Magic Fingers Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

"Well, I know I could train her to do what Mark and I do, but the real question is how well do you think her special talent would be received by other women."

"It is apparent that both Melanie and I enjoyed the experience, but neither of us wants a steady diet of it and I think most women would feel the same way. However, there is a certain group of women who would appreciate the special attention that Tanya could give.

"It's obvious she has no problem using her tongue on other women. Hell, I had to fight my way free of her and as long as her tongue is, it took some moving."

"So, it's agreed, we have a place for her."

"Oh yeah, she should work out well, and I'll see her tomorrow and examine her to see how we can help with her weight problem. We could even make her a poster girl for the clinic."

Mark came strolling out a little later he saw us and said, "Holey mother of god. I didn't realize how long her tongue was. Tell me, when her tongue was in you two, did she clean your tonsils?"

"No," replied Melanie, "but she sure tickled my belly-button. And that's no exaggeration."

About fifteen minutes later Tanya came out in her robe.

"So Tanya, how does three hundred a week plus apartment sound, at least until we get you trained up and open the spa and clinic. Then we can discuss a better pay arrangement."

"You mean it. You're giving me a job?"

"Not only that," Carol spoke, "come over here and sit. I want to see you tomorrow at noon in my clinic, for a full examination. I'm going to put some pressure on you now. You are going to be our new poster girl for weight loss, so you can expect me to become worse than any nagging mother ever was. As incentive, once you drop to a pre-determined weight, we'll pay you for using you as our poster girl. Sound good?"

She threw her arms around Carol and began to cry. Carol too got misty eyed as she comforted her.

"Tomorrow we'll let you rest after your exam, but the next day, you're mine and you begin your training."

When we left with Tanya, Mark stayed behind with Carol.

Melanie looked at me. "If you say, I told you so, one more time, you can sleep on the sofa."

The next morning my neck was stiff from sleeping on the sofa. Only kidding, I'm not real bright, but I'm not that stupid either.

----------

Later today we had our appointment with Sybil Tishman and her attorney. We were going to be meeting them in Sybil's suite at the Sheraton in LA. We were going to fly up there, the four of us, make both the lawyer and Tishman squeal, get the twelve million and be back before midnight.

Lucky me. It was determined, by Carol and Melanie, that I should take the lawyer. By Carols account of Sybil, I figured I was the lucky one.

I made sure we had all our gear, plus some I doubted that we'd even come close to using, but after the Nikkie incident I was taking no chances.

It still bothered me when I thought about sticking a hair brush handle into a beautiful woman's cunt. Then to see her get up with a brush between her legs instead of a bush.

That really upset me. Ah, but not this time I had two wrist bands, four bottles of lube, four dildos, and two but plugs. Ah yes, the tools of the trade. (I could hardly wait to have a child in school, telling all the teachers and class mates what his or her daddy did for work.)

When we got off the elevator, Sybil Tishman was waiting for us, she took Melanie's arm and we followed.

Sybil had the most irritating, squeaky, whiney, nasally, voice that I had ever had the unpleasant opportunity to hear. To make things worse, I found her general appearance worse than the image Carol painted for me.

She had jet black hair, short and plastered to her skull by a full can of mousse. Each ear had a line of seven ear piercings and a diamond stud in the side of her nose. Her dark brown eyes were set in a paste white face. She had red and black fingernails, a spaghetti strap pullover that didn't cover her double E, basket-ball tits. You could see a barbell piercing in her belly-button. She wore black shorts that rose so high in the crotch you could see the bulge of her largely inflated labia. She had black toenails on her feet that were incased in size nine white sandals.

Carol was definitely right, she was a piece of work.

The Barracuda was dressed in a woman's business suit, it shouted, I'm expensive. She had reddish brown hair quaffed in a perfect French twist. Long eye-lashes and green piercing eyes, a thin ski jump nose and thin tight lips. It was difficult to judge breast size. When you were comparing them to Sybil Tishmans, the barracudas looked like mosquito bites.

We all sat at a large table that could have passed for a dining table. The lawyer excused the rest of the staff and they were told that they could return at the top of the next full hour. The lawyer was giving us an hour and ten minutes of her time. I was beginning to see why Melanie preferred Sybil to the barracuda.

Once the hired help was gone, the lawyer began. "I understand what you are attempting to do, however I believe that you will find the Norton brothers have the inside track on the property you hope to get.

"Before we go on; Sybil, this couldn't possibly interest you. Ah, (she paused) I see there are two gentlemen here. I assume one is here to service you. Would that person please take Ms. Tishman into her room , screw her brains out, if you can find them and make her happy."

Mark got up and being a gentleman pulled the seat out, took Sybil's wrist and half escorted and half followed Ms. Tishman to her room.

"Oh," the lawyer said, "be careful with her tit's, the skin is stretched so tight they may burst and the resulting flood of silicone could drown us all."

Oh yeah, I may not have thought a lot of Ms. Sybil Tishman, but I was beginning to despise her lawyer.

"As I was saying. With the right incentives, I can make this deal happen for you."

I was surprised, as I looked at Melanie, she was looking at this woman with rapt interest as Lawyer Daws spoke with an air of supreme confidence.

"I purpose that for a five percent share, I can not only assure you of Ms. Tishmans investment. After-all, twelve million dollars is no small sum, but I can lock down your deal for the property. In addition, you would have word of mouth advertising, that only a woman of my influence can bring. Can we conclude the deal?"

"Well," said Melanie, "your influence is well known and considerable, but we have no desire to accept any offer unless you understand this unique opportunity and what other women will see in it."

"You also have a reputation Melanie, of not investing in arrant deals, but I see your point if I am to promote our business, I should at least know what I'm offering."

She looked at me. "I assume you are mine and knowing Melanie I assume you are the best at what you do. Well, we will soon see. Follow me."

Wordlessly I picked up my briefcase of goodies, and did as requested. I turned back to see Melanie make a fist and pump her whole arm in the air. I got the message. And she knew I did because she smiled.

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers
12