Magic Girls 02: Day Dreaming (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers

Cindy quickly covered herself up, but as Hannah continued to play with her nude body and suck on the floating double-sided dildo, she grabbed onto Cindy's wrists with her thoughts, and pulled them to her sides. Cindy was held firmly by Hannah's magic as her shirt was pulled over her shoulders, leaving her in nothing more than her black bra and panties.

"Calm down. No one is going to see us up here." Hannah voice said in Cindy's head, and soon Cindy felt the invisible grip on her wrists go away. The dildo that was deep down Hannah's throat slowly floated away from Hannah and rested on the bed as she leaned forward. Hannah crawled across her magical bed, allowing her large oily breasts to hang below her. Her breathtaking nude figure was hardly hidden under the sheer black material of her coat as she made her way closer to Cindy. Hannah stopped at the edge of the bed, and sat calmly down again, letting her bare breasts sparkle in the sunlight. Her large butterfly wings danced behind her as she looked over Cindy's body tucked inside her black bra and panties.

"Let me give you a little boost." Hannah said, and she glared at Cindy's breasts. Instantly, they began to firm up. Cindy looked down at her breasts as they grew slightly and ceased any type of sagging inside her bra. Cindy ran her free hands over her new D-cup breasts as they spilled over her tiny top. As Hannah's eyes roamed down Cindy's body, Cindy's waist trimmed down and her belly tightened up. Her thighs became firm and toned and her ass firmed up perfectly. Hannah smiled and fluttered her wings behind her once more as she gave Cindy's formerly nice body the glamorous and voluptuous status that Hannah loved to see on her mates. Cindy now had, for lack of a better term, the ideal porn star body.

"You can keep that body. It will make it easier for you to get the sexual partners you desire."

Cindy smiled back at Hannah. She had basically forgotten about work and everything going on in the world away from that rooftop with a nude blonde fairy-like goddess that lying before her on the romantic magical bed. In her black bra, her tiny black thong, and her long black stockings and black heels, Cindy stepped forward, and climbed on top of Hannah's figure. She pushed Hannah backwards onto the bed, smiling as she pinned her to the sheets.

"Anything else this body helps with?" Cindy asked, embracing the early afternoon lesbian sex. Before Hannah could answer with her mouth, Cindy placed her lips on Hannah's. She kissed her former college roommate passionately once more, like she had done in her dreams. As she lovingly let her tongue dance in Hannah's mouth, Cindy kept her hands tightly on Hannah's wrists. Hannah sucked deeply on Cindy's tongue as she enjoyed Cindy taking charge of her nude body. Cindy felt magical fingers run down her shoulders and pull the straps of her black bra down around her shoulders, losing the grasp her bra had on her epic breasts.

Cindy let go of Hannah wrists and placed her hands firmly around Hannah's oily breasts. She caressed Hannah's magical enhanced breasts lovingly while her tongue danced in Hannah's mouth. Not satisfied, Cindy quickly pulled the cups of her bra down, unleashing her own breasts and allowing them to rub together with Hannah's. She enjoyed Hannah's body as she moved her body up and down, watching as her own breasts rubbed against Hannah's. Cindy then took her own breasts firmly in her hands. Hannah moaned as Cindy aimed her nipples at Hannah's, rubbing their nipples together and enjoying every moment of it.

With a snap, Cindy felt her bra strap release. As her bra tumbled off her body, she smiled down at Hannah. All Hannah could do was smile coyly back, pretending as if she had nothing to do with it.

"When do I get to learn to do that?" Cindy asked as her lips were mere inches from Hannah's.

"I don't know." Hannah answered back. Hannah suddenly pushed Cindy over, rolling her onto her own back. Hannah rolled over onto her side, and looked down at her friend's wonderful new body.

"But I really want to find out." Hannah continued. She took her hand and fluttered her fingertips over Cindy's panties. Cindy looked down at her black thong, and watched as it slid down her long legs under Hannah's magical command. With her powerful telekinesis, Hannah had revealed Cindy's neat and delectable shaven pussy. As her panties arrived at her ankles, Cindy kicked them off her body with her black heels.

Now with Cindy's body in nothing more than her black stockings and heels, Hannah calmly and sensually climbed on top of Cindy. As she rolled over Cindy, her long sheer black and pink coat covered both their bodies. Inside Hannah's coat, Cindy looked up at as Hannah's nude body was now on top of her. Hannah's wings calmly fluttered behind her as her large breasts hung just above Cindy's. Hannah's new long blonde hair tickled Cindy's face as Hannah smiled down at her. Cindy took her hands and placed them on Hannah's hips. She slowly brought her hands sensually up around Hannah's tight ass, her tiny waist, and around her massive breasts. She squeezed them firmly in her hands, and Hannah moaned at Cindy's touch.

Hannah let her body fall on top of Cindy's, and their two nude bodies rubbed together without the barrier of clothes. Hannah pried Cindy's mouth apart with her own, and kissed her deeply. Cindy caressed Hannah's face and ran her hand through her golden hair as she tasted Hannah's lips. Their flawless breasts pressed against each other as their bodies squirmed over their bare skin.

Hannah left Cindy's lips, and kissed down her neck. Cindy smiled as Hannah's kisses found their way between her epic breasts. Hannah's kisses turned into a long, wet lick as her tongue tickled down Cindy's firm stomach, over her belly button, and stopped right above her wet and longing pussy.

"Don't stop." Cindy moaned as she looked down at Hannah. Hannah looked up at Cindy and smiled back at her as her butterfly wings fluttered behind her like a dog wagging its tail. Cindy placed her hand firmly on the back of Hannah's head, spread her legs wide, and pushed Hannah's mouth between her legs. Cindy's pussy lips spread apart and Hannah couldn't resist tasting the appetizing juices. She plunged her tongue deep inside Cindy, and vigorously lapped at her clit.

"Fuck!" Cindy cried out as her back arched upward from the sensation of Hannah's tongue. Both her hands shot backwards and grabbed onto the head of the magical bed as the pleasure overtook her. Hannah looked up at her pleased friend and found herself aroused by Cindy's squirms. Her wings behind her quivered at the sexy view of Cindy's breasts pushing upward to the blue sky above. Cindy ran her hands down her body and finally found their way back through Hannah's blonde hair.

Hannah focused her attention back on Cindy's wet pussy as she felt Cindy's hands back on her head. She sucked on her pussy, tasting her juices and playing with Cindy's clit with her tongue. Hannah pushed Cindy's legs farther apart with her hands so that she could stick her tongue deeper inside Cindy. When that wasn't enough, Hannah closed her eyes and focused her magical powers on herself. Soon her tongue grew longer and filled up fuller inside Cindy's pussy, climbing deeper inside her and reaching depths that Cindy couldn't imagine.

"Oh fuck! Hannah! What?" Cindy cried, startled by the new sensation she felt.

"Relax." Cindy heard Hannah say calming into her mind as she let her magical tongue please her. "You need to embrace my powers. Our powers."

Hannah continued to fuck Cindy with her magical extra-long tongue. She had no need to place her fingers to fuck Cindy as her tongue was not easily six inches inside Cindy, filling her up and moving around in filthy and sexy motions. Hannah could taste Cindy's magic inside her for the first time, and longed for it to manifest itself like it had done so easily the night before.

As Hannah continued to lovingly eat Cindy's pussy, Cindy looked over at the double-sided dildo that Hannah left on the edge of the bed. She wanted to use it with her fairy-friend. She wanted to taste Hannah's mouth on it before she placed it in her own pussy. She watched as the double-sided dildo suddenly and slowly floated up off bed sheets and into the air. As it rose above Cindy, she followed it with her eyes. It slowly stopped just above Cindy, and levitated there as Hannah looked on.

"That's a good girl." Cindy heard Hannah say as Hannah continued to fuck Cindy with her tongue.

"What?" Cindy said allowed as the dildo floated above.

"I'm not doing that." Cindy heard Hannah say again. "Why don't you get the other end ready for me?"

Cindy looked up at the dildo, and wondered. She longed for it to float down so that she could place it in her own mouth. She watched in amazement as the dildo did just that; floated down towards her.

"Am I?" Cindy asked as she lowered the dildo into her hand with her thoughts.

"Using your magic? Yes." Hannah answered with her mind.

Without hesitation, Cindy plunged the dry end of the double-sided dildo into her mouth, and plunged it deep. She sucked on the toy as Hannah sucked on her clit. Cindy sucked the toy cock hard, pulling in and out of her mouth as Hannah increased the dancing of her tongue. Cindy lowered the penis shaped toy down deeper her throat as Hannah pulled her extra-long tongue from Cindy's pussy. As Hannah slowly climbed up from Cindy's pussy, her magical tongue returned to its normal state, and she straddled Cindy as she watched Cindy prepare their toy.

"Give that here." Hannah said as he held her hand out. The dildo flew from Cindy's mouth and grasp, and into Hannah's awaiting hand. Cindy looked up and watched as Hannah vanished instantly as she took hold of the dildo. Then as suddenly as she vanished, she reappeared, only now she was completely naked. She had also turned around so that her wings were facing Cindy. Still straddling Cindy, Hannah looked down at Cindy's wet pussy and quickly inserted the long double-sided dildo. It eased in easily as Cindy's pussy and the dildo were throughly prepped.

"Hmmmm. Yes!" Cindy moaned as the wet end of the dildo was thrust inside her. Hannah looked back over her shoulder at Cindy while she fucked her slowly with the double-sided dildo. As she watched Cindy's amazing breasts bounce up and down as she fucked her, Hannah slowly eased the other end of the toy inside her own pussy. As Hannah placed the long dildo into her awaiting pussy, her butterfly wings batted in a flurry of excitement. She smiled, and started to bounce up and down on the toy, riding Cindy and pushing the toy back into Cindy's pussy as well.

Hannah rode Cindy, feeling the toy climb into her pussy. She grabbed her magical breasts and squeezed them tightly as her wings batted behind her. Cindy thrust up into Hannah as hard as she could as Hannah pushed back down into her. The extra long double-sided dildo moved in and out of the magical girls, pleasing them simultaneously. Hannah ran her own hands up and down her magical body, feeling her curves and the sweat that was beginning for form on her nude form. Cindy looked up at Hannah's back and watched her wings flap. She could see that the wings were indeed a part of Hannah and not simply some costume or accessory.

As Cindy pushed up into her fairy friend, Hannah fell forward onto her hands. As she landed she clung firmly to the bed sheets as she pushed back against Cindy. Her wings fluttered furiously as sweat began to appear on her forehead from the extravagant sex. As Hannah's breasts bounced below her, she longed for more. She longed for the dildo to be deeper inside both of them, and she had an idea.

"Hold still." Hannah cried out as she gripped the sheets of the bed firmly in her hands.

"What?" Cindy yelled back, sweat pouring down her elegant face.

Then everything went black. There was nothing. Cindy couldn't feel, see, or do anything. She was nowhere.

Cindy was suddenly on all fours on the bed, back on the rooftop. She felt something pressing hard against her ass as the double-sided dildo was still deep inside her pussy. She looked over her shoulder and saw Hannah's lovely wings sticking out of her back as Hannah and Cindy were now fucking each other from behind. Ass to ass, Hannah and Cindy slammed against each other, filling each other's pussies with the toy.

Cindy quickly realized that Hannah could not only teleport herself wherever she wanted, but others as well. This would explain the sudden interruptions in her dreams. One minute she was naked and eating out Hannah's tasty pussy on a rooftop in the city and then the next she was waking up in her bed fully clothed.

Hannah's magic continued to impress Cindy.

Ass to ass, the two girls fucked each other with the dildo between the. It was almost like a race to see who could make the other cum first. Cindy grabbed onto the bed firmly as Hannah pushed back against her. Hannah was trying hard to keep her magic under control, but soon the pillows that decorated the bed lost their weight and started slowly floating into the air. Cindy felt Hannah's magic radiate from her body like she had done so many times in her dreams. With her mouth wide open, Cindy harder and harder against Hannah's ass, forcing the dildo deeper in both girls.

On that rooftop, in their own magical bed, the two girls pounded each other with their toy. Hannah reached down and began to play with her own clit, massaging herself as Cindy pushed against her. Cindy suddenly felt fingers on her own clit, and looked back to see nothing touching her. Hannah's magic was radiating off of her own body and giving Cindy the same sensation that Hannah was giving herself. As her wings batted, Hannah screamed in pleasure out over the rooftop.

"Fuck! Yes!" Hannah cried. It was too much, Cindy watched as the silk curtains around her seemed to violently tear. As they ripped apart, the bedding that held them up even fell to the ground. The very bed that Hannah had created for them was falling apart as Hannah got closer and closer to her magical orgasm. As the bed slowly collapsed piece by piece, Cindy could still feel Hannah's fingers furiously massaging her clit despite the fact that Hannah's fingers were only massaging her own.

It was too much, even for Cindy.

"I'm cumming!" Cindy cried out as Hannah fucked her harder and harder.

"Yeah!? Me too! Do it!" Hannah yelled back as Cindy fucked her even more.

Cindy finally screamed in pleasure and shuddered as her body was overtaken. She came hard, and collapsed onto the bed. As she came, she felt powerful heat behind her where Hannah had fucked her from. She couldn't turn and see what the orgasm had done to her fairy friend, as she was to overcome with intense joy. Everything went fuzzy as a smiled appeared on her face. The whole building around her went out of focus, and finally everything went white.

-----

Cindy lie on her back, looking up at the top of the sheer fabric that made up the ceiling above Hannah's magic bed. Sweaty, exhausted, and completely naked as her breasts moved up and down as she took in the air around her. As Cindy looked upward she realized that the bed had been repaired. She slowly propped herself up, still a bit woozy and lost in bliss. There at the edge of the bed and equally naked was Hannah. Her eyes were closed and her hand was extended towards Cindy as her wings slowly fluttered behind her still.

"Ah. There we go." Hannah said as she saw Cindy rise, now conscious.

"Did you enjoy that? Your first magical orgasm?"

"What happened?"

"You'll definitely have to work on your magic. You almost broke our bed." Hannah said, ignoring Cindy's question. Hannah rolled her nude body back onto the bed, and looked up at Cindy. She ran her fingers down the center of her chest, softly caressing her bare skin.

"So what are you going to do the rest of the day?" Hannah asked.

"Well, I need to get back to work still." Cindy answered as she pushed her nude figure towards the edge of the bed.

"But I thought you said you were going to give it all up?"

"Well, I need to pay rent still. I need to eat. I mean, I can't just create money like you probably can."

"Actually, money is one thing I can't 'just create'." Hannah admitted. Cindy stood before Hannah now, and slowly pulled her panties back up over her exposed pussy.

"Here." Hannah said, and she held her palm towards Cindy. In a flash, Cindy's clothes were back on her body. As the magical glitter and sparks disappeared, Cindy looked down at her figure, now completely clothed with her office attire. She was still mesmerized at how easy it was for Hannah to do such amazing things. Cindy's clothes felt tighter though, due to Hannah allowing Cindy to keep her magically enhanced body. Hannah sat naked on her bed, with her butterfly wings tucked behind her. She just looked up at Cindy as Cindy prepared to go back to work.

"I tell you what, you do something for me and I'll do something for you." Hannah suggested.

"What do you want me do to? We just fucked." Cindy pointed out.

"Your boss, Mr. Howard, his daughter Stephanie is visiting downstairs from college."

"How do you know?" Cindy asked stupidly. Hannah didn't answer her question. She just pointed at the bed next to her and a suitcase simply appeared. It instantly opened, and there were piles and piles of hundred dollar bills inside. One of the piles floated up out of the suitcase, and into Hannah's hand. She flipped through the bills as she continued to talk.

"If you go downstairs and make her cum for me, I'll pay you two hundred and fifty-thousand dollars. That should be enough for you to quit your job and devote it to learning your magical potential." Hannah concluded.

"You want me to what?!" Cindy exclaimed. "I can't just do down there and fuck my boss's daughter!"

Suddenly, the entire bed that Hannah was calmly sitting on with her suitcase full of money lifted up off of the rooftop. Cindy stepped back as the bed softly moved into the air with the nude fairy-girl Hannah lounging in it.

"Trust me, if you find her and tell her I sent you, you shouldn't have a problem. Your boss has a meeting soon, so you'll have a good chance of getting her alone." Hannah called back down to her, and then the magical bed started to fly away from the rooftop with Hannah on it. All Cindy could do was watch in amazement as her magical lover flew away over the city lounging on her flying bed. Cindy loved the sex, but was still struggling with the idea that her twenty-five year old blonde friend was a magical sex goddess. Not only that, but she herself might be the same magical being.

Now she had to prove that she was ready to devote her life to magic and sex. She had to find her boss's nineteen year old daughter and fuck her.

-----

Cindy found herself staring down the hallway towards her boss's elaborate office. She was looking directly at Stephanie who was talking to her father. He gave her a light kiss on the cheek, and then headed away from his office with some of his fellow employees. As Cindy's boss walked away, Cindy looked at her target.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers