Magic Fingers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Shhh now," I said in a soft soothing voice. "Let your body float and feel it respond to my touch. --- Close your eyes and you can see how you respond to each new sensation. --- Relax your body and you'll feel the sensations even stronger. --- Yes, it feels so soothing - and warm - and tingly, -- it feels so good doesn't it."

A small soft "yes" came from her lips as I slid my hand down her belly and she took in another sharp breath.

I paused just above her short v trimmed pubic hair, while with my other hand I got the lube and spread it on my fingers. It was cold and I didn't want to just slap it against her clit, so I brought my head down and laid my cheek against her belly and blew on the jell to warm it.

As I blew, I was surprised to see her body respond, as she raised her hips to get more of my hot breath to travel across her mound.

What a turn on I thought, I could feel my shorts were getting wet and my prick pressing hard against my pants. I, for a moment, was finding it difficult to concentrate.

Focus, I told myself, and with no little effort, continued.

I lifted my cheek and slid my fingers down her slit. I was thankful I had put a liberal amount of lube on them, because she was dry. I felt a flicker of disappointment that this, but it reinforced my original thought, Slow, very slow.

I spent several minutes sliding over her clit, before I felt it, the first throb of blood being pumped into it. For a brief second, I marveled at how attuned I was becoming and the fact that I could detect the first faint pump of blood. The second and third pulses brought me back to the task at hand.

Her clit was to small to hold or squeeze between my fingers, so I concentrated on massaging the under side of it. Good choice I thought as she began a steady soft chorus of, Oooo - ahhhh.

Now was the time, and as I inserted two fingers in her, she arched just a bit and I was rewarded with the feel of a fully enlarged spongy g-spot that I promptly began to work on.

I felt that pulling my fingers from her and working her clit wasn't the way to go. Her clit didn't seem that responsive.

I began pushing my palm against her labia and thrusting my fingers in and out, pressing hard on her with every plunge, and in short order she began to thrust her hips and in a desperate voice she cried "I have to pee, I feel it."

She was holding back, tensing up. I had to do something.

In a pleading and sympathetic voice I answered her. "Melanie, baby, it doesn't matter what it is, just let go and let the relief come over you."

As I pumped, harder and rougher. "Give in baby, give in," I prompted, and she did.

She raised her hips up and slammed her body back into the bed, dislodging my fingers and she began to squirt.

Higher and longer streams than any of the women before. She must have shot one spurt over 8 feet, because it hit the wall. I heard Carol say "shit." And I figured I might as well put on a good show for her.

Melanie was calming some, her body was still trembling, but the spurts had stopped. I put my fingers back in, and Melanie gave a loud moan and a louder "Yes!" as I began to pump her again. This time she was ready to squirt in under a minute. And if possible shot further up the wall.

No sooner did she stop her short lived convulsions, she began saying, "again, please Again."

Once again I plunged into her, amazed that her spongy spot was just as large as before. Once again she was squirting in less than a minute, only this time I started rubbing her clit as she thrashed. After the spurts stopped she began humping her hips in an effort to get my fingers back in her. She seemed insatiable, as I accommodated her again.

This time it took longer, probably because my arm felt like lead. Just before I felt I would have to give up, she moved her hips pulling my fingers from her and was squirting, only this time it was one long squirt, followed by a tiny one and I could tell she was done.

I reached over, got the dildo and slid it up inside her, holding it there as I turned her on her side and pulled her knees up for her. I then got her robe and laid it over her as she pulled her arms in.

In a tired, quiet voice said, "I feel so good and so tired." With that she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep.

I was so overwhelmed by her beauty, I could not stop myself from giving her a quick kiss.

When I looked over at Carol, her robe was open, she had one hand between her long muscular legs and the other pulling on a large cone shaped nipple, the color of ripe eggplant. God she was beautiful, a true feast for the eyes.

The speed of her thrusts told me, she was close to achieving an orgasm. She glanced over at me as she quietly came.

Feelings of concern welled up in me. Not a sound of betrayal had escaped her lips. They trembled slightly from the effort of silence as she came. A heavily knitted brow and a faint halt in her breathing was all that gave her away.

Only a few seconds after cumming, Carol was composed. She began to speak but I cut her off.

"There must have been something in your past, maybe even something terrible, to have made you learn to cum so quietly and with so much stealth."

"Mr. Drake, I find you to be almost to observant and I find myself liking you more and more. And yes, you have made a believer out of me."

She got up, walked over to Melanie, sat beside her and pushed a curl off her face, while saying, "she looks like she'll sleep until morning."

She looked up at me, with eyes that were moist and I sensed she was dealing with emotions that I could not read.

"Carol, I need to use your bathroom."

She spoke so tenderly, "No, no you don't Baby, come with me." And she took me by the hand, led me to her bedroom knelt down and started to undo my pants.

I took her arms and pulled her up to me, surprised at how feather light she felt, a woman of her stature. Her eyes were still moist, the evenings sparkle and joy of live seemed to have left them.

I embraced her and kissed her soft beautiful thin lips as my hands slid under her robe to heft her breasts and feel her hard rough nipples.

We stripped and toyed with each other for only several minutes. I told her I couldn't wait any longer.

She took my prick in her mouth and ran her tongue over and around the head of it until I exploded. I wanted to thrust deep into her, to feel her throat contract around me as she swallowed, but she held me in place. She was licking just the head, until the throbbing pulses of cum slowed. When she felt me begin to relax, she then slid me deep in her throat and began swallowing. My prick responded to this new sucking and pulling. My ass tightened and my body shook as two more unexpected eruptions shot out and down her pulsing throat.

I was spent, but I felt I wanted to pleasure her. She sensed my exhaustion. I honestly made an effort to go down on her but she said, "No baby, not now, just hold me and sleep."

I did exactly what she asked.

----------

I was awakened early the next morning as I felt Carol leave the bed. As I got up and started dressing, I looked at the clock. Shit it was quarter of six in the morning.

The shower started and Carol peaked out the door and said "You had better get your ass in here, you owe me."

I quickly stripped my pants back off and walked in her bathroom.

"Damn this is big, it's the size of my motel room."

I walked up to the shower and looked at her through the glass door. If she looked good in clothes she was a goddess out of them. Truly, her stature and muscle tone made her the most beautiful woman, black or white that I have ever seen and I told her those exact words.

"Get your ass in here and prove it," was all she said.

I wasted no time. I got down on my knees and sucked her entire pussy into my mouth and proceeded to run my tongue over, around and in every spot I could reach, trying to find that one special place that would make her cum.

She kept herself in check so well that it was hard for me to determine if there was such a spot, until I ran my tongue around her unusually long clit.

There it was, the telltale tremor. That's where I focused my attention. I inserted one finger into her vagina and pulled it forward and down, which made her clit stick out even further and then I began circling it with my tongue, faster and faster. She had to put her hand on the top of my head for support as her legs started to give out. I felt her body quiver in a climax, but I didn't stop.

She now had her back against the wall of the shower and was standing on one leg with the other partly raised to give me better access as I felt another stronger tremble. Silent climax number two and I still wouldn't stop.

"Oh God, oh God. I cant take any more, please stop."

I kept my finger in her, applying the same downward pressure but slowly took my mouth away just far enough to speak.

"But I haven't heard you cum yet."

I moved back and sucked her clit into my mouth only to feel her jump and sputter out, "I came, I came twice." I slid my finger out, released her clit from my lips, stood and said, "Wow, next time I'm going to have to pay more attention."

Getting no response from her on my sarcasm, I took the soap and lathered her entire body, turned her around, and put my prick in the crack of her ass. I thought she might wiggle and let it slide into her pussy, instead she bent forward slightly until I felt the pucker of her ass as she pushed back and my prick slid in as if it were greased.

"God, that was easy," I said.

She turned slightly, smiled and said. "Its all muscle control."

She pushed back further, taking every inch of me while saying, "Come on baby fuck me make me cum again."

And we fucked, water squelching around her asshole and my dick as I pushed in as deep as I could on each thrust until I had to tell her, "Carol, I'm cumming."

