Magic is as Magic Does

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I've been found out already," Liedt tried to joke, though the hairs on the back of his neck prickled nervously. "Why am I dressed like this, right?"

"Well, yeah," Hannah said, giving an anxious little giggle. "I don't mean to be rude and there are sometimes other lads in here dressed in...other attire - there was this guy the other day with tight pants...well, excuse the observation but I don't know how he was able to walk in those, let alone go home with the leopard he ended up in the arms of. I'm sorry, that's not the point, I'm rambling!"

"It's okay, really," he shrugged, slouching back and acting as if he wished to disappear altogether. "I just...well I had this 'gift' in the mail today and I had the idea to dress like this. I don't really know what came over me, but it's my first time dressing in this way. Is that weird?"

"No, not really weird," Hannah said, taking a deep gulp of her pint, steadying herself. "I tried to say in my babbling that there are a few others that come here to crossdress - people are pretty chilled and relaxed about that sort of thing."

"And...what do you think about it?" Liedt asked cautiously, gripping his drink glass tightly between two paws, the drops of condensation dampening his palms. He wished he could lift his cooled paws to his forehead and neck to ward off the heated blush beneath the fur, but he did not think that would be appropriate. Hannah's gaze dropped from his and she traced a circle on the table top.

"Well, I clearly don't know how to ask about it, I was only kind of curious. That dozy mare earlier though, thinking you were a girl!" Hannah giggled, the atmosphere noticeably lightening with her tinkling laugh. "I mean, with the horns...I know ungulates - particularly African ungulates - are rare around here, but you would think more would recognise with your species."

Shocked, Liedt could only sit there stunned for several long seconds and the giraffe covered her muzzle with a slender paw, concealing a laugh though her eyes twinkled gleefully. He could not believe that she was both comfortable with cross dressing, now that he understood that it was something that he would certainly like to do in future, and was more knowledgeable about the various species of furry. He hated to admit it, but the majority were obscenely close-minded to more unusual furs and he found it encouraging to have met such a friendly lady who had originated from the same continent of the world as he.

"You know that only male okapis have horns?" Liedt stammered, astounded and latching on to the most surprising information. "And you were watching?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind," she added hastily. "I was getting a bit tired of mingling and was sitting on my own over here. I'm not a bad lip reader and I caught some of what she said to you."

"No, not at all," Liedt chuckled. "That's an interesting fact to know, that you can read lips, if I ever wish to say something private from a distance. That is, if you are interested in getting to know me better after all...this."

He gestured at himself and slid his gaze away, pretending to be suddenly interested in a cheer that had been raised in another corner of the bar, some celebration that he could not decipher from a distance. To his surprise and pleasure, however, Hannah reached across the table and took one of his paws, rubbing her thumb over the back of it and blushing faintly as she tried to meet his gaze with her gentle eyes. The okapi swallowed hard and squeezed her paw lightly, searching his suddenly blank mind for something, anything, to say. Why did he feel so warm? Was it the volume of people in the bar? Maybe the clothes?

"So, um..." Liedt started, though it was somehow difficult to speak coherently with the warmth of Hannah's paw in his. "What kind of...music do you like?"

"Yes, I am very interested in getting to know you better," the giraffe murmured shyly in answer to his original statement, her palms damp with nervous moisture. "And to answer your question, hon, I might disappoint you. I am quite a music collector but I tend to stay away from those 'pop' tracks, though there is a good one from time to time. They don't exactly cut it, for me."

"Really? I'm not a fan of the chart stuff either," the okapi said, latching on to this information, although he could not keep a wide smile off his muzzle at her other words. "I'd love to hear some of your collection - I'm always looking for something new and a bit different from the norm."

"Well, you are more than welcome to come back to mine, if you like," Hannah suggested, not above adding a suggestive wink to the offer. "It would be quieter and easier to talk, at least. Besides listening to those CDs, I can think of a few other things to show you, while we're at it."

The okapi sat back and surveyed Hannah while he considered his answer. He hardly knew her but...what harm could it do? He smiled to himself as he realised that he had thought the same thing earlier, before trying on the brassiere and taking things from there. Hannah was a lovely, intelligent, friendly, charismatic lady and he would thoroughly enjoy getting to know her better. Perhaps he would get to know her better in more ways than one, he pondered with a warm glow at the notion. Smiling happily, he flashed a bright grin at her, which would have been answer enough, but he was swift to add:

"I'd love to."

*

The taxi ride to Hannah's flat had been swifter than expected. As they had ascended the stairs - she said that the lift was out of order and likely always would be - a nosy neighbour had poked an inquisitive nose out of their flat, looking Liedt up and down with surprise and a flicker of distaste. Hannah, on the other hand, was quick to react, glaring and snapping at the petite mouse lady, who retreated with much mumbling under her breath at the 'way furs were today'. Far from being offended - how could he be with such support? - Liedt stuttered out a shaky thank you to the giraffe for her defence of him.

"No need, hon, she's always like that," Hannah brushed off the remark. "If it doesn't bother or harm anyone else, what's the harm in doing it? Besides," she added with a small smirk, "it's a sexy look for you."

"Well, thank you," Liedt replied, not really knowing what else he could say in answer to that.

Hannah's flat was, admittedly, a disaster. It was not dirty, but was very messy with the bins filled to the brim with paper, books scattered about the room, blankets tossed on the back of the sofa and clothes dropped seemingly without a care at random, perhaps on the way to the washing machine, which had a dry load waiting to be serviced within. Paperwork covered the kitchen table, a circular coffee stain showing where she had placed her mug upon a newspaper, presumably earlier that day. The giraffe laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck.

"If I had expected company, I would have cleaned up earlier," she muttered, embarrassed and trying to gather up some papers, though they spilled out of her paws. "I've been working so much lately, I never seem to find the time. I could have done it this evening, but I really wanted to go out and forget about everything for a while. You know the feeling?"

"All too well," Liedt chuckled under his breath. "Where do you work?"

"I'm working full-time as a receptionist in Daily newspaper," she said absently, clearing space on the sofa for them to sit. "It will get me into the actual journalism sector once I finish my night classes, which are what have been occupying me mostly. Please, have a seat. Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, thanks," he said, taking the offered seat. "So you're studying English or Journalism then?"

"That's right," she smiled. "Joint Honours but on the night classes."

She had been standing until this point, a little awkwardness in the way she held her arm, her body angled slightly away from him. The okapi smiled and patted the space beside him a few times, encouraging her to sit.

"I don't bite, promise," he winked.

She giggled at that and some of the tension left her body, though she did not lower herself into the seat like Liedt had expected her to. Instead, she shifted her weight from hoof to hoof, her body arching forward and back as if she was psyching herself up to jump from a great height. Curious and a little worried, Liedt was about to ask if something was wrong, when she abruptly rushed into motion, sitting so close beside him that her thigh pressed against his. This was not the greatest surprise of the moment yet, however, as Hannah wasted no time, now that she had worked up the courage, in snuggling up to him, her muzzle resting at the crook of the okapi's neck. Liedt's eyes widened but his paws found their way to her back regardless, slipping them close around her waist and murring contentedly. It did not look like they would be listening to CDs that night after all, if matters continued to progress as they were. With such a sweet, caring fur in his arms, Liedt could not honestly say that he minded in the slightest.

"I have a confession," Hannah whispered, her lips against the okapi's neck.

"Mm?"

"I didn't know you were a guy until you sat down at the table, but I wanted you, wanted to know you, before that," she murmured softly.

Letting this information sink in, she looked anxiously up at him, her eyes wide, and she bit down on her lower lip. Liedt shook his head, wondering what this meant for a few, long seconds before it clicked and he gave a surprised but not unpleasant shiver.

"You're bi, right? That's what you mean?" He asked tentatively, desperately hoping that he had got the right information; she nodded and ducked her muzzle, which encouraged him to continue. "I don't mind at all. But...how did you know that I was a guy, if you mistook me for a lady at first?"

"The way you sat down at my table," she said, her voice muffled against his chest. "And you really don't mind? Most guys do a runner when I tell that," she admitted quietly.

"Hey, if you don't mind me dressing like this, I sure don't mind anything like that," the okapi reassured her quickly, his paws stroking up and down her back in gentle, soothing strokes.

They sat there quietly for a few minutes, both digesting the exchange of information. After a short while, Hannah pressed closer to Liedt, her arm resting across his stomach and she nosed up to his cheek, dropping a shy kiss there. The okapi's breath caught in his throat and he turned his head slowly so that their lips met, sharing a gentle, tentative kiss. She ran her paw up his body to stroke his cheek tenderly as they kissed, the embrace deepening more swiftly than either of them could have expected, both letting their paws roam as they pleased. But the hindrance of clothing soon irritated them both and the parted, breathing a little more heavily than normal.

"Come with me," Hannah breathed, rising fluidly and offering her paw, which Liedt gladly took.

Leading him to her bedroom, which was a great deal tidier than the living areas, Hannah smiled and lay back on the bed, pulling on the okapi's arm in a wordless wish for him to do the same. Lying beside Hannah, Liedt kissed her warmly again, his paw running down the curve of her back to her soft rump; she squeaked and laughed softly when he gave it a gentle squeeze, her tail flicking back and forth happily.

"Hey, Hannah," Liedt whispered, an wicked grin appearing on his muzzle as he nuzzled down her neck, tugging playfully at the top of her shirt with his teeth. "Bet this is the first time, with a male, that you've both had to remove skirts."

"Oh shush," she giggled, slapping his side teasingly and lightly with the back of her paw, all in jest. "How about we get out of them now, hm?"

Obligingly, Liedt sat up on the bed, tugging the dress up a fraction higher so that the hem rested over his hips, pushed up there by Hannah's enthusiastic paws. He turned and she quickly got the zipper for him, allowing Liedt to slip it off his arms and smoothly remove the dress down his body, lifting it carefully over his hooves and resting the garment over the end of the bed. When he looked back, he blushed deeply to see the giraffe's eyes filled with lust and Hannah reaching out for him.

"Oh my..." Hannah murmured, sitting up to nuzzle down Liedt's chest, her paws toying with the waistband of the lacy panties as he blushed. "These are lovely...but what do they look like...off?"

"You will soon see," Liedt replied with a wink, lifting his hips to let her slide them off and free the bulge, which had been so obvious before. Eager to help, or see him fully, Hannah unhooked the bra the okapi was wearing at the back, putting it to one side when he pulled the straps down over his arms, muzzle dipping a little self-consciously. Smiling, Hannah shifted closer and touched her lips to his, her paw trailing down his chest and stomach to stroke his rising shaft, hard against her small paw.

The okapi groaned and flicked his tail self-consciously, sliding his paws under Hannah's shirt to stroke her belly lightly, a wordless question visible in his eyes, even in the shadowed room. The giraffe smiled and put a finger to her lips in a 'shush' motion and he settled back as she wriggled to get comfortable, moving to remove her clothes also. As Hannah pulled her top up over her head, Liedt gently assisted her out of the skirt she was wearing, pulling the elastic waistband down over her thighs, knees, calves and then, finally, her dainty hooves. He looked up and gave an appreciative gasp as her curvaceous figure was revealed, breasts barely contained by the midnight blue bra she was wearing and a pleasantly obvious damp spot on the matching underwear covering her spotted crotch.

"Eager?" Liedt murmured quietly, laying her back on the bed and lowering his muzzle boldly to lap over the patch of moisture seeping through her panties. Shivering, the only answer Hannah could give him was a soft moan, her muzzle turning to one side, flushed with arousal. As excited as she was to continue, the okapi wasted no time in removing her undergarments and tossing them to the side, his light coloured shaft rubbing conspicuously against her delicious body.

The giraffe blinked and gave a small chuckle at how quickly Liedt managed to remove her underwear, leaving her nude on the bed with his muzzle between her thighs. Moaning, she rested her paws on his head, gently encouraging him as his flexible tongue swept over her clit and delved inside her, her sweet juices dripping on to his lips and chin. The okapi's cheek pressed against her thigh as he licked up the side of her mound, teasing the fleshy lips with the tip of his tongue to a chorus of pleasurable whimpers.

"Please," Hannah begged, semi-incoherent with pleasure. "Lay back, please - I want to make you feel good too."

He would be a fool to not oblige that offer and smiled to Hannah as he laid back, his head resting upon the pillows as he waited to see what she had in mind. She winked flirtatiously, though her breathing was more rapid than normal, and straddled his midriff, her rump facing towards Liedt's muzzle. Carefully, she shifted back so that her nose hovered above his stiff length and she lowered her muzzle to lick up the length, curling her long, agile tongue around the base.

