Magic Dress - Sheila Pt. 03

Story Info
Becoming a woman.
5.7k words
4.65
11k
4

Part 64 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

It was nearly two years later when the news came that the French police had caught the real murderers, and were sure they had done the other crimes, so I was no longer wanted.

The first thing I wanted to do was ring up my brother. When I answered the phone, I thought for a moment it was his wife Nancy and asked to speak to Jim.

"Speaking," he said. "Who is that?"

"Simon."

"Really? Sorry I didn't recognise your voice. What's happened? I heard you were wanted? Is it sorted?"

"Yes," I said and started to explain.

"No time now," he said. "Where are you?" I told him Newcastle.

"Thank God for that. No time to explain now, but Tony's getting married tomorrow at 2 o'clock! Can you make it? Suit if you've got one."

He gave me the details, and said "Sorry, have to go now, we can talk tomorrow."

It was strange to be dressed as Simon once again. I had bought a readymade suit which didn't quite fit, but it was all I could do in the time. I still had pretty panties underneath. Once I found the hotel where it was taking place, I looked around. The first person I saw was Freddy, who must have come over from Canada. This was the first time I had met his wife Hélène, a beautiful and chic French Canadian. She laughed at my French which she called 'l'argot parisien', I guess from my association with lower life forms than her. She spoke posh French, with a few small variations, and immaculate English, of course. When I admired her suit, I was not just being polite, I really had learned to discriminate and was also checking out the clothes of the women there.

Suddenly I saw a woman in the same green dress that had entranced me, and went over. It was a surprise to see that it was Jim, now calling himself Jane! She was one of the bridesmaids along with someone I didn't know in a matching dress. Afterwards I told them that I could have done the same if I had known.

But the biggest surprise was Tony as the bride in a lovely white traditional dress! What was it about our family? The bridegroom was a tall handsome man called Steven, whom Tony had known in the navy. Because I had been out of touch for so long, people did not realise what I did not know, but Jim's wife Nancy filled me in during the buffet afterwards.

Jim was spending about half the time as Jane, but was still a husband in every way. It just relaxed him so much, and he was so totally convincing. (I had to agree he looked lovely as the bridesmaid.) Apparently he had visited Mum several times before she died and she treated Jane as the daughter she had always wanted. I couldn't help shedding a tear. Tony was different as he had had surgery for full gender transition. Jim/Jane introduced me to his boss, a woman named Angela who was apparently also a cross-dressing man!

Nancy invited me to stay over. As I had a nightdress in my bag, they suggested I put it on for the evening while we talked. She was sorry they didn't have a dress in my size for Sunday, but I put on some makeup at least until it was time to take the train back to Newcastle as Simon in a suit. I told them my story and promised to come down to have a ladies' weekend with Jane and Toni some time.

Freddy and Hélène were going to London for a couple of days, then taking the Chunnel to Paris. I said I could only tell them places to avoid.

Back at work, Bob said that he would end the contract with his wife at the end of the month and employ me, Simon from then on, if I wanted. Or would I be leaving?

I said I was happy to continue with the job until the real Sheila wanted, and having seen how happy Jim and Tony were, saw no reason to change my clothing habits. I was also very happy in my role as Auntie to Tamsin and Adam. Tamsin had just started school, so had lots of news for me when I visited, and Adam was progressing nicely. Sheila said she would like to be a full-time mum for a few years longer, so I wasn't keeping her out of a job.

CHAPTER 8

It was one of the lorry drivers, a shy young man called David who had called in to deliver some dockets who surprised me.

"Excuse me, Miss Symes. I was wondering if you might like a drink or meal with me sometime."

I was so totally taken aback, I just looked at him.

"Well, thank you ever so much, but I don't think so," I said apologetically.

He looked so crestfallen that I had to explain.

"I'm sorry. It's not that I don't like you, it's just that you'd be disappointed. I can't have sex with you."

He blushed, and hesitatingly said "I'm sorry to have asked. I know you're a man and all, so it would be all right not having sex, because I'm not very good at it. But I'd really like to have a date with you just as a friend."

He knew! How many other people did, but were too polite to say? But he still wanted a date?

He turned quickly to go, but I stopped him and said "Just as friends would be nice. Let's do it today after I finish. And please call me Sheila."

