Magic Lessons Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she heard Lucy's breathy voice in her ear. "Don't you remember what I told you," she whispered. "I told you I was going to eat you out while Michael fucks you in the ass." Cherry whimpered in recognition. "I said I was going to have him cum inside you, and then I was going to lick his juice out again. That's what I said, wasn't it?" Cherry groaned and nodded. The words made her feel wanton. She had agreed to those words, in a cubicle in Victoria's Secret, naked from the waist up.

Michael felt Cherry's body relax again and pressed the advantage. The head of his cock slipped through her sphincter, eliciting a yelp of pain from her. He stopped, allowing the pain to subside. As her muscles began to relax once more, he pushed in a little, then a little more. It took a little under a minute before he was buried to the hilt in Cherry's ass, and then Lucy turned the nipple clamps back up and began her clit massage once more.

As the pleasure through her nipples and pussy began to grow again, Cherry relaxed more, and Michael began to stroke in and out of her ass. He did it slowly, very slowly, enjoying the incredible tightness of Cherry's virgin ass. He leaned forward a little so he could whisper into Cherry's ear. "God, Cherry, this feels so good. You're so tight. It's like you've got your fist clamped 'round me. Except it's not your fist, it's your ass. I'm fucking your tight little ass with my big, thick cock. How do you feel about that, Cherry?"

Cherry groaned. "I... oh... -m a slut, a whore," she moaned incoherently. "Want more cock."

Lucy stood up at that. She did not turn off the nipple clamps and Michael continued his slow pumping of Cherry's ass, but Lucy went away for a second or two and returned with a huge, fake penis. She grabbed Cherry's chin and forced her to look at the magnificent latex shaft. "Not full enough yet, slut?" Lucy asked. "We'll try you with this then, shall we?"

Lucy vanished below Cherry's breast-obscured field of vision and suddenly Cherry felt the head of the dildo being pushed into her. It was, she realised, enormously think as well as long; she was being rent in half by the enormous cock being forced, relentlessly into her cunt. Michael's own swollen member was filling her ass while the latex cock filled her pussy. Her nipples were being assaulted by a combination of pain and pleasure that matched the sensations stemming from her behind. And the worst thing of all was that Cherry knew that all this humiliation was going to make her cum like she had not had sex in a decade.

Lucy was fascinated to watch the dildo as it pressed deeper and deeper into Cherry's cunt. She could actually see the skin distending to make way for the latex prick. She pushed it deeper and deeper, until she could feel more solid resistance, and then she activated the vibrator buried in the shaft. The effect was almost as electric on Michael as it was on Cherry. He could feel the vibrations throbbing through his cock, clamped as it was in Cherry's ass muscles. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating and Michael was unable to thrust for a while as her muscles clamped around the two cocks filling her body. "S-s-s-so f-f-full," she stammered. "N-never felt s-so full." Then Lucy bent forward and began licking at her clit and Cherry's world dissolved into orgasm after orgasm.

As Cherry's muscles alternated between clamping him firmly and allowing him free movement, Michael concentrated on fucking when he could and enjoying the incredible tightness when he could only stand still. He was sure the intervals between contractions of her muscles were getting shorter; soon she would lock him tight inside her and he would be unable to move until she blacked out. He did not reckon on the sudden spasms that began to rack her internal muscles. It was like being inside a milking machine as her muscles began sucking on his cock. Her head lolled back against him. Her eyes were open, but rolled back; she was barely conscious. Michael felt his orgasm growing from the root of his cock, which Cherry seemed to be determined to suck off and swallow through her anus. He came, thrashing desperately against her tightening ass, pumping jet after jet of cum into her body. Just as he began to think he could take no more, Cherry's body relaxed, and Michael slid free.

Michael crawled away to a small wash area hidden in a corner of the room and cleaned himself up. When he came back to the girls, he found that Cherry had been removed from the stocks, and fitted into a yoke of some kind that clamped her legs apart and her wrists closer together. Her arms were stretched down between her legs, but to keep that position, she had to have her knees bent up almost to her shoulders. Michael immediately worked out Lucy's objective, this exposed Cherry's butt, forcing her ass cheeks apart, and giving easy access to her anus. "You're really going to do that?" he asked her.

"As soon as she wakes up. I figure she'll cum so hard it'll pop her socks off."

