Magic Fingers Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"John, Baby, come here." It was Carol.

Before I did, I put Melanie's fingers in her and covered her with her discarded robe, then went to fulfill my needs.

I moved over to Carol.

"Carol, sit in my lap and take me in you, I need to cum as badly as you."

Carol moved quickly, directing my cock into her ass as she snuggled down on it. I could feel her thrusting fingers. I didn't know how many she had in her but I could feel them, pushing in as deep as she could get them, before letting them slide out, only to repeat the same deep thrust.

"Oh, Carol, you're making -- my -- prick..."

She pushed her fingers in again and began stroking me through her thin wall.

"Cum!" I cried as I erupted in her ass, pulse after pulse as she continued to stroke me.

"Oh John. It feels so good, but I need something more to bring me over the edge."

"Get up Darlein, I'll make you cum," I told her, feeling her ass slide off my cock, despite not feeling completely finished.

I made her sit on the edge of the chase and lay back. I spread her legs and inserted two fingers in her cum filled rectum. I took her engorged clit into my mouth and sucked it. I bobbed my head, sucking hard as I drew back, and then applying pressure to it with my lips as I pushed forward into her pussy. Again and again until I was rewarded with a "Yes John you're going to do it. Yes I'm going..."

She stopped to breathe as I began flicking my tongue around her clit. With a spasmming cry of, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeahhh. Thank you baby. Oh God, it's still throbbing and, and. I'm Cumming -- again."

I could feel every muscle in her body become wire taut as she clenched thru another orgasm.

As she finished she relaxed and closed her eyes. When I released her clit and pulled my fingers from her ass, she jumped as if hit by an electric shock.

When I stood, she noticed that I was still hard and reached out. Taking hold of my shaft she tugged me closer and commanded, "Get up here, and lay on your back. It looks like I didn't do such a good job on you the first time."

I eagerly did as she commanded.

She backed on to me. Her ass swallowing my prick, or rather just the head.

As I felt her tighten and slide up and down over the head, I cried, "Oh God, Carol I can't last like this. I'm going to cum. Carol, -- are you going -- to cum with -- me?"

"No baby, this one's just for you."

"Oh that's it. Oh Yeah." I grunted as I drove deep into her. I felt my body shake as the cum shot out of me.

The last spasms were coursing thru my body when I opened my eyes and looked up to see Melanie, standing beside us, masturbating again.

"John I'm cumming again, just from watching you."

Her orgasm hit and she breathed her way through it. When she looked up, she noticed Nikki, just laying there, calmly watching us. She bent and gave me a short kiss, then on trembling legs, she went and lay next to Nikki.

"How are you feeling," she asked.

Nikki smiled "I feel tired and at piece. I guess I should be embarrassed, but I'm not."

Melanie, asked, "Embarrassed at watching us have sex. If any one should be embarrassed it should be us."

"No, not about you, that was enjoyable, just laying here watching and listening to you. Seeing and hearing your cries of pleasure.

"I was talking about me wanting to feel pain. I used to think I was odd, for wanting that. John has made it seem natural and you were right about the after glow. I am still in it.

"You will have women booked a year in advance for therapy like this. I will be on the phone tomorrow, by the time you open, you will have a years worth of reservations.

"It's late I know, why don't you all stay and I'll have William fly each of you to work in the morning."

We were all exhausted and quickly agreed. ----------

The next morning we landed on the roof of Carol's clinic. Then, Melanie and I were brought to the airport. I took Carols xj7 and Melanie took her car home, changed and left for work.

I shook my head, yesterday was a blur. Melanie really wants to marry and have children. Nikki has signed on as a partner, the site of our clinic spa is a pipe dream come true and today promised to be very similar. ----------

We each had our area of expertise. I personally thought mine was by far the easiest, but to fulfill my end, I had better get going.

My first stop was to find a hooker, actually four or five hookers. For the type of girls that I needed, Graigs List was the place to start. I needed to weed thru them to find one for this very afternoon and another for early tonight.