"Go baby, cum in my ass. Just a little more and I'll come too. Come on baby fuck me hard and fill me full of your cum. Now baby, Now."

I shot my load into her as I heard her actually make the tiniest moan, as I felt her quiver.

I stayed in her ass, holding her against me until my dick softened and slid out of her. She turned, hugged me and said, "That was the most vocal I have been during sex in many years and it felt good. Thank you baby. Now rinse off and get out of my shower so I can finish in peace."

I toweled off and put on my cloths from last night.

I walked into see Melanie. She was now under the covers of the bed with only her head out. I walked over, and sat on the edge of the bed and looked down at her. She too was beautiful, not as stately as Carol, but still beautiful in a way that I felt I could easily fall in love with.

I ran a finger down her cheek and bent to kiss her forehead, when she woke with a start and I could see a flash of panic.

I quickly said, "Everything's ok, I just came in to check on you."

She looked at me and softened. Then I saw a puzzled look cross her face and I saw her hand move to her crotch and felt the bed move as she pulled it out.

"It's ok, I put it in you last night, you needed it and..." I stopped in mid sentence as I watched her turn scarlet.

Just then Carol came in the room.

"Well hello sleeping beauty."

"Oh God, Carol, did I do the things I dreamt I did."

"Darling; It was no dream. You really did ejaculate, it was not pee, it couldn't have been, because I drained you completely and you were squirting further than any woman could pee. No, Honey, you did it and you had orgasms that made me jealous."

Melanie seemed to brighten. "I'll be honest, I thought all the time I was peeing. It felt like that, but it felt so good as it ran through me and I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't stop.

"It just kept feeling better each time and I kept wanting to cum more and when I did, I wanted to feel it run through me again. It was like I couldn't get enough and then, it was like my body just gave up and all I could feel was the muscles in me trying to squeeze on something that wasn't there."

She paused in thought for just a moment before beginning again, "Until you put the dildo in me and then it was as if peace settled over me. Maybe its not right to say, but it was almost a religious experience.

"John, now that I think back it was all wonderful, how can I thank you."

"You just did by, explaining to me the feelings that you went through."

"John, do you mind if I ask."

"What," I queried.

"Well John, don't you get turned on, horny when you do this, make a woman ejaculate? "

"Well, yes, you in particular turned me on."

Very sheepishly she said, "Did you do anything to me after?"

I could hear the fear in her voice and Carols words came fluttering back to me. I looked at her, slightly hurt because she asked and hurting because of the fear and pain that I knew she must be feeling. I couldn't understand why Carol was not stepping in.

"Melanie, I have never and would never take advantage of you or any woman that way. If you want to know if I ever had sex with a woman who I made ejaculate the answer is yes, but at there request only. Do I get turned on, yes, and if I feel the need, I take care of it myself. I hope I have explained enough for you."

Now Carol interrupted, "Honey, this is exactly what happened. "Watching you squirt and cum even got me so horny I had to masturbate 3 times. By the time you passed out I was on my third climax as I watched John gently and with great care put the dildo in you, roll you on your side and help get you into the fetal position. He then covered you.

"Seeing his tenderness brought me over the edge and he saw my climax.

"John had a wet spot in his pants the size of a cantaloupe and a bulge that looked painful, even to me. John quietly asked if he could use the bathroom and I found my heart going out to him, so I took him by the hand into my bedroom, took his cock in my mouth and gave him the relief he needed.

"For some chivalrous reason, John thought he should reciprocate and tried to go down on me but I could tell he was exhausted.

"I let him sleep in my bed and he held me all night long, a very nice feeling. We woke and showered together. John proved extremely good at oral sex, and then we had anal sex and I had a vocal orgasm.

"Now. That, my lovely Melanie brings us to the present moment, to where I believe you should ask John to fuck you, and then the three of us can have breakfast and go to work.

"John, come over here and take your dick out. I know its hard and Melanie's pussy is wet, so lets not waist any more time."

I walked over and Carol grabbed my dick through my pants and said, "See I told you it was hard."

She pulled the blankets off Melanie, who was naked with the dildo back in her pussy.

"Come on fuck." was all Carol said.

Melanie seemed to afraid to say anything, so I took the initiative.

I dropped my pants to the floor and stepped over to the bed and spread Melanie's beautiful legs pulling them up to my shoulders and slid my prick in her, as the urge to push in hard and fast came over me.

In only a few minutes Melanie was saying, "oh God, I feel like I'm going to squirt."

With several more thrusts she was bucking, trying to get rid of the prick that was pounding into her. She needed it out of her so she could release. She was now in a full cry, "I need to squirt, I Need IT!"

As she bucked I held her legs tight, despite her cries of, "John, take it out NOW and let me SQUIRT!"

I held her, as she tried to push up, so she could dislodge me. I kept pushing against her legs, forcing her down so I could continue pounding into her, fucking her until I was ready.

When I felt the cum rising in me, I yelled, "Now Melanie, Squirt NOW!"

I pulled out, just enough to let her squirt on my prick, as I squirted on her cunt.

We both knew what was happening and that made it even more intense.

When we were both done, I slid my prick back into her only to have it come back to life as it was massaged by dozens of pulsating squeezes.

"Oh that feels so good," she moaned. "I don't know which feels better the squirting, the clenching orgasm or this warm soothing after glow, but together they are mind blowing.

"And you feel a lot better than that rubber dildo."

It was then that we heard almost a thin wail coming from Carol and we both looked to see her, naked with one leg up over the arm of the chair, humping the dildo that Melanie had in her only moments ago. She was taking the dildo, pulling it out of her completely, then thrusting it back into her as deep as she could push it and then hold it there as her body shook.

We watched her do this four times. There was no way of telling how long this had been going on but it didn't look like it was going to stop any time soon.

I was guessing, she couldn't quite make it over the top. I slid out of Melanie, gently letting her legs down. While looking her in the eyes, I said, "I need to go help her."

I think Melanie sensed the same thing and nodded as if it was the only humane thing to do.

On wobbly legs, I walked up behind Carol, put one arm around her and began to pinch her nipple and her head lolled back on my shoulder. I reached around with my other and began to caress her clit.

"Oh, thank you baby, I needed something more." and with that sweet lilting sound of her voice, my prick got hard and slid up the crack of her ass.

"Oh yea, thank you baby." and with a few wiggles of her ass the head of my prick was back at her pucker and began to slide in. I could feel the dildo that was filling her cunt.

Once I was all the way in I started working in and out and pulling her clit, when, to my shock and pleasure I heard her say, "Yes baby fuck me make me come."

In the smallest of voices she began, "I'm cooomming nowww," as spasms seemed to consume her.

As for me, my prick may have been hard, but I couldn't have cum if you held a gun to my head.

When Carol was done and she slumped in my arms, I half carried, half walked her over to the bed and laid her down next to Melanie who had her hand over her cunt, with two fingers buried inside.

"Stop that." I said, "you ladies are going to kill me if you keep this up."

They both looked at each other and a sly grin came over their faces.

I looked at the two now naked and very beautiful women and felt my dick grow hard. "Shit, I can't believe the effect you two have on me."

They both laughed again, and Carol said, "That's it, if I lay here any longer, I'll never go to work."

"Oh hell," Melanie said, "I still have to drive home and change. I had better get my ass moving." She jumped up and ran into Carols bedroom, with Carol close behind.

I finished dressing, again, and went to the kitchen. There was hot coffee, a serving dish of scrambled eggs, a big plate of toast, small servers of jelly and a large carafe of orange juice. Boy, did Carol know how to live. I was having a second cup of coffee when they both came out, Carol in unflattering Hospital scrubs and Melanie in last nights dress.

Melanie walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek and said, "I have to run."

"Before you do," Carol chimed, "John, you don't have to leave until tomorrow right."

"Yeap, not until three pm."

"Ok then, I expect to see both of you here tonight for dinner. And John, tonight it's my turn, for you to see if you can make me perform like Melanie. So get some rest today and take your vitamins."

With that we all went our own separate ways.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12