Magic Dress - Felicity Pt. 02

Story Info
Meet Mr Cock.
1.5k words
4.53
15.7k
00

Part 32 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

One day, rummaging around in the study she came across my butt plugs. "Are these what I think they are?" I said they were. "And how often do you use them?" I said not since she found out about Felicity. "And how do you feel when you use them? Are there any men in particular you think of?" I said I didn't think of men at all, it just seemed nice to be a bit filled up when in a dress.

"Go on," she said enticingly, "surely, you'd like handsome man with a beautiful cock for you to suck and then give you a great shag. Shall I try and find one for you?"

"I'm not gay!" I shouted. "And I don't think cocks are beautiful. They may be useful but they're ugly. I never fancied men, and I still don't."

"I don't think Graham is gay. I think Felicity is heterosexual, so wants to be fucked by a nice cock. What's wrong with that?"

"Honestly," I said (and I really was being totally honest) "I don't think about men or cocks at all. It just feels nice to have my bum stretched a little, particularly when I am in pretty clothes. I do want it more, and it just happens that an object about the size and shape of a cock would be suitable. So yes, I really fancy a dildo, but not a man in any way."

This provoked the strangest reaction. She told me we were not having sex for two days, but I was to look forward to something special on the third day. First we did the makeup and wig, then I put on a nightdress but no knickers. She made me sit in the studio on a butt plug. I was trying not to, but couldn't help getting half hard. She posed me and adjusted the lights, then made me lift the nightie to show my half stiff cock. "Excellent," she said. "Stay exactly as you are."

A quick massage with her hand added to my embarrassment gave an aching stiffness. My face was crimson as she took a dozen shots of my pornographic pose, then came close in to photograph my cock from various angles. She applied a bit of cold cream to make it gleam and adjusted the lights, then got me to hold a piece of black card. More photos followed with two different lenses.

When she was satisfied, she said "Get those clothes and makeup off as quick as you can. I don't shag women. Oh, and lose the butt plug."

Inside ten minutes I was out of the clothes and inside her. Inside two minutes I was pumping a big load into her. "Short, but sweet," she remarked. "Eminently satisfactory. Now I have to make a start on those pictures."

I have learned that much more time is spent on the computer than with the camera, making adjustments which are imperceptible to me, but noticed by judges. It was 2 a.m. before she joined me in bed. "I've made a start. Good night."

It was two more evenings before I heard the printer going, and she showed me the results.

"Two exhibition quality prints, but don't worry. I'm not going to submit them. These are just for our enjoyment. I hope you appreciate them."

Well, they were impressive. My shocked face and stiff cock were both funny and highly erotic. And my gleaming cock was clearly artistic in stark monochrome. As well as being an extremely rude picture. She explained some of the ways in which she had altered the images including combining parts of two to get my hands right. It was impossible to tell. And my face was subtly softer and more feminine. If not the camera, then the computer was able to tell some flattering lies.

"See, I should be able to make some interesting pictures where people will think I have a female model. With clothes, of course, and glamorous but not rude."

"Plus I have insurance if you are ever unfaithful to me," she added cheerfully.

"And don't try to tell me that is not a beautiful cock!"

I agreed that it was a beautiful photograph, but it was what she had made it.

"In my photos, I try to present the beauty of the world as I see it," she said quietly. "Now what do you see?"

"A beautiful cock," I said. "And I love you more than anything in the world."

She kissed me and said "Use the butt plugs all you want. I will get Felicity a nice dildo. But all of Graham's sperms come to me."

CHAPTER 4

I began to think she had forgotten. It was nearly two weeks when we had our early evening lovemaking and she said "Get dressed and made up particularly nicely, darling, and I will give you a present."

I half guessed, so hurried, but took all the time necessary. As it turns out my guess was half right.

I opened the box and inside was a black cock. And I don't mean a dildo coloured black. In fact it was in two shades of dark brown and shaped and textured just like a cock. She invited me to hold it and note that it was made with two different grades of rubber, a softer skin-like outer and a firmer core. It was very realistic and some might say a beautiful cock.

"I hope you don't mind it being black. That was for artistic reasons for my satisfaction, and you won't usually be able to see it. So far as I can tell it is nearly the same shape and size as Graham's cock. It feels like it in my hand, mouth and vagina. Taking the photograph helped, but it took me some time to find the right one."

I was gobsmacked. "Th-thank you," I stammered. "It's lovely."

"I'm glad you like it. Come on Felicity. Skirt up, knickers down! Let me introduce you to Mr Cock."

I got on my hands and knees on the bed, and she lifted my skirt and pulled down my knickers. I was glad I had checked my bumhole was clear when getting ready, something I was now going to do very often.

I think the only word to describe that first experience is transcendental - the sort of thing that gurus are supposed to achieve after years of meditation. To begin with, she loosened me up with the larger butt plug and plenty of lube, and I enjoyed the pleasant feelings, but was slightly trembling with anticipation. Then that knob started pushing at me, gently at first, then ever more insistently. It felt as if I could not stretch any more and then it was in, and my sphincter gratefully closed in behind it. But that was not the end. It stretched me again as it came out and then pushed back in, all being very slightly painful. I just gave myself up as it pushed in and out, gradually going deeper until I was so completely and perfectly full. There was a moment of regret as it seemed to be pulling out, then joy as it relented and pushed firmly in again.

The pain vanished and rhythmic thrusting sent me into a sort of trance. I was not thinking about men or cocks, or even being a man or a woman. Truly, my whole focus was on me (whoever I was) being filled over and over again. It went on and I did care about anything in the world. Distantly I heard "I love you" said again and again.

Then I felt a loss as I was empty, and discovered that I was still on my knees, but had collapsed onto the pillow with a big drool mark under my face. As I got up there was another wet patch where my cock had been, though I had not been aware of ejaculating.

I rolled onto my back and croaked "I love you."

"Phew," said the beaming woman looking down on me. "That was impressive. I think I am a bit jealous. Sorry I had to stop, I was getting tired. Well, thank you Mr Cock. But you are going to have to be a really good girl to get this again!"

"Anyway, Felicity," she added. "Congratulations. You do shag well!"

We later agreed that the wet patch was mostly pre-cum and not many sperms had been harmed in the production of this pleasure.

I had to pose in wig and makeup with Mr Cock close to my mouth and in it to a lesser or greater extent and then she made me pull faces to suggest that I was swallowing sperm. Well, I had agreed to do as I was told! Meanwhile the camera was taking picture after picture. She made a short set in which you would really believe that there was a black man standing there and being serviced by a nice-looking woman. I was impressed at her skill, though very concerned where this was going.

"Don't worry," she said. "This is just a bit of fun. I want to see if I can make pictures which are proper porn but still artistic. I think I'm on the way. Mind you, there are galleries which exhibit pictures like this, and sell them for substantial sums, but we are not sharing Mr Cock with anyone."