Magic Madness Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AGH... Do not swallow... UNGH... just yet Bula... Why don't you share his seed with Mog." Snak moans as she gives the order.

Bula goes to stand and Snak stops her in between moans. "No... No... Bula, Mog has two sets of lips."

Mog looks at Snak who gestures for them to continue. Bula crawls over to Mog and waits for her to open her legs. Mog looks down at Bula who is now on her knees in front of her. Mog drops her loin cloth to her ankles and spreads her legs for Bula. Bula leans in and begins to lick Mog's pussy. As she does she moves Tyrell's cum from her mouth to Mog's pussy. Mog moans as Bula's tongue caresses her swollen clit before entering her pussy. Bula backs away from Mog and turns to Snak. She opens her mouth and shows that she has transferred all of Tyrell's seed to Mog. As Mog stands there with her legs spread, Tyrell's cum begins to leak from her pussy. It drips to the floor and begins to pool.

"Now that I see you can actually follow orders, get out of my sight. What you do with him is up to you. Fuck him to death for all I care." Snak moans and cums on her mans tongue.

Bula, Umog, Mog and Lash exit the throne room with Tyrell, they can hear the man thanking Snak for cumming for him as they make their exit. Bula leads the girls and Tyrell to her bedroom.

"Any chance I could get you guys to let me go?" Tyrell says with a chuckle.

Bula looks up to Tyrell. "Let you go?... Thanks to you we let our chieftess down. We look like failures..."

Mog speaks up as she draws a blade. "Why don't we just kill him, right here and now."

Lash steps in between Mog and Tyrell. "Instead of killing him that way... Lets fuck him to death like Snak suggested."

"I like that idea, but I doubt he would be able to cum for all of us. He's already gotten off once. At most, human men can cum twice... If that." Umog adds.

"What if I told you I can cum multiple times. I will give all of you my seed, even Bula." Tyrell adds in hopes that the girls will go for it. "If I don't then you can kill me."

"Tie him to the bed then ladies. Lets see if he can keep up with us." Bula laughs as she grabs some rope. "I don't take orders from men but I like your idea. If you can't keep up, Mog gets to take your life, or you die in the process."

Umog and Lash rip Tyrell's clothes off of him and toss them to the floor. Mog and Bula grab Tyrell and toss him into the bed. As they tie him to the bed Tyrell can see Lana slip out of one of his pockets. She flies over to a barrel of mead that's sitting in the corner of the room and drops something into it. She quickly buzzes over to the table that's sitting next to the barrel and disappears behind a few books. Umog and Lash have already stripped their clothes as Mog and Bula finish tying up Tyrell. His legs are spread and his arms are above his head. Lash climbs into the bed and makes her way to Tyrell's head. She sits on his face while facing the others in the room. Tyrell's tongue begins to explore Lash's pussy and ass as she rides his face. Lash rocks back and forward on Tyrell's face, moaning as she gives him her ass and then her pussy. She rocks on his face, throwing her head back in ecstasy and begins to pant softly. Umog and Bula have started rubbing their pussies as they watch Lash ride Tyrell's face. Lash's legs begin to tremble, she grabs her breast and rubs them gently. Lash rides Tyrell's face, moaning loudly as she does. Umog approaches the bed she spits in one of her hands before reaching out for Tyrell's cock. She licks her lips as she starts to stroke his cock. His cock throbs and begins to get hard. Umog smiles as she climbs into the bed between his legs. She stands up above Tyrell's cock and drops down on him with all her weight, his cock forcefully slides inside of her with ease. As she drops down on Tyrell she lets out a moan and the bed creaks. Umog begins to ride his cock as if she was riding a horse. She places her hands on Tyrell's chest to brace herself as she rides Tyrell hard. Umog and Lash make eye contact as they match each other's pace. Their eyes gloss over as they are overcome with lust. Lash lets go of her breast and places her hands on her thighs. She begins to pant as Tyrell's tongue pushes her over into orgasm. Lash quivers and moans as she cums on Tyrell's tongue, lips and chin. Lash catches her breath and gets off of Tyrell's face, streams of cum run from Tyrell's lips and chin back to Lash's wet pussy. Umog reaches out with one hand and runs a finger through Lash's wet pussy lips. Coating her finger with Lash's cum. She places her finger in her own mouth and moans. Lash whips her leg over Tyrell's head and gets out of the bed. She leans in to his face and extends her tongue. She licks all of the cum from his face and pulls away, she smiles before Swallowing it all. Lash walks over to the table and grabs a mug. She fills it with mead and drinks a full cup. Mog and Bula join her while taking glances at Umog riding Tyrell. Umog drops her head as she cums on Tyrell's cock, her creamy cum coats his shaft. Tyrell lets out a moan as he begins to cum inside Umog's pussy. Umog attempts to catch her breath, before she can, Mog grabs her by the hair and pulls her off of Tyrell's cock. Umog falls to the ground and growls as she looks up to Mog, who waist no time mounting Tyrell. She slides down on his hard cock grunting as she reaches the base. As Mog rides Tyrell, Lash hands Umog a mug full of mead. She takes a few gulps before getting to her feet. Umog, Lash and Bula finish their mead and before they know it, they are dropping to the floor. Mog hears the three orcs hitting the ground and turns to see what has happened. Before she can react she falls asleep herself. She lands hard on Tyrell and begins to snore.

"Hey... Lana... Whatever you did worked. Would you mind getting these cuffs off of me... Quickly, she's crushing me." Tyrell attempts to rock Mog off of him.

Lana peeks out from behind the books. "It's about time, I was about to fall asleep."

Lana stretches before buzzing over to Tyrell's wrist. She slides her entire arm into the keyhole, moving it around ever so slightly until a click is heard. The cuffs on Tyrell's wrist let off a blue glow before opening up. With Tyrell's arms free he snaps a finger and Mog lifts into the air. While she is in the air Tyrell sits up and frees his legs. He quickly gets out of the bed as Mog drops out of the sky and lands back in the bed. Tyrell sighs as he snaps again, his clothes appear in front of him. As Tyrell gets dressed Lana buzzes over to him and lands on his pants. She crawls up his pants leg, when she reaches his waist Tyrell forces her down into his pants as he puts his shirt on. Lana begins to fall into Tyrell's pants, she grabs the first thing she can, Tyrell's cock. She grabs on as tight as she can. Every step Tyrell takes she bounces up and down his shaft. Her soft breast caressing his shaft as she does, causes Tyrell's cock to throb. Not knowing when the orcs might wake up Tyrell tries to ignore Lana hanging on to his cock. He moves to the door of the room and opens it slightly. He peeks out into the hallway, there is no one in sight. They sneak through the cave until they finally reach the entrance. He looks around the camp and sees an opportunity to escape. He runs as fast as he can to the palisade at the edge of the camp. Tyrell uses his magic to launch himself over the palisade, and again to catch himself as he falls to the ground. He lands and begins to run as fast as he can. Tyrell makes it to a clearing and stops to catch his breath. Lana drops through Tyrell's pants leg and lands at his feet. She shakes her head and flies into the air.

Tyrell looks over to Lana. "Well, I hope you enjoyed your ride."

Under her breath Lana says, "Would have been better in my full form."

Tyrell looks over to her puzzled.

"The ride wasn't bad... Except you kept leaking cum and it made it hard to hang on with my

feet."

"That's why I kept precumming. Feeling your feet on the head of my cock felt good... But we made it out and I've got to get home. So I believe it's time we part ways." Tyrell brushes himself off.

"Part ways?? Are you serious? The sun is setting and I will probably just get captured again." Lana exclaims.

"Well isn't that how you ended up out here in the first place?" Tyrell shrugs.

"Yes but I ended up in a trap... Look come with me so that I make it home safely. My sister will reward you and she can transport you home." Lana waits for a response.

"What kind of reward are we talking about? Why are you so worried, did you do something to those orcs?" Tyrell stretches.

"I did nothing to those orcs. They want to capture my people and use our magic to capture more men. As for a reward you can have anything you would like, just please... Escort me home." Lana begs Tyrell.

"Fine, I will escort you home. No telling what kind of shape I would have been in had you not been there. Lead the way." Tyrell follows Lana into the wooded area surrounding the mountains.

Tyrell and Lana make their way through the woods, as the sun sets they make it to a strange tree. Lana places her hand on the tree and it begins to glow a bright yellow. Lana flies into the light and disappears. Tyrell examines the light before a hand reaches through and pulls him into it. On the other side Lana is now full sized and standing next to a woman that looks like she could be her twin. Lana is led away by a few guards as the other woman approaches Tyrell.

"I am Angelica, the fairy queen and Lana's older sister. Thank you so much for helping my sister and bringing her back to me safely. Please stay and enjoy a nice meal. I will send you on your way once you've eaten and been rewarded." Angelica smiles at Tyrell as she grabs his hand and leads him to her palace.

In the palace the walls are high and everything is bright and colorful. Even though the sun is setting, the palace is still full of natural light. Angelica leads Tyrell into a large dining hall, a few servants greet them as they enter the room. The large table in the middle of the room is empty minus one plate of food. One of the servants pulls the chair out from the table and motions for Tyrell to sit down. As another servant pulls out a seat for Angelica.

Angelica sits down and smiles at Tyrell before turning to the servants in the room. "Could we have the room please. Our guest and I would like some privacy."

The servants quickly gather and exit the room.

"Privacy? You aren't secretly planning on killing me are you?" Tyrell chuckles.

Angelica giggles. "Not at all I owe you a great debt for returning my sister to our kingdom. Please help yourself to the food there. I'm sorry there's no meat, we are vegetarians here."

"Your sister helped save my life honestly. Those orcs had some magic cancelling cuffs that they put on me. Without her I was helpless against them." Tyrell says before stuffing his face.

Angelica looks surprised. "Orcs had you?... That's not good... You must be cleansed and soon."

Tyrell looks up from his food. "What's got you so worried all of a sudden. We are safe... Aren't we?"

"In a sense, but orcs have a very keen sense of smell and can track a scent for some distance. So they will find the tree you stopped at, but once you leave, they will be able to find you again. So please, follow me..." Angelica quickly gets to her feet. "Follow me."

Angelica leads Tyrell through the palace and to a large room with a pool of water in the center. Tyrell is in awe at how clear the water is. He approaches the water and is stopped by Angelica. She shakes her head at him as she strips her clothes and daintily walks into the pool of water. As she does the water begins to glow. She makes it to the opposite end of the pool and looks to Tyrell.

"Remove your clothes and join me please. I must cleanse you of the orcs scent and even your own. Otherwise the orcs will hunt you down." Angelica motions for him to come to her.

Tyrell does as he is told and removes his clothes. Angelica smiles as Tyrell approaches the water and steps in. As he submerges slowly into the water, its color begins to change. The water goes from a bright clear blue with a glow to a murky almost black. Angelica swims around behind Tyrell and wraps her arms around him. She runs her hands down his chest, to his stomach and then his crotch. She grabs his cock and squeezes it firmly, before she begins to stroke it.

"I hope this does not bother you. The cleansing procedure is rather intimate, the more cleansing you need, the more intimate the procedure." Angelica smiles and kisses Tyrell's neck. "From the looks of the water... You're going to need a thorough cleanse."

Tyrell lets out a moan as he feels Angelica's hard nipples press against his back as she strokes his cock slowly. She kisses his neck again before letting go of Tyrell's now hard cock. She swims around him and wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Angelica leans in and kisses Tyrell, she thrust her hips into Tyrell. His hard cock slides deep inside of her. As it does, Angelica moans into Tyrell's mouth. As the pair kiss Angelic sets the pace, thrusting slowly into Tyrell. The water around them doesn't splash or make a noise as Angelica thrust into Tyrell. Angelica lets go of Tyrell's face and throws her head back. A light emerges from Angelica's eyes and mouth as she grips Tyrell's shoulders with her hands. She grabs his shoulders so hard that her knuckles turn white. Her pace speeds up as the light goes dim and begins to spread over her body. As the light spreads Angelica's moans intensify, the water around them begins to get lighter in color. As if the darkness is getting forced away from them. As Angelica's moans get more intense the water gets clearer and clearer. As the pool completely clears up Angelica cums. She places her head on Tyrell's shoulder and begins to pant.

"You... You must... cum as well... for the cleansing to be complete." Angelica lets out a sigh and goes limp.

Tyrell grabs Angelica's ass and begins to thrust into her. It doesn't take him long to cum. As he does The water goes completely clear as it was before. Angelica lets go of Tyrell and floats in the water. As she reaches the edge of the water she climbs out, followed by Tyrell. Tyrell snaps his fingers and the two of them are instantly dried off.

"Now that you have been cleansed I can get you home. Or if you would like you could stay here with me. You would be considered royalty especially if I decide to take you as my husband." Angelica winks at Tyrell.

"I appreciate the offer Queen Angelica but I am going to have to decline." Tyrell smiles as he gets dressed.

"Well since I can't convince you to stay, at least come back to see me from time to time. I feel the two of us should get more acquainted." Angelica winks at Tyrell again.

Angelica walks over to Tyrell and kisses him one more time. She pulls away from him and extends her arms out in front of her. The floor begins to move like a liquid and emits a light blue color.

"Here is your ticket home Tyrell." Angelica hands him a small jewel. "And this will help you return to me. Which I am expecting you to do."

Angelica chuckles to herself as Tyrell drops into the liquid like floor. She stretches and collects her clothes. As she gets herself dressed her sister bursts through the doors.

"You already sent him on his way? I was hoping to help out with the cleanse." Lana Sighs. "All I could do is watch earlier, I was hoping he could enjoy my full form."

Angelica giggles. "Maybe next time my dear Lana, maybe next time."

"Ugh... How do you even know there will be a next time?

"I don't but if he doesn't come to us, then we will go to him." Angelica smiles.

12