So we did, a real first date by two stumbling innocents, and it brought home to me how lonely I had been. At the end of it we just said good night. But something had clicked. We met up again every time we could, which was not that often because his deliveries often meant overnight away, and I had my Auntie duties, but some drinks and meals and chat were so nice. Eventually we kissed and held hands. Was it a coincidence that I was wearing the green dress?

I invited him to my flat, and cooked a meal which he said was very nice, and shared half a bottle of wine. I would never have asked, but he volunteered what he meant by not being very good at sex. He had just not been able to get it up when required, and the girls had either been offended or had laughed at him. The thing was, he liked the rest of the date, the chatting and being with a girl, and he liked it with me.

That was it. I liked it with him. Not the conversations and roughhousing that soldiers had. Not the child-centred all female chats with Bob's wife. A proper man and woman socializing in a gentle way.

So I kissed him and hugged him and said how I liked time with him, and I was holding him close, and could feel the stiffness in him, and it just seemed so natural to get his cock out and wank him until he came gloriously on my dress, and I said how well he got it up and how glad I was and we would do this again if he wanted. And he reached for my crutch and I pulled his hand away and said I didn't want it. His lovely cock was the only one for both of us. And I kissed his tears, and we sat on the sofa and cuddled for a while until his cock went right down, and we had to clean up.

"Listen, David, pet." I said (having adopted the affectionate Geordie word by now). "Don't think you have to get it up every time or at all. That's just something nice that might happen sometimes. I'll be your girlfriend and we'll chat and cuddle and kiss all we want."

Bob's wife Sheila was as delighted as if she had been my mother.

"Thank God for that!" she said. "At last I can pretty you up."

She explained that naturally her aim had been to make me unattractive and thus unnoticed with makeup and clothes, but now she thought I had possibilities. This meant some serious shopping and treating me like some prize animal, openly introducing me as 'a cross-dressing man' at a hairdressers and cosmetics parlour where they discussed and developed a new makeup for me. Eyelashes made a big difference. Similarly, some brighter clothes, and those which hinted at least at a woman shape. I was surprised to be given some padded pants to give me a little bit of a curve down there.

"We sell more of these than you might suppose," said the sales assistant, a good curvy Newcastle lass herself.

Buying a new bra was more of a palaver than I expected. The assistant tutted at what I was wearing, and measured me in several places before coming back with some suggestions and a bag to put them in for washing.

"Yours is the wrong style, the wrong shape and has been ruined in washing," she told me off, but acting as if measuring up a man was a perfectly normal occurrence. (Perhaps it was!)

I had to admit that I looked better. I wouldn't say pretty, but I was told I was a 'bonny lass' by more than one person who saw me next.

"Wow!" said David. "You look lovely! A bobby dazzler!" (I rather liked the way he didn't say 'fuck' and 'shit' all the time like the other lorry drivers and too many girls on the street.)

Bob gave me the afternoon off, and we took the Metro to the seaside, where we did lots of nothing in particular. Ice cream and fish and chips, of course. A walk on the sand and little paddle in the sea. The North Sea is always cold, so not for long. We held hands and kissed a few times. We just wandered around, a man and a woman happy in each other's company.

He took me home and we paused at the door.

"I won't come in," he said. "This has been a perfect day, and I don't want to risk spoiling it." I think he was probably right, so gave him a big kiss.

I went in, washed and prepared for bed, and didn't think about sex at all. This platonic relationship was just right.

During the night, I messed my panties. Perhaps I was wrong.

CHAPTER 9

Somehow, I got it right. The next date was a meal at a local restaurant. We went to my place, and eventually I wanked him off. I had taken the precaution of wanking myself off beforehand, so was able to enjoy the sensation both of his pleasure and his desire for me, and was able to aim it to avoid my dress. Somehow by mutual agreement this became a weekly event, and I learned to swallow his sperms, which made both of us happy.

We also had other times together: just a coffee or a walk in the park, then kiss goodbye. It was so gentle, and he was always able to get it up on the times when we actually tried.

I was sorry I could not ask him to stay the night. I felt the presence of my cock and the absence of my boobs would break the spell of the little fantasy we had going: a girl and a boy going out together and being happy.