"She's not wearing socks," Michael observed. At that moment, Cherry groaned and shifted her head. Michael looked around for somewhere to sit to watch the show, and found a seat in the perfect viewing position.

"You sit there," Lucy told him. "I'll make you more comfortable." The seat was a padded bench with a back rest and two arms rising up from the back. Michael sat down with the bench between his legs and, against his better judgement, allowed Lucy to cuff his wrists to the tops of the arms, his ankles to the end of the bench, and to strap a think restraining belt around his waist. "Now watch," she told him.

Lucy dropped to her knees behind Cherry. The older girl tossed her head around, and spotted Michael strapped to the chair. "Where's Lucy?" she asked, and was rewarded by the sensation of Lucy's tongue sliding up from the bottom of her pussy up to her anus and back down. Cherry let out a groan, followed by another as Lucy shifted position and began to probe into Cherry's ass with her tongue. The task was made much easier by the stretching the hole had already been given. "Uunngh," Cherry managed. "Lucy... oooh that feels good... no, you can't... oh, oh, oh." She carried on like that as Lucy rimmed her as hard as she could trying, it appeared, to lick out all the juice Michael had pumped in there.

Michael could not believe he was watching his girlfriend sucking on the ass of another of his lovers. His limp cock began to rise as he watched the display. This was what Lucy was after, he figured. She would eat Cherry out in front of him, get him hard again, and then fuck him while he sat, unable to move, on the chair. She was his slave, his fuck toy, but sometimes a slave had to know when to take the top role to bring greater pleasure to her master.

"Oh, fuck, Lucy, yes!" The climactic cry from Cherry signalled her latest orgasm. She strained against the yoke, trying as valiantly as she was able to wrench the oak apart. She failed, of course, but her orgasm was all the stronger for it. Lucy unlocked her then and turned to where Michael was sitting.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he replied. "I think she did, too." Cherry climbed to her feet and nodded dumbly. "What are you going to do now?"

"First," Lucy said, "we're going to gag you." She produced a ball gag from behind his chair and presented it to his closed mouth. "Open wide," she chimed. Michael opened his mouth as wide as he could, and Lucy still had to force the ball past his teeth. Buckling the straps around his head seemed redundant, but she did it anyway.

"Now we're going to fit this," Lucy told him and produced a plastic tube with thin hoses attached to it from behind the chair. As he watched dumbfounded, she slid the end of the tube over the head of his cock and turned something behind the chair. The tube was sucked onto his shaft and he could feel a lubricated latex liner wrap around his penis as the device latched onto him.

Then, as he and Cherry watched in growing dismay, the tube began to slide up his shaft. It cycled up for several inches and then slid back down again. Michael let out a loud groan of pleasure, somewhat muffled by the gag. It felt as though his cock was nestled in the tight-fitting pussy of a woman whose muscles were stroking up and down his shaft. The worst of it was that the thing was not touching the head of his cock at all. Like this it would take him hours to cum. From the way Lucy was grinning at him that was exactly what she had in mind.

"Next, Cherry and I are going to put on a little show for you," Lucy told him and, before Cherry could say anything about it, she turned to the older girl, wrapped an arm around her waist, and locked lips. Michael could do nothing other than watch as Cherry relaxed into the kiss. Her large breasts were pressed against Lucy's smaller ones, their arms intertwined as the kiss deepened. He could imagine the probing of female tongue against female tongue. He wondered what their breasts felt like to each other. His cock managed to get stiffer within the confines of the masturbation machine and he let out another groan.

Lucy and Cherry had dropped to their knees now, and Lucy had a thing of wonder in her hand. It was eighteen inches long and made of purple latex; a double-ended dildo with some kind of articulated skeleton inside it. When Lucy bent it into a U-shape, it stayed bent so that she could slide it (very slowly, Michael thought) up into her pussy, and then Cherry could slide onto the other prong of the U so that they were effectively stapled together. They went back to hungrily kissing each other, squirming to work the dildo inside them as they did so. Cherry was soon making little mewling noises into Lucy's mouth, and Lucy's breath was coming rapid and short.

Lucy pulled back slightly. "T-turn around," she ordered. "On all fours." It was not easy, but with some twisting and turning, they ended up facing away from each other, on all fours, with the dildo now passing in a more-or-less straight line between their two pussies. They rocked forward on their arms and knees and Michael watched as eight inches of purple latex appeared, as if by magic, from between them. They pushed back until their bottoms met, Lucy's back arching with the sheer sensation of driving the fake cock into her body. They pulled apart again, faster this time, closing the gap quickly so that their asses slapped together. A growl of animal pleasure escaped from Lucy's throat. "Faster!" she groaned, and Cherry complied. Soon they were driving the double cock in and out like a piston and Michael was seeing flashes of purple between them, little more. He groaned again as the machine stroked his cock into pleasant torment and he watched Cherry's tits bouncing with the rhythm of their fucking.

Lucy felt her orgasm building and knew it was close. It felt as though there was a slow explosion happening deep down in her stomach. With a burst of light that seemed blinding, her climax ripped through her body. She heard screaming and dimly recognised her own voice. Exhausted, she fell forward and felt the dildo slip out of her cunt. There was a brief instant of loss, emptiness. She rolled onto her back and looked up at Cherry, still bucking frantically against thin air with almost a foot of latex dildo sticking out of her reddened pussy.

"I'm, I'm not finished," Cherry wailed. "Oh, god, Lucy, please let me... make me cum." Michael knew how she felt, though part of his mind was wondering how many more times she expected to climax that afternoon.

"Turn over, Cherry," Lucy said wearily. "Lie on your back and spread your legs." Cherry complied as Lucy crawled toward her. Michael watched, amazed, as Lucy opened her mouth and slid the dildo into it, swallowing at least six inches and then clamping her mouth down on it. Then she began to fuck Cherry with the dildo. He watched too as the huge shaft pulled at the skin of Cherry's pussy. The sight of this happening inches from her face seemed to fascinate Lucy. In, out, in, out, over and over again. Cherry's finger dug into her calves where she was holding her legs apart and then her hips began to buck against the slow fucking Lucy was giving her with the dildo.

"Oh, oh, yes, I'm gonna..." Suddenly Cherry pulled down hard on her legs, almost bending herself in half. Her back arched up off the floor and Lucy pulled back from the dildo, grabbing it in one hand and driving it hard and fast into Cherry's climaxing body. After what seemed like ages, she sagged back onto the floor. Calmly, Lucy pulled the dildo out of Cherry, bent it double, and pushed it back in, one end in her pussy, the other into her ass. Cherry jerked at the sudden anal intrusion, but did not attempt to remove it.

Lucy turned to Michael. "Has my Master cum yet?" she asked in a plaintive voice. Michael shook his head. "Does he want to?" Rapid nodding. Lucy reached around to the back of the chair and turned something. The machine went from a slow, steady stroke to frantic pumping in no time at all. Lucy sat down on the bench between Michael's legs and watched as the machine pushed him rapidly over the edge into climax. His jism squirted over the inside of the tube, adding to the lubrication, but once he had cum the vacuum in the tube kept him hard and the machine kept stoking him until another orgasm ripped through his body. A minute or so later, Michael felt himself blacking out under the onslaught of his fifth mechanically induced orgasm. As his vision faded he seemed to fall sideways and found himself lying on the floor looking up at his own unconscious body.

"Oh dear," Lucy said, "he's conked out on us." She turned off the machine and began to unchain his body from the chair.

Yes, that would be about right. Figuring that his body would be out of the picture for a while anyway, Michael left the two girls to their own devices and slipped out of the room. It appeared that they were the only people using the place at that time as, much to his disappointment, Michael could find no one else to watch. Then he arrived at reception.

The receptionist had one hand up her shirt, the other in her panties. Her eyes were fixed to a small colour TV screen under the desk that was currently displaying a picture of Lucy and Cherry kissing. Under the TV, a VCR's indicator lights told Michael that their exploits were being taped. He frowned and focussed his mind on the receptionist.

"Use both hands on your pussy," he told her. The hand that was working a breast slipped down between her spread legs. "That's it. Take your panties and skirt off, you'll be more comfortable." Absently, the receptionist stripped off her clothes. She was shaved, something Michael had never seen before. "Push two fingers into your cunt. That's it, good. Now, you'll keep finger fucking yourself until we come out, but you won't orgasm until I tell you you can. When you've cum, you'll hand me the tape from the VCR." The girl began to work at her pussy and clit and Michael closed his eyes, willing himself back into his body.

When he opened his eyes he found Lucy looking down at him. "I thought you'd gone off for good," she said.

"Just taking a look around," he replied. He was propped up in the chair, but no longer tied to it. Glancing over Lucy's shoulder he could see Cherry bound to a low bench. Her wrists were tethered behind her neck and there was a ball gag in her mouth. He could not see her legs, but he figured they were also fixed down. "What have you got planned?" he asked warily.

"Well, there's just one more little thing I told her I'd do to her before we left." Lucy grinned mischievously and added, "You'll need to be a little harder than this for it."

Michael laughed. "After what that gizmo did to me, I'm not sure I'm capable." He knew he was wrong, he could already feel the stirrings of erection in his shaft, but he was not going to play easy to get.

"Oh, I'm sure we can do something to get you going again," Lucy said. She bent forward, lifting his cock in her hand and wrapping her lips around the head. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his penis and he twitched at the sensation. He knew he was growing into her mouth as she sucked down on his shaft. She hummed quietly, sending shivers of pleasure down his shaft and into his body through the root of his cock. "There," she said, pulling away, "that's better."

She stood up and walked around to stand behind Cherry's head. The little blonde was stretched out like a magician's assistant waiting to by cut in two. "Come over here and straddle her chest," Lucy said. Michael got the idea quickly enough. He had been between Cherry's beautiful tits once before, but had never got to finish there. Now, he figured, Lucy was going to give him the chance. He tossed a leg over her body and squatted down a little, not resting his weight on her ribs, so that his cock rested between the globes of her tits. Lucy leaned forward, pushed Michael's cock down against Cherry's breastbone, and then wrapped him in glorious tit-flesh. She looked up at him. "I'm sure you know what to do now," she said.

Michael began to slide his cock, still wet from Lucy's mouth, up and down between Cherry's tits. Lucy was crushing them together with both hands and the feeling of pressure was wonderful. The friction of fucking something that did not self-lubricate added to the sensation. Lucy leaned forward further and began tonguing Cherry's sensitive nipples. Now Michael could feel Cherry writing under him as Lucy's tongue and lips drove her nuts. Only the recent session with the fucking machine was allowing Michael to hold his orgasm back for so long. He let out a long groan. "I'm gonna cum soon," he moaned.

Lucy released her hold on Cherry's breasts and pushed Michael more upright. Her hand wrapped around his cock and she began to furiously pump his cock with her hand. "Oh, god!" Michael groaned out and then he came, pumping rope after rope of jism out and onto Cherry's tits. Lucy was using him like a hosepipe, directing his cum left and right to get a good cover. Eventually Michael sagged back and climbed off Cherry's body.

"I told her I'd suck your cum off her breast," Lucy said, and began lapping the white sticky mess from Cherry's chest. Her tongue slid over the smooth flesh, pulling in mouthful after mouthful. Michael could see that Cherry was enjoying it. She was making little whimpering noises through the gag. He glanced down and noticed that Lucy had not removed the dildo from Cherry's pussy and ass. He reached out, caught hold of the latex, and began to slowly pump it in and out of both of Cherry's holes. A cry of indignation from Cherry was followed by groans of pleasure. Her body began to tremble and, by the time Lucy was finished cleaning the cum from her chest, she was cumming again.

By now the three of them were too tired to consider anything more strenuous than a walk to the car. They dressed and walked out to reception where the receptionist was waiting for them. Her eyes were wild, frantic. Her hands were a blur in her pussy and over her clit. "P-please, sir. Please can I c-cum?" she managed to force out.

Michael looked at her for a few seconds. "Yes, you can cum now."

All three of them were amazed at the explosion of orgasm that was displayed for them. The receptionist stiffened, her mouth opening in a silent scream of pleasure as her head rolled back on her neck. Then her body fell forward again and she began to thrash wildly as her body released all the pent-up tension of waiting to cum. As her body finally calmed down she reached under the desk and there was the whir of some mechanism working. Her hand came up and she handed a video tape to Michael. There was pussy juice on the tape from her hand.

"What was all that about?" Cherry asked as they walked across the parking lot to her car.

Michael handed her the tape. "Nothing really, she was just repressing. Here, a souvenir of our afternoon. I wouldn't show that to your maiden aunt."