Magic Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Garrett, should I be afraid?" she asked, nervously.

"No my love. I've wanted you all of these years. I've followed you from afar -- your career advancement, your divorce. When I saw a job opening at your company I decided I'd make you want me. I seduced your co-workers with the hope that their talk would get back to you. I'm the one that hooked up Dave Gregory with his new job. I knew that when Dave left you'd come running to me."

A flood of emotions overwhelmed Adrienne. He did that to her co-workers, to Dave -- all to get her attention? Was she that much of a prize? Or was he set on revenge? His answer suggested she was a prize, but she had to be sure.

"If you want to beat me to exact your revenge, please do so and be done with it," she declared, almost whimpering.

"You've got me all wrong. I find you to be the most desirable woman in the world. I knew in my lowly position I'd never attract your attention. But now, you do want me. And I want you."

Adrienne processed his statements, hearing the sincerity in his voice. Beginning to be reassured, her need now bubbled to the surface. "Then please, if you love me, please make me cum."

Garrett decided to show Adrienne with actions instead of words. He got on his knees and placed his face directly underneath the smoldering blonde's pussy, pressing his lips upward against her sex.

"Don't cum yet, my love." He flicked his tongue back and forth against her swollen, throbbing clit, sending her head spinning into space.

"Oh God Garrett... more! Please! Just a little more!" The muscles in her thighs were quivering, trying to trap his mouth against her. But the spreader bar prevented such an action.

He pushed his tongue deep inside her, pressing his lips against her nether lips, sucking the juices out of her. Adrienne's arms tugged at the pulley rope, and her legs shook as an orgasm started to blossom in her core. Her breathing became irregular as Garrett's oral assault continued.

"Garrett... I'm going to cum! I'm so close!"

"No... not yet. Hold it back, darling." Garrett shifted his body slightly and pulled Adrienne's ass cheeks apart, licking her anus with a broad wet stroke.

"Mmmmmmm... no one has ever licked my ass before," she choked out in a husky voice. She'd now surrendered, not wondering what would happen next but instead staying in the moment.

Garrett stood up, unclamped her nipples, moved behind her and resumed licking her ass. The sudden circulation in Adrienne's nipples created an unexpected surge of pain and lust.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Adrienne screamed as her rock hard nipples were jolted by every pain and pleasure receptor within them.

Garrett knew that she was ready. He used two fingers to rapidly massage her clit while his tongue probed deep into her ass. Adrienne's pucker squeezed his tongue as she ascended toward a head splitting, mind blowing orgasm.

Garrett pulled back for a moment to command, "Cum, Adrienne."

The blonde thrashed against her bonds, swaying her body wildly to and fro as her orgasm took control of it. Beneath the blindfold, her eyes were squeezed shut as Adrienne wanted to remember this glorious feeling, a feeling of bliss she'd never before experienced. Garrett played with her and tongued her until she was gasping and sagging in the ropes.

He backed away, admiring Adrienne now, her nude body, glistening with sweat, still rippling with the aftershocks of her orgasm, the muscles in her legs so well defined as they tensed with each residual wave of pleasure, her breasts heaving with each breath, the saliva dripping from her mouth from the moaning and screaming, and the juices flowing down her thighs, the evidence of her wanton lust.

"Fuck me Garrett," she moaned, several times.

As she was pleading for him to fuck her, Garrett briskly removed his clothes, and increased the room's illumination. He detached the spreader bar, leaving its cuffs around her ankles. Lowering the pulley rope, he caught her in his arms as he released the chain of her wrist cuffs from the rope. Finally, he stripped off her blindfold, and gazed into the deep pools of her wide open eyes, seeing in their depths her desire -- her craving for him now.

He kissed her and she returned his kiss with a passion that shook him to his core. She pressed her body against his -- hot bare skin against warm bare skin.

As their lips parted, she pleaded, "Please! I need you! I need you to fuck me, Garrett!" She'd completely surrendered her control, letting her body make its demands. Her need was so great that a tear trickled down her cheek.

Garrett led her to a padded bench, shaped something like a sawhorse. Instinctively, she laid herself face down upon it, stretching out along its length, settling her breasts so they dangled off of each side. Swiftly, Garrett attached the chain on her wrist cuffs to a hook at the far end of the bench, stretching her arms forward. He secured her ankle cuffs to the bottoms of the near legs of the bench. He gave her only a minute to experience her vulnerability in this restraint.

Adrienne loved the feeling of being so helpless before him. Her body was begging for his touch -- begging to be ravished by him. To give and receive pleasure. Confined as she was, she could only make slight churning motions of her hips, as if her cunt was searching -- seeking to be filled.

Garrett stepped up close behind her, grasping her hips to steady her. The heady scent from the nectar that was leaking from between her engorged, splayed open labia made the blood pound in his temples. The head of his cock touched that wetness, and it was as if a warm, hungry mouth was sucking, pulling him deeper. Her natural lubricant coated his dick as, for the first time, he coupled with the woman he loved. Her cunt sheathed his manhood in its warm embrace as his pubic hairs pressed against her ass cheeks.

"Oh yes... oh yes... oh yes... " Adrienne was murmuring, over and over as she felt him enter her -- claim her! Just as she thought her pleasure couldn't possibly get any more intense, he started fucking her!

Garrett fucked her with long, even, rhythmic strokes, clutching her waist for leverage, and burying himself to the hilt with each thrust. Adrienne's throat became dry with her groans, moans, and panting breaths, and she was only able to rasp out a sound like 'AAAAAAHHHH' as she began a climax unlike any she'd experienced before. He smiled as he felt her cunt muscles rippling and quivering on his cock, as she surrendered to her release.

As her wave of orgasm subsided, Garrett let go of her waist, and leaned forward, reaching out and cupping her tits. The change in angle of his body not only required him to thrust harder into her -- it also increased the pressure of her clit against the bench's padding. Each stroke of his cock caused a massaging force on her sensitive nub. Not only that, his fingers had found her nipples, and were rolling and tugging them masterfully.

Adrienne was building toward another amazing climax when she felt Garrett's cock begin twitching inside her as it started spewing his load. Those spurting sensations took her over her orgasmic precipice and she shrieked as her body was wracked with astonishing sensations! The pleasure was so intense that she actually passed out, her senses overwhelmed, and her body reflexively continuing its shivers and shakes.

When Adrienne came to, she felt Garrett's warm body above hers, enveloping her in a loving, protective embrace. Her cuffs had been removed, and she was on her back on a soft, comfortable mat. Garrett's blue eyes were gazing into hers, and his smile lit up the room. She smiled back.

"Welcome back," he said, grinning. "I'll take your going unconscious as a great compliment, my dear."

"That was remarkable -- indescribable, magical" she murmured. "Thank you," she purred. "So that's what it feels like to cede my control." She smiled. "It was all that you promised -- and more. I hope we can do lots more of it." She looked a little pensive. "Garrett, I'm willing to let you take charge, and fuck me -- use me -- any way that you want." His grin broadened. "But may I express a wish, now and then?"

"Certainly," the magic man replied. He was gratified that she was increasingly in touch with her physical needs.

"Then I wish..." her cheeks radiated a gentle heat against his face as she blushed. "I wish that you'd fuck me, face to face, right here on this mat, and right now."

She got her wish.