Magic Dress - Emily Pt. 03

Story Info
Another couple enter our lives.
3.7k words
4.28
10.7k
00

Part 28 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

It was clear that we had both lost our magic power to compel the other one (if we ever had it - of course not!) However, that did not mean the end of domination, except it was now domination by consent. Rob could be masterful with me and I was mistressful with Emily, and sometimes Robert. We realised that I said Rob as my friend and lover, but Robert in a more formal way.

Looking at the femdom websites I had ignored I saw recommendations to make a man eat his own cum. I thought there was not much to it now he had sucked off two other men, but I was totally wrong.

So one night it was "Rob, make love to me," but afterwards "Robert. Clean up the mess you have made of my pussy!" It was hard to believe how difficult it was for him, so of course I made him do it next time as well.

"By the way," he said afterwards, "what happened to the plan for a strap-on dildo?" He was right: I had not made good my promise.

"For Robert or Emily?" I asked.

"Both," he said happily. "Robert is going to hate it, but Emily will love it." Which turned out to be true.

We went back to the shop and bought a small starter dildo, and one which we thought was about the same size as Robert's cock. It took a while for us both to get the technique, but it provided various satisfactions, both in pleasure for me and the responses of my two servants.

The best for me was to be fucked by Rob, then make Robert lick me to orgasm. I was then so turned on that I really enjoyed every thrust as I buggered him. (I buggered Robert, I fucked Emily). Obviously, Robert complained and asked me to stop, while I told him what a faggot he was to let a woman bugger him, or said that he was being fucked by a man or by his own cock and how did he like it? Having just come, he was unable to get an orgasm from it, though his cock dribbled. It was lovely to be in control again!

Emily was best for both when Robert had not come for at least a day, so I was able to fuck her until she came. She would thank me and say she loved me. I would continue for a while which we both enjoyed, but I got tired. She often caught her own cum in her hand, and licked it off. I didn't make her: it was her choice.

Rob does not feel in any way threatened by my frequent orgasms with the vibrator, but says he is glad for my pleasure, and has suggested I experiment with other sex toys. I am in charge of our sex life. He fucks me as often as I want; I bugger him as often as I want; I suck him off as often as I want; Emily pleasures me orally as often as I want; I fuck her as often as I want. As being a dominant female goes, it seems pretty damn perfect to me!

Emily and I now dress up exactly as we want for the occasion or as we feel, and are more open about it. She really does feel like my friend and we go shopping together. My true friends have been welcoming with Rob's lifestyle. Those who were not were not worth keeping. (The rugby club say she is welcome any time.) However, I thought Emily deserved being treated as a woman by a man, though I did not know how. Emily said she was fine.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 8

Jason and Lucille persuaded us (Rob and Claire) to join them in ballroom dancing. There is really too much of a height difference between them, so Jason dances with me, and Rob dances with Lucille. In each case the man is just nicely taller. It took us a while to learn, but has been very worthwhile. I do enjoy being the little woman with the big strong man and Rob and Lucille say they enjoy each other in a similar innocent way.

For Rob's birthday he said he fancied a weekend as Emily the humiliated servant, so I obliged. Jason kindly agreed to be sucked off again. It was enjoyable being in control again, and to see her serving a man, though I was slightly jealous. I really can't actually command any more, it is just Emily cooperating out of love, but she really appreciated the cock.

That birthday must have given Lucille an idea because a few months later she put us in touch with another couple who had something in the way of a similar situation. Lucille suggested we could help each other out in a particular way. We agreed to meet them at a restaurant (all in normal clothes) with no obligation. Charles and Gladys were about 60 with middle-age spread. Charles (never Charlie) was in a pin-stripe suit, Gladys in a smart short sleeve blue swing dress. They showed us pictures of their grandchildren and said what their children were doing now. Charles was a senior clerk in a bank, a very responsible position. Gladys had recently retired from being a teacher, in fact the Head Teacher at a secondary school.

We were all careful what we said in a public place, but they indicated that they had not been able to indulge their sexual wishes until the children had grown up and moved out. They had been particularly careful while Gladys was a teacher, and everything had been very private, but they had started to reach out, which is how Lucille had contacted them.

To be frank, they were not my fantasy couple for sex, but seemed nice enough, so we invited them to skip coffee and come home with us after the dinner. I sent Robert to change to Emily, while I made coffee and we talked a bit more freely. They were more into something like a master-slave relationship with Gladys as a dominatrix, which was hard to imagine, particularly as Charles was very dignified and I could see him as the senior bank employee he was. He was directly responsible for several staff as well as a frightening amount of money.

Emily came back in the magic green dress and they gasped. She did look wonderful. She walked around in her high heels and asked if there was anything she could do.

"Yes," I said, "there is. Charles would you stand up, please?" He did, looking very grand in his suit.

"Emily, this is a very important man, Mr Charles. You are going to suck him off, and you will do it well so that he enjoys it. You will swallow every drop. Now down on your knees and do it!"

She knelt down and respectfully opened his trousers and took them down, followed by his underpants. His belly protruded and he was rather sweaty, so rather her than me!

It took a long time for Charles to get hard, but when he did it was quite a respectable size, similar to Jason. Gladys whispered an apology. He had been denied sex for so long, he was out of practice.

It also took quite a while before he was coming in Emily's mouth, his head thrown back and thrusting slightly, saying "Oh my God! Oh my God!" Emily carefully milked his cock and kissed his balls, then sat back and waited for instruction.

Charles looked dazed and Gladys looked a bit uncomfortable. I wondered what we had done wrong. "That was amazing!" he eventually said. "I had forgotten what it was like. I can't thank you enough, I wish I could do something to show my appreciation!"

"Emily, get up now, and make us some more coffee," I ordered. She obeyed and I noticed her knees were all red and imprinted with carpet. I had forgotten to put a cushion down, for which I was sorry.

Gladys was trying not to cry. They held hands. "I'm sorry, my darling. I was enjoying being the mistress too much. I shouldn't have denied you totally."

She did cry, and he comforted her. "Don't cry, sweetheart. I love being your little slave and the denial was a big part of it. I just think it will be better if I can come occasionally, to remind me of what I am missing." He kissed her eyes and she seemed a little happier.

I suggested she might like to go to the bathroom, which she did, coming back with red eyes, but makeup repaired.

"We'd better be going now," she said, not totally composed, but controlling herself.

I thought of something.

"Charles," I said, "have you ever sucked off a man?"

He gave a shudder and answered "No, never!"

"And have you ever wanted to?"

He drew himself up as if insulted "Certainly not."

"He won't want to, but he will," said Gladys. "Please bring Robert to us tomorrow evening about eight to get a lovely sucking off, followed by dinner."

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 9

The next evening was a fiasco. We arrived and were totally turned off by what we saw. I know it was only play-acting, but it made me really uncomfortable. Dispassionately, this tubby couple in their fetish gear were ludicrous, but I was a bit repelled and could see that Robert would never be able to get it up for this abject man in panties and a bra on his hands and knees.

They were of course devastated, though Charles was not allowed to say anything. I felt bad that we had spoiled their little fantasy rather than helping them.

Gladys rallied a little, and told her slave to put on some clothes, then come back to help with the dinner.

It was an odd dinner. This large dominatrix and man in a tracksuit constantly apologising while we interrupted them with our apologies. I can't remember what we ate. Humble pie, I suppose.

Finally, Robert had an idea. He suggested they hire the French maid costume that we had planned to get for the rugby club do. It was agreed that we would come to them next week, and if it was successful, they would come to us the following day. If not, we would just part and try to forget what had happened.

It turned out to be a brilliant idea. Charles as the French maid provided every possible kind of service, from taking our coats onwards. She had no name, being addressed as 'girl' and talked about as 'that girl'. Gladys was now 'Lady Gladys'. That girl served the meal she had cooked, but did not sit with us, just stood waiting to refresh our glasses. Lady Gladys made it clear that she did not find this servant satisfactory, as she ordered her about. At one point, that girl was ordered to stand close to Robert while he was invited to stroke her thigh above her stocking.

After the meal our hostess said "Girl, that was a most unsatisfactory meal. Let's see if you can do something right. Our guest Sir Robert needs sex, and you are unworthy to be fucked by him, so you must suck him off. See you do it right and don't spill a drop, or I shall ask him to beat you!"

"Sorry, Lady Gladys. I will do my best." And she certainly did!

Robert lay on the couch. She opened his trousers and commenced to sucking. He was enjoying it hugely, and I began to wonder if she was better than me. I enjoyed the spectacle rather less after thinking that. He seemed to come quite a lot. Hmm.

"I hope that was good for you, Sir Robert."

"It was satisfactory," he grudgingly agreed.

Next week Gladys and Charles came round. Emily was a dutiful servant girl, but not as servile as she had been in the past. I carried out a small test.

"Emily, I'd like you to suck off Mr Charles now."

"Yes, of course," she agreed. So she now no longer needed to be compelled. I noticed that she put down a cushion to kneel on. Well, my training had succeeded. I had created a woman who was happy to serve a man. Would she now want to be fucked?

However, I now had what I had wanted, a woman friend who could appreciate my creation. She came round without her husband several times and watched Emily do household chores, or dress up and parade herself for us. She was now a willing servant. Gladys was fascinated how effective the control pants and swimsuit were, and said it would be good to make Charles lose his cock and balls in this way.

So far, so good. Robert and Charles were effectively swapping sucking-offs. But Gladys (and I think Charles) wanted more. We talked about my training programme, and Gladys thought wearing a bra at work was an excellent idea. I went with them to the department store and introduced them to our sales assistant, who was again happy to oblige.

They devised a new plan. Lady Gladys was fed up with her French maid and would give her the sack. To replace that girl, her husband was going to have to learn to be a woman. He was going to resist, of course, but to no avail. The plan was that by the time he retired in three years, he would be sufficiently trained to be able to live full-time as a woman. They would move away, probably to a bungalow by the sea for their retirement. Gladys would like him to start taking hormones near retirement, and probably have some surgery to remove his cock and balls. She says they are unnecessary because he satisfies her orally. There is no need for a vagina since he could satisfy a man with his mouth or anus if required. However, she wants him to have some breasts as big as hers. Quite a plan! (And quite ambitious considering her enormous boobs!)

I hoped Emily would not want to copy it, because I did not want to lose Robert.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 10

My birthday came around and I had two surprises.

I came home and Gladys and Charles were there, with a cake he had baked. Robert was there as well, having taken time off work. We had some coffee and cake, and chatted generally. Then Charles asked to use the toilet. He had obviously done more because he came back with no trousers and an impressive erection. He had taken Viagra a little earlier, and washed himself in the bathroom.

"Now, Claire," began Robert. "Charles is here, and he needs to be sucked off. He is going to come in your mouth, and you are going to swallow every drop." Gladys put a cushion on the floor. I just stood there.

"Didn't you hear, what I said? I am ordering you to suck him off. Do it now!"

"Sorry," I said. "I can't." He had lost the power he had over me.

He looked perplexed then said "Just wait a moment everyone."

Five minutes later, he came back with the phone. "It's for you," he said.

"Is that you, Claire?" I said it was.

"This is Jason here. I am telling you to suck off Charles. Do it right away."

I was already on my knees. I was compelled to suck him off.

Once I got going, of course, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"My god, Claire! You're sucking off another man in front of me!" he said. Yes, I was, wasn't I?

But I couldn't help it. And I couldn't help enjoying it. It was a lovely big stiff cock in my mouth and its owner was groaning with pleasure. I wondered if Jason could make me into a slut. I was certainly ready to begin training!

When he came it was a good amount, and I was delighted to slurp it up. (I was later told he had been erected every day, but had not come for several days to get the amount up.)

Birthday cake and a mouthful of spunk. It couldn't be better!

But it could. They were congratulating me, and asking how I had enjoyed it, when the doorbell rang. Robert answered it, and brought in Jason.

I think he had more than mind power over me: he could even read my mind because he said exactly the right thing.

"OK you slut! Now you're going to suck me off! Get on with it!"

He flopped down on the couch and did not bother to do anything for me. I had to undo his belt and zip, and get him out.

"I came right over without washing, so might be a bit sweaty," he remarked. It was. I was mildly disgusted, but very excited.

I had the pleasure of feeling him slowly swell in my mouth. There is no other way of describing it: I worshipped his cock. I did everything I could to please it. My sole satisfaction was in pleasuring him, and I felt so triumphant as he shot into my mouth.

Why couldn't he be my husband?

No! I didn't want him as a husband. I wanted him as a master. I would do all the chores, just for the privilege of pleasing his cock in any way he wanted. My whole body would be open to him. Even more, everyone would know and he would make me suck off his friends. I would be a slut just to entertain him.

I thought all of that in just a short time.

Was I being unfaithful in my mind? You bet I was! If there had been the remotest chance I could make it work, I would have risked everything.

Best birthday ever!

But there was one more present I wanted.

We were all sitting in the lounge afterwards.

"Jason," I said, "there's something I have to tell you, and I want my husband to hear. It's OK for our friends."

"OK, so tell me."

"Jason, I love you. No that's not right. Jason, I have always fancied you. I love dancing with you, I love sucking you off, and I would do anything you tell me. But I know you're gay and you love Lucille, so it can't be anything more."

"As you know, I used to have to do everything that Robert told me. Then somehow, he had to do anything I told him. Now we can neither truly control the other, though we sometimes pretend. But you can still control me and I like it."

"Now this seems really silly. I didn't want to suck off Charles, but I did want to be made to suck him off, and I was pleased. As you won't be here all the time, could you order me to do it when Robert tells me?"

Thankfully, he didn't laugh.

"Claire, you are to have sex with any man that Robert tells you to. Robert and Emily, you are to have sex with any man that Claire tells you to. Satisfied?"

I suppose I was. But would it work? Could I (in whatever labyrinth passed for my psychology) accept an order from Robert as if it was from Jason? And who was I kidding anyway, supposing that Jason could command me? It was just that I really wanted to do the things he told me to do, and this was my excuse. Would Robert really obey me? I hadn't asked for that. And he had got it wrong, saying 'have sex' instead of 'suck off'. However, I supposed the one included the other.

These thoughts went through my mind, but I was far too embarrassed to say them. And I would never reveal my whim of being Jason's slut, not to anyone, ever.

+ - + - + - + - +

CHAPTER 11

Our strange swapping with Charles and Gladys worked out well. They were still femdom, but we were just making each other happy, though sometimes pretending. Once a week Robert got sucked off by Charles, who was now Cindy the servant girl with lovely blonde hair. Once a week Charles got sucked off by Emily. Occasionally Robert made me do it: the only sex act I did not control. I sort of appreciated the fact that he was controlling me in this small way. Or probably I was just pretending to be controlled, mainly to myself.

The men no longer brought their wives. Robert went to enjoy Cindy after Wednesday rugby practice and to suck off Charles after a Saturday game. Charles came round by himself only when it was my duty. So I did not really see how Charles was progressing in his training as Cindy.

Finally, we were invited to dinner to a different restaurant. Robert and I went, but we were joined by Gladys and Cindy, who was more confident and feminine. I realised what must have been going on, but they told me the details.

Beyond a certain stage, Charles was no longer a reluctant trainee, but was eager to become more of a woman. She was much more confident in going out, and they shared the situation with close friends. Many of their femdom pals thought that forcing the slave to become a willing woman was rather cool. The fundamentalists of course left them. The doctors were easier to convince than would be the case for a young man who had not had children, and agreed to prescribe feminizing hormones. There would have been a long delay to get them on the NHS, so they paid for them privately, which the doctors preferred to getting uncontrolled ones from the Internet.

This meant, of course that Charles could no longer provide semen. I realised that I had not sucked him for many weeks. In fact, although Robert had continued to visit as Emily on Saturdays there had not been any sperms to swallow and little erection for some time.

With Charles no longer available for Emily, it did not seem right for Robert to be sucked off by Cindy, so I was glad to take over the duty. We saw them occasionally, but only in a social way, and it sort of petered out to just an exchange of Christmas cards.

+ - + - + - + - +