Magic Lessons Part 2

Story Info
Michael must make things up to Lucy, and does.
11k words
4.7
271.8k
136
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers

Chapter Ten

Michael found Lucy in her bedroom on the astral plane. She was crying and, he realised was not dreaming because she was barely half asleep. Her mind was tossing and turning over the events of the day, and her body was tossing and turning with it.

"Lucy?" He got no response. "Lucy? Can you hear me?" Still nothing. He guessed her mind was only half in the astral plane. Concentrating, he pushed both of them up and into the dream world.

They appeared on a beach of pure, white, coral sand under a palm tree. The beach stretched away to the left and right. Behind them scrub undergrowth gradually became thick jungle. A warm, tropical sea lapped on the shore a dozen yards away. Lucy, now dressed in a white, halter-necked gown, was still sobbing. She took no notice of the new surroundings and, when Michael approached her, she turned her back on him.

"Lucy, I... really need to talk to you about what happened."

"G-go away. If you d-don't want me anymore, that's fine, but leave me alone."

This statement came as something of a surprise to Michael. He had assumed that she was upset because of what he had done to Julia, but this was obviously a bit more complicated than that.

"I, um, don't understand, Lucy. What do you mean?"

She turned an angry face on him and when she spoke, her voice was raised and hysterical. "You weren't paying attention to our sex all morning. You were just going through the motions. Then, when I need to take a little break, you make Julia... no, you force Julia to let you screw her. I don't think you like either of us anymore and... and..."

"What, Lucy? What else?"

She sagged back onto the sand, hiding her face. The anger was gone, replaced by something like deep sorrow. "I th-think I love you. I d-don't want you to stop liking me."

Michael was silent for several seconds. He knew he had to respond, but this was way beyond his experience level. She thought she loved him. He had not thought about love at all. He knew he liked her, lusted after her, had always lusted after her since the first time he had seen her. Love was supposed to be something else, wasn't it?

"Lucy... I do still want you. God, I want to fuck you senseless every time I see you; I have since I was fifteen, but you can't love me, not after what I've done to you. I turned you into a slut, a sex toy, something for me to use and abuse at my leisure. I made you walk to my house wearing no panties so you could beg me to fuck you. How could you love someone who's done that to you? I should change you back to the way you were, make you forget the whole thing. Maybe then I could have you and deserve you." He felt miserable, ashamed of everything he had done in the time since he had discovered his powers. This made Lucy's reaction to his speech all the more strange.

"Don't you dare!" she hissed. "I like being the way I am. All you did was expose bits of me that I kept hidden. I've always wanted to have the guts to do the stuff you make me do, and now that I can, you want to take it away from me? Sod off!" She scrabbled to her feat, putting her hands on her hips and looking angrier than he had ever seen her. "And if you're so fucking fired up about screwing me, why have you dressed me in this tent?"

Michael looked at the figure-hugging gown and grinned. "I hadn't thought of it as a tent," he said. Her look of severe disapproval was cracking. "Actually, I think I saw it on Naomi Campbell, or someone like that, and thought you'd look good in it. Still, if you want something different..."

Lucy looked down to see that she was now wearing a one-piece swimsuit composed of two strips of white, stretch mesh fabric that dropped from her shoulders, across her nipples, to join into little more than a pouch for her pussy. She could feel the thin strip of fabric that was parting her ass cheeks before dividing to go up her back to her shoulders again. Her nipples hardened at the sight of the almost transparent garment she was now wearing. "That's better," she said. Her mouth was dry. "If we make love here, I'll get sand in all the wrong places."

Michael stood up and ran a finger down the side of her right breast. She shivered. "This is a dreamscape from my imagination," he told her. "The sand will only go where I tell it to." He stepped around to her left side, and his hand snaked down over her stomach, sending tiny butterfly shivers of sensation through her body, until it slipped into the front of her costume. He slipped his middle finger between her pussy lips, feeling the first hints of moisture down there before pushing down and curling, very slowly, into her cunt. Slowly, he began to massage the inside of her pussy, rubbing over the spot at the top that he knew brought her considerable pleasure.

"What are you?" he breathed into her ear.

"I... I'm your sex toy," she breathed back.

"What are you?" he asked again, his finger rubbing more urgently.

"Ooh, I'm a slut." She spread her legs a little more, making it easier for him to gain access.

"What are you?" His other hand slid down the back of her costume, stretching the mesh aside. He slowly pushed a moistened index finger into her anus.

"Oh god, Michael. I... I'm your... ooh, please fuck me."

"What am I?" he asked again. He slid another finger into her ass and began to work them harder. It might have been painful in the real world, but here it was pure pleasure.

"Oh, oh, oh... What do you want... oh, god, me to say? I'm what... whatever you want..."

"You're my lover, Lucy. Now, cum for me." At his words her body exploded into pure, intense orgasm. She shrieked out her passion, filling his hand with cum juice, clutching his arm as though if she let go she would fall off the Earth. After several seconds, she came down. Her knees sagged, unable to support her, and Michael allowed her to drop to the sand on all fours.

A thought left him naked and he dropped to his knees behind her, between her calves. His left hand pulled the fabric of her costume away from her pussy and his right guided his cock into the hot, wet folds between her legs. He sighed as he entered her. She let out a soft moan and bent her arms down so that her breasts were pressed into the sand, her chin resting on her forearms. He could feel the added pressure this gave to the walls of her cunt and began to pump into her.

"Oh yeah," she groaned, "that's what I want, hot, thick cock in my tight pussy." She began to rock back in time with his thrusts, driving him deeper into her. He grabbed a handful of buttock in each of his hands and pushed her ass wide apart. "Ooh, fuck, that's wicked. Oh yeah, harder, fuck me harder." Michael obliged, driving himself into her harder and faster. His hips slapped into her buttocks, each shock sending a burst of sensation up through her body.

"I'm cumming," she groaned. "Cumming, oh fuck, yes, now!" He felt the muscles around her vagina clamp down around his cock, and the extra tightness just made him pump harder. Her cunt was milking him for all it was worth, and he knew that she was loving every minute of it. "Oh... god... Michael... I'm gonna... cum again... unnngh!"

This time her body clamped down so hard that it drove him over the edge. His vision exploded into a shower of orgasm-induced fireworks and it felt as though his entire body was being pumped into her through his cock. He collapsed forward onto her, and she fell with him, leaving them lying, full stretch, on the warm sand. He was still inside her and she could feel his cock twitching periodically as it relaxed. It felt like the most wonderful thing in the world.

"D'you really like the changes I've made to you?" has asked after a short while.

"Yes. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't," she replied.

He rolled off her, onto his side and she turned onto her side to look at him. Her swimsuit had slipped and he reached out a hand to play with one of her nipples. "You really like the idea that I make you do kinky stuff that you would never normally do?"

"Ooh," she moaned. "Yes, Michael, I really meant what I said. It makes me feel, ooh stop that, kind of liberated. Why have you stopped?"

He shook his head and returned to playing with her nipple. "So, you would do anything I told you to do? Even if it was in public?"

Lucy frowned and looked at him with a quizzical grin on her lips. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

Chapter Eleven

Michael dropped in on Julia on his way to the mall the following morning. He knocked politely on the front door of her house and waited. When she appeared, she was wearing her business suit. "Oh, Michael, what can I do for you?"

"I, um, just wanted to drop in and see you; make sure you're okay."

"Well, it just happens that I have to go to Atlanta on business for a few days. I'm flying out in a couple of hours. The cab should be here any minute." She paused for a second. "Did you make up with Lucy?"

"Yeah. In fact I'm on my way to meet her now."

"Good. Look, I'm back on Saturday. Maybe the two of you could come over on Saturday evening? We'll... watch a video or something."

"Sure, Miss Calvin, I'm sure that'd be good."

She seemed to cringe at the use of her surname. "Well, I'll see you Saturday then."

"Yeah," and he turned, walking down her front path to the sidewalk. The cab was turning down their street as Michael made it out onto the main road into town. He caught a bus and was at the Sweetwater Mall by ten-thirty.

Why it was called Sweetwater, Michael had never discovered. There were no streams nearby, no lakes, and no rivers. While there was a large atrium at the centre of the structure, there was no water in it, never mind sweet water. Unless they had cemented over a lake to build the place, the name was highly inappropriate. However, it was the only decent mall in the town, and it was here that people from small kids to shopping adults would go to hang out or buy.

Michael had agreed to meet Lucy in Blossom's Coffee Shop at eleven o'clock. He was early, so he bought himself an Americano and found a quiet booth to sit in. Watching the world go by seemed like a relaxing thing to do for twenty minutes.

"Hello." He looked up to see a woman that Michael remembered well, but had never discovered her name. "It's Cherry," she said, "from the coffee shop?"

"Yes," Michael said, "I remember." Cherry was wearing a thin, cotton top, completely filled by her large breasts, and her nipples dimpled the cloth. Below that was a pair of hot-pants that hugged her body like they were in love with it. "Should you be visiting the opposition like this?" Michael asked.

"Pardon? Oh, the coffee shop? I own both of them." She grinned at the mild look of shock on Michael's face. "My father started the business here when the mall opened. I inherited it a couple of years ago and expanded into a couple of other places. I was only at the other shop because my regular girl was off sick."

"Lucky for me," Michael said, smiling. He frowned then and asked, "So, it's Cherry Blossom?"

Cherry looked mortified. "Yeah, my father thought it was a great joke. I thought about getting it changed, but then the guys at school kept making jokes about how I wanted to lose my cherry..."

"I can see where it might be a problem. Would you like to sit down?"

She looked at the seat opposite. "I figured you were waiting for someone."

Michael smiled. "My girlfriend, but she won't mind you talking to me. Just so long as we're not fucking when she arrives."

Cherry slipped into the seat opposite him with a grin. "Well, I don't do it in public, so she should be okay."

They chatted about nothing meaningful for fifteen minutes as Michael watched the public walk past the shop. Cherry was about twenty-five. She had had a little trouble getting going in business when she had taken over from her father. People looked at her buxom, petite blonde image and thought they could roll right over her. She had had to fight hard to keep the mall shop going, but once she had established herself she been able to open three smaller shops catering for office workers in tower blocks.

Suddenly Cherry said, "Wow! Look at that chick!" Michael turned his head and found himself looking at Lucy. "Now that," Cherry went on, "is one juicy piece of ass. Whoever gets her is one lucky bastard."

Michael smiled. His face was turned away from Cherry so she could not see the grin. Lucy had done as he had asked, it appeared, and had gone a little further. Around her neck he could see a thin, leather dog's collar with a little identity disk hanging from it over the hollow of her throat. Her hair was piled into a severe bun on the back of her hair, fixed with a silver pin. It left her neck fully exposed to make the collar more obvious. She was wearing a leather mini-dress; strapless, with a teardrop hole between her breasts that opened almost to her navel. The fringed hem covered her legs to mid-thigh, but the fringe was a good six inches long, exposing almost all her long legs as she walked. Knee-length boots with four-inch heels completely the ensemble.

She walked past the window and smiled at them. Michael thought she added a little extra swing to her hips as she walked on.

"She looked happy to see us looking at her," Cherry commented.

"Well, she would," Michael replied. "Morning, Lucy," he added.

Cherry turned to see the leather-clad blonde standing beside them and her eyes almost popped out of her skull. "Um, hi," she said, her cheeks colouring. "I'm Cherry, a, err, friend of Michael's." Cherry seemed to be having trouble keeping her eyes away from the gap between Lucy's breasts. "Can I get you a coffee?" She noticed Michael reaching for some money. "It's okay, it's on the house." She quickly climbed out of the booth and scurried off toward the back of the shop.

"Where did you meet her?" Lucy asked, sliding into the seat beside him.

"At one of her other shops, she actually owns this one. It was just after I found out I could... you know... affect people. We fucked in the back of her the coffee shop. You don't mind, do you?"

Lucy grinned. "I'm outraged! With tits that size and an ass like that, I would have liked to join in. I must get some pants like those."

Michael reached out and took a hold of her dog tag so that he could look more closely. He examined both sides and nodded in satisfaction. "Well, since you've been a good girl, and since Cherry was making rather appreciative noises over your physique as well, maybe we'll arrange it so you can have a turn at her." Lucy's eyes widened and Michael could see a slight flush starting across her upper chest. "Are you wearing anything under that dress?" he asked. Lucy shook her head and Michael smiled warmly at her. "Is your pussy wet from all the looks people have given you while you walked here?" Lucy swallowed and nodded. "I can see your nipples appreciate the leather against them. Just think of all those men staring at your swollen nipples. I bet that made you want to cum all the way here." Lucy nodded again. Her breathing was becoming harsher. "I bet you'd like me to take you right now, on this table, in front of all these people."

