Magic for Dinner

Story Info
A woman makes her best friend a dinner she'll never forget.
1.1k words
3.85
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica is my best friend. Stunning is the only word to describe her looks. She is about 5'5," light brown hair, and green eyes, their almond shape taking her otherwise All-American look into exotic territory. She thinks perhaps there had been a gypsy great-grandmother, but she isn't sure. Her body? I fight so hard to stop staring at her cleavage if she is wearing a V-neck top. She is voluptuous, yet toned. I am taller and my frame a bit larger than hers, my auburn hair and brown eyes are commendable, but not as show-stopping as Erica's features. I should seethe with jealousy, but she is so sweet that I cannot help but fall under her spell. Perhaps I like her a bit too much and she is aware of this. I know she is straight and not interested in me, but we are friends, so she accepts my crush for what it is. Unrequited love. Erica is recently divorced, and I am bisexual, but finding myself more drawn towards women. In our late twenties, we are feeling pressure to find husbands. I enjoy time with my friend without hoping for anything more, but I can't always hide my attraction to her.

Tonight, she plans to cook dinner for me, if I will bring the dessert. I lovingly bake a decadent chocolate raspberry flourless cake. I can't wait to watch my beautiful friend savor each bite in the candlelight. I can't resist buying pink roses as well, as if I were a boyfriend. Perhaps they will cheer in the wake of her divorce, which still must sting. I feel odd electricity around me as I knock on her double doors.

She does not usually dress up so much for our dinners, but tonight, she is stunning. She is a Grecian goddess in shades of gold; her sequined halter top reveals a hint of her beautiful breasts. I find myself speechless. "My eyes are up here, Delia." she laughs. "Aren't you going to come inside? Thank you for the roses!"

She has already set the table and I sit. I am puzzled by the menu, as she usually serves lighter fare. Dark red candles I had never seen before flicker. Ceasar salad, steaks, potatoes au gratin, and creamed spinach await us. "Is this a steakhouse?" I tease. She shakes her head, and says something about me needing to eat more. I start to protest that I could stand to lose a few pounds. "Oh, no, you need to eat up!" she says, and how can I argue with her when she looks so hot tonight?

Half way through the dinner, she says she must go and get some wine for me. The bottle looks odd, the label says, "Voodoo Merlot." Erica had been through a phase where she dabbled in wish magic; a phase I thought had ended. I can't help teasing her about that when I see which wine she has chosen. "Tonight is magical." she whispers, leaning in for a kiss. I can hardly stop her, or my heart from banging in my chest. She is so soft in every way. I want this to be more than a kiss and I pull her closer. For what seems an eternity, we are making out, at last. She finally pulls away, easing my feelings a bit. "Oh, but I must have some of your dessert." She winks at me.

I must have had too much wine. It goes straight to my head. I remember watching Erica eating that cake in a very sensuous manner. It is like fragments of a French film. I need to lie down shortly after, maybe even spend the night. That had seemed uncomfortable before, but after our kiss, I don't mind staying there. She give me a night gown, which is a bit snug on me, lovingly puts a blanket over me, and I fall into a deep sleep. Later, I am having an erotic dream; it couldn't be real could it? Erica is touching my breasts, and kissing me on my ears. She is nude, but in the dim light her eyes glow with the same gold of her Grecian dress. I feel much more of that same electricity at the door, but I am not conscious enough to awaken. This is a dream, right? She climbs on top of me and lightly seems to thrust. My body responds as if it was on fire, but I still cannot fully wake up or feel in control of myself. Sleep overtakes me at some point into this.

I wake up much later and see Erica looking intently at me. I feel that it is around lunchtime, by the bright sunlight that filters through the curtains. She is still nude and I cannot help but stare. My arousal is pleasurable, but alarming. Something feels insanely different. My night gown is much shorter, like a shirt, and my underwear are tight around....a penis??! A nearly erect penis. My skin, my hands, everything has become masculine and I want to panic. "What did you do to me??" I nearly scream at Erica. She whispers my name, as if willing me to calm down. I cannot stop feeling attracted to her or feeling upset. I stumble to the full length mirror. The hunk in the mirror, with my coloring and features, looks ridiculous in a pink night gown that is too small. Even in my shock, I must admit I make a better looking guy than I did as a woman. I must be 6'2" and somehow in better shape than I was as a woman. In spite of my panic, there is a comfort in this body.

"A perfect lover wish spell." Erica whispers. "I wanted a man, but I also wanted my best friend. And you want me. We can be together, get married. I didn't think it would work, I swear!" She began sobbing. I love her enough to want to comfort her. I hug her, in need of comfort myself. My new body continues to throb with arousal and I don't know if I can handle this. I decide to lock myself in the bathroom for a while; I can't be seen like this yet! Erica is silent, giving me some space. I need to pee as well, and I forget that I should stand up and make a mess peeing sitting down. I am pretty well endowed, I think?

As crazy as everything is, I give Erica's proposal some thought. I should make her get down on one knee for this..... I'm thinking this over...