Magic Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VANovice
VANovice
12 Followers

"Yes, sir."

"Okay now – go on, get cleaned up and get out of here...and thank you."

She was gone within five minutes. Her colleagues inquired as to her whereabouts for the last 45 minutes, but were satisfied when she said that she had to run an errand and forgot to tell them that she'd be stepping out for a while.

Monday afternoon, 2:30 p.m.

Will was still in a daze over the previous night's events. He didn't know where to begin. The Internet might be of some help, but it would take a while to get anywhere considering he'd be typing with only one hand.

He surfed to his favorite search engine and typed in "trance" and "sex" as the search terms. Too many hits resulted and none of them appeared to be what he was looking for.

Will racked his brain. What happened right before she went under, he thought.

"Let's try this," he said to himself, keying in "wrist" and "trance."

"Bingo!"

The third hit referred him to a website about involuntary hypnotic syndrome, an extremely rare condition appearing only in males in which a woman who touches his hand will become powerless, docile, and very open to suggestion.

Will could scarcely believe his good fortune. Somehow, by getting in that accident, he had tapped into some hypnotic gold mine. He felt the possibilities were virtually limitless, but wondered if his "powers" would remain after his wrist had healed.

Only time would tell.

TO BE CONTINUED...

VANovice
VANovice
12 Followers
12