Magic Dress - Felicity Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife caught me.
1.5k words
4.23
21k
11

Part 31 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife knew about my secret stash of porn. At least she thought she did. Having discovered it, she pretended she did not know and did not look there. That let me hide my real stash under a false bottom in the chest. I encouraged her with her hobby of photography, and now she often went out for the day on a weekend with the club to shoot some landscapes or whatever.

As soon as I was sure she was well away, I tossed myself off and prepared for a happy day as Felicity. I had managed to persuade her some years earlier that it was better for both of us to have the pubic area shaved, which meant it was not strange for me to keep the hair off my inner thighs. This is what I needed for my new treat.

I was quivering with excitement as I unwrapped it. I had bought it online and had it delivered to a post office, as I did with all my special things. I brought them home in my briefcase and then went to the study to do some work, where I hid them away. They looked just like an ordinary pair of women's briefs in red satin, but they had a secret. They would make me look like a woman!

I followed the internet instructions, and pushed my balls back into my body as I had been practising, and used some medical tape to make sure they did not pop out. Pulling my cock back between my legs and pulling the pants up, they held it in place nicely. I looked in the mirror. A woman's front!

I put on my bra and spent a good while putting on makeup. I didn't have a wig, unfortunately, but a scarf helped. Tights. Now the skirt. I had tried it on before, but had been conscious of the bulge. Now it was perfect. I put on some music and danced around.

So I didn't hear the door, or anything until my wife said "What the fuck!"

"Hello darling. You're back early," I said somewhat foolishly. (The photoshoot had been cancelled.)

"Never mind that, what are you...? Oh. Now I get it. You bastard! You utter scheming bastard! You cheating stinking bastard!"

I hung my head in shame. "I'm sorry love," I said, beginning to choke up. "You can have a divorce. I'll move into the spare room tonight, and look for a place tomorrow. I just couldn't stop myself wanting women's clothes." I realised I was crying.

"I don't care about you dressing up," she retorted angrily. "And you're not getting a divorce - you don't get off that lightly. I'm going to make you pay. What I care about is the way you've fattened me up. Buying me chocolates and taking me to dinner. Never encouraging me with diets, but saying you loved me just the same. You just wanted me to get bigger so that my clothes would fit you! You bastard!"

I started to protest, but got no further than "Heather, darling, I -" before she cut me short.

"Stay here, while I get a large gin. Or possibly three, and we'll talk about it. Er...Graham, do you call yourself something different when you're like this?"

"Felicity," I said weakly. I didn't think I could feel worse.

"Oh hell! That puts the cherry on the top of this mess. Felicity - happiness! The happiness you don't get with me!" I felt worse.

"Stay there, Felicity. I am going to get a gin. And possibly an axe."

When she returned she had moderated to fuming. She sat down with an extremely large gin.

"Put on a top," she said. "You look stupid in that bra. The blue one on the left of the wardrobe."

I did as I was told, as she continued. "And we'll have to do something about that makeup. You look like a clown." She wiped and redid.

"That's better, now move a bit to the left and forward and turn slowly." She had her photographer look.

"Wait a minute, what have you got on under that skirt? Show me." I lifted it up. Her jaw dropped.

"Nothing. How the hell did you manage that?"

"It's called a gaff," I said a bit proudly. "It tucks them out of sight."

"That is the second biggest surprise of today. You can explain it later. Put your skirt back, and sit down Felicity." I did.

"Knees together, for chrissake! Like me. Are your meat and two veg still OK?" I said they were.

"Don't you get excited, when you dress up? Doesn't that cause a problem?" I explained that I always tossed myself off beforehand.

"Oh my god! Even worse! I thought you were tossing yourself off to porn. Instead it's Felicity robbing me of my marital rights!"

"That stops now. You are NOT sleeping in the spare room. Any erection you want to get rid of is used in me. And you are going to keep your wife sexually satisfied. Understand?" I nodded.

"Secondly, I am going to lose weight and you will encourage and help me. Once I have lost enough you can have the clothes and you will buy me new ones. In fact, you are going to traipse around shops with me and I am going to have everything I want. If you are very, very, VERY good, we might buy some little thing for you."

"In fact, talking of traipsing around you can carry some of my gear and generally help me with photography. We might even go on a photographic holiday together." I smiled weakly, and she smiled wickedly.

"I think I am going to develop a new part of my photographic portfolio. I haven't really done much in the way of models. Now I have a model at home you can pose for me, as a man and a woman."

"You won't submit a picture of me in competitions will you?" I enquired feeling very worried.

"I absolutely will! It is going to take a long time, but we are going to create a glamorous picture of my model Felicity that no-one would possibly think is my husband. Fortunately the camera can be made to lie a great deal with skill and software."

"Oh, by the way. It goes without saying that you will do absolutely everything I say. You have a lot of making up to do. Oh, I didn't mean makeup, but yes, we'll do that too. In return you can have Felicity as our weekend guest and some evenings. I suggest you sit down to pee from now on, which will at least save me one annoyance."

CHAPTER 2

So began a new phase in our relationship, including some early evening sex. Instead of waiting till we went to bed, we made love before dinner and I spent the rest of the evening as Felicity, sometimes with, sometimes without, the gaff, according to the clothes. We took it in turns to cook and I always did the dishes. Then I slept in a nightdress. She actually grew her pubic hair back because she said it was more artistic, showing me many nude models in black and white photographs in her photographic books and magazines. However, I was now free to shave my legs. She took a photograph of me doing it, with my leg forward as the main line in the picture. You could only see the top of my wig and really nothing of my body, and it won second prize in the club's monthly competition in the black and white category. She said some of the men had said 'nice leg' which she thought was true.

I genuinely became my wife's project to make me into a model. The spare bedroom became a studio with lights and cloths to drape around. She took vast numbers of photographs to try poses and lighting. It did not matter that I did not look particularly good: these were only references to consider possibilities for the final pictures and to practise her technique. Some evenings I was a male nude, sometimes copying a famous painting or drawing.

She did not merely help me with makeup but finally developed five faces for Felicity. An everyday one, a party and special event one (though I never went out, but for future) and three which looked good in different ways in a monochrome photograph. (I learned to say monochrome because these might be sepia or blue tinted etc. according to the effect wanted.) This included false eyelashes at times. We had three fairly expensive wigs.

Some pictures were taken with me looking up through my eyelashes and the camera at a very high angle which she said had the beginnings of a decent picture.

She bought some self-adhesive breast forms: that is silicone boobs which stuck onto my chest, which gave an amazingly convincing appearance in photographs and looked and felt pretty good in clothes. The nipples and areolas were nicely dark, to show up well in monochrome. I would have preferred one (or really two) sizes larger, but these were of course correct for the artistic pictures.