Magic Fingers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

I made a hook with my fingers and pulled up, raising her ass slightly above the bed and I began to tap more forcefully and stopped again. We had stopped kissing; her hand was no longer stroking my dick. Her brows were knitted in full concentration. I began to tap more and faster.

She was raising her hips and I slid my fingers out, only to hear a small frustrated exhale and another "No".

I rub my fingers up and over her clit briskly, then pushed them back in, pressing my hand hard against her cunt as she began thrusting forward and up. I now began tapping hard as she began a "yes, yeah, yes, Oh Yeah!"

On the next Oh from her lips, I slid my fingers back out to stroke her clit. Not what she had been wanting, judging by her desperate cry, "No, no, I was almost ready. Put them back in."

I did and as I began to tap, she was able to exhale the words "And don't take - Take - them out - again."

I was tormenting her and she new it. "Ok baby, here we go. Ready?"

A very harsh quick "Yes!" was the response.

I placed my other hand on her belly and began to push down as I rubbed and pushed up on her button, while moving my palm over her clit. She froze for only a couple of seconds, then with a scream of "Ahhhh -- John!", she bucked my hand off her and thrusting her cunt forward, began to squirt.

It was only three short ones, before her hips came back down. I was there, my fingers plunged back into her as I pumped hard against her cunt and rock hard gland. In only seconds, she was squirting again, bigger longer squirts than before. Her breathing was ragged, in quick short sharp inhales and exhales, not making any other sound.

I sensed she still needed more release, so when her hips hit the mattress, my fingers went back into her, pumping as before and again in seconds, she was squirting, one long heavy stream followed by two lesser ones and then two small ones. She was perspiring, her face was pale and her hair was sticking to her face and neck.

As her hips came down again she was able to pant out, "More, more. I need more."

Again I pumped. It took longer this time, but when she erupted it was squirt after squirt, I lost count there were so many. Her hips weren't as high off the bed and the spurts were smaller and shorter. By the time she finished her body was trembling as if she were shivering from the cold.

I picked her up and moved her to the dry side of the bed, covered her with the sheets and was going to get the dildo, when she spoke. "John, please, quick I need you inside me, please hurry."

I climbed into bed beside her, moved her onto her side with her butt against my dick, I pushed her legs with mine, so she would begin to move into a fetal position. I scooted further under her and my prick slid into her wet, warm and throbbing cunt. I lay there holding her, feeling her body tremble, knowing her eyes were closed as my hand on her belly could feel her breathing slowly returning to normal. Her pussy was squeezing my prick, pulling my attention away from the care of her.

I was hot and knew that with just a few strokes I could come. My balls were aching to shoot as I felt ripple after ripple of the rings of muscles in her vagina milking my dick. It seemed like they would start at the base, squeeze, then the next ring, and the next, all the way up my shaft, over and over. Then I felt it.

"Melanie, Melanie, I'm going to come, I can't help it baby, I'm..."

I pulled out a little, then thrust back in and I began to shoot my cum into her as I held her tight, feeling the walls of her vagina still milking me.

I fell asleep like that and woke over an hour later when I felt Melanie move. It felt like she was still asleep, her breathing was slow and steady, and with a deep sigh I said, "God I love you so much I can feel my heart swell." and I lightly kissed her back.

I was surprised when I heard, "I know John and I love you too."

I got up on my elbow, "I thought you were still asleep."

There was a smile on her face and her eyes were open as she said, "I've been awake for a while, but I haven't wanted to move from this spot, because I felt so good here, lying in your arms and even though it's soft I can still feel it in me."

With those words, I could feel blood being pumped back into it and a second later, so could Melanie. As my prick grew and inched its way back up inside her.

"Oh, John, make me come just like this. Please fuck me and make me come as I lay here."

"Don't move baby," I said. "Just feel me inside you, feel my prick sliding deeper into you. Oh, my love, you feel so, so good."