The good thing about Graigs List is that these women are often desperate and in need of fast cash. What I was offering was a clinical place, where they would be and feel safe. Also, they would not feel like they were being use for sex. They would be more open and willing to act natural. Plus it was a given each would have some type of problem and despite their present position, most would feel nervous.

Next, I called the local community college. I indicated that I was connected with Carol's clinic and told them that we were looking for volunteers for a research study program of women's physical responses in relation ship to the stimulation of their peritoneal gland. I gave the woman who was taking the information a general outline of what we were going to do.

"We need women to volunteer for this program who are willing to have their particular gland manually stimulated to see if they will express the glandular fluid and to record their reactions. To simplify this even more, I can put it like this. We are studding the effects of female ejaculation. There is no intercourse involved. The women do experience an orgasm or orgasms and they may or may not ejaculate. We are looking for up to twelve volunteers of various ages. They must under go a half hour interview. At the end, they will be paid twenty dollars cash and get a ten-dollar gas card.

"If they pass our requirements they will be paid one hundred and fifty dollars, for each study session that will last approximately forty five minutes. Interested parties should call The Pine Valley Clinic, ask for clinical studies and leave their name and a contact number."

My request was well received by the college and by noon that day calls were coming in.

I called Mark, "Is your arm back to normal?"

He laughed, "I thought I'd never be able to use it when I woke up yesterday. My wrist was sore and swollen and every other muscle in my arm felt like it had been torn."

"Well don't worry, it gets easier and I have something for you that will help a lot."

His voice now got serious, "John, do you honestly think I can do this? I mean, I know it was awkward the other night but you just seemed so natural at it and to hear Carol talk, you make Jung seem like a bumbling boob. I'm not sure that I have or will ever have the natural ability you need me to have."

"Mark I can tell you that you do have the talent until I'm blue in the face. It's you who has to believe it and in less than two hours you will be on your way to finding out.

"I have a woman volunteer who is going to be nervous, perhaps non-believing and I would guess has more than one problem. You don't have to solve her problem or even confront her with it. All you have to do is reason it out and make her squirt.

"Once you're done no one will ever have to tell you if you have the right stuff, you'll know.

"I'll have you paged once I get Ms. Desire Wells into the room that Carol has set up, just for us. I'll introduce you to her, I'll make sure her gland is satisfactory and insure that you have found it. Once that's done, I'll leave. The rest is up to you.

"I know I'm throwing you to the lions, but I have faith in you. Ready?"

"No, but if you think it's best this way then let's do it."

I went by Dicks Sporting Goods and got the wristband. My next stop was, Adam & Eve. Here I bought several butt plugs, two expensive glass dildos, several different size soft rubber dildos, along with the Hitachi Magic Wand and a large bottle of liquid lube. The young sales girl must have met her quota for the day on just what I bought.

They were expecting me at the clinic. The admitting nurse gave me a big smile at the sight of the Adam & Eve bags, along with the list of eight names to call, from the college response. I was then shown to a small office and the adjoining examination room.

I was notified when Ms. Wells arrived, put on a lab coat and went out to meet her. I directed her to the examination room and asked the receptionist to page Mark.

Once we were in the room, I handed Ms. Wells an envelope that she quickly opened. She removed the money and counted the seven twenties and a ten, before dropping the envelope in the waste can and shoving the money in her red sequenced bag.

"Well honey," she said. "Is this for real or do you just want to play doctor?"

I looked at her firmly. "You are the Miss Wells that I spoke to on the phone. Are you not?"

"Well yes," she replied, shakily as the realization of authority sank in.

"Well then you were fully informed of what I want and what you are expected to do for the money you were just paid. Are you not?"

"Well yes." she replied nervously.

"Fine, then disrobe and then sit on that table. If you wish a gown, there is one." I pointed to a flowered pail pink and white gown on the door hook.

"We are waiting for Nurse Albright to arrive before we begin. While we are waiting, I expect you to begin to masturbate and arouse yourself."

I went to the drawers where I put the specialized equipment. I took out the lube, a glass dildo and the Hitachi Wand. Placing them on the bed tray to give her access. I then plugged the wand in and told her. "I will be back in a moment and I expect you to earn the money you were just paid and be fully aroused when I return."

Without another word I left the room.

Mark was walking up the corridor. We greeted and I could see he was nervous.

"Mark this is going to be great. You will remember this, your first real victory, for the rest of your life. Oh, and if you think you're nervous, you should see what I've done to the young woman in there.

"Here, give me that file, you won't need it now. Shall we," I said as I waved a hand in the direction of the exam room.

When we walked in Ms. Wells was busy with the dildo in her pussy and the wand just buzzing away at her clit.

She spoke, "Well, ah, ah Doctor, I'm wet."

I didn't look at her, I just said, "Yes, Yes good." and began to loudly talk to Mark.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the wrist support. "This I believe is yours, I found it on my desk, please don't leave it there again. Now, let us check to see if she is ready."

I put on rubber gloves and Mark followed suit. While applying lube to my fingers, I snapped at the girl.

"Remove those foolish things."

With no finesse, at all I slid my two fingers into her, never making eye contact and felt around. She was too nervous to respond to the touch, but I felt it, nice and hard.

"Aah," I said and removed my fingers.

Looking at Mark. "Now let us see if you can locate the gland."

Mark inserted his fingers far more delicately than I, as I spoke quickly, "Well have you found it yet."

Mark became nervous, "Ah, Ah I think so, yes."

"Well," I said exasperatedly. "Is it yes?"

Mark nodded.

"Fine, Fine."

I had removed the gloves and put my hand on Marks shoulder. As I turned, I made him turn and I whispered, "Now, calm her down."

Allowed I said, "Well do what you can and note your observations accurately." as I closed the door.

The adjoining office was part of the training exam room. Carol used the room to evaluate new nurses and doctors. It has a two-way mirror and speaker system.

I walked in, just in time to hear, "Well he is the most rude fucking ass hole I have ever seen."

"Yes," Mark replied, "I know several people who have told me they think he can be a real ass at times."

I almost laughed out loud.

"Now, you have a very nice way about you. I noticed when your fingers were in me you weren't rough at all."

Mark began, "Ok, I need you to lay back and spread your legs so I can insert these two fingers in you and we will see if we can't get you to ejaculate."

"I would love that, I could tell all my friends that I can squirt, I'll be so much in demand once..."

Mark cut her off. "That's all fine and well Desire, but now I need you to relax and concentrate, just quiet down and concentrate on my touch and how it feels."

That a boy I wanted to shout.

He had her bucking and squirting in less than ten minutes. And he was motivating her to ejaculate again. As she began to squirt for the second time, the only word she used was Fuck, in rapid-fire sequence. She almost sounded like a machine gun, over and over, even after she stopped squirting and was only trembling, it was a slower, Ah Fuck, until she seemed to deflate and just lay there. Mark inserted the dildo in her, moved her on her side, covered her with the gown and whispered something in her ear, then left the room.

When he came in the office, he was one smile from ear to ear. "I did it, I didn't find what any of her problems are, but I got her to ejaculate twice."

"You did better than you know. You may not realize it, but she was a difficult one. She has more issues and problems than any ten people, and she has become to believe that she can't change and that's the way things will always be.

"Mark, I know Carol is going to pay you extra money for your training, and she has her budget restraints. I also know that physically and emotionally, this is more of a strain than Carol understands and I have no desire to tell her or Melanie exactly what it takes out of me and now what it will take out of you, so Mark." I gave him a thousand.

I could tell he was going to protest, so I said, "By the time you are trained and we train others, you'll think I short changed you."

"Thanks John, for everything. I want you, Melanie and Carol to know, you have my loyalty and friendship. Well, I had best get Ms. Wells up and going."

"Remember, we have another at five tonight."

"Looking forward to it," he said. ----------

I was walking to the exit when I heard. "I see you delivered my car, Thank you very much."

I'd like to say Carol ran to me, but Carol never ran or walked, she seemed to float, even in hospital scrubs she was beauty, grace and elegance.

Some women could put a thousand dollar gown on and they would make it look cheep, but Carol could wear a potato sack and make it look like designer clothing.

I was shocked when she threw her arms around me and kissed me in the middle of her own clinic.

"Tonight John, tonight we have the second investor coming over to my place at 8:00"

"Who is it? Is it IS, because if it is IS, than is IS having dinner with us? "Is it possible that IS is where IS is, or is IS."

"Why must you be such an ass."

"I don't know; Mark just called me an ass too."

"What did you do to poor Mark?"

"Well I got him a hooker to practice on and once I thought he practiced enough I had him make her ejaculate."

"You're a pig and an ass," she said as she took a swipe at my arm. "No, it is not IS, it's the Indian lady, Handout hideous or what ever her name is."

"Fine, I love you." I said as I walked away.

"It's a darn good thing you do," she replied after me.

"Oh Carol, I'm taking your Jag," I said as I dangled the keys in the air.

"You'd better be back to pick me up."

"I will," I said, as I was getting further away. "Be back at five."

By five, I had made the calls to the volunteers and found that six of the eight truly wanted to do this. I informed them that they would be contacted tomorrow with appointment times for them to choose from.

When I returned to the clinic, both Carol and the next subject were waiting for me.

Ms. Hidey Wellin. I escorted her to the examination room and had just gone through the same ritual with her as the first. Only this time, as I went to leave, there were tears in her eyes.

I hardened myself as I said, "I'll be back shortly."

Both Mark and Carol were in the adjoining office watching.

"Mark, this should be a good one for you, and after, if you believe she would be a good subject to have others train on, tell her that we could use her as a training subject. I won't go back in there with you. You must take it from here.

"Are you fine with that?"

"No problem John, I find myself looking forward to this."

Both Carol and I watched as he consoled the girl and got her to relax, by asking her to see herself as a strong woman who would be helping others. It was in that thought that she seemed to find purpose and visibly relaxed as he whispered in her ear, things neither Carol or I could hear. What ever they were, they were the right things. He got her to have a strong orgasm and her ejaculation was no more than a single large gush of fluid, but most importantly, Mark did not push her for more.

"Carol," I said, "you were right on about him, he will be ready to instruct by the end of the week if he keeps this up."

"I see he got a wrist band like yours. And as far as him being ready, I have a question to pose to him."

Mark let her rest and came in for his approval.

Carol praised him heavily before asking, "Don't you get horny Mark, making all these women cum." Her words didn't immediately register with either Mark or me.

After, just the smallest of pauses she continued, "I know John does, look he still has a bulge in his pants. Normally, Melanie takes care of his needs and when she is not around, I will.

"Mark, do you have any one to take care of your needs?"

Mark shifted, he was turning red.

"Mark is there a problem I should know about. Please don't be embarrassed. We know you are gay and no one here has a problem with it. That has nothing to do with your ability, but even gay men get turned on when they see a person have a strong orgasm."

"I take care of it myself Doctor, after I'm done, when I go home at night."

"Take care of what? It doesn't look like you have a penis."

"Well I do," he angrily blurted out. "Here!" He unzipped his pants and let them fall.

Carol gave out with a gasp, and so did I.

There, stuck in a condom and held to his leg with surgical tape was his hard long dick. When I say long, it was over a foot long. I had no desire to grab the ruler on the desk and check for accuracy.

I couldn't stop myself, "Doesn't it hurt, taped to your leg?"

With no hesitation, "Yeah, but if I don't secure it and I get hard, I am in real pain, and the condom gives it some room to move, plus it saves me from getting a wet spot on my knee.

I looked at Carol, "Please close your mouth Carol and then give the man with the big dick your apology."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers