Magic Lessons Part 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenswing
Ravenswing
571 Followers

“Like this?” She felt him slide into her. It seemed to take hours for him to fill her entirely.

“Oh, god, yessss. I can see them watching me.” She felt his hands return to her breasts, fingers sliding over her smooth skin and sending flickers of pleasure throughout her body. “They can see me with a hot stud between my legs, and they want to be me. All those hot stares, Michael. Oooh!”

“That's right, all those men wishing they were here, wishing they were fucking you up against the window.” He drew his mental cock out of her almost completely, and then began to pump into her, felling her inner muscles clench around him as he had done the night before. “Put your hand down between your legs, Julia. Play with your clit while I fuck you.” Her hand found the button he wanted her to press and began to stroke it feverishly. She was close to a climax. She felt the cold glass press against her breasts and knew she was leaning against the window, but she could still feel Michael's ghost-hands stroking the flesh of her breasts. The stroking became a firm grip as he started driving his shaft more rapidly into her cunt; he was close to orgasm, too.

Her fingers began to work frantically against her clit as she felt the first flashes of electric climax burst through her cunt. Her back arched, pressing her stomach against the glass, and her head rolled back on her shoulders. The telephone fell to the floor as she lost her grip on it, but now it did not matter. Her inner muscles were clenching uncontrollably and she felt Michael make one, last, stabbing thrust deep inside her before he came. She could feel his hot jism pumping into her. Rope after rope of burning fluid shocked her paralysed body. She felt like she wanted to stay this way forever.

But then it was over. Michael's ghostly body faded from her senses and she sagged onto the carpet, scrabbling for the phone. “Michael? Are you still there?”

“Body's here, not sure about mind,” he mumbled.

She smiled, she knew what he meant. “I'm going to go take a shower, I'll call you tomorrow.”

“'Kay,” she heard, and the line went dead. She returned her own receiver to its cradle and headed toward the bathroom. After stumbling twice she kicked off her heels and went the rest of the way in only her stockings. By the time she made it she was well aware of how wet she had got during her phone call.

She started the shower running and pulled off her left stocking. “Another new pair in the morning,” she griped, and then something about the wetness soaked into the patterned stocking top caught her eye. She looked more closely, frowned, and then reached between her legs. “Th-that's not possible,” she said after a few seconds of disbelief.

Chapter Fourteen

“Michael? Michael, wake up.” The voice was unfamiliar. Michael's eyes flickered open to see an olive-brown face looking down at him. Whoever she was, she was stunningly attractive. Large, brown eyes with an exotic shape he could not quite put his finger on. Firm cheekbones framing the kind of features a fashion model would kill for. Full, red lips, slightly parted now, with perfect teeth just visible. Her hair was very long and blacker than anything Michael had seen in his life before.

“Who… who are you?” he stammered.

“My name is Cleopatra. Julia Calvin asked me to pay you a little visit.”

“C-Cleopatra?”

“Well, obviously not the Cleopatra. No, she lived several generations after me and had no talent what so ever. Still, you seduce an emperor and everyone thinks you're fabulous.”

“A-after you? She lived after you?”

“Yes, dear boy, I've been dead for thousands of years.” She smiled at him as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Michael sat up, realising that he was no longer in his bed. The room was a perfect example (as far as Michael knew) of an Egyptian queen's bed chamber. The walls were painted in bright colours. The bed was a four-poster of ancient design, and huge, cushions scattered everywhere. There was a large window, without glass, through which Michael could see a city of some kind.

Cleopatra saw him looking. “That's Alexandria, or my memory of it. It's not real of course; I maintain this whole dreamscape just so I don't feel homesick. You'd think the first thousand years would rid you of that, but Egypt was so much part of my family's blood.” She shrugged.

“So, when you died, you were able to keep your… spirit going here in the dream world?”

“Well done, yes. It's not that difficult if you have the will power; most people don't.” Michael was now painfully aware that this very attractive, very exotic woman was also naked from the waist up. Her white skirt fell down to her ankles, her headdress was incredibly ornate, and she was wearing a beautiful pectoral of gold and lapis lazuli, but her breasts were bare, the areolas and nipples reddened with makeup. “Julia came to me because of something you did tonight.”

“Um, we just talked.” Quite why he was embarrassed to mention the sex in front of this woman, Michael did not know, but embarrassed he was.

“You had sex over a telephone line,” Cleopatra said bluntly. “More than that, you came inside her.”

“I had better control this time,” Michael said, a little smugly. “Last night I made a bit of a mess of myself, but I managed to stop myself this time.”

“No, you didn't hear me right. You did not stop yourself, you came inside Julia. You managed to… I don't believe I'm saying this. You managed to translocate your semen into Julia.”

“Trans-what?” Michael was a little confused.

“Translocate; move from one place to another without crossing the intervening space.”

“Sort of like the transporters in Star Trek?”

“Michael, I have never seen a TV set and, while I have heard of Star Trek, I have no idea what the 'transporters' do in it. Essentially, in a state of orgasmic bliss, you still had enough will power available to transport matter a considerable distance into an internal cavity of another human without causing damage to either of you. Julia believes that to be impossible, which is why she came to me.”

“And what do you think?”

“I think that you are a young man with a lot of talent. What you did is not impossible, but it does require a level of will and a kind of belief that is becoming increasingly lacking in the modern world.” She grinned. “You appear to be something of a throwback. You would have fitted in well in my time; sorcery was quite common in those days.”

“S-sorcery? Like Merlin or, um, Harry Potter?”

“Harry who?” She shook her head. “Certainly like Merlin, or Solomon. If you are taught well your power could be considerable. I can help there, but you really need to practice in the real world. Magic is very easy here, where reality can be easily manipulated.” She waved a hand at the scenery and the room changed from Egyptian bedroom to Medieval torture chamber, complete with the rack that Michael was now lying on. Her own clothes transformed into a leather dominatrix set as he watched, and he was now wearing a small pair of leather shorts. She looked back towards him and they were back in the bedroom overlooking Alexandria. “See? You can't change the real world just like that.”

“Julia said it used to be easier, um, to change things in the real world.”

Cleopatra nodded. “In my time magic was more common because it worked, even for people with no talent. People believed in it, so it worked. We used to use poppets, voodoo dolls, to bring harm to people. Our burial rituals were all based around magic and belief. It was a way of life.” One of her hands strayed across to rest on Michael's chest, her fingers playing lightly over the bare skin. “In modern times, people believe in nothing. Religion no longer raises the awe it once did, even to those who still say they believe. Life has become… mundane.”

Her hand had moved down across Michael's stomach as she spoke. Now it wrapped lightly around his naked cock, stroking the semi-hard shaft. Her little speech had distracted him from her body, but now the relaxation that had been overtaking his hard-on was thrown aside by the contact of her hand. He let out a low groan as her thumb grazed over his fraenulum and her fingers wrapped around his shaft, squeezing slightly.

“I find you very attractive, Michael,” she told him, her voice calm and low. “I know I'm a little older than you, but I hope you find me attractive?” Michael nodded dumbly as her hand began to slide up and down his shaft. “Good. When I was alive, my lovers were restricted by affairs of state. My advisers could not risk a pregnancy by anyone but a suitable mate. So I would come here to satisfy myself with anyone I wished.” Her free hand reached up and pulled her headpiece out of her hair. “Now, of course, here is all I have, but I have much the same… appetite.”

She bent forward, her exquisite mouth opening to kiss the tip of his cock. Michael gasped at the feather-light touch, and then her lips enclosed him in their warmth. Her tongue flicked out, tasting the pre-cum that had formed at the end of his penis. He felt her lips sliding down the length of his shaft, her tongue sliding out to lick around the sides and underside as she took the whole length of him into her mouth. He felt her tonsils touch him, felt her push deeper until her nose pressed against his stomach. It felt like heaven. Slowly, very slowly, she slid back, raising her head until his cock slipped free of her ruby lips.

“Ooooh, my god!” Michael gasped. “How do you do that without breathing?”

Her hands were now clasped, one around his shaft, the other around his balls, the sensations driving him deeper into lust. “Simple really. This is a dream, we don't need to breathe. Maybe being dead helps you realise it.” Her thumb stroked once more over his fraenulum and he twitched violently. “I can deep throat a man until the cows come home.” Her head ducked down once more and she began another long, slow, drawn-out descent along his shaft until the head of his penis was buried in the back of her throat.

“I'm… gonna… cummmmmm,” Michael growled, and his hips twitched, pushing himself deeper into her throat. She hummed her agreement and squeezed his balls, pushing him completely over the edge. He felt rope after rope of cum erupting from his cock and into Cleopatra's throat. He was cumming down the throat of a Queen of Egypt and she was enjoying every second of it.

As his orgasm subsided, she slid off him, licking her lips, and grinning wickedly. “That was nice, you taste good.” She climbed up onto the bed, parting her skirt as she did so, and straddled his hips. “Now I want to see how you feel.”

“I don't think I can…”

“Of course you can, Michael. This is my dreamscape; men stay hard here for as long as I want them to.” She lifted his cock to her pussy and slipped him into herself without another word. She was right, he realised as she bore down on him, he would not go soft until she was finished with him.

He was amazed at how tight she was. Lucy had been tighter than Julia, and he had expected this to be a trend with older women. Cleopatra was about as old as he was ever likely to meet and her pussy was almost as tight as Cherry's ass had been. Her felt her ass come to rest on his hips and knew that he was all the way inside her. “How does that feel?” she asked.

“I-incredible,” he stammered out.

“How about this?” Suddenly her inner muscles were stroking over his cock in much the same way that the masturbation machine had worked him. This time, however, the head of his cock was being squeezed at the top of each stroke and Michael knew he would cum very quickly if she kept this up. His head pressed hard back into the pillow he was lying on and he gritted his teeth in an effort to avoid cumming. “Let it out, Michael. You can cum a dozen times and I'll still have your lovely thick cock to keep me happy.” Her muscles squeezed him down the length of his shaft and he came, his hips bucking against her.

She began to ride him then, sliding herself up until he was almost out of her, and then plunging down on him like a swooping falcon. Her pace quickened. She braced her hands on his chest to give herself better balance and drove herself up and down on his shaft, inner muscles rippling as she did so. Michael felt his third orgasm coming fast, and this time allowed himself to just go with it, bucking his hips up into her to counter her own actions. “That's it, lover,” she crooned. “That's so fucking good.”

As his third orgasm subsided, Michael pushed up on one hip, throwing her onto her back and leaving him, still inside her, on top. “Oh, Michael, so forceful,” she said, locking her legs across his lower back. “Fuck me, darling. Fuck me like the whore I am.”

Michael began to slam his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. With each thrust he felt the head of his cock butt up against the top of her vagina. Her muscles played with him every step of the way, teasing him, squeezing him, making every thrust a slightly different experience. He came again, but managed to keep his body pumping into her even through the haze of flashing lights that seemed to fill his skull.

“Unngh, yes, Michael, that's it. Nearly there. Oh, oh, oh. Oh, Isis, yesssss!” Every muscle in her body seemed to strain at the same time. Her legs clamped down on him, forcing him deep inside her, where her cunt grabbed hold of him and would not let go. Her back arched up, giving him a delightful view of her full, sweat-covered breasts with their rose-tinted nipples. He twitched his hips in an effort to move inside her, and her muscles rippled in response, wringing another orgasm out of him. Fireworks went off inside his brain and the world seemed to spin away from him.

Lying together afterwards, Cleopatra's fingers playing languidly around Michael's shaft, she told him one last thing she thought he needed to know.

“There are people who will come looking for you because of your talent. They have hunted the stronger sorcerers for years. Their intent will not be to invite you to an orgy. You must avoid them until you are strong enough to fight them.”

“And you will teach me?” he asked. Quite calmly, he reached out a hand and stroked one finger over her clitoris.

“Ah! Yes, if you keep doing things like that, I'll teach you anything you want to know. Come to me tomorrow night, we'll begin your lessons then. Now you have to go, it's almost dawn in the real world.”

Michael slipped out of bed and turned toward the door of the bed chamber. He figured that would be a good way to leave the dreamscape.

“Oh, Michael.”

“Yes?” he asked, looking back.

“Bring your little friend Lucy with you. There are things she should learn as well and…”

“What?”

“I haven't had a young woman in my bed for a decade.”

Chapter Fifteen

“Well, I say he got what he deserved,” Michael's mother remarked apropos of nothing at breakfast the following morning.

“Pardon, Mom?” Michael glanced up from his own section of the paper, the funnies. Ever since he had used his power on his mother, Michael had been feeling guilty about it. He had taken to eating breakfast with her at the very least, even though they hardly ever really said anything to each other anyway. At first she had been a little surprised at his sudden desire to be with her, but was actually starting to like having her son available to throw comments at now and again.

“Oh, there was a rapist caught, um, last week I think. He admitted to multiple rapes, claimed he was a reformed character, even gave away the bar he owned to one of his victims.”

“That sounds great, Mom.”

“He was found dead in his cell yesterday morning. It says here he died in his sleep of a heart attack.”

Michael swallowed. The Stalker, Mickey, was dead and it sounded a lot like he had died in a dream. “Yeah,” he said, “sounds like he got what he deserved. Look, Mom, I gotta go out.” He struggled out of his seat and rushed for the door, grabbing a jacket as he went.

“Yeah, yeah, don't break the door down.” The voice was muffled by the thick door of the bar. Michael had been hammering on it for five minutes. The door opened, stopped after an inch or two by a thick metal bar. An eye looked out at him. “What do you want?”

“Kelly? Is that you?” The space behind the door was in too much shadow for Michael to see who was standing there, but the voice sounded right.

“Yeah, I'm Kelly, who are… Oh shit, you!”

Michael nodded. “Me. I need to talk to you.”

“I guess you'd better come in.” The door closed, and then opened fully, allowing Michael to step inside. Kelly closed and locked the door behind him and he turned to look at her. She was just as sexy in real life as she had been in her dream, only now she was a confident woman, the owner of a bar, rather than the frightened creature he had rescued. She was dressed in a black silk wrap, tied loosely at the waist. It had shifted slightly since she had put it on revealing a long 'V' of black skin down between her breasts to her waist. Michael's cock twitched in his jeans.

“Have you seen the paper this morning?” he asked.

“Do I look like I've seen the paper? C'mon upstairs and I'll make some coffee.” He followed her swaying behind through a door at the back of the bar and up a slim flight of stairs to the apartment above the bar. He could smell new paint, she had redecorated the apartment as soon as she moved in, he guessed. Kelly went through into a small kitchen area and there was soon the sound of a filter coffee machine doing its work. She returned. “So, what's so important in the paper that you're knocking on my door at this hour?”

“It's nearly ten o'clock,” Michael reminded her.

“And I get to bed at about three in the morning,” she told him.

“Oh, I… hadn't thought. It's Mickey…”

“He's escaped?!” Her eyes flew open and her arms crossed over her chest.

“No, no,” Michael reassured her. “He's dead. He died in his sleep.” She blinked a couple of times as though she was not sure she could believe him. “Look, um, have you seen any strange people around the bar recently?”

“You are kidding me. This is a tittie bar, well, kind of. We get weird guys in here all the time. Look, you didn't… y'know?”

“I didn't kill him, not even in his dreams. I was actually going to reattach, um, what I cut off, after the trial.”

“Hmm,” she said, and returned to the kitchen. A couple of minutes later she came back with two mugs of steaming, black coffee. “Hope you don't want anything in this,” she said. He shook his head, taking the mug from her, and watched as she took a large gulp from her own drink. “Ah, that hits the spot. I only drink this stuff in the morning, but I really need it in the morning.” She slumped onto the couch and Michael got a flash of the space between her legs as she did so. His cock got more interested. “Well,” she said, “I can't say I'm sorry he's gone.”

Michael nodded. “I guess I can understand your point.” He sat down on a chair opposite her, not trusting himself on the same couch. “Thing is, I got told about some people who could be looking for me. I was wondering if they'd gotten to him and traced their way back here.”

Kelly bent forward, elbows on knees. Her wrap fell open allowing Michael to see her beautiful big breasts beneath it. “I've seen no real strangers here in the last week. If you leave me a number I can let you know if anyone does come asking.”

Michael swallowed hard, pulled his eyes away from her chest. “D'you have something I can write on?” She stood, wandered over to the telephone, and returned with an address book. Under the 'M' section Michael wrote down his number with 'Michael' written beside it. He showed her the entry. “Okay?” he asked. She was standing over him, looking down. He had to look up past the slopes of her breasts to see her face.

Ravenswing
Ravenswing
571 Followers