Magic Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

'Entry to paradise is only possible for those without sin and I rather suspect you have sin in mind', she said archly.

'Since when was fucking a woman a sin?' Adrian enquired.

'When he's already married to another woman' Karen responded jokingly.

'I'm afraid my marriage passed its sell by date some time ago', Adrian replied.

They continued there gentle provocative exchanges for some time and it was after nine o'clock when they finally made a discrete sortie into the annex. They walked up the wide carpeted staircase together; somehow it seemed natural to hold hands. All was quiet until they were startled out of their complacency by the sound of the door of the bridal suite opening. A couple hastened by averting their faces. Now they really were alone in the annex.

'It's rather spooky here.' Karen said with a shiver. Adrian drew her close to him.

'Don't worry, I'll stay with you.'

Karen showed no reaction to the implied suggestion of sharing a bedroom. They walked hand in hand into one of the rooms. 'We'd better not put the light on it might be noticed. I'll open the curtains. The bathroom light will be OK it doesn't show outside.'

They sat down together on the side of the bed bathed in the orange glow of the street lights. He kissed her on the lips and ran his hand up her thigh again but this time he progressed beyond her stocking tops to the crotch of her knickers

'Shall we stay then?' he murmured.

'Oh yes', she said; gently squeezing his incipient erection.

When Adrian