I did not do it at work, but always before a date I pushed my balls back into my body and pushed my cock back between my legs with special strong pants to hold it in place. Tucking it is called. I could pretend to me and him that I had no cock, but was a real woman.

Sometimes forcing myself to have a wank, I felt quite down. It was like preparing for action rather than preparing for love, and dishonest. I was a man pretending, and he was with me only because he couldn't manage with a real woman. I didn't even enjoy my wanks, I was just making sure the chamber was empty and the safety was on.

Could I, should I, have a sex change operation? Frankly I was frightened of the idea.

But then I would see him, and feel so tender and my mood would lift, although always with the regret that I could not offer him what he wanted. Finally, I decided to offer it.

"You can fuck me if you want," I said.

He looked startled.

"Up the arse you mean? Have you done it before?"

"No, no!" I said hugging and kissing him. "I've never done it, and never wanted it, but I would try for you because I can't offer you anything better." I was crying a bit.

"Don't bubble," he said, and then he was tearful too, so we hugged.

"I think it would spoil things," he eventually said in a choked voice. "You wouldn't like it, and I would probably fail like I did with the other girls. I like it just like this."

We hugged and kissed and cuddled.

Eventually he said "I don't mind that you've got a cock. I just wish you wouldn't hide it from me. You'd still be my girlfriend just the same."

I was stunned and protested, but he surprised me by taking charge.

"If you don't love me, keep it hidden and we'll probably drift apart. If you do love me, show me to prove you trust me."

I could do nothing else but go to the bathroom and return in my underwear but no knickers. Bra, suspenders and stockings with a recently released soft cock where my pussy should be.

He came up and kissed me on the mouth, and held my cock and balls so gently.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"You can't possibly fancy me now," I protested.

"Don't I?" he said firmly, and stood back.

He pulled off his top, and dropped his trousers and pants, and stood before me, his cock rigid.

"Sheila, you're so damn sexy!" he said, spitting into his hand and starting to wank.

It was a wonderful sight. Somehow, he seemed glorious in his lust for me as he pumped hard, and beautiful in his pleasure as he came thrusting and shooting great globs in my direction. We stood for a while.

Then he lunged forward, said "And what about this?" as he fell to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. I patted his dear head as he sucked it a few times then moved his head back to say "That's what I think about you! I love you!"

"I love you too," I said, absolutely heartfelt. "Don't do anything more now, but I promise you will some time."

CHAPTER 10

By some unspoken mutual consent, we just had our little sex-free dates for a while. We were both uncertain of the situation, but he had changed. He had always been a little apologetic in making suggestions, asking me what I really wanted. Now he was more assertive.

So on Friday after work he didn't ask, but said "Let's go to the seaside," and I complied. Off we went to Whitley Bay. It was Summer and light till late, so no reason not to. We had a meal at a restaurant on the South Parade, and wandered around. There was plenty of nightlife, but as it got dark we took the Metro home. Half an hour later we were at his stop, and he got up. I was slightly disappointed he was not coming home to me.

But then he said "This is our stop. Come on, hinny." I obediently followed to his flat.

"I thought you might like to stay the night," he said, and as I opened my mouth to explain why not, he added "I've got you a nightie and some other bits."

He produced a pretty pink nightdress and a set of three matching knickers. There was a new toothbrush and some cold cream in the bathroom. With a flourish he produced a set of the cosmetics I use.

"Bob's wife helped me," he explained. "I expect you've got enough in your handbag, but you can leave this here if you want. She also chose these," he said, getting a dress, cardigan and tights from the wardrobe and laying them on the bed. "You can wear them tomorrow, if you like, or we can keep them here."

"Now off to the bathroom with you and get ready for bed. I'll make some coffee."

"And no wanking!" he added as I was closing the bathroom door.

I used the toilet, and was glad I had my little air freshener spray. I washed myself well and adjusted my makeup. Normally I would remove makeup when going to bed, but not this time. I kept my bra and tits, put on the nightdress and fresh knickers and combed my hair. When I had gone into the bathroom my cock had been stiff. Now it was shrivelled in terror, but I went forth to meet my fate.

I sat and had coffee while he made use of the facilities, returning in pyjamas, and we had a little chat, avoiding the obvious subject. Finally we were lying on the bed kissing and he started to remove my knickers. I made to stop him.

"I intend to give my girlfriend oral sex," he said, very firmly. "Any reason why I shouldn't?"

"Er, no," I said, mentally thinking "you'll be sorry!"

My cock was so little it must have been trying to hide, so he easily got it all into his mouth and began sucking. I had literally not had this for years, so was both eager and frightened. I forced myself to imagine Sheila lying back, my pussy being licked by David, and my clit responding. And then I was sort of not thinking of anything, but enjoying the sensations in my groin. For some reason my hands were now on my breasts.

Poor David! It must have been worse than he expected, and he was gagging and coughing as I came, with spunk on his face and my nightdress. I had a feeling of pity and amusement, as I comforted him.

"There, there, thank you my love. You don't have to do it ever again."

He looked at me and hurried to the bathroom to rinse his mouth and clean his teeth. I was quite composed and had wiped up when he returned, though there was a wet patch on my nightie. I put on a fresh pair of panties, with some tissues inside.

We looked at each other. We were both thinking of things and deciding not to say them.

"My turn," I said, and proceeded to love his cock and balls. It was not a wank or a suck, it was loving. I took his knob in my mouth. I sucked his balls one by one; I kissed and rubbed his shaft softly until his own lubricant was mixing with my saliva. I tongued, I sucked, I massaged until he was hard as rock and then spurting and I was glad to have every drop, sucking and milking it at the last, then holding the sensitive knob in my mouth carefully as he softened, before releasing him.

"Marry me," he said.

"Yes," I replied.

Thinking about it later, I reckoned that if he had said "Will you marry me?" then I would have given reasons why not. It was like an order from someone I respected, so I said yes. I was a corporal in the army, and I think this was my natural state. Ready to take initiative and look after the lower ranks, but always expecting that there would be a sergeant to lead us. Not some high-up officer, but someone we trusted and respected us. Tony had been my leader when we were boys and we had protected the younger ones. Geordie had been my sergeant and it was natural to follow his orders in the business. Now David had taken on the role in my personal life, and it was natural that I should do what he wanted. I could be his wife as easily as I could be a Bob's secretary.

In bed, he was naked, but I was in my nightdress. He put his head on my boobs.

"Tell the truth," he said. "Is that bra really comfortable for sleeping in?"

I hesitated, then said "Er, no, not really."

"Then take it off," he replied, "and while you're at it take off your makeup." I obediently went to the bathroom, and did my proper night routine.

It was so long since I had slept with someone, unless you count another soldier in full gear in a muddy scrape. I think we were both unused to managing the space, and there were a few apologies before I was asleep. I woke up at just after six, when it was already light, and went for a pee. David followed and when he came back, I had a surprise for him.

I had retrieved a tube of lubricating jelly from my handbag, and proceeded to give him a long and luxurious wank, just catching his spunk in my mouth at the end.

"Don't you dare try anything with me," I cautioned and he complied. We then chatted and I suppose began to plan our lives.

When we got up, I put on the new clothes and we headed to a café for bacon sandwiches, then took the train to the seaside: Cullercoats this time. When we headed back, we each went to our own homes.

CHAPTER 11

It may seem surprising that we did not move in together and have lots of sex, but we continued as boyfriend and girlfriend for a good while. He was unused to being with a woman, and I was very much unused to being a woman in this way. It was good to spend the time that normal people do, getting to know each other in a social way. We each had a toothbrush and a few clothes at the other's place so that a night together could be done at any time. However, it did tend to be Friday nights, missing out if his deliveries took him further away.

Satisfactory sex for me was two things. Giving him a good long wank, or when he wanked himself at me. We kept a bottle of lube by the bed at both places. Sometimes I swallowed, sometimes we both admired the spurt. I think somehow we both knew when a good sucking off was wanted.

I could always make him come twice on Friday night / Saturday morning (if he wasn't away), and once in the week. I was afraid that he might not be able to get it up if I tried more often, and that would upset him, though I wouldn't mind. Quite often, we just kissed goodnight and went home. And I still enjoyed my time as Auntie Sheila with Tamsin and Adam.

12