had healed up, all three men and both women had to have a good close look at my new lady parts and said how nice they looked and how impressed they were. Elizabeth was surprised that I had a clitoris (made from the head of my cock, the shaft being used in the vagina). Having trained Caleb to give her oral sex, she passed on instructions to Aaron and Bart. So I now get some wonderful orgasms that way as well as being fucked by a very virile man. While we married couples do it in privacy, there is no secrecy, and no-one objects to hearing another's pleasure or being overheard themselves. It is a wonderfully erotic household.

I had thought that I knew what it was like to be a woman, living full-time as a wife to three men. It turns out I didn't know the half of it, as Sylvia had promised. The hormones changed me mentally as much as the surgery changed me physically, and it was Elizabeth who taught me to take full advantage of my new body.

Mabel was a farmer first, a woman and wife in her spare time. Elizabeth was a woman and in fact a lady all the time. She got Caleb to speak better and to be more presentable. In fact, she got all three men to smarten up when out with their wives, and they are really quite handsome.

She taught me about clothes and makeup, but also how to appreciate them. The secret joy of lovely underwear, even if no-one is going to see it. Hair and makeup just for yourself. Clothes that can be pretty as well as practical for work. The genuine appreciation and enjoyment of other women dressed up, and how nice it is to give compliments as well as receive them.

My breasts slowly got a little bit bigger and now they are nearly as big as the plastic ones and make the green dress just perfect. I like having them sucked of course, but I am even more pleased that my husband has some real tits to enjoy at last.

I was pretty rubbish as Daniel the city boy, but as Daisy in the country I was a good girl for three men. However, I am now a proper woman for one man. We had a formal ceremony in a Register Office with quite a crowd from the village, so I am also a real wife. I don't think I could be happier.