Magic Dress - Toni Ch. 02

Story Info
Completing the voyage.
3.9k words
4.51
7.5k
3

Part 67 of the 82 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GETTING TOGETHER

As Steve and I had not yet fucked, Carol had also bought us a set of butt plugs and lube. It looked like another page in the technical manual was coming up. In summary, I practised until I could accommodate the plug which was the size of his cock.

When Steve first put his cock in me it wasn't the immediate joy that sucking his cock had been. It felt odd, and I was not sure if I enjoyed it. With some practice, it became very pleasant, and Steve said it was very good, almost like a cunt. We more or less alternated: sucking for me, fucking for him. And he got a real cunt once a week, until Carol said she was now going with someone.

Unit T-0-N-1 now had an accessory, C-0-CK, model Ste-V, a reciprocating C-men injector. The manual advised that frequent injections of C-men were required to keep T-0-N-1 working well. Two ports were provided, an upper and a lower one. The upper one was self-lubricating and operated by cyclic low pressure inside the main unit to draw out the C-men. The lower one requires initial application of a lubricant of suitable viscosity (type ANA-1 being recommended) then C-0-CK's automatic reciprocation would dispense the required amount of C-men. A lubrication method was developed, recorded and countersigned by us both.

Somehow things had moved on. I now strongly preferred being in female clothes and rushed to put on makeup as soon as I got home. I had a better wig. Steve wanted to take me out as a woman. I wished I had breasts and a cunt.

We joined a transgender support group, which had men who used to be women and women who used to be men, plus many of their partners. It was reassuring to find us just another couple. They advised that it was a long road to full surgical change, but directed me to a sympathetic doctor, and I was put in testosterone blockers which proved to be a big help. I had already stopped going to the gym and lifting weights, so my arms and shoulders had lost muscle. With the aid of the medication I became softer in complexion and body. However, I really felt more feminine and Steve noticed and appreciated it. I now had a good collection of feminine clothes, and could do makeup to a good standard, but was far from passing as a female.

We received help from many people. Unusual but valuable help came via my brother Jim, who introduced me to his boss Arthur, who cross-dresses as Angela. He showed me how he walked as a man and as a woman. Which was interesting. When dressed as Angela, he did the same.

"Now," he said, "don't watch my feet. Look at my face and upper body as you would in the street. See if you can tell." He walked around. In his makeup and clothes, this was an unremarkable woman. Suddenly the shoulders changed and this was a man in drag.

"People pick up this unconsciously, and will start to look at you more closely. Then they will find discrepancies. Simply walking as a woman makes you less noticeable. It will also make you feel and think like a woman. Actors often decide on the walk as the first in order to get into character. Now I understand you're a sailor?" I said I was.

"OK, you'll find it's a bit like sea legs. Once you have learned a woman's walk you will naturally adopt it in female clothing, but you can still walk your old way when you reach dry land as a man. I understand you're some kind of technician. What sort of things do you work on?" I told him.

"Excellent. I think you'll like this." He produced some diagrams and notes he had made, analysing the way men and women walk as mechanical systems, which he explained to me. It certainly reminded me of some moving systems I had maintained. "It is so nice to meet someone who understands these things," he said. "You must come to my factory and have a look around. We have done a couple of things for the navy."

I made notes and we walked around for a couple of hours. Of course, I didn't get it immediately: that would take a lot of practice. With Steve's help I converted my notes into a new page in the technical manual and showed it to Arthur. He was hugely amused, but also impressed. He said it was very difficult to write an instruction manual, and I had done extremely well. He corrected the things I had got wrong (and praised me for expressing things so well that he could see the mistake) and Revision 1 was signed and authorized by him as the Locomotion Officer.

"Of course," he said, "this is just for flat shoes. You need to master those before we start on high heels, which are somewhat different. We can have another page for locomotion with a different end fitment."

