Magic Dress - Emily Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily at last!
2.7k words
4.45
13.9k
4

Part 27 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 4

I really wanted to show Emily to someone, but could not trust any of my female friends enough. Finally I contacted an acquaintance and made arrangements, to share and do something more.

Our guests arrived and Emily let them in wearing a pink above the knee dress with petticoats showing, and a nice apron, as she was still involved in the kitchen. Our guests were Jason, one of the big rugby players, along with his wife, a petite blonde in a pretty flowered dress with a flared skirt. I knew Jason was gay and had been introduced to his wife (as in "this is my wife, Lucille"!) dressed as a man, but had not seen her in her female garb.

We all kissed and I introduced Emily, then sat down. Emily hurried to get us drinks, then went back to the kitchen. While she was cooking, I told the story and about all the things she now did for me.

At one point, Jason remarked "I could never get Lucille to do that for love nor money!"

"You never tried money," responded Lucille.

Lucille said how nice it was to visit a normal home with another crossdressing man.

We had a lovely dinner. Emily did not say much apart from responding to questions. Mainly yes, she was very happy with this arrangement. She was up and down serving and removing plates. I told our guests not to offer to help with the washing up.

We went to the lounge and were served coffee, while Emily returned to our kitchen

"Regular little Cinderella, you've got there," said Lucille (and I mentally kicked myself for not naming her Ella or Cindy.)

Emily came back and stood, waiting to be told to sit down. This command never happened.

"Lovely dinner," said Jason.

"Beautifully served," added Lucille. "You have obviously been well trained."

At which Emily gave a big smile and said "Thank you." I did not remember seeing her smile before.

"Now, Emily," I said. "There is one more thing I want you to do for our guests." She looked expectantly.

"Jason here is a big sexy man, and you are going to suck him off."

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in what looked like horror, but she said nothing.

Jason stood up, opened his trousers and dropped his underpants, then sprawled on the sofa, legs wide apart. Lucille dropped a cushion on the floor and motioned Emily.

"Do it," I commanded. "Suck him off!"

Like someone in a daze, she went forward and knelt down to see his hairy and half-hard cock. Hesitantly she held it and put it in her mouth. Soon her head was going back and forth. After a minute or so, she took it out so that we could all see it was now standing fully erect.

One of my fantasies had been to see my husband having sex with another man. It was one of those things you think of sometimes to get the juices going, not to be taken seriously. Now seeing him not merely sucking off another man, but being forced to do it, crystallized the fantasy perfectly. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen, and I was definitely responding. My lust was slightly offset by the fact that Jason's cock was not as big as I had hoped.

"By the way," said Lucille, with a smile, "I should warn you that he goes on for a long time and comes in buckets."

"Make sure you swallow every drop," I added sternly.

Lucille was right. It was longer than any sucking I had done, and Emily's mouth must have been getting tired. Then Jason was groaning, saying "Oh God! Yes!" and you could see his belly jerking as he pulsed again and again. Emily was struggling, and had to wipe some escaping spunk back from her cheek. It was definitely the hottest thing I had ever seen, and I was only because of my guests that I was not furiously frigging myself.

However, there were two things I had not expected at all. Firstly, I was very jealous. Why should my husband get to be unfaithful with Jason instead of me? (I had a new fantasy of me doing precisely this.) Secondly, Lucille raised her skirt, pulled down her tights and panties and said "Now me!"

"Emily, do it!" I said. And she did. And surprise, Lucille had a bigger cock. Emily must have been straining to get it all in, but carried on. I don't know how she did it. It would have been too much for me, though I did think it would be a nice cuntful if only they weren't gay!

Finally Lucille was being most unladylike in her language and behaviour as she filled poor Emily up with another load. Emily knelt back exhausted, two satisfied cocks in front of her.

"Well done, Emily!" said Lucille. "You're such a good girl and a great cocksucker."

"Thanks a lot, Claire," said Jason. "Your little servant girl provided a great service."

"There, Emily," I said. "That was your reward for doing such a nice dinner. Two big mouthfuls of spunk. Now go and clean yourself up and come back to see if you can do anything else for our guests."

(I must point out that Jason and Lucille said they had monogamous for a long time, and had been tested for AIDS when they tied the knot. However, I had only expected Jason to be sucked off.)

She came back, served some more coffee and said (because she had to) that it had been a privilege to suck off our two guests, and of course she would do it any time.

Eventually they left, saying they had had a lovely evening and we should visit them sometime.

Of course, I told Emily that she would have to suck cocks again, but I didn't know if it was true.

+ - + - + - + - +

Lucille said that Emily should come to what she called the Ladies' Walking Club. Essentially it was a self-help group for cross-dressing men to actually get out in their outfits. Nearly all of them were keen to be women, but were too nervous to take the next step. Just by small trips in a supportive group they were able to build up confidence. I went to one which was at a church in town. Men came and changed into female clothes in the choir changing room, then the vicar would give them a tour of the interior to get used to being in the group. They would then go out for no more than ten minutes into the nearby streets. Those that could manage it would go for a twenty-minute walk. I told Emily that she would have to obey Lucille, and complete all the walks.

There were others such as to a shopping centre and its ladies' toilets. Each time Emily pleaded not to go, but I made her. They also helped the club members with walking style, so Emily was much more convincing in high heels.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 5

As promised, Jason and Lucille invited us to their place for dinner. Emily was dressed at home, and we called a taxi. Two ladies dressed up for the evening. I was smart and she was in a tight short skirt, wearing the control pants under frilly knickers. There was no bulge.

For the first of the evening's surprises we were greeted by Luke, rather than Lucille. He said that Jason was in the kitchen, as he was the cook in the household. He treated us as a gentleman with two ladies, and sat us down.

A few minutes later Jason appeared, wearing an apron and asked if I would be willing to give Emily an instruction. I did something better.

"Emily," I instructed. "While you are here, Jason is also your master, and you are to obey him. Do you understand?" She nodded.

I was not expecting what he said.

"Emily. While you are here you are not to be a servant, you are to be a guest. You are a woman visiting two men you like, and must act that way. You must help us to have fun and do not offer to do the dishes or serve. Luke here is to be your boyfriend for the evening, and you should treat him like one."

At which point Emily got up and gave Luke a big kiss. And a fun evening began. I was not used to a smiling Emily, and noticed she was really doing well at being feminine, while participating in conversation. Perhaps I had been missing out on something. On the other hand, my training had worked well.

There was a lovely soup and a delicious main course. Jason said he had a surprise dessert. He and Luke cleared the plates away and stood in front of the sofa.

"Now ladies. You are going to get a delicious mouthful of spunk, served on a hot sausage!" and they both dropped their trousers and sat down, legs apart, flipping cushions onto the floor.

Poor Emily, I thought. Then: did he say ladies?

"Emily, go to Luke. Claire come here!" commanded Jason.

Somehow, I was no longer sitting, but kneeling in front of him, his stiff cock in front of my face. Then his knob was between my lips and I realised I had been wrong. It was a big cock. It just looked small in comparison with him. And I was sucking it. I could smell his manliness and feel the bulk of his body above and his muscled legs squeezing me gently. Yes, the vibrator had been great, but it was wonderful to have a cock again, and I appreciated it with my tongue and all my heart. I wished I could suck it for ever, but then it seemed the perfect moment when it started to erupt in my mouth, and now I could see his tummy pulsing before me as he shot it in. I did not swallow but tried to fill up my mouth, just keeping the knob in. When he had finished, I massaged him to try to get the last drops. He pulled himself out and I looked up, opening my mouth proudly for a moment to show what I still had. Slowly, luxuriously, I swallowed it down, using my tongue to chase out sperms from the crevices.

"Lovely dessert, thank you," I said.

Luke had not yet come, but was obviously enjoying being sucked immensely. I watched as he also erupted and Emily gulped and swallowed. However, I don't think she swallowed it all, because she rose up and gave Luke an open-mouthed kiss, looking down on him so that his own spunk went into his mouth. He looked surprised, but not unhappy.