Though her actions were somewhat distracting to say the least, Liedt groaned and lifted his head to press his lips to the wetness between her legs again, placing one paw on her rear and slipping two fingers from the other into her passage. Inhaling sharply, Hannah arched back against him and dove down hungrily upon his member, licking and sucking with greater and greater enthusiasm as he fingered her and her juices started to trickle down her thighs. Bucking his hips lightly so that he pushed deeper into her muzzle, Liedt gave a shuddering moan as she cradling his balls in the paw that she was not using to support herself, giving them a very gentle, sensuous massage with her fingertips. Closing his eyes, the okapi pressed his nose against her folds, pumping his fingers more quickly within her as Hannah's excitement swelled, adding a third to her warm depths. Thrusting her hips back against his paw, the giraffe showed her appreciation openly, bobbing her muzzle along his shaft and taking care to circle her tongue around the tip every time she drew back, eager to feel it inside her.

She surprised him by pulling away from his muzzle and paw, moving down his body with one paw stroking his hard shaft still. When her hips resided above his crotch, Liedt realised what she was planning and raised the paw that he had been fingering her with, resting it on her hip to stop her movements, the dampness of her juices cooling upon her short coat.

"Turn around?" Liedt requested hopefully, his eyes meeting hers as she glanced back over her shoulder. "I'd love to see your beautiful muzzle."

Smiling, she did as he asked and turned around so that she straddled her hips but faced him instead, legs spread wide in invitation. Liedt rested his paws on her hips and stroked there gently, allowing her to move at her own pace. He did not have to be patient for long, however, as the giraffe was as eager, if not more, to let his shaft sink inside her, which she did by lowering her hips and letting it spread open her folds with a low gasp, her eyes tightly closed. Sinking down upon his shaft slowly, Hannah bit her lip and let her head fall back as she took the whole length, her passage tight and warm around him.

"Ah..." She moaned softly, leaning forward slightly to rest her paws upon his chest. "It's been a while since...you know..."

"Take your time, darling," Liedt whispered, his voice as quiet as hers. "I don't want to force you."

"Take my time?" She flashed him a grin. "There are times for that and there are times for outright passion." She leaned in close so that her breath tickled his ear. "I'll leave you to guess which one this time is, hon."

Giving him no time to press her for further information, Hannah raised her hips and moved them rhythmically, sensuously, riding his shaft with little murrs of pleasure. Her lips parted and she reached down to rub her clit as she rode the okapi, taking his shaft in deep with every stroke and crying out. Liedt's fingers dug into her hips and he expelled all the air in his lungs in a drawn out hiss between clenched teeth, electric shocks of pleasure bursting through his lower body. He could not help but arch up off the bed with her movements, bending his legs and planting his hooves firmly upon the bed so that he may have better leverage. Snorting happily, he lifted his paws to her waist and bucked up sharply, earning a small gasp from the giraffe who panted open-mouthed at him.

They moved together as if they had been lovers for years and not one night - less than one night. With her paw between her thighs, the giraffe moaned and kept up a steady pace, squeezing her legs about his hips as the delightful tension within her body was drawn tighter and tighter, like an arrow strung to a bow. Thrusting hard but steadily in turn, Liedt took in the shape of her body through the faint street light, which illuminated the room through the window, her lovely curves and the way she felt, wrapped around him and so close in his arms. Hannah tossed her muzzle and cried out loudly, her whole body trembling as her movements slowed, an orgasm taking her. Prolonging her pleasure as her paw quivered and fell away from her crotch, Liedt pushed her paw away gently and rubbed her clit in slow, lazy circles; she shuddered and bit her lower lip, hard enough to draw a bead of blood, as her climax was drawn out and she panted heavily for breath.

The okapi kept his motions slow and steady until she brushed his paw away, grabbing it demandingly and placing it upon one of her breasts, contracting her fingers over his until he gave it a gentle squeeze. Following her direction, Liedt willing lifted his other paw to her breasts, caressing them both until her nipples were hard, begging for attention. Smiling warmly to his partner, Liedt took her nipples between his fingers and stroked them to harder peaks, flicking them lightly before returning to stroking her large breasts adoringly. Hannah kneeled up higher, letting the okapi take over and thrust up more powerfully, licking his lips in anticipation of his own release, which was rapidly approaching.