"Oh, god, yes," Lucy hissed. "I want you in me right now."

"I think that the waiting will be good for you," Michael told her, sitting back in the bench-seat just as Cherry returned with three coffees on a tray. She slipped into the seat across from them and grinned.

"There you go, fresh coffee. There's none better in the State." Lucy smiled and lifted her cup toward herself, taking a quick sip to hide her flustered state. "Where did you get that dress, Lucy? It's... I don't know, but I have to have one."

Lucy took another sip of coffee, collecting herself. This was country she was well able to handle herself in; fashion. "There's a little leather shop up on the third floor. It's easy to miss... I could take you up there, maybe, after our coffee?" she glanced at Michael to see if he agreed.

"If Cherry's free," he said, "I've got no plans."

Cherry's eyes flicked down to the inside curves of Lucy's breasts visible through the hole in her dress. "I'd love to," she said.

The shop was a small clothing shop with a half-dozen leather outfits ranging from full suits of clothes to skimpy bra-and-brief sets in the window. The clothing obscured the view of much of the interior, so Cherry had to take Lucy's word that she was not being taken to a sex shop. Once inside, the smell of new leather assailed their nostrils and Cherry breathed it deep into her lungs, gaining an appreciative look from both Lucy and Michael. The shop was simply filled with racks of leather coats, leather dresses, leather bodices, leather pants; leather of all kinds, black and coloured, for the delight and enhancement of those who liked leather.

"Now," Cherry began, "where did that dress come from."

"Oh, you don't really want a dress like this," Lucy told her. "It won't look good. You need something to really show off what you've got..." And with that she dived into the racks, followed by a bemused Cherry. Michael wandered toward the back of the store, to where there were a couple of changing rooms with a seat outside them.

The girl who was looking after the shop nodded politely to him. "They'll probably be a while, from the sound of it," she said.

"I suspect you're right," Michael replied. He settled into as comfortable a position as possible, while she went back to studying the rather large textbook she had been reading. From time to time they could here an 'ooh' or an 'ah' from the two shoppers. Finally, they emerged carrying half a rack of outfits and Cherry was bundled into the changing room to try everything on.

The first outfit was a copy of the dress Lucy was wearing, which Cherry had insisted on trying even if Lucy thought it would not look as good. Cherry emerged a minute or two later wearing the dress and looking miserable. "You're right," she whined. "My tits don't look as good as yours in this."

Lucy prinked over to the older girl like a gazelle that is happy with the day. "Never mind. Try something else on," and she pushed the next outfit into Cherry's arms and pushed her back behind the curtain.

Next was a bustier-style dress that hugged her body all the way down to just above mid-thigh. The built-in cups pushed her breasts up and out and Michael was reasonably sure that Cherry's nipples were barely hidden by the leather. He smiled appreciatively, but Lucy was not so impressed. "Not bad, but I think we can do better."

Cherry nodded. "I look a bit, well, plumped up," she said. Michael, who rather liked the plumped up quality, could not understand this, but a new outfit was needed.

It took another four goes before they were happy and the shop girl was ringing up the total on her till. "Are you sure you don't want me to bag that for you?" she asked as she took Cherry's credit card.

"No, I think I'll wear it. I could use a bag to put my other clothes in." The shop girl handed over the bag with a vague look of 'no way would I be seen in public wearing that' on her face. Cherry, however, had a flush to her face that suggested that her earlier statement about not having sex in public was undergoing a revision.

Michael had to admit that the new outfit looked very overtly sexy. Her top was a halter design with a Velcro-fixed choker neck. The back was low, and a side zip ensured that it fitted tightly around her ribs. The front had a long slit from the choker neck down almost to the hem, and Cherry's magnificent breasts were pressed into two beautiful globes by the fabric. To go with the top, the two women had picked a pair of shorts that really deserved the name. They were cut low across her hips and high across her bottom. They were fantastically tight and there was a zip that ran from the waistband down a strategically useful distance up the back. It was recessed enough in the leather to make it difficult to see, but not impossible. Every man who spotted it would be mentally unzipping it. What Michael knew and they would not was that the zip was two way.

Ravenswing
Ravenswing
570 Followers