Magic Girls 02: Day Dreaming (Illustrated)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers

Stephanie was dressed for the office as well. This appealing voluptuous brunette stood at the end of the hall in her black skirt and plaid top tightly buttoned up over her Double-D breasts. Her long dark hair swayed as she turned back towards her father's lavish office. Cindy watched as Stephanie opened the double doors, stepped inside, and closed the doors behind her.

As the doors closed, Cindy accepted her task. She slowly stepped down the hall, and made her way to her boss's office. As she took hold of the door knob, she took a deep breath and prepared to attempt to seduce her boss's daughter. Cindy was scared because as much as she loved sex with Hannah, she wasn't a lesbian, and as far as Cindy knew, neither was Stephanie.

Stephanie turned her head as Cindy entered the large expansive office. She was bored as her father was off at some meeting. She was confused as this gorgeous woman in a tight shit and skirt entered her father's office. Stephanie didn't know what to say as she looked upon this unexpected guest.

"Can I help you?" Stephanie asked. Cindy closed the doors behind her. "My dad's in some meeting if you're here to see him."

Cindy just stood there nervous as she looked upon Stephanie's sultry body. Stephanie leaned back against her father's desk as Cindy stepped forward. Neither girl knew what to do, until Cindy remembered.

"Um ... Hannah sent me." Cindy said, slightly nervous.

"What?" Stephanie answered, very confused and shocked.

"Hannah sent me here." Cindy repeated. Cindy realized that this was a mistake. She realized that Hannah was playing a trick on her yet again. Stephanie pushed her figure off of the desk, and stepped towards Cindy. She walked slowly towards her, and Cindy realized her job was going to be over wether she was getting Hannah's money or not.

That was until Stephanie leapt at Cindy and planted her lips against Cindy's. She wrapped her arms around Cindy and passionately kissed Cindy on the lips. Unsure what to do, Cindy put her arms around Stephanie as well as she was forced to taste Stephanie's heated kisses.

"I had no idea how creative this service was." Stephanie suddenly said as she pulled away from Cindy's mouth. "I like it."

Stephanie quickly stepped away from Cindy, and slowly placed her hands on her top. Cindy's jaw dropped as Stephanie started to unbutton her plaid top before her. As Stephanie popped the buttons on her top off, she revealed her sheer black bra that hardly contained her giant full breasts. Stephanie's huge breasts and tasty nipples were clearly visible under the bra. Cindy smiled at the tiny black bows that adorned her sexy bra as Stephanie pulled her shirt off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor of her father's office. With her boss's daughter suddenly stripping for her, with Stephanie sliding her black skirt down to her ankles, with this black-haired babe's astounding cleavage pouring over her breasts, Cindy wondered what Hannah had gotten her into.

In nothing more than her black bra and panties and a long pair of sexy black stockings, the busty Stephanie walked across her father's office towards a large yellow couch. She kept her eyes locked on Cindy, smiling as she stepped. As she arrived to the couch, Stephanie slid her hands over the leather couch. She kept her own eyes locked onto Cindy's eyes as she calmly rested her body down on the couch. Stephanie made sure that Cindy was also watching her closely as she provocatively tossed her legs onto the end of the couch.

"So?" Stephanie asked. "I can see you are undoubtably gorgeous. Well worth the amount I paid. I wanna see more."

As this rich, voluptuous and most likely spoiled college girl lie on her father's couch in her bra and panties, Cindy quickly put the pieces together. Stephanie was most likely a closet lesbian, and had paid Hannah at some point for sexual favors. Now Cindy was that prostitute and apparently working for Hannah. As degrading as that felt, Cindy knew that Hannah didn't play by the rules of the rest of the world, and if Cindy was to become as magical as Hannah, those rules soon wouldn't apply to her either.

"Of course." Cindy finally answered, and she let her entire body and posture quickly change from timid and nervous to seductive and lustful. Cindy wasted little time as she grabbed hold of her shirt and ripped it wide open with a powerful tear. Her new large breasts in her tiny black bra bounced out before Stephanie, and all she could do was squirm on the couch as she saw Cindy's bare skin.