Jim showed me something else which you would have to see to believe. He put on knickers and a padded bra, and stood there, a man in women's clothes. Then he put on the magic dress, but no makeup. Suddenly he was Jane. He did the same transformation with another (non-magic) dress. He explained that the magic dress had released something inside him, which he could now turn on. That is to say, the inner conviction of being a woman. Jane said that if you have this inside you, then the inner belief makes others see you that way. It is a bit like some oriental martial art or philosophy: if you believe hard enough it becomes true. If you are consciously trying to act like a woman then you are not one. Learning to make actions like walking automatic is a big help of course.

I appreciated this lesson, but said I rather thought that as Jim was a reasonable size for a woman, it was easy for people to accept him, but with my height and physique I would stand out. His wife Nancy, who was there, said something else. She said the trick is to ignore that. The only thing that matters is how you feel in yourself. Too many people worry too much about what others think. In fact people notice you less and judge you far less than you think unless you draw attention to yourself. Toni would be a tall plain woman, but nervous Toni would warrant a second glance. I should also remember that there was no law against a man wearing makeup and a dress. If anyone didn't like it, that was their problem. Obviously the only place to be really careful was with toilets, but she thought I would probably cause more of a disturbance in the Gent's.

It took a long time, but I later discovered that there was a lot to this. Especially in the green dress I could more or less convince myself, and Steve said it made a big difference.

Mainly on Nancy's advice, we took lots of little exercises, just walking down a quiet street at a suitable time practising my walk and getting used to being outside. I was nervous, but Steve pointed out that if anyone objected physically he thought my boxing reflexes were still sufficient that any attacker would probably regret it and in any case he would be pleased to defend me. That gave me confidence.

We went with Nancy to a hotel for coffee and cake, and she took me to the Ladies' toilet. Her advice was to go straight to a cubicle. If there was a queue, go out and not engage with the women waiting. Afterwards, again minimize time and contact, but remember to check hair and makeup in the mirror before leaving. She told me to get a handbag and gave me a list of things to keep in it, including things that another woman might ask for or expect me to have, such as tissues and sanitary pads, in case it was spilled or anyone saw it open.

A trip out was the promised tour around Arthur's factory, and offices, dressed as a woman. I saw much that impressed me. Arthur said if I ever needed a job they could probably find one for me. I said no, I was very happy with my present one. Soon in a limited way, I was able to go out and about, mostly with Steve as protection, but also on my own. I may not have fooled them, but shops were happy to take my money. I was still in my normal job as a man but for the rest of the time increasingly comfortable as a woman, essentially a wife to Steve. Walking really helped, and I loved the feel of a dress moving over my legs in stockings or tights.

It may have been our views of stereotypes, but I tended to do the sort of chores my mother had around the house. One of the many things the navy had given me was basic domestic skills such as cooking, and I found I enjoyed it. I remembered that Jim had wanted to help Mum with cooking and both had been hit by Dad: him for acting like a girl, and her for encouraging him.

Discussions moved to full gender reassignment, and I made a big mistake in talking with a counsellor. I said how Steve had first got me to put on a dress, and how I wanted a vagina for him to fuck. Apparently giving the impression it is for someone else, or that they are pushing you is the worst thing you can do. Say that you always knew, say that you have come to feel trapped in the wrong body, but never say it is someone else's wish.

Eventually we got the go-ahead.

Why did we want it? Well, Steve fucking my arse was enjoyable for both, but not quite right. The first few times my cock got really hard, which annoyed me. Steve annoyed me further by suggesting he should toss me off. It got better after a while, and I found a new satisfaction as he was obviously stimulating my prostate and my cock was mainly limp, but dribbling nicely. But face to face would remove any pretence of me being a woman, and it all felt (if I may say so) rather gay.

At the same time my character had changed for the better. It is hard to explain, but I was feeling very feminine, but not yet perfect. In addition my breasts had grown. Now these were not the wonderful globes that I might have wished for, but they were my own tits. Rather pointy and not equal, but enough to fill an A cup bra. At work they were hardly noticeable in my coverall. Plenty of guys had bigger ones.

The consultant said I should be happy with what was typical of thousands of women, and urged us not to think of implants. She asked if they had become sensitive, and advised us both to enjoy them.