"Thank you for my dessert, Luke. It was delicious," she said.

He smiled. "You're very welcome."

I began to collect my scattered wits together, and gave Jason a less spermy kiss.

"I thought you were gay," I said in puzzlement.

"We are," said Jason, "but a suck is a suck. It feels just the same whatever the mouth. I would never fuck a woman or give her oral sex, but we guys are glad to please each other."

"But why me? I understood for Emily."

"I thought you would like it. You looked so envious last time. I know you like me, and I like you, so this is a gift from a friend. I knew you would refuse if I asked you, but figured that if I ordered you, like you do Emily, that would sort of give you permission. It's like a hypnotist. They say people cannot be made to do things they do not want, so I guess I was right and you did want it."

He paused. "Just don't expect it regularly. Luke and I love each other."

"Have you noticed what a big mouth Jason has?" added Luke and we all laughed.

And that was the end of Emily's training. But not the end of Emily.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 6

Back home we looked at each other.

"God, I'll be glad to get out of these control pants," said Robert, taking off his wig.

Quickly we got out of our clothes and hugged naked. And then he sucked my nipples giving me feelings I had almost forgotten. I sucked his cock, but not for long, as I was soon on the bed and he was thrusting inside me. It was short but sweet, and I was even happier with the second load of spunk inside me that evening.

"Well," I said, "what do we do now?"

"I can't thank you enough for my training. I didn't know it but you have given me something I really want, in fact need. I don't know how you managed it."

I had to ask the crucial question.

"So you do like being Emily, then?"

"Oh yes. It's wonderful to be a woman."

"So would you like to be Emily full-time?"

"No thank you, because I also want to be your husband, and I think I will be much better at it in future if you'll let me."

I hugged and kissed him. "Welcome back, Rob. So what do I do about Emily? Do I still boss her around and humiliate her? I will find that very uncomfortable now."

He thought for a while. "I hope Emily can be your friend, despite the fact I bossed you around and treated you like a servant. I thought I was only getting what I deserved, and the humiliation was strangely satisfying -- I don't know why. I intend to do more than my share of the chores now, but I hope we will just share life together. Let me be Emily as much as you want it, no more, and I will try to be a better Rob for the rest."

I asked him how he had felt when I made him suck cocks.

"I can honestly say that never in my life up till that moment had I thought about doing it. I was shocked and came the closest I ever had to refusing. When I knelt down in front of Jason, I felt totally humiliated, more than ever before. It was one thing to wear dresses, but another to do this. I am not gay and in fact may have been a bit anti because it seemed so disgusting for one man to do it to another. However, I managed it and am glad I did. So thank you for the experience. It was perfect, except that Lucille's cock was really too much, though it was better the second time as I was not tired out and knew what to expect."

"So," I enquired, "would you like to do it again?"

"No," he said firmly. "But it might be good if you forced me to very occasionally. Anyway, what happened with you and Jason? I was pretty shocked by that."

"So was I. It's just that I've always fancied him, and I suspect he could command me like I was doing to you. I couldn't help myself, but to be honest I didn't want to, and I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry, but that's the truth. He is gay and has a wife so there's not much chance of an affair."

He kissed me.

"It's fine. I don't mind at all. In fact, I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I give you permission to do it again if you get the chance. In fact, I order you to!" I kissed him

We are working things out, but Rob is a wonderful husband, who still makes me feel feminine and precious but with respect and adoration. However, he is a man who needs to be a woman for a significant part of the time. The green dress is Emily's favourite, so must have been good magic.

To this day, I am not sure which one of us was truly in charge. Nominally I was in control of a programme of feminization with mild humiliation. But was I really the worm that had turned, bossing him around? Or was I still doing what he wanted? Or were we in some partnership of mutual need? And was the humiliation just necessary for control, or was it an end in itself? No idea. But it was fun!

+ - + - + - + - +