I began a slow steady rhythm as I held her. I took my time, enjoying the sensation of my prick being cocooned in her cunt. For over a dozen minutes, I kept the same slow tantalizing rhythm until I knew I could take no more. "I, I can't last much longer darlein, please, let me feel you come with me."

I picked the tempo up.

"Come on," she said. "I'm ready; I've been trying to hold off myself. Come baby, come in me and I'll come too."

I felt the slightest throb in her and I began to cum and as I called her name. I could feel her contractions as she grunted "Oh, oh , oooh", until I could feel no more pulsing in side her.

"Hold me." she said as she drifted off to sleep.

I did, as I too drifted off. ------------

The next morning was a mad rush. Melanie had an early appointment and we over slept. We were fortunate, the Casino had women and men clothing stores in it, along with a furrier and a jeweler.

I told Melanie, "Shower, get ready, give me your clothing sizes and trust me."

I went down and got her a pair of light brown open toe flats, a summer beige pant suit with a tapered leg, a beige and white blouse, a white thong, a 36D low cut brazier and a pair of mini aviator sun glasses. I was so proud, when I showed her my choices.

She looked at everything, shook her head and said, "Any port in a storm. John, I love you, but never buy me clothing again. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'd rather you buy me a toaster."

She quickly changed and we jumped in my pickup. We made one stop at Mac Donald's for coffee and juice. I was two blocks away from Melanie's' office, when it dawned on me. "Do you want me to drop you off at the next block. You can tell them your car broke down."

"No," she said flatly. "It's about time I gave them something new to gossip about."

We pulled up in front. She got out and walked around to my door, opened it, wrapped her arms around me and we kissed for over a minute.

"I have to go." She said, "I'll get someone to give me a lift later today and swing by to pick up my car at Carol's. I'll call you later, the first chance I get. Love you."

"Love you too," I said, as she ran into the office.

She stopped, threw me a kiss and yelled back, "Call Carol after 11:00 this morning. I forgot to tell you, she called when you were out shopping. She wants to talk."

After I finally got through to Carol, I agreed to meet her for lunch in the small Italian restaurant, almost directly across the highway from her clinic. At noon on the dot Carol came in, dressed like she was ready for a board meeting and I realized I had only ever seen her in either designer dresses or silk robes. That is if you don't count hospital scrubs and being in the buff.

I stood and we gave each other a quick hug and I kissed her on the lips.

"Nice, but what was that for," she asked.

"A thank you for pulling both our heads out of our asses and making us admit our love."

"Baby," she said. "You owe me a lot more than a kiss and I intend to collect tonight."

"Well, if that's the case, I have no problem paying Melanie's debt as well and I can only hope that you intend to charge compound interest."

"That's why I love you baby, you never disappoint. Come on let's order. I'm starved and we can talk while we eat."

We ordered and Carol began, "John, let me lay this business deal out for you, better than I did last night.

"From the moment that I saw you with Melanie and then with me I saw the potential, first to make a difference and help a lot of women and second to make a name, a world wide reputation, fame and money. Then, when I saw you with Kay, by the way, Kay had the surgery to her vaginal opening and it should enable her to have a healthier sex life. As I was saying, Kay was the clincher. You displayed self realization techniques on her that made a positive change in her, not in months of sessions, but in minutes and the best part is that it comes naturally to you."

I started to open my mouth.

"Stop, just listen and you'll hear the explanations to a lot of your questions. Without telling Melanie the real reason, I asked her to keep an eye out for a nice size rehab clinic or spa in a higher end area. Last week she brought me a listing. This place is better than what I could have hoped. It's located just outside Palm Springs, has 120 rooms, 3 homes, and 4 connected furnished buildings totaling 118 thousand square feet on 12 acres of prime property. It is valued at seventy four million dollars. If we act quickly, we can negotiate a deal for thirty seven million, but this must be done fast."

I must have begun to turn colors, because Carol became alarmed, stood up, came to my side and was slapping my back while asking, "Are you choking, are you all right?"

I took a sip of water and slowly choked out "thirty seven million?

"Carol," I rasped. "I know I don't have that kind of money. I don't even know where you would go to get that kind of money."

In a sweet move that got me horny, Carol pulled my head against her belly. As she stood and patted my cheek she said, "That's ok baby, Melanie knows where to find it."

She released my head and while returning to her seat said, "Your job is getting it."

This time I really started to choke.

"Sorry," she said. "It's really not fair of me to drop a bomb shell on you like that. At least without explaining.

"First, Melanie knows a lot of people with big money, who are always on the look out for a good investment. Now, this is where you come in. We are going to target women investors and you are going to prove to them, what we are proposing is viable and the services we offer are and will be in demand among the wealthy."

"So Carol, what you are telling me is that you want me to get a female investor to squirt."

"No John, I expect you to captivate four women investors and make them squirt and hand over twelve million dollars each, for a ten percent share of the profits."

"Carol, I need to tell you, first off, I don't really under stand how this is going to work and secondly if we can get the buildings for thirty seven million dollars why do we need forty eight."

"John, let me ask you, do you fully understand the billing procedures, payroll and tax requirements of your own business?"

"Well, no, but that's why I pay an accountant."

"John, I have learned a few of the rules of running a successful business. One; is never use your own money. Two, pay professionals to do the every day running of the business and pay them more than the competition would. Three, team up with like minded people who have expertise in areas other than yours."

"Now that you put it that way, I am beginning to understand and the concept of dealing in millions isn't quite as frightening as it was a few minutes ago. I can now see why we need the additional cash."

"Ok, John, let me get back to the business. We will be catering to the wealthy women of the world. The actual clinic will provide everything from general medical to plastic surgery. There will be a health spa and a segment for psychological counseling. There will also be a section devoted to the sexual therapy of women. This is the area that most of our clients will be drawn.

"John, this brings me to the part where this business venture could fall apart. We are talking about servicing ten to, well, more than forty women every day of the week.

"Don't say it, hear me out. In order to make this work, you need to be able to train, quite possibly as many as eight other people to do what you do. You personally would be expected to take care of the highest end clientele who would pay a premium for your personal attention. The rest of the women would need to be tended to by extremely professional people, with a skill at least similar to yours. Do you see where I'm going."

I nodded, and Carol was right to worry, "Carol," I spoke in what was probably a crest fallen tone. "I honestly don't know. I am sure that I can teach a person how to move their fingers and find the right spot in a woman's vagina. The part that worries me is how I pass along knowledge that seems to come to me on the spur of the moment."

"I know," she said. "It's no different in the medical profession. You can teach about how and why, but you can't teach the true art of healing, because even a small cut involves more than just sticking a band aid on."

Somewhere in my mind, I saw a dim light bulb and it was getting brighter.

"Carol," I said, excitedly. "How many really good doctors do you have in your clinic?"

Carol, a little defensively said, "All of them, other wise they don't work for me."

"Ok, but you can't tell me that every doctor who wanted to work for you was good. Right?

"So, how did you go about finding only the good ones?"

The light bulb was now on in Carols head.

She was excited now, "So you think that this will work?"

"No. I know it will. We just have to interview and train as many as it takes to find the right people. Simple, Aee."

Carol, again excited, "Hold on, I know someone, he works for me, he should be good, but even if not, it will give us an idea of how the hiring and training should go.

"John, I'm so excited. If everything goes well, we could be up and running in as little as four months.

"John," she now seemed a little hesitant. "We need you full time here, what about your trucking company."

"Carol, I have been considering coming off the road for a while and I already have a driver lined up to take my rout. I had wanted to get another customer, but now, that's on hold. Once I feel comfortable, I'll probably sell my company to my lead driver. Anyway, I don't have a problem with staying here."

Carol smiled, "You know, that news is going to make Melanie very happy, don't you."

Carol said as she looked at her watch. "Shit, I have a meeting and I'm going to be late, Sorry John, I have to run."

Carol started to open her purse. "Go, I've got it," I said.

Before she ran out the door, she hollered back, "See you tonight."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12