Magic Dress - Felicity Pt. 03

Story Info
An unusual holiday.
1.9k words
4.43
9.7k
2

Part 33 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

We did some limited practice going out as Felicity. One time we went to a multi-storey car park after the adjacent shopping centre had closed and went to higher floor where there were very few people. I walked around in high heels backwards and forwards to the payment machine at the other end of where we had parked. One car came down from a higher floor, and one man came to get his parked car, but no-one else saw us. (Apart from the security guards watching on the cameras, as Heather pointed out afterwards.)

Other trips were just a few minutes, building up to having a leisurely coffee in a café, and even using the ladies', but I was still very hesitant.

As promised (or threatened) Heather had booked a photographic holiday in Chester, a well-preserved walled city with (as she put it) 'architectural photo opportunities every yard'. We loaded up the car with her equipment and two suitcases. She said there were enough clothes for Felicity as well as Graham, and as a holiday treat, Mr Cock would be joining us. So as Graham and Heather we drove to a rather nice hotel (really a guesthouse) outside the city, but not far away.

It was just after two when we arrived, and went to our room. We washed our hands and she grabbed me and kissed me and said "Take me, right now!" I was not stupid enough to argue or ask why, so we tore our clothes off, and just managed to throw back the covers as we joined together. I have rarely known her so eager (but no complaints) and it was not lovemaking but simple direct hard fucking, or as she put it afterwards "A bloody good shag. And a proper start to the holiday!"

I cleaned myself up and started to get dressed. "Oh no!" she said. "I've had Graham, now I want Felicity. And by the way, you will find there are no Graham underpants, only proper lady ones."

"Isn't it a bit early?" I pleaded.

"This is my holiday and you promised to do what I want. Don't worry, you're going to be perfectly safe. Have a shower, and I will lay out your wardrobe."

I showered and put on my makeup and wig.

She had laid out the gaff, bra, skirt and blouse, pull-up stockings and high heels. Then I noticed the bra was larger than usual. Inside were some bigger breast forms: cheaper ones, not self-adhesive, but fine in a bra. The weight on my chest was divine! And when I walked in high heels it was so wonderful to feel them moving.

I admired myself in the mirror while Heather got ready. "Come on, Felicity. Let's go and see what's up."

"There will be people about," I protested.

"That's the idea. I'm not ashamed of you. And don't you want to show off your new tits?"

I did, but understood what the word trepidation really meant.

Downstairs we went to the lobby. There was a couple sitting there: a tubby man of about 50, bald on top with greying hair, and a brunette at least ten years younger in a smart dress. They got up as they saw us. "Hi," he said. "Are you Heather? I'm Horace."

"Yes, I'm Heather, and this is my husband, Felicity." My apprehension turned to disbelief. Did she really say that?

"This is Carol, my wife."

I put out my hand but everybody hugged and kissed cheeks, and I realised Carol was also a man.

We sat down. Carol looked at me. "Are you OK, Felicity? You look very nice, but a bit worried."

"Sorry," said Heather with a 'not at all sorry' smile. "I think I forgot to mention that this is a trans friendly hotel."

"Yes," said Carol. "But it's just an ordinary hotel and most of the guests are not trans. It's just that no-one minds how you dress or what you call yourself or what you do in bed. "

I said "That's kind of you, darling, but I thought this was going to be a photographic holiday."

"It sure is," said Horace. "I'm taking your wife and some others around our beautiful city, while their partners can enjoy it in a less photographically oriented and more leisurely way."

"Horace is the president of the local photographic society, Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society and a major prize-winner for his architectural and glamour studies," explained Heather.

"You're too kind, Heather. I've admired your work online and it's a pleasure to meet you at last."

We chatted some more until he got up and said "Felicity, lovely to meet you. I hope you won't mind if I take Heather away to meet the other photo fiends. They are staying at another hotel and we are due to have dinner together before tomorrow. Carol will look after you and introduce you to some other girls." He and Carol kissed, and left.

"So," I said, "you and Horace are husband and wife?"

"A civil partnership, actually. Ten years ago we would have been categorized as a gay couple, but I have been a woman full-time for quite a while now, and we really are husband and wife in every way you might imagine. He loves my femininity and I love his masculinity."

"Oh," I said. "So have you been... er... modified?"

"First lesson. You don't ask. Anyone who is dressed as a woman is a woman, no matter what their physical shape and how they got there. It is possible a friend might share the information, but the question can remind some of distressing matters, so don't ask. Same goes for people dressed as men of course. In our community, all women are the same and all men are the same, whatever their biological origin. By the way, I prefer tgirl rather than trans if you must make a distinction."

"Actually, I don't mind telling you, I'm half way. No penis but no vagina."

"It seems you are a new woman and naturally out to impress, so a couple of tips. Firstly don't wear a gaff all day until you have had a lot of practice: save it for the evening. Secondly, wear flats or trainers for walking around Chester, because the surfaces are very uneven. Nice tits, by the way. Impressive but not too much."

"Now I suggest we get the bus into town and have a first stroll around, then we can come back here and meet some friends for dinner."

I went to change.

Felicity had never been on a bus. Carol paid because I didn't know the system. It was easy. And after a while my anxieties melted away. We were just two rather plain women strolling about and no-one took any notice of us. To just be ordinary was actually a wonderful feeling.

"I will show you the two essentials," Carol announced. "Tea shops and toilets. Most particularly the tea shops with the best toilets. But first let us walk around the whole city on the walls."

I was surprised to find it took less than an hour even with stops and chatting, but it gave a good general idea and I could see what was meant by the architectural photo opportunities. Then to a tea shop and the loo; a walk right through the centre and a bus back to the hotel. The longest Felicity had ever been out.

I lay on the bed and luxuriated in the feeling. The unsexy ordinariness of it. Before, I had been a man trying to pass as a woman. This afternoon I was just a woman walking around with a friend. We went on the bus. We had a cup of tea. Now I was lying here with this little weight on my chest which felt so right.

I must have fallen asleep because it was nearly time for dinner, so I had to hurry and get ready. Down in the restaurant I saw Carol with six other women with ages from 20s to 60s I would guess. It looked to me as if they were three tgirls and their wives, but I now knew we were all just women.

It was different being in the company of women as a woman, and I probably dropped a few clangers, but no-one objected. There was absolutely no talk of gender issues or problems of cross-dressing. They came here to relax and forget such stuff. Everyone complimented each other, and no-one was trying to dominate, which I realised was usually the case in groups involving men. Carol said that I was a photography widow like her, and they laughed.

"Horace has professional models for the final shoot, but he practises poses and lighting with me first," she continued. "It's quite tedious. Do you suffer from that Felicity?" I said our spare bedroom was a studio and I got something similar, which got sympathetic sounds.

They discussed and recommended things to see and do in Chester, and made a plan for tomorrow.

After more lovely girly chat, I got back to the room where Heather was already working on pictures of buildings on the laptop.

"How did it go?" I asked.

"Really, well," she said. "Horace went to the hotel and collected two guys, then took us into town where we took a few snaps, and he pointed out some of what we are going to do tomorrow. Then we went back to the hotel where I met the rest for dinner. There were a couple of folks whose work I had admired online and it was nice to meet them. We got the plan for tomorrow. How did you do? Did you manage all right?"

I told her what we had done, and how it had become so easy and relaxing, and thanked her so much for arranging it. I had never dreamed that my dressing up could lead to such an experience, most especially the ordinariness of it, which amused her.

"Well," she said. "You HAVE been a good girl. You have been a girl for a long time and you have been very good at it. I think it's time for Mr Cock, don't you? Now get ready for bed. Put on a nightie but keep your tits for the moment, and we'll see what we can do."

When I came back I had a surprise. Mr Cock was now standing proudly in a harness on Heather's front. "My arm was getting tired, so I thought we could take the obvious step. So now you really can be fucked!"

"Please," I said. "I beg you don't. Don't tell me that I am being fucked by a man. I don't want anything other than the beautiful feeling I had before. Just tell me that you love me, nothing else."

She looked surprised but complied. However, it was fucking. I rocked and my boobs moved which was new and rather pleasant, but then at last I was lost in the rhythmic filling and the faint voice saying 'I love you' in some kind of heaven.

Suddenly it stopped, and there was a plop and a moment of regret as I was no longer filled.

"Bloody hell! I never knew how much work this fucking could be. My compliments to Graham!"

"Thank you so much for loving me so much," I said. "Please come to bed so I can hold you."