Cindy ran her hands up and down her breasts as she swayed her hips slowly, almost dancing for this sexy stranger. She pulled at her bra straps and snapped them as she teased her audience. Cindy slowly spun her body around as she let her shirt drop behind her onto the floor. As she continued to sway back and forth, Cindy leaned forward and touched the ground in front of her, allowing Stephanie to look up her long legs and barely catch the very bottom of her Hannah-Perfected ass.

It was obvious that Stephanie was getting more and more eager for Cindy's perfect new body as her hand had found its way between her legs and under her black panties. Cindy looked back at Stephanie and smiled as she slowly ran her hands up her ankles. With her body bent over, Cindy ran her hands all the way up her calves and thighs, not stopping as she reached her ass. Cindy lifted her skirt up with her hands, showing Stephanie her tiny black thong, as well as how perfect her ass really was.

Then with another tear, Cindy ripped her skirt clean off her body. She tossed the destroyed skirt aside, and spun back around in her black heels. Cindy ran her hands up her chest once more, pressing her large breasts together in her tiny black bra. She then ran her hands up over her face and into her long brown hair as she shook her bare hips to a song in her head.

Having presented her body to Stephanie, Cindy watched as Stephanie sat up on the couch in preparation of revealing something of her own. Stephanie slowly pulled one of her bra straps off and let it fall down her shoulder. The weight of her Double-Ds pulled at her bra as Stephanie let her breast fall out. She quickly rose her hands above her head and arched her back, pushing her breasts toward Cindy. The sheer size of her breasts snapped the back strap of her bra and her bra was launched onto the ground like a broken rubber band.

With her arms above her head, Cindy's jaw dropped as Stephanie's fully nude top come into sight. Now Stephanie was no magic girl like Hannah, but that didn't stop her from having a perfectly large set of epic breasts.

"I'm so excited that Hannah chose to do this here." Stephanie stated as her large breasts bounced with her steps. Stephanie placed her lips in front of Cindy's, but stopped a mere inch before she kissed her.

"I've always wanted to fuck on a desk." Stephanie told her paid lover, and just before their lips could touch, Stephanie shoved Cindy forcefully against her dad's large desk. Stephanie had always liked playing with girls, but after having started using Hannah's sexual services of perfect females, she found herself not only wanting sex with girls, but needing it.

Cindy caught herself by placing her hands against the edge of the desk. Stephanie quickly ran her hands up along Cindy's back, feeling her toned perfect form. Cindy closed her eyes and took in the touches of her young lover as she felt her bra strap snap. Stephanie unleashed Cindy's epic breasts, and quickly latched onto them from behind, feeling their perfect shape.

"Wow. Their so firm and real too. Hannah does find some great girls." Stephanie whispered into Cindy's ear, following her words with a soft lick. Cindy smiled as Stephanie caressed her breasts from behind. She enjoyed knowing Hannah's magical secret and was beginning to see why Hannah kept her powers hidden from the rest of the world.

Stephanie ran her hands down Cindy's firm waist, around her inner thighs, and then back around her perfectly shaped butt. With her own bare breasts against Cindy's back, she pushed Cindy forward against the desk and forced her to lean forward. Stephanie didn't cease, and pushed Cindy upward onto the desk. Having no alternative, Cindy climbed on top of the large wooden desk in nothing more than her black thong, stockings and heels.

Cindy turned back and watched as Stephanie followed, climbing onto her father's desk as well. With Cindy on all fours now, Stephanie kissed up Cindy's thigh as her hands latched onto Cindy's thong. With her phenomenal breasts hanging below her, Cindy looked back and watched as Stephanie slowly tugged Cindy's thong down over her sculpted ass, and around her knees. Cindy closed her eyes and smiled as Stephanie clinched onto her round ass cheeks with both hands now having it free from all clothing.

Yet before Cindy could lift her legs to allow Stephanie to remove her thong completely, Stephanie dove between Cindy's legs and firmly placed her mouth on Cindy's pussy.

"Oh yes!" Cindy cried as Stephanie tasted her pussy for the first time. Her tongue climbed inside Cindy's pussy and vigorously played with her clit. Stephanie lovingly ate Cindy's pussy from behind while the two lovely naked ladies lie on Stephanie's father work desk. Cindy pushed back against Stephanie's face as it was buried between her legs, furiously sucking on her clit.

Stephanie was not much of a romantic lover as she seemed to like sucking on Cindy's pussy more than Cindy liked having Stephanie do so. That wasn't to say that Cindy didn't enjoy her pussy being licked either. Besides, Cindy knew that this must be what Stephanie had paid so handsomely for, to lick her tasty pussy. Cindy cringed and gripped what she could of the desk as Stephanie's tongue climbed inside her. She reached out and knocked files and folders off of the desk.

Stephanie smiled as she kept her tongue inside Cindy. She longed for Cindy to cum inside her mouth. She wanted to taste what she paid for. She quickly slid one of her fingers inside Cindy, and Cindy's hands gave out beneath her. She couldn't take the sudden thrust of Stephanie's fingers inside her as her breasts caught her fall onto the top of the desk.

"Yeah, baby! Cum for me!" Stephanie cried out as she fucked Cindy's pussy from behind with her fingers. Cindy picked herself up and clung to the desk as her large breasts bounced below her with every thrust of Stephanie's fingers. Stephanie was eager to get Cindy to cum. She wanted to give Cindy pleasure, and that seemed to be what she paid for: giving pleasure.

"Yes. Right there! Yes!" Cindy cried, not caring who outside the office might hear. Stephanie kept her speed and her focus on Cindy's pussy, fucking her harder and harder as Cindy's whole body cringed. She felt something flowing through her veins, something more than just the rushing of blood in her body.

It was her magical powers.

With her head over the edge of the desk, she watched in amazement and fear as the folders she had knocked off of the desk started to float up towards her. Stephanie couldn't see Cindy's display of telekinesis as she fucked her from behind. Cindy was losing control, but had to keep Stephanie from seeing her magical powers. She thought of the folders and files that were rising closer to her simply falling to the ground.

Cindy reached down and pushed them from her with her hands. As if they were under water, they softly floated away from her, but then floated right back towards her. Cindy knew she had to keep her senses and her thoughts together. She couldn't let her mind wander.

Stephanie had no idea what magical things were happening at the opposite edge of the desk. She had three fingers in her new play-thing, and was fucking her throughly. Stephanie then pulled her fingers from Cindy's pussy, and clamped her mouth back on her. She flicked her tongue violently at Cindy's pussy, and snuck a finger inside Cindy as well underneath her chin.

"Oh fuck!" Cindy cried, and her whole body jerked as she came into Stephanie's awaiting mouth. Cindy watched as the folders that were floating below her fell to the ground in a thud, they fell. In a much larger thud, Cindy fell onto the desk. Her knees gave out behind her and she lie on her stomach on the desk. Cindy's magic was alleviated.

Stephanie continued to suck on Cindy's pussy as she came into her mouth. She propped Cindy's body upward as she tasted her juices that poured from her bliss. Stephanie was in heaven as she tasted this beautiful brunette's cum. She latched onto Cindy's wet pussy and continued to please her as she lie on the large desk.

Unfortunately Cindy wasn't thinking about the voluptuous naked girl who was sucking up her cum. She could feel her whole body tingling with an electrical feeling. She was worried that she could explode into white dust or fall right through the desk or disappear entirely as she had witnessed so many times with Hannah's orgasms. She was focusing on just lying there, and nothing else.

With her mouth and tongue full of Cindy's cum, Stephanie rolled off of Cindy and slowly walked away from the desk. Cindy, still on her stomach, watched Stephanie's body in her black panties, heels and long black stockings as she walked away.

Stephanie looked back over her shoulder, smiled, and then leaned over to present her round ass to Cindy. She snuck her fingertips underneath her black panties, and then slowly slid them over her ass. Her lovely bare ass came into sight as Stephanie continued to pull her panties down her long legs. She dropped her panties to her ankles, and then with a kick she flung them towards the wall. Stephanie refused to turn around as she looked back at Cindy. She giggled and motioned with her fingers for Cindy to join her.

Even without her gesture, Cindy needed little coaxing to get her to climb down off of the desk, strut her nude body across the carpet, and wrap her arms around Stephanie's naked figure. Cindy groped Stephanie from behind, exploring her ravishing curves. Stephanie moan as Cindy passionately ran her hands over her hips, her inner thighs, her waist, and finally her giant shapely breasts.

