Magic Madness Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come now, I had good reasons for that..." Angelica pulls away hanging on to the hand she has a hold of and giggles, before getting closer to Tyrell again. "We believe the Queen has been using some dark magic to drain men of their life force to keep herself young or shes a succubuss or something."

Tyrell dramatically spins Angelica, pulls her back into him and they dance into a crowd on the dance floor. "Believe it or not there is a succubuss in town but she's..."

Angelica laughs again and stops Tyrell. "I can tell it's not the succubus you know. Lana followed her in her small form. The Queen must be the guilty party here. So I ask for your help."

"Let me guess, you want me to fuck the Queen so we can catch her trying to drain my life completely?" Tyrell rolls his eyes.

Angelica smiles awkwardly. "Pretty much..."

"So what's in it for me then?" Tyrell asked sharply.

"You get to fuck the Queen..." Angelica shrugs and giggles. "Your opportunity approaches, don't worry Lana and I will be close by."

As Angelica finishes talking the Queen approaches as the song currently playing ends and a new song starts. The Queen clears her throat. "Might I have this dance?"

Angelica steps back and smiles. She backs into the crowd and almost disappears.

The Queen steps in very close to Tyrell and presses herself hard into him. She looks behind him and watches as the king exits the ball alone. She looks to Tyrell and smiles.

"My daughter and your friend Lizzie had a lot to say about you Tyrell." The Queen smiles and bites her bottom lip.

"Oh really? Well I hope it was all good." Tyrell laughs.

The Queen giggles and slides a hand down Tyrell's stomach and over his crotch. She feels his cock through his pants and begins to caress it. "Oh they told me all the good things about you." She leans in close and whispers in his ear. "Why don't we slip away from this ball. You can show me how honest the girls were being."

Before Tyrell can react the Queen has grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the exit. As they leave the ball room Tyrell looks back to see Angelica and Lana are watching him. Lana winks at him and steps away from Angelica, vanishing in the crowd. The Queen pulls Tyrell out into the halls, she leads him to a large room with a fireplace. The fire is burning and crackling as the two enter the room. The heat from the fire warms them to the bone as they close the door behind them. The Queen motions for Tyrell to take a seat in the bed as she walks over to a small table in the room. She pours a drink into two goblets and turns to Tyrell.

"The pixie Queen really showed an interest in you back there. Have the two of you met before?" The Queen asked.

"No, not at all. She, like most are interested in me more for my magical abilities." Tyrell shrugs it off. "But let's not mix business with pleasure."

"Smooth." Tyrell hears a sqeuky whisper coming from the collar of his shirt. Without looking or freaking out he assumes it's Lana in her small form.

The Queen sips her drink as she hands Tyrell his. He takes a swig of it and sits it on the nightstand next to the bed. The Queen stands in front of Tyrell smiling before taking another sip of her drink. She places her goblet down on the nightstand and reaches behind her. Within a moment her dress has fallen off of her. She has her clothes made special so that she can strip them without assistance. Tyrell looks up at her in amazement. The Queen's large breast glistened in the light from the fireplace. She undoes her bra and tosses it aside before stradling Tyrell's lap. The Queen places both of her arms under her large breast and lifts them to Tyrell's lips. Tyrell takes one of her thick nipples into his mouth, he nibbles on it, and pulls it with his teeth. The Queen throws her head back and begins to moan softly. Tyrell continues to nibble on the Queen's nipple. He moves to the other breast. Sucks its nipple in his mouth and begins to suckle. As he suckles her breast he pulls and nibbles on it.

The Queen's moans begin to get louder and she begins to rock her hips. As she rocks her hips on Tyrell's lap he can feel the heat from her pussy intensifying on his throbbing cock. The heat she emits intensifies and her moans get louder. The Queen drops one of her arms and sticks her hand into Tyrell's pants. She pulls his now hard cock out of his pants and begins to stroke it as best she can. Frustrated she pushes Tyrell back and lets go of her breast. She lets out a deep sigh as Tyrell hits the bed. He opens his eyes and looks up to see the Queen mounting him. The head of his cock has parted her lips with no resistance. She is so wet he slides right in between her thick lips. She drops down on his cock and begins to moan loudly as Tyrell lets out a gasp. She looks down and places her hands on Tyrell's chest as she smiles and begins to ride him like a horse. She digs her nails into his chest, causing Tyrell to wince. The Queen continues to ride him, she lifts to the head of his cock and then drops back down to the base. Taking every inch of him and rocks on his cock. The Queen begins to cum, her legs start to shake and she digs her nails into his chest. Tyrell feels her hot cum running down his shaft and balls. He feels her hot cum pooling on the bed. Tyrell lets out a deep moan and reaches out to squeeze and caress the Queen's breast as she rides him. He squeezes her larger breast before sucking her nipples into his mouth. Tyrell squeezes and rubs as he nibbles and bites her nipple. The Queen begins to moan and her legs begin to quiver. Tyrell smiles to himself as he makes the Queen reach orgasm again.

Tyrell attempts to lift himself so they can switch positions. The Queen pushes him back down and starts to ride him harder. She begins riding him so hard the bed begins to creak as if it will break. Tyrell looks up to the Queen and her face shows pure ecstasy. Tyrell bites her nipple hard and her breathing gets louder. She begins to pant and moan. Her moans turn into a blood curdling scream as she reaches orgasm another time. She starts to cum hard, a shock wave from the orgasm travels through her body causing her to shake. She throws her head back while still screaming. Tyrell's eyes pop open as her pussy Squeezes his cock tighter than anything before. The next thing he knows his cock erupts, the orgasm is so intense every muscle in his body tenses up. It feels as if the orgasm will never stop. Tyrell attempts to snap his fingers but his muscles are still spasming. The Queen looks down on Tyrell her eyes are completely black and she has a devilish grin on her face. She opens her mouth and exposes her fangs.

The door to the room burst open. The pixie Queen Angelica walks in the room, she reaches out and a magic golden chain extends from her hand and wraps around the Queen's throat. Lana flies over to her sister's side and takes her normal form. Lana extends both of her arms and chains extend to the Queen. They wrap around her arms and both women pull hard. The Queen is pulled off of Tyrell and into the floor. Tyrell himself passes out, the Queen reverts back and begins to whimper.

"Unhand me at ONCE, or I will scream for the guards." The Queen demands.

"Angelica, she's a vampire... You got in here just in time before she drained Tyrell." Lana sighs and looks over to Tyrell.

"We have no intentions of hurting you. Why have you made a home here and what have you done with the actual Queen?" Angelica demands.

"I am the Queen. If you undo my bindings I will explain everything. I promise and once I am done explaining I will not fight you or run." The Queen drops her head.

Angelica and Lana look at each other and nod. The chains on the Queen begin to release. She gets up on the edge of the bed and lets out a sigh.

"First off I am not a full vampire, I'm a Dhampir. I was born this way. My mother was human. She loved my father but didn't want to live like him. She passed away due to a disease that she shares with me. My father believed that being a dhampir, I wouldn't have to worry about my mothers ailment. Until I did, it took hundreds of years but I was still affected by it. I found a witch that claimed she could fix my ailment with no side effects. That was only partially true. My ailment is fixed but it increased my hunger tenfold as time has gone on. You have to believe me I couldn't control myself. The hunger is so intense."

Lana asks. "What did you do to get him to pass out?"

The Queen chuckles. "Funny story, it's a special technique that a succubus taught me. Since I am stronger than any human, when my muscles tense up during a powerful orgasm it causes the man's cock to forcefully fill with blood and when he cums, he passes out. This will happen with most human men. Poor Tyrell had never experienced that."

Lana's face lights up with excitement. "You have to teach me that."

"Lana! Now is not the time to admire what she can do. She has been killing people" Angelica shakes her head.

Lana lets out a sigh as Angelica turns back to the Queen.

Angelica clears her throat. "Look, you can't stay here any longer. If you keep this up the people of Trunish will start to ask questions."

The Queen is shocked. "Then what am I supposed to do?? You can't expect me to live off the land. I wouldn't survive, I am sure of it."

Angelica smiles. "You wouldn't have to worry about that. Some of us magical people have come together and formed a council. We decided to do this so that no one race could go unchecked. We still are missing a few groups but thats where he comes in handy." Angelica points to Tyrell.

"What about me? You guys aren't planning on locking me in a dungeon and throwing away the key are you?" The Queens eyes begin to fill with tears.

"No, but you will be on house arrest so to speak. You will stay at our headquarters where the vampire delegate will be tending to you. He will help you gain control of your hunger again. At least that's what we are hoping for."

After explaining everything the Queen finally agrees to go with Angelica and Lana. They discreetly remove the Queen and Tyrell from the castle. They sneak through town, once they reach the outskirts Lana whistles. A horse drawn carriage slowly moves out of the wooded area surrounding the road out of town. Lana and Angelica get Tyrell and the Queen into the carriage. Angelica gets in the carriage with Tyrell and the Queen while her sister Lana drives.

After a couple hours of driving, they approach a large house. The house appears old and abandoned on the outside minus one room that has a light on. Lana and Angelica help the Queen and Tyrell into the dark house. Angelica takes Tyrell into a small room with a bed in it. She lays him in the bed and exits the room. Meanwhile Lana has led the Queen to the room with a light on. She opens the door and leads the Queen inside. A tall thin man is standing by the window looking out into the night sky. Lana sits the Queen in a chair and clears her throat. The man in front of the window turns his head towards Lana and then back to the window. Shortly after Angelica walks into the room and closes the door behind her. The man at the window turns around and examines the Queen. He walks over to her and extends his hand, the Queen reaches out with her own hand. The man takes it, he turns it to one side and then to the other. He takes his free hand and pricks the Queen's hand with it. He pulls his hand back with a drop of blood on his finger. He extends his tongue and licks the blood from his finger. His face contorts and he spits the blood to the ground.

"I can help her, but it's going to take time..." The man looks to the Queen. "And it won't be pleasant... I am Yeven by the way. I am a doctor and, unlike yourself a full Vampire. For now I want you to attempt to get some rest. You and I have a long and busy day tomorrow."

Yeven nods to Angelica and Lana before exiting the room. Angelica and Lana head for the door as well.

"Someone will come get you in the morning and you will begin your rehabilitation. Good luck to you." Angelica leaves the room followed by Lana.

The pair make it to a room and crack open the door inside Tyrell is still sleeping like a baby in the bed. They both laugh to themselves and move to their own rooms.

12