Magic Madness Pt. 05

Story Info
Werewolf cock, Pixies and Orcs too.
6.9k words
4.6
9k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell wakes up to someone crawling under his blanket. As the person works Tyrell's sleeping pants off of him he lifts the blanket. To his surprise Maya is under the blanket, hands on the waist of his pants. Maya smiles at him and begins to pull his pants down. Tyrell doesn't fight her, he assumes she's just here to consume the excess lust he has absorbed from Lizzie and Silvia the night before. Maya gets Tyrells pants off of him and begins to suck his cock. Tyrell lays back and his breathing intensifies as Maya sucks on his cock and massages on his balls. Maya shivers as she takes every inch of Tyrell's cock into her throat. She gags as she reaches the base of his cock, her spit spews from her mouth and coats the base of his cock. Maya holds Tyrell's cock in her throat and extends her tongue. Her tongue slithers out of her mouth like a snake. Her snake like tongue starts to caress his balls before it wraps around the base of them. Her tongue tightens its grips as Maya continues to hold Tyrell's cock in her throat. Tyrell has started moaning louder as Maya has her way with his cock and balls. She begins to gulp and swallow, causing her throat to massage Tyrell's cock. He grips the sheets tightly and his legs begin to twitch. Maya lets out a moan and the vibrations from the moan push Tyrell over the edge. Tyrell starts to cum in Maya's throat, Tyrell's body goes tense as he shoots his hot load into her throat. Maya takes every last drop of cum in her throat, as she does her eyes roll in the back of her head. The pleasure subsides as Tyrell peaks under the blanket to realize Maya is no longer there. The next thing he knows he is waking up again. He blinks a few times and turns to the opposite side of the bed. He rubs his eyes, Maya is sitting on the edge of the bed smiling. Tyrell looks under the blanket and can see his cum soaked sleeping pants. He drops the blanket in disappointment.

"Seriously Maya? You could have cleaned me up or something." Tyrell lets out a sigh as he lays his head back down.

"Where's the fun in that, I only need the lust essence you contain. Your cum does nothing for me honestly. In your dreams when I provide pleasure I just take the essence. Granted that leaves you with a bit of a mess to clean up." Maya laughs. "Well thanks for breakfast. I must go now."

With that Maya vanishes in the blink of an eye. Tyrell sighs and rips his blanket off of him. He gets out of bed, his cum filled sleeping pants stick to his thighs. Tyrell shakes his head and then snaps his fingers. His pants vanish as a bucket of water and his personal cleaning supplies wisp into the room. Tyrell lifts his arms into the arm as they begin cleaning his body. Once they finish he snaps his finger and his fresh clothes are now on him. Tyrell makes his way down stairs and into his store room. His supplies have almost gone dry. He grabs a bag in the room, throws it over his shoulder and heads for the front door of the store. As he makes his exit, a large man quickly walks over to him.

"Excuse me sir. You are Tyrell, the sorcerer correct?" The man says nervously.

"Yeah, that's me... Is there something I can do for you?" Tyrell stands waiting for the man to answer.

"Yes, I am one of Thomas and Alice's friends. I go by Stone, I run the blacksmith shop here in the city." Stone extends his arm to shake Tyrell's hand.

Tyrell shakes Stone's hand and invites him into the store. The two walk in the store and over to the counter.

"Alright, so Thomas told me what you did for him... I was wanting something similar... Except I am not wanting an equine cock... I want something that resembles that of a... ugh... werewolf... knot and all... If that's possible." Stone asks nervously.

"Ooh a fan of my work, supplies are running low, but let me see what I've got." Tyrell disappears into the back of his store.

As he returns to the front of the store with Stone, he hands him two vials. "One vial, wait an hour and it will give you a taste of the werewolf cock. The other will make the change permanent."

Stone takes both vials and gives Tyrell a few golden coins. He makes his way out of the store followed by Tyrell. Stone is walking so fast it's almost as if he is running to get home. Tyrell notices Stone chug the first vial as he quickly walks away. Tyrell stops at his door and snaps his fingers. The lights inside the store extinguish and the lock on the door clicks as a sign flips onto the door. Tyrell heads for the edge of the city and makes his way to the mountains a little ways outside of the city.

After an hour has passed Stone wakes up on the floor of his bedroom. He quickly scrambles to his feet and checks in his pants. He jumps for joy as he lets his pants go. As Stone's pants fall to the floor, his wife enters the room with a worried look on her face. Which quickly changes to excitement as she gets a look at her husband's new cock. Her draw drops and she can't take her eyes off of it. She is drooling in anticipation as her husband jumps for joy.

"Stella my love, it worked!" Stone opens his arms to embrace his wife.

"Oh, my word... He really did it! Take that Alice, you're not the only one getting a monster cock any more." Stella steps in to embrace her husband, she grabs his sheath with one hand and begins to stroke him. "Now let's get you nice and hard so I can see that knot."

Stone's cock begins to emerge from its sheath, the tip drips cum onto Stella's hand and the floor. Stella drops to her knees in front of stone. His cock throbs as Stella takes the tip of her husband's cock into her mouth and begins to suck. The cum that leaked from the tip has attached to her bottom lip and chin. Stella moans and takes every inch of Stone's shaft in her throat. She retches and gags as she deepthroats him. His pre-cum and her spit run out of her mouth and down her chin. As Stella sucks on her husband's cock, Stone lets out a moan. His cock gets harder and harder as she starts at the head and takes every inch of him. Stone lets out a low groan and more of his cock exits its sheath. Stone grabs the back of his wife's head and pulls her in as close as he can get her. Stella retches hard forcing Stone's cock out of her throat and mouth. As she gasps for air and coughs up spit and pre-cum, Stone's knot has finally revealed itself. Stella moans as she gains her composure and begins to suck and lick her husband's large knot. Stella lets out a moan as a chill makes its way through her body. She gets to her feet quickly and climbs into their bed. Stella gets on all fours and looks back to her husband.

"Give it to me! Don't hold back either honey. Give me that knot!" Stella waits patiently for her husband to penetrate her.

Stone climbs into the bed behind his wife, he leans in and bites the side of her neck as he slides the shaft of his cock inside of her. Stella throws her head back and lets out a gasp, she grips the sheets tightly. Stone works his wife's pussy with the shaft of his cock before slowly attempting to get his knot inside of her. As Stone works his large knot into Stella she bites her bottom lip and begins to whimper. Stone works more of his knot into his wife, her whimpers slowly begin to sound like cries. Stone lets go of her neck and begins to back off, but his wife thrust back into him. As she does Stone's knot is forced partially into her. She yelps and moans before dropping her head into the pillow. Stone sits up, grabs his wife's hips and starts thrusting deeper. Stella moans into the pillow as her husband thrust into her over and over. With each thrust Stone works more of his knot into his wife. Finally Stone groans deeply and puts all of his weight behind his thrust. Stella's head pops up quickly, she begins to scream, she grips the sheets so tight her knuckles turn white. Stella's screams gradually turn into whimpers as Stone's knot forcefully pops into her tight pussy. Stone closes his eyes and lets out a deep sigh of relief as he feels all of his wife wrapped around his shaft and knot. Stone lets out a growl and starts to pick up the pace. His speed is so intense Stella can barely keep up, with every quick thrust Stone's knot moves deeper. Stella lets out another loud scream before dropping her head and biting the pillow. Stone continues to forcefully fuck his wife. His thrust are so rough their bed knocks loudly into the wall. Stella has gone cross eyed as she gets plowed by Stone's monster cock. Stella has gotten so wet that her pussy is dripping down Stone's balls and onto their bed sheets. She grunts before falling limp into the bed. Stone's knot is stuck within his wife, so as she goes down, so does he. As the pair hit the bed, the feeling of Stone's knot getting deeper causes Stella to bellow out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Stella buries her face in a pillow to muffle her screams and moans as she cums hard. Stella's legs start to tremble, Stone sits up and grabs Stella's hips and begins thrusting into his wife. He starts to growl until he finally explodes inside of her. Stella begins to moan loudly as she feels multiple shots of her husband's hot seed pump into her. Stone attempts to get off of his wife but his knot is stuck inside of her. Stella begins to whimper and moan as she tries to move away from her husband. She can feel her pussy stretching to its limit as she does. She continues to pull away until she starts to cum. She cums so hard her moans sound like jumbled words. Stella's eyes roll in the back of her head and her body goes limp once the wave of pleasure subsides.

"Guess I will be drinking that second vial then." Stone says with a chuckle.

"Once we get this knot out of me... Although... I could get used to this." Stella shivers. "Mmm I love how full I feel right now. I can't wait to tell Alice about this."

Meanwhile; Tyrell has made it to the base of the mountains. He steps off of the path he is on and starts to walk into the wooded area surrounding the mountains. Tyrell makes his way through tall grass and many trees, until he finds a clearing. He looks around and finds the herb he has been looking for. As he bends down to pick the herb something catches his attention in the distance. Tyrell lifts his head and notices a small cage inside a tree hollow. As Tyrell is looking at the cage, something moves inside it. Tyrell stands to his feet and makes his way over to the tree. He peaks into the cage and notices a small naked winged female. Although she is small, the pixie is busty and full figured. Tyrell reaches out and taps the cage. The small pixie darts to the back of the cage and begins to whimper.

Tyrell pulls his hand away. "It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you. I can let you out of this cage."

"Don't... The orcs... the orcs will be back soon to retreive me. If you are here, they will capture you too... You must run!" The pixie tries to warn Tyrell.

Tyrell reaches into the tree and gets the small cage opened. The pixie buzzes out of the cage and flies over to Tyrell. She stops in front of him, before she can say a word she hears a loud hunting horn. The pixie looks worried and darts off into the tree surrounding them. Tyrell turns around to see three female orcs charging towards him, their large breast bounce with every step they take. Tyrell snaps a finger, instantly the plants in the area grab the females and pulls them to the ground. The orcs start to grunt and struggle against the ground. One of the orcs cuts her bindings off of her and jumps to her feet. She readys her weapon and growls loudly at Tyrell before she charges. Tyrell steps out of the way and taps the orcs back. A symbol forms on her back as she stumbles forward. The female orcs stuck to the ground began to growl and roar at their companion as the mark on her back spreads all over her body. As it does, it causes her to go stiff before dropping to the ground again. Tyrell brushes himself off and starts to walk away. As he does one of the orcs begins to laugh. Tyrell turns around to examine the situation, as he does he is struck by a club. He falls to the ground unconscious. The female orc that came to the rescue cuts the two on the ground loose before she rolls Tyrell over. She grabs a pair of metal cuffs from her waist and puts them on Tyrell. The cuffs let off a bright blue color for a moment.

"Bula! We are grateful you were in the area. Had you gotten here sooner my sister might still be alive." One of the female orcs says as she gets to her feet.

"Umog since you are so grateful, you can carry Mog back to the stronghold. Your sister isn't dead but she's going to need the shaman. I'm sure she can rid her of the magic that afflicts her." Bula barks out. "Lash get up, we must make it back to the stronghold before it gets too late."

Lash quickly sits up and grunts. "Fine, since I got up like I was asked, I want to carry the magic man as my reward."

Umog smacks Lash in the back of the head. Lash doubles over and places her hands on her head. She growls at Umog as she picks her sister Mog up and tosses her over her shoulder. Bula picks up Tyrell and leads the females back to their strong hold. They reach a palisade at the base of a mountain, the large gate opens and the women enter. In the strong hold there are only female orcs. They all turn their gaze to Bula who is still carrying Tyrell. Bula motions for Umog to go on her way with her sister. Lash follows Bula over to a cage that's out in the open. Lash opens it up as Bula throws Tyrell in. His body drops to the ground still limp. Lash closes the cage and locks it. All the women in the strong hold continue to eye Tyrell. They start to talk amongst themselves as Bula heads into an opening at the base of the mountain. Lash walks off to another part of the camp and begins to talk to the other orcs. Tyrell sits up and rubs his head where he had been clubbed. He takes a quick look around and snaps his fingers. Nothing happens, except the cuffs light up and dim again.

Tyrell lets out a deep sigh and leans against the bars in the cage. "Well this sucks..."

"Yes it does, but luckily for you, I came back to save you. Dont draw too much attention to yourself alright... I'm Lana the pixie you saved. I can't do anything yet but when the opportunity arises, I will get you out." Lana goes silent.

Tyrell drops his head and sighs again. Bula exits the mountain and makes her way over to Tyrell's cage. She takes the hilt of her weapon and hits the bars of his cage. Tyrell jumps as Bula laughs at him. She opens the cage and motions for him to get out. Tyrell slowly makes his way out of the cage, Bula grabs him and attaches a chain to his cuffs. She yanks the chain, causing Tyrell to stumble. Bula leads Tyrell into the mountain, his gaze is glued to her thick green thighs and ass. As she walks her ass sways and bounces. His eyes stay on her as she leads him through a few corridors before they enter a throne room. In the back of the throne room a woman sits on a throne surrounded by human men. Tyrell can't believe his eyes as some of the men are worshipping the woman's feet. They suck her toes before moving their tongues to the bottoms of her feet. Another man is massaging her arms, while another sharpens her weapon. The woman sits there moaning as the men worship her, she bites her bottom lip as she turns her attention to Tyrell. Bula approaches the throne and drops to one knee, she yanks the chain attached to Tyrell, pulling him down with her.

"So this is the man that gave you guys so much trouble... He doesn't look like much to me." The woman says.

"I did not lose to him Chieftess Snak..." Bula says.

"You might not have, but your women did, so in turn... So did you! I should make you and your bitches worship my feet, instead of these men." Snak scoffs as Mog enters the room. "Ah Mog, you're on your feet again I see. Bula go retrieve Umog and Lash."

Bula hands the chain to Mog and makes her leave to find the other girls. As Bula makes her exit Snak sends her men away as well. She stands up and stretches, exposing her muscular upper body. She tilts her head to one side and then to the other, a pop is heard as she does. She walks over to Tyrell and checks him out. She steps back from him and crosses her arms in front of her.

"I bet you are wondering why there are no male orcs in my camp. Honestly orcish men don't care about what their women want. We get handled roughly and treated as if we are nothing more than breeders. All they want is to fight and breed. We may be orcs but we enjoy being pampered, when we aren't smashing skulls." Snak chuckles to herself. "Human men though, they will do anything for a good fuck."

Snak goes on to tell Tyrell that once a man has been captured they do all they can to make him horny. Yet they deprive him of sex until he will obey their commands. Some men have to be broken in other ways, with magic or magical items. They mostly use the human men for their sexual desires and relaxation, since they do all the hunting and work on the stronghold. Snak walks back to her throne and sits down, her legs wide open. The lanterns in the cave flicker occasionally giving Tyrell a glance at her pussy. Tyrell tries to ignore his view but Snak slides a hand between her thighs. She moves it to her clit and begins to rub. She bites her bottom lip as she rubs slowly. She takes her free hand and starts to caress her breast as Tyrell watches. Tyrell can hear Mog moaning herself as they both watch the show. Tyrell can feel his cock throbbing in his pants, he tries to hold back getting turned on. Before Tyrell gets hard Bula, Umog and Lash enter the throne room.

"It's about time!... First you disappoint me while hunting, now you make me wait!" Snak has removed her hand from her pussy and licks her fingers clean.

"Chieftess please find it in yourself to forgive my women." Bula drops to one knee and lowers her head.

"You continue to blame your women and not yourself Bula. You picked them to follow you, you trained them to hunt and fight... So again their failure is shared with you as well. So as their higher up you must be punished. Strip your clothes and remove this human's pants... Do not make me wait any more, Bula."

Bula stands to her feet and removes her small top. Her dark green nipples take no time getting hard due to the cool air inside the mountain. Bula drops her loin cloth and stands naked in front of Tyrell. She leans in and undoes his pants. She steps to the side as they fall to his ankles. The cool air causes Tyrell's cock to throb. Snak grunts and gestures with a hand for Bula to continue. Bula knods, without a word she drops to her knees in front of Tyrell. She takes his cock into her mouth and down her throat, she gags as her lips touch the base of his cock. Tyrell lets out a low moan as he feels Bula's, warm throat squeeze his cock before forcing it out of her. Bula gasps for air and begins to cough. Tears have started running down her face causing her war paint to run down her cheeks. Bula takes all of his cock into her throat again. She reaches the base of his cock and continues to suck, Tyrell can feel her tongue slipping past her teeth and gently caressing his balls. She takes his cock out of her mouth, and begins to lick the head. She moves from the head, down the shaft. She runs her tongue up and down his shaft a few times before grabbing it. She lifts his cock with one hand and begins stroking it. She strokes his cock, as she caresses his balls with her tongue. She places her lips on his balls before sucking them into her mouth. Snak is in the background rubbing her clit with one hand while motioning for one of her men to come to her. From the wall one of her men eagerly gets up and quickly makes his way over to her. She spreads her legs wide as he drops to his knees in front of her. The man buries his face in Snak's dripping wet pussy as she watches Bula suck Tyrell's cock and balls. Tyrell's moans get louder as Bula lets go of his balls and slurps his cock back into her mouth. Her drool is running down her chin and has completely covered Tyrells balls and shaft. Snak plays with her large green breast. Pinching her hard nipples, pulling them all while keeping eye contact with Tyrell. Tyrell throws his head back and begins moaning loudly. His cock begins to throb harder and he erupts in her mouth. He cums so hard some of it begins to leak out of Bula's mouth.

12