With her mouth open, Stephanie spun around, and quickly planted her lips on Cindy's own. Stephanie pushed her whole body firmly against her lover's, furiously taking Cindy's tongue into her own mouth and rubbing her breasts against Cindy. She took hold of Cindy's sculpted ass and pulled Cindy harder against her.

As Stephanie ferociously kissed down Cindy's neck, Cindy smiled and looked blankly outward of the window's of her boss office. As she stared at the city-scape before her, her heart jumped as she saw something she didn't expect, but should have.

Outside the large window of her bosses office on the twenty-fifth floor, Cindy saw Hannah calmly levitating outside in a tiny colorfully striped string bikini. Hannah calmly floated herself up and down as she had been enjoying the show. She watched as these two nude girls stood in the middle of the executive office passionately kissing and caressing each others' curvaceous bodies. In only stockings and heels, these two brunettes were intertwined, touching and groping what they could of each other, lost in lesbian lust.

As Stephanie continued to play with Cindy, unaware they had an audience, Cindy kept her eyes locked on Hannah. She could see that Hannah's body was covered in suntan oil as her large breasts glistened in the sunlight. They were pushed tightly together by the tiny bikini giving her amazing and very provocative cleavage. Hannah had yet again altered her hairstyle, making it shorter and allowing it to blow softly in the breeze of the outside air.

As Stephanie continued to nuzzle herself against Cindy and press her bare breasts against Cindy's own, Hannah pressed her finger against her lips, instructing Cindy to be quiet. She then softly floated through the glass of the office, passing her bikini-bod through the very solid window itself. As she slipped through the glass of the office, she gently landed her bare feet on the office floor, and stood in her tiny striped bikini before Cindy and her lover.

Cindy returned her focus to Stephanie as Stephanie rose up to kiss her on the lips once more. Cindy let the young busty brunette play with her tongue as Hannah started to walk around the room. Hannah never made her adventures easy, and loved to tease the non-magic world with her magnificent powers. Cindy turned Stephanie's body as they kissed, making sure that Stephanie's back was always to Hannah as Hannah walked around them through the office.

Hannah rose her arms above her sides, and lifted up off the ground instantly. She floated up into the air, and then landed back on top of the large desk, not making a single sound as Cindy spun Stephanie around to keep Stephanie from seeing Hannah. As Hannah slowly rested her body on the desk, allowing her cleavage to hang out from her top, Cindy crabbed Stephanie from behind, and caressed her large breasts and nibbled on her ear while Hannah watched.

As Cindy ran her hands all over Stephanie's breasts, she turned back to Hannah with a concerned look.

"What are you doing?" Cindy mouthed silently, worried that Stephanie might see her.

"Watching." Cindy heard Hannah say, despite the fact her mouth didn't move. "Get keep quiet and make sure no one sees me."

As Cindy turned away from Hannah, Stephanie looked back over her shoulder and deep into Cindy's eyes. She pushed Cindy's hands off her own breasts, and spun around. Cindy tried to keep Stephanie's eyes on her own as they looked longingly at each other.

"God, I need your pussy." Stephanie exclaimed.

Before Cindy could even say yes, Stephanie dove down to her knees and climbed under Cindy's legs. Instantly, Stephanie's mouth was on Cindy's clit once more. Cindy did what she could to keep her balance, but had nothing to hold onto as her body was over come with pleasure.

Cindy looked to Hannah, who simply lounged on the large desk in her tiny bikini. She still remained as quiet as possible as Stephanie had no idea they had a blonde and sexy guest. She leaned forward onto her hands and watched as Cindy was orally pleased by this busty brunette.

Stephanie grabbed tightly around Cindy's legs, helping her keep her stance a she lie under her. She generously lapped her tongue at Cindy's soaking wet pussy which was still dripping with her cum. Cindy grabbed hold of Stephanie's outstretched hand as the glorious sensation ran up her nude body, causing her to loose balance even more. With her free hand, she grabbed firmly onto the back of Stephanie's head, pushing her face deeper between her legs.

There was no end to Stephanie's need for pussy, and the taste of Cindy's perfect pussy only increased Stephanie's desire. It was like a drug; a magical satisfying flavor that was as pleasing to the taste as it was to the touch. Stephanie pulled at Cindy's clit with her mouth, sucking and playing with Cindy furiously.

tmgsaga
tmgsaga
161 Followers