Magic Lessons Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers

He heard a sound off to his right and looked over to where Miss Calvin was seated. Her eyes were fixed on Michael's cock sliding in and out of Lucy. She had one hand between her legs, working hard, while another teased at one of her nipples through the thin material of her dress.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Lucy groaned, and Michael felt her vaginal muscles clamp down around his dick. He kept fucking her, increasing his pace a little, and a second later Lucy was thrashing violently against her bonds. As soon as she had calmed down again, falling limp over the bench, Michael pulled his still hard cock out of her and released her cuffs.

Michael turned and walked over to Miss Calvin. "There's something I wanted to do to you this afternoon when you showed me that dress," he said.

"Oh, what's that?"

He held out his hand and she took it to let him pull her to her feet. He led her across the room to the pool table and pushed her up against it. "Put your face on the table," he told her and she bent at the hips to obey. As he had expected, her dress rode up her legs and he did not even have to touch it to slide into her.

"Oh yes!" she groaned. "You're so big. Bigger than last night." Michael began to push in and out, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing his pace until Miss Calvin was crying out with each thrust. "Yes... yes... harder... uungh... yes... nearly... there... now..." He felt her muscles tightening around him, but this time felt his own orgasm rising to meet hers. They came almost together, her cunt milking him of every drop of cum it could manage. When it was over, she sagged onto the table surface and he collapsed on top of her, his shrinking cock still inside her.

"Michael?" It was Lucy's voice and he stood up and turned to see her standing behind them. Had she been watching him fuck Miss Calvin? "Michael... um... will you fuck me again?"

"I've only just cum," he said. "It'll be a while before I can do it again, unless you know of a way to perk things up?"

Lucy blinked once, and then dropped to her knees in front of him. Her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, sucking him into her mouth, while her tongue rolled over him like a warm, wet wave. He realised he was getting hard, quickly. His cock expanded to fill her mouth, but she kept sucking and running her tongue around the head of his cock for a minute or so more before releasing him and standing up, a pleased smile on hr face.

"Lie on the floor," he commanded and she began to comply. "No, over by the window." Her cheeks coloured and she lost the smile, but she followed his order. "Feet at the window side, good. Now pull your legs up and grab your ankles. Keep your legs straight and wide apart. I know you can do it, I've seen you cheerleading. Give the people a good show of your cunt." He walked around and got down between her legs. She was wetter than the first time, whether from the humiliation or the earlier activities he could not tell, and his entry into her was slick and smooth. "Keep your legs spread like that and don't let go of your ankles, or I'll stop," he told her. Then he began fucking her, using a slow, steady rhythm that he could tell was driving her insane.

After a few minutes of moaning frustration he began to beg. "Please, Michael, fuck me faster. Fuck me like you did her. Fuck me harder, please, god, screw me so me ears ring." he kept ploughing at her, slow and easy. "Can't take this," she moaned. "Please, bang me."

"Like the slut you are?" he asked.

"Yes!" She pounced on the phrase. "Screw me like a slut! Bang your little whore. Use me as a fuck hole and don't stop 'til I break."

"That's quite enough noise out of you," said Miss Calvin. "Let's gag the bitch," and she straddled Lucy's face, pressing her pussy against Lucy's mouth.

Lucy struggled, almost releasing her ankles. "Mmph, no," she got out.

"Eat her, Lucy," Michael ordered. "Make her cum and I'll make you cum." A second later, Miss Calvin began to moan as Lucy's tongue went to work on her clit, and Michael began to pump into Lucy as hard as he could. Her tits shuddered with each thrust, and her hips twisted and turned as much as they could to improve the angle of his attack.

Then, without warning, Miss Calvin came and fell forward off Lucy's face. Michael could see Miss Calvin's juices pasted all over the younger girl's mouth and cheeks. Lucy's eyes were shut and she was chanting under her breath, "fuck... fuck... fuck..."

Her eyes opened wide suddenly and her mouth opened in a silent cry of pleasure as she rolled her head back and her entire body shook in the throws of orgasm.

Michael shot his load into her as he watched her cum. His body kept fucking her, apparently on autopilot, as his brain dissolved into ecstasy. The world dissolved into black around him as he collapsed onto Lucy's still trembling body.

Chapter Five

Michael lay awake for an hour or so thinking about the dreams of the last two nights. Tonight's had been less sticky on awakening, but more disturbing. Finally he made a decision, found a T-shirt and a pair of jeans to wear, and headed out through the back door toward Miss Calvin's back yard gate.

She answered the door wearing a silk nightshirt, buttoned at the front, but only with three of its six buttons. Michael could see a substantial amount of breast through the gap. "Michael?" she said, sounding a little surprised, "what brings you here? The yard is finished, isn't it?"

"Yeah. Look, I need to talk to you about something; can I come in?"

She shrugged and his eyes were pulled down to the larger amount of cleavage the action exposed. "Sure," she said and turned to lead the way to the small dining room he had seen before. "I hope you don't mind me eating? You caught me having breakfast and I've a meeting in downtown, so I can't afford to wait." Her shirt barely covered her bottom as she walked away from him and he kept catching glimpses of round, butt-flesh as he followed her. She sat down behind a plate of toast and a mug of steaming coffee. "Pour yourself some coffee, if you want," she told him, indicating the coffee pot on the table. He was wound up enough as it was.

"Umm, Miss Calvin," he began, "what the hell's going on?"

She looked blankly at him. "I don't know what you mean, Michael. What is 'going on'?"

He knew she was lying, then and there. He was unsure how or why he knew, but he knew. He decided he would play her game anyway. "The night after I first came to clear your yard," he said, "you were in my dreams. We... fucked and, when I woke up, I figured it was just a wet dream."

"Well yes you..."

"Last night," he interrupted whatever she was trying to say, "you were there again, only this time a girl from my school was there too. I dream about her a lot, but last night she was really there, in my dream, and so were you."

"And we had sex again?"

"We all did. It was some kind of weird party and you had invited me there somehow. You were wearing that dress I picked for you yesterday. We both screwed Lucy and she liked it. It was the wildest thing I've ever done, and it wasn't quite a dream. What have you got me into?"

Miss Calvin stood up, pushing her chair back from the table to remain at arm's length from Michael. "I've done nothing to you, Michael, and I really think you should go now." He moved much faster than she had thought he could, reaching out to catch her wrist and pull her toward him. He stepped sideways as he did so, twisting her to face away from him and toward the table, and she gasped as he pushed her hard against the edge, her hips impacting the wood. "Michael," she said calmly, "if you let me go right now, we'll say nothing more about this."

In answer, Michael grabbed a handful of her long, dark hair and pushed down hard. She cried out, but had no choice about compliance. The next thing she knew her cheek was pressed hard against the table. She could feel the cool surface against her crashed breasts and her nipples hardened. Unconsciously, she spread her legs a little and his fingers slipped into her pussy. She stifled a groan.

"Michael? Please don't."

"Julia," he said, working his fingers in and out of her, "tell me you want me to fuck you."

"No, Michael, I..."

"Julia, tell me what you want."

A groan escaped her lips and she seemed to sag. He legs spread wider. "Fuck me, Michael. Fill me with that big, fucking cock you used on me last night and I'll tell you everything you want to know."

He pulled his fingers out of her and undid his jeans. He had expected that they would end up having sex and was wearing nothing under them. His cock sprang out as though it were homing in on its target. He slipped it between her pussy lips and rammed it home.

"Oh, god, yes!" Julia cried out. "Do me hard, Michael."

He began stroking in and out of her, hard and fast; pulling out until only the head of his cock remained wrapped in her hot flesh, and then driving back in until his pubic bone smacked into her behind. His breathing was ragged, but Julia was shrieking fit to burst. "Yes! Fuck me! Ooooh, yes!" After a minute or so of violent sex her cries changed to incoherent screams and he felt her vaginal muscles closing on him like a bench clamp. He kept pounding as her back arched up off the table, and kept going even after her cries had stopped and she had relaxed back.

It was obvious that her body was responding to his continuing activity as her hips began to twist and buck against him. He knew his own orgasm was close, and that she would have another when he came; somehow he just knew. As his jism began to gush into her, and his vision narrowed into a single tunnel of intense pleasure, he felt her muscles milking his cock and knew she was cumming with him.

