Magic Fingers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Well," she said after just letting me in. "Melanie tells me that you have some special talents. This I've got to see and you don't have much time to show me, so let's get to it."

She led me to her bedroom. It too came as a surprise. Both Melanie and Carol had theirs done with a decidedly feminine feel. Their bedrooms exuded warmth and comfort, despite the frills.

Here there was no carpet, rugs or runners over the polished hard wood floors. A queen size cannon ball bed with two night stands, an armor and a triple dresser with mirror sat in a room meant to hold a king bed with chairs and considerably more.

Winifred said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back. Melanie told me I had to pee first."

When she came back she was naked, no robe, no slippers. She was not tall. Her breasts were a B cup at best, with areolas that rose up, looking like the tops of dark tan mushrooms, with a darker small button on top. On her mound was a thick bush of dark brown hair. She was well preserved for her age with a flat belly. She had no real wrinkles; just lines that I am sure were real laugh lines from happier days.

Despite her brusqueness, it was all too easy to see that she hid her personal pain. I was sure that it was a result of her husband's illness.

"Ok young man," she said as she lay on her bed and separated her legs slightly.

She did not look at the ceiling; she looked directly at me as I walked toward her.

I leaned forward, looked her in the eyes and said, "Darlein, I'll bet your husband had to beet more than one man for making advances towards you."

She threw her arms around my neck and began to cry.

I held her to me and whispered, "Hard times are ahead, but you and I both know your love will see you thru."

She held me and sobbed for herself. When she was done, I felt her muscles relax as if she had just given up. I laid her back and began to caress her breasts, teasing the nipples hard.

I leaned into her and whispered again, "Relax Darlein this time is for you and no one else, feel every touch, let go and relax."

As she exhaled and her body softened, I pulled her nipple into my mouth and began to softly suck as I ran my hand to her belly, between her legs and over her clit. I paused there to press and rock my hand back and forth slowly, not willing to rush anything.

Winnie was responding, she had her hands on the back of my neck, not pulling me in but just holding them there seeming content to just let me slowly suck and lick.

I slid my fingers between her slit and worked them inside her. She was not wet but she was responding. Her hips were moving, trying for deeper penetration. I pressed down against her mound and worked my fingers in and out with increasing speed as she began to murmur softly, as the sensations began to overtake her.

I pulled my head up, with only a small protest and whispered, "Winnie, we need more lubrication."

"In the drawer," came softly from her as she tried to move to get it.

"No. This is for you. I will do all the work, you do nothing but relax and feel every movement."

I got the lube, Astro Glide, and dripped a large quantity on my fingers, and plunged them into her with out any warning, she tensed and took in a sharp breath. I pushed against her as I rubbed the inside of her vagina in search of her spongy dome. A tell tale tremble and the spongy feel told me I found it.

I rubbed, feeling it swell. Then, abruptly, I pulled my fingers out and stroked them against her clit for only a moment before returning to tap her button gland. I pulled out again, to repeat the formula. Again and again, each time drawing her hips up from the bed, until I felt she was ready.

I began quick thrusts into her as I pushed on the spot with each penetration. She was beginning to buck and I knew it would begin any second, when suddenly she thrust her hips up high and cried out.

"Oh Fuck. It's so good. It's, Oh God."

She began to squirt three times before coming down. I was back in her, thrusting even harder this time,

"God I'm cumming again. Don't stop. Do it, do it, Yeaaah," she cried as she shot three more, longer bursts that landed on the floor.

Her heart was pounding, her breathing was a quick short panting, and I put my fingers back in her and moved up so I could whisper in her ear.

"Winnie can you do one more for me?"

"I want to," she said in short gasps. "I want to. I just don't know if I can."

"It's Ok; let me see if I can just make you come."

I removed my fingers from her and got the dildo that was next to the lube, and slid it in her. She gave a sigh of relief. Holding the dildo in her with one hand, I took hold of her clit between my thumb and middle finger of the other.

As I pulled and pushed on it, she used my name for the first time.

"Oh John. Make me cum, make me cum quick I need to feel it, please, please do it, do it, yes."

She came hard, pushing the dildo out of her. I quickly put it back in her.

"Roll on you side and bring your knees up. Now, pull your arms in and put your hands under your chin," I directed.

She did, as I spooned in behind her and held her close.

As she closed her eyes, she whispered, "Thank you John."

I held her for over ten minutes before getting up and covering her with two of the dry towels. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for her to stir. It was a good fifteen minutes before I saw any movement.

I knelt over, kissed her ear and said, "Winnie, you need to get cleaned up."

She rolled over and looked at me, her eyes were soft and her face visibly relaxed.

Smiling she said, "Is this part of the service to all the women or just for those you want twelve million from."

I looked her in the eyes, paused before saying, "Winnie, every woman is different, some just need to release fear or frustration, and others have demons that they must confront. I do what ever I can to help, the fact that I am now going to ask you for twelve million dollars, never entered into my mind, when together we overcame fear and felt only love and warmth.

"If you did not and I only imagined it, our spa is not a good investment for you. I just ask that you tell me the truth."

She pulled her head into my lap and began to cry again. "I'm sorry John; I have become so bitter lately. After what you just gave me, the peace that I felt, I'm sorry for what I said."

"Winnie, you are fine, you only need an outlet and a periodic renewal of your strength. You have nothing to be sorry for."

"John," her hand closed on my hard prick. "Melanie asked me to do something for her, if and only if I felt it was right."

She began to unzip my pants, "John, I haven't done this in years, I hope I remember how," she said as she removed my cock and sucked it between her lips.

She stroked my cock with her tongue and moved her head up and down. I thought of Melanie and I began to throb as she licked the underside of my dick until I exploded, spurting cum into her open mouth.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers