Magic Dress - Michelle Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex and love
2.7k words
4.52
11.6k
4

Part 46 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my secret life: for a few hours a week I was Michelle, just relaxing in a dress with my friends Kathy and Yvette, who kept my female clothes at their home. It was nice to look at and talk about pretty clothes, and even to try on some which they had. They also taught me to put on makeup and loaned me a wig, but it was mainly about enjoying the time I spent being a girl. My parents were concerned that I was doing too much unpaid overtime, but I told them it was in a good cause and I really liked it. The fact that I was so cheerful must have convinced them.

My job was not much above the minimum wage (as charities keep costs down) but I was actually employed, doing whatever needed doing: some office work, sorting and pricing clothes, organising washing and dry-cleaning for some, filling in at shops when volunteers were unable. I enjoyed it, and of course got a few more clothes, always paying a fair price.

Most of the women were either retired or had children who had left home, but there was one about my age. Her name was Anne, and she had a degree in French and Art History, but it hadn't got her a job, and she was now working for the charity. In this atmosphere of working together to help others we became friends and she asked me out. I accepted as a friend on Saturday afternoon wearing the shirt and jacket, which she said looked very nice. She took me to the Art Gallery, which was a bit interesting, but I did not understand everything she said. Then we walked through town, and she looked in shops, particularly clothes shops. I was so happy I had to make an effort not to walk like girl. She didn't have much money, and was not intending to buy, but I found this very interesting indeed. I had not felt able to stand and look as a man alone, but standing next to my girlfriend was OK.

She invited me back to her flat and we had coffee and talked. Finally she kissed me, and said "Well, aren't you going to ask me to have sex with you?"

The thought had never entered my head. "You, you want me to have sex with you?" I stammered.

"No," she said, somewhat puzzled. "I wanted you to ask me and I would refuse."

I didn't understand, so said "I don't understand."

"Oh," she said. "You haven't done this before. Sorry. Look, this is how it goes. You ask me and I say no, not on a first date. Then we kiss, and you might try to persuade me, but I refuse again but might offer to give you a handjob. If we like each other then we go on another date, and perhaps eventually you get to fuck me."

I was still confused and undoubtedly looked it. So she kissed me again and held me close. I liked the feel of her body and held her. I also liked kissing, I decided. Yes, it was OK to kiss a girl.

"So," she said after a while. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"I don't know," I stammered.

"I think someone tells me you do," she said grinning and putting her hand on my groin where my treacherous penis had gone all stiff. I blushed and felt ashamed, but didn't know what to say.

"Well, let's get him out," she said grinning and started opening my zip. I wished I were dead or anywhere else, as I feebly tried to stop her. Now she was going to mock me because I had a cock, a very small one. I was not a girl, just a failure as a boy. I hated myself and the world.

"Oh my God!" she said. I knew it.

"It's just perfect!" I thought I had misunderstood.

"Never mind the handjob, I'm going to suck you off!" In a moment her mouth was around my stiff little willy, and moving up and down.

To understand what happened and how I felt, I have to explain. It has been said that surveys show that 96% of men masturbate, which proves that 4% of men are liars. But the joke is not true. I was one of the 4%. I did not masturbate and I am not a liar.

Every month or so, I woke up with an unpleasant feeling to find I had messed the underpants I wore under my pyjamas. I secretly washed and dried the pants so that my mother would not know.

I was unused to the strong physical and emotional feelings I experienced as she sucked me and totally unprepared when I started to spasm. I thought I was pissing in her mouth and was in agony of shame, while at the same time it felt so good. Somehow, she did not mind and kept swallowing it.

She lifted her head, wiped her mouth and smiled at me. "Good?" she asked. I nodded, still confused.

"That is one beautiful cock," she said. "Just big enough to fill my mouth without being too big. The perfect cock for sucking off. I hate how boys think they have to choke you with a big dong. It was so nice to feel you coming and know that I had caused it."

"So it was OK for you?" I asked somewhat hesitantly, and a bit surprised.

"Oh yes," she responded happily. "I loved it. I'm definitely going to want to do that again on the next date, and then I think you'll have to fuck me."

I was in a state of conflict. I wanted to be a girl, and I wanted her. But what did I want with my willy, or was it my cock? Did I want a cock after all? Would that mean giving up dresses?

She took charge. "Right. Next Wednesday we come straight here after work. I'll make you dinner and we'll get to know each other better."

Somewhat pathetically I argued "But my Mum will be expecting me for dinner."

"Just tell her you have a date. Best of all, go home, shower, put on the shirt and come here for dinner."

When I got home, Mum asked me "Mikey, have you been on a date?"

"Yes," I said. "And I've been invited to dinner next Wednesday, so don't make me one."

She smiled and hugged me. "I'm so glad," she said, then hesitated. "With a girl?"

"Yes of course with a girl. Anne from work."

I was now more confused than ever about what I wanted. My date meant that I had not been able to dress up with Kathy and Yvette, so I rang them briefly when Dad was out and Mum was busy elsewhere. They suggested I should come to them after work on Tuesday and tell my parents I was working a bit late.

So on Tuesday I went round and Kathy helped me become Michelle while we waited for Maurice to come home. We then waited till Yvette was ready. I was in my first and favourite dress, because Kathy said that was best for making a decision.

It was easy. I explained the problem, and as Michelle immediately knew the answer. Michael should go on a date with Anne and be sucked off, but should not fuck Anne until the existence of Michelle was revealed. It was only fair to Anne. So back to being Michael and I went home for dinner.

On Wednesday I was much more relaxed. Anne gave me dinner and we chatted. Then she said we were not going to have sex, but we could be naked together. So I got to see and feel an actual naked woman for the first time. It was wonderful to stroke her body, which was even better than I had imagined, and her boobs were absolutely fantastic, seeing how they moved, and feeling them in my hands and on my face. My cock was rigid and I didn't care.

This time I lay down and just let myself feel the pleasure as she sucked me to coming. Now I was no longer scared, it felt so very, very good. Then we just lay around, chatting and touching affectionately until it was time to go.

On Saturday we arranged to meet in the Art Gallery again. We went round as before, but I think I took even less in, because I was so tense. Would I have the courage to tell her?

It was clear that something was up, so we just went to her flat, where we had coffee and sat in silence for a while.

"Before we have sex," she began, and I interrupted.

"No there's something I need to say."

She interrupted me "Is there another woman?"

"No, of course not."

"A man? Are you gay?"

"No!" I retorted quite angrily. "No way!"

"In that case, I have something to tell you, and you might not want me afterwards."

I was shocked, and forgot I was supposed to reveal my dirty secret.

"You know I like you in that shirt. Well, it's because I am a bit of a lesbian. I also like women, and it turns me on because it's a bit like a dress. To be honest, I think you are more in touch with your feminine side than most men, and I really like it, but I'll understand if you don't want to be anything more than friends. I do like your cock and I do want you to fuck me, but there it is."

She looked a bit defeated and appealing.

My inner Michelle spoke to me and I knew what to say.

"So you would really like me best as a girl in a pretty dress, but with a cock?"

She looked surprised. "Yes, I suppose I would, now you put it that way. Sorry."

"No need to be sorry," (said Michelle), "because I like wearing dresses. I thought I wanted to be a girl, and in a sense I still do, but I also want to fuck you, if you will let me."

There was a long silence, as we both struggled to comprehend the situation.

Michelle knew what to do, and phoned Kathy to ask a favour. About half an hour later Kathy turned up with some bags and I introduced them. She asked if we could use the bedroom, so Anne pretended to watch some TV while I was transformed. Just a quick bit of makeup, and the magic dress of course.

Kathy announced "Anne, please meet my good friend Michelle. I'll let myself out," and she was gone.

I went in feeling beautiful, and Anne must have felt the same, but she said something unexpected.

"Michelle, I love you. Can you stay the night?" My own response surprised me.

"Anne, I love you. I will stay with you for ever."

We sat on the sofa and held hands, that's all, for quite a while, just looking at each other in wonder and admiration. Love at first sight.

Now of course we had known each other for months, but it really was the meeting of Anne and Michelle which suddenly changed everything. I hadn't just become a girl: I had become this girl, Michelle, which was what I had been longing for all along. And I knew that as Michael or Michelle I loved Anne just the same. It was all so simple and obvious.

Later Anne told me of her similar feelings. She had been with men and women not really knowing what she wanted. What she was yearning for was someone like me, who was somehow both. And yes, as Michael or Michelle she loved me just the same. Suddenly it was all clear.

It is difficult to describe what happened next, because physically there was very little and I lost all sense of time. The best description would be 'little nothings'. We touched, we kissed very gently. We said things which were nice but immediately forgotten. We were just lost in wonder and admiration of the other, holding on to the feeling and never wanting it to end.

Eventually Anne needed the toilet, and I realised that I did too. Then she said we should shower and go to bed. It wasn't a big shower, but we squeezed in and hugged and soaped each other. My cock stood hard as she soaped it. Drying off, we went to the bedroom, where dear Kathy had left a nightdress for me! I was going to put it on, but Anne said "Not yet," and we lay on the bed naked.

We didn't say anything, as our bodies took over by instinct. Anne lay back and Michael rolled on top of her. The cock I had so despised knew its way, and there was a wonderful feeling as I entered her body. We both lay still, and I felt how gloriously right this was to be united with my beautiful love. I wasn't a boy or a girl; I was just the person loving Anne.

Without thinking I started to move. I can't give details other than to say we were responding to each other. I kissed her lips, her eyes, her face, her neck and her nipples. Her hands caressed me and we were lost until there was a feeling similar to when she had sucked me, but ten times better as I somehow wanted to be as deep in her as possible and fill her with my love. She was making noises and holding onto me so hard.

As we both relaxed there was nothing to say but "I love you," which we both did. She held me close so that I should stay in her, until I began to slip out. We both had tears in our eyes. We didn't need to ask "how was it for you?"

Off to the bathroom where we cleaned up as if this was something we had been doing every day.

Anne said she would make dinner, and I should see if Kathy had brought anything suitable for me to wear, as we didn't want the magic dress to get dirty. Of course she had: it was the other dress which she had bought at the same time, with suitable underwear. (I later understood that the magic dress had its own underwear which should not be shared with other dresses.)

Anne started cooking and came back to help me touch up my makeup. She had just put on slacks and a top, plus lipstick. We had a nice dinner and a lovely relaxing evening, watching a TV programme about art and chatting about various things.

It was not very late when we decided to go to bed. She removed my makeup and applied moisturizer, then kissed my cock, saying "See you later!"

I had never had a nightdress before, and felt slightly aggrieved that I had been denied this simple pleasure. It was printed cotton with lace trimmings. Nothing fancy, practical but pretty. There were matching panties, which were a joy instead of my male underpants. I was sure they were not at risk.

Anne normally wore just panties or pyjamas, but put on a nightie as well. We kissed and cuddled and I had the best night's sleep ever.

I woke early, thinking I needing to pee. But when I got to the toilet I realised it was not a piss hard-on after all, so took off my nightie and went back to bed. "Darling," I said. She hugged me sleepily, then took off hers and we made love. It was longer and more deliberate. I was not just going on instinct, but more aware of my actions and hers, trying to enjoy and please her at the same time. Yes, I was making love to her, and felt the joy of wanting to pleasure her. She didn't come this time, but I sensed it didn't matter.

"Darling," she said. "That was wonderful. Will you stay with me for ever and ever?"

"Yes," I answered, "and we shall live happily ever after."