The manual noted that unit T-0-N-1 had been up graded with a pair of T-1T fittings, and advised the routine application of suction to the nipples and frequent manual checks of their mountings.

I had informed the company occupational health office of what was happening, and notified human resources that I would need time off for surgery. I said I would like to come to work in female clothing, and could I change in the women's room? The trade union objected on behalf of the female members, that as I had a penis this would be disturbing for them. The female technical workers who actually used the facilities made a petition which they all signed, saying they knew and trusted me, and would be glad for me to use the women's changing rooms and toilets. Of course, we were in coveralls during work. Thus began a very nice period of female companionship while changing. They said how handsome Steve was and how lucky I was to have him, and I agreed. They were keen to advise me on clothes and makeup, and I was pleased to observe theirs. My cock stayed in my knickers so caused no embarrassment (though I think it would not anyway). I even went out with them occasionally on girls-only drinks or dinner. They never said I looked pretty (which would have been a lie), but they would say I had a pretty dress or blouse, and say I looked nice or smart, which was all good.

On the surface, there was no problem. However, faults kept being found with my work, and notes were made of minor infringements to procedures. It was clear that they were setting me up to be dismissed but avoiding a charge of discrimination.

I went to see my boss's boss and told him straight. I said I would give in my notice prior to surgery, providing they treated me fairly until then. Otherwise I would make a big fuss.

With the day I left work, I also left behind Tony with a 'y'.

+ - + - + - + - + - +

THE FINAL FRONTIER

As Steve put it, I was then laid up in dry dock for a major refit, and conversion to a different class of vessel. This required the installation of VAG-1-NA which was particularly demanding in its need for doses of C-men with C-0-CK. Cleverly, they had used much of my cock and scrotum, retaining nerves so that I effectively had a working clitoris and could have sensations inside. However, all these nerves were now engaged in informing me of the gaping wound. Sore does not begin to describe it. It was the worst experience of my life.

The next period was a fight with my body to stop the hole healing up, using hard plastic objects several times a day. Do not think this is like pleasuring with a dildo. It means stretching tissue which is trying to close, but being careful to avoid tearing. I would need to use a dilator regularly for the rest of my life, particularly to maintain the depth. When I left hospital, I was provided with instructions about hygiene and the use of dilators. Steve wrote these up in the maintenance manual which I showed to the aftercare nurse. She was impressed and made a couple of corrections which she said showed ambiguities in their document. She signed Revision 1 for us and took a copy saying they might make use of it for staff training.

Eventually, the day came for VAG-1-NA to be commissioned with its first dose of C-men. To be honest, it was a bit painful (though I pretended otherwise) but it was still the best moment of my life. Lying on my back with Steve on top, pumping a big load of spunk into me, feeling his weight on me and holding him so tight. I was a woman with my love. We both cried a little afterwards.

It got better and became very pleasant indeed. Steve also licked my new clitoris, which enchanted us both as well as pleasuring me. Finally with foreplay and fucking I had my first orgasm! We had been told that after surgery some did and some didn't, so I was one of the lucky ones. Once we got the hang of it, they were longer than a man's, so again lucky me! We had oral sex as foreplay and I sucked Steve off quite often, because I still liked that a lot. We also had occasional anal sex for fun, and it no longer felt in the slightest bit gay.

We were both frankly amazed how realistic my new genitals were. We knew many people were curious, but Carol is the only other person we actually showed them to. She was very complimentary, and said what a good fuck Steve was, so she hoped they got lots of use.

It was a new joy to shower together, enjoying Steve's masculinity and having my body felt for his satisfaction. There were also little things, not really sex, but appreciating our differences. Steve would sometimes put a finger or two in my cunt. He did not try to excite me, but had his fingers there, just because he could. Like the way he casually felt my breasts, or I held his soft cock, it was the affection of mutual possession and appreciation.

+ - + - + - + - + - +

OUR VOYAGE TOGETHER

I knew that I could get a job at Jim's company, but wanted to be independent, so applied for and got a job at Steve's company. We are in different sections, but travel and lunch together. Everyone was very welcoming, despite my appearance and voice. I have learned to speak more softly but I still have my male vocal cords. Many women in my position use body-shaping clothing and even surgery to get a more hourglass figure, but Steve and I agreed that I was not trying to attract men or fool anyone. I am rounder than I was from the hormones, which is enough. We love and enjoy each other, and I wear pretty clothes when we go out as a couple. I am a woman to me and him, which is all that matters.

On impulse I went back to my old gym to show friends what had happened to me, and was surprised to see two girls sparring. The owner told me that women's boxing was becoming more popular and there was increased demand for instruction as a form of exercise rather than a competitive sport. He asked if I could possibly help in training at evenings and weekends. So now his gym has quite a number of female members and I have been giving some instruction to girls in nearby schools. As a result, I have regained some of my fitness, though I do not use weights nearly as much as before. It is all about the movement, not the strength of the punch.

+ - + - + - + - + - +

Carol worked on Steve, and Jane worked on me to persuade us, and we eventually got married. I officially changed gender beforehand so I am in every possible sense Steve's wife. Jane and Carol made the arrangements. It was a civil ceremony in a hotel which Arthur's company uses a lot, and Arthur's secretary Susan (a delightful and impressive woman) also helped. My brothers covered the costs, and were all there, though Jim was of course Jane.

I wanted to wear the green dress, but was outvoted by everyone and had a traditional white bridal gown in lace, made to measure, with matching and rather sexy underwear. Pretty much the entire morning was spent in doing my hair, makeup and getting me ready. I was surprised when a photographer turned up to take pictures of me in my underwear, but was told this was perfectly common, and couples often put them on the internet to show how pretty and sexy the bride was! I protested, but was overruled, and I am glad I did. The hair and makeup people had done an amazing job, and I looked prettier than would ever have imagined on this special day. My figure didn't look too bad either, and I think my legs looked good in the white stockings. OK, the underwear was pretty sexy, and the pictures are something to be treasured in my old age.

Jane and Carol were my bridesmaids, and Carol had borrowed a copy of the magic green dress from somewhere to match Jane. They both looked really lovely.

There were more people than I expected, and the photographer did a bang-up job in grouping us and taking photos. I had my brothers Freddy (and his wife) and Simon, plus my aunt Maud as well as Jane (and her wife Nancy of course, plus Angela and her wife). We had some mutual friends from the Navy of course, Steve's sisters and their husbands, plus his parents, who both hugged and kissed me and said how happy they were that I was making Steve happy. There were several women from my previous workplace who also hugged and kissed me and said they missed me. A couple of the girl boxers who had shown some real talent were also there, taking pictures with their phones and probably passing on news to their friends.

I can truthfully say it was the happiest day of my life, and I am so lucky to have found both Steve and my true self.

The picture of me in my underwear is framed in our bedroom, along with a couple of more conventional ones. Steve told me that he had provided a print to his parents on their request, and Carol also had a copy.

+ - + - + - + - + - +

I like wearing makeup and having my hair styled. I like walking around in a woman's way in a pretty dress or a smart skirt, in high heels or flats. I like the company of women and the things we talk about. But most of all I love being a wife to Steve. I wear rings and we live in the complementary way a man and woman can, appreciating each other for what we are.

I love it when he fucks my cunt! What a beautiful sentence, and what joy it is to have a cunt and to be filled by the man I love! This is the absolute perfection of being a woman, and I want it as often as possible. I am glad to say that this is quite a lot.

My husband says I am sex mad, which I take as a compliment. It is my joy to get him hard several times a day and to have him come in my cunt and mouth as often as possible. I love the fact that he likes my tits, and I adore his cock at all times and in all ways. I don't look at other men. I am mad for sex with him.

I am so grateful to the surgeons and other medical staff who have made me and so many others happy. I also feel grateful somehow to the green dress which showed us what the problem was, and at the same time what the solution. It is weird that it is the same as that which changed Jim, though in a larger size. We guess that it was a coincidence, but knowing about Jim and Jane, I must subconsciously have made the mental leap. Whatever, it was probably the best thing that could ever happened to me.

12