Orgasm over, he staggered back, finding a chair to collapse onto while Julia remained bent over the table, her breathing laboured.

Minutes later, she pulled herself upright and turned to face him. Her shirt had been pushed aside in their struggles and her breasts were now fully exposed. His cock hoisted itself back up at the sight. Julia grinned. "Down boy," she said, "I really do have a meeting to go to. I have to get dressed. Clean yourself up and meet me outside on the drive, we can talk on the way there."

Julia drove an open-topped sports car she had, she said, had imported from Europe. The wind streamed in their hair as she steered their way through the morning traffic on the way to the business district. As she had said, she was willing to tell him what was happening to him.

"You see, Michael, you and I, and a few of the people at that party last night, have a talent. Everyone has it, actually, but in most people it never wakes up. People with this talent are what scientists call lucid dreamers, we can control our dreams, but we also go beyond that.

"We can control the dreams of others as well as our own dreams, and we can affect their waking minds by conditioning them right in their dreams."

"You mean we can control people's minds?" Michael sounded incredulous.

"Well, it's a bit more like influence than control. We can persuade them that acting some way is good, where they would normally not do it. With a lot of work, some of our kind have done some pretty nasty makeovers on people, but they are rare. Mostly we can just influence people's waking behaviour. It's kind of tacky, but a lot of us just use it for sex."

Michael shrugged. "Speaking as a teenage boy," he said, "I can understand that." Julia laughed. "How did you know?" he asked. "That I had this 'talent'?"

"When you touched me, when your hand touched my breast, I could feel it."

"Oh. So, let me get this straight, we can just walk into other people's dreams, make them do anything we want, and persuade them to do stuff in real life when they wake up?"

"Pretty much, but it's not a matter of persuasion. You have to override their sleeping will with yours. Everything we do is a matter of willing things to go the way we want. Do you understand?"

Michael grinned. "Not really, but I expect I'll get the hang of it."

"Good, because this is the office where I'm to have my meeting." She pulled the car into an underground car park, swinging it into a reserved space. "There's a little coffee shop in the lobby," she said, "why don't you wait for me there? I'll be about an hour."

Michael nodded and got off the elevator on the lobby level, leaving Julia to head on up to the tenth. He found the shop easily, bought an Americano from the girl behind the counter, and sat at a table where he had a good view of her; the view was quite pleasant.

The girl was a petite blonde with sparkling blue eyes and D-cup breasts mounted on a trim frame. Despite her large chest she wore a spaghetti-strapped tank top and no bra along with a short, tight skirt and platform pumps. Michael watched her busying herself behind the counter while he sipped his coffee. Unbidden, an image of him sliding his cock up between those huge tits came to his mind. He was spurting up and over her face with each thrust and she was egging him on.

He glanced up as the girl walked past him down the shop. Blushing a little at his thoughts, he picked up his cup and took another sip. The girl walked past again, heading for the counter, and dropped something onto Michael's table as she passed. He glanced down at it, puzzled.

It was her top.

Michael looked up in time to see her retreating back, naked down to the hips, disappearing through a door behind the counter. He picked up the top and followed her, glancing back to see that she had put the closed sign up on the entrance to the shop.

The little storeroom behind the shop smelled of coffee, but Michael was more concerned about the blonde kneeling in the middle of the floor, grinning smugly, her breasts standing to attention as she arched her back for his enjoyment.

"Come over here," she told him, and he took the couple of steps needed to close the distance between them. She reached up and unzipped his jeans, pulling his cock out with a sigh. Her lips enfolded the head and he jerked with the sudden sensation. Her tongue flicked over the end, and then down and around the shaft as she pushed him deeper into her mouth. He felt the back of her throat touch him for a brief second, and then she pulled him out.

Michael groaned, but she was by no means finished with him. She lifted herself up onto her knees and slipped his cock between her breasts, pressing the two globes together so that he was enwrapped in tit flesh. Then she began sliding his wet cock up and down between her tits; Michael entered heaven wondering how his day dream was coming true.

The girl suddenly released him and stood up. She reached down and pulled her skirt up around her waist. Under it she was wearing a tiny white thong, which she pulled aside before sitting herself onto the edge of a small table. "Fuck me," she commanded.

Michael moved quickly between her legs and pushed the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She let out a low groan. "Put it in, put it in!" she insisted, and he drove himself into her. Her hot flesh enveloped him and she groaned again, louder this time. He began pumping into her, and she lifted her legs to wrap them around his waist. Michael reached down to push his hands under her ass cheeks and straightened his legs. She yelped and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her full breasts against his chest.

Now she was suspended by his hands beneath her and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and hips. He began lifting her until only the head of his cock was still inside her, and then dropping her again until he filled her completely. Each thrust elicited a yelp of pleasure from the tiny blonde. Michael kept going like this for several minutes before her cant began to pulse around his cock and he knew his legs would give out if he came holding her up. He dropped her back onto the table and began to hammer himself in and out of her while her crossed ankles pressed into the small of his back, riving him harder and harder.

"I'm gonna..." she croaked out, and then, "oooooh!"

Michael felt his own orgasm rip through his body, and she jerked with each and every spurt that entered her. Eventually he stopped and pulled out of her. She lay back on the table, breathing hard and making her tits bounce and a most appealing way.

"Thank you," she said, "I haven't had a good fuck in weeks. You go sit down and I'll get you a fresh cup of coffee. Yours must be cold by now."

Michael blinked and smiled. He didn't quite understand what was going on, but whatever it was, it was great!

Chapter Six

Michael undressed and climbed into bed that night feeling very tired. The afternoon had been spent learning how to enter the right trance state so that, when he slept, he would enter what Julia called the 'Near Astral Plane'. This, she assured him, was essential for successful use of their power.

He had not told her about the girl in the coffee shop and he was unsure why. He was sure that he had not entered a dream state in the shop, except a daydream, perhaps, but he was also sure he had somehow influenced her thoughts. For some reason he did not want Julia to know about that just yet.

He settled into his relaxation exercises, breathing deeply an evenly until he felt himself drifting into sleep.

"There," Julia's voice said in his ear, "I told you you were a natural at it. It took me almost a week before I could do that on my own."

Michael opened his eyes and looked up at his mentor. "Beginner's luck," he suggested and pulled the sheets aside, rising to stand beside her. He looked back, expecting to see his body in the bed, but it was empty. "I thought I left my body behind to come here?"

"Yeah, but this is the near Astral, not the real world. Here ideas are real, and the idea of you, your mind, has got out of bed. Back in the real world, your body is still sleeping. C'mon."

Julia opened the bedroom door and headed out into the house. Michael followed, down the stairs, past his mother (who was watching the late film) and out onto the street.

"She couldn't see us," Michael commented, "but we could see her. I don't get it."

"Waking people exist here as ideas of themselves, but they can't consciously see this plane. That said, their ideas of the real world make this place what it is. Their ideas are solid objects here, which is why we both have houses here, and why my car is in my garage.

"Sleeping people can see this place, but generally only if one of us wakes them before they start dreaming. Most dreams take place in the Dreamlands, which is more difficult to get to than here; for us anyway.

"So, what shall we do?"

Michael grinned a foolish grin. "We could go over to your place and fuck."

Julia grinned back and stepped away. "Oh no. Tonight is a lesson night. You need to learn how to use your abilities, and you can obviously use that ability well enough as it is. You can come see me in the morning and we'll exercise that muscle in the real world."

"Okay, well let's go see Lucy."

"Good idea. Where does she live?"

"McClaren Street. It's about a mile..." He was abruptly interrupted by the world blurring around him. It settled after a brief instant and Michael looked at the street nameplate near his leg. "We're here," he said. "How did you do that?"

Julia frowned. "I didn't. I was about to tell you about changing your position here, but I guess that's another thing you're a natural at. You can only pull that trick if you've been somewhere before. I take it you've been here before?"

Michael nodded. "A couple of times, but I've never been to Lucy's house. I guess that's why we're here and not outside her door?"

"Yup. Let's go find her."

The Clayton household was easy to spot as they had a mailbox at the end of the drive with their name on it. The front door was, of course, locked and Julia made an exercise of it, having Michael will the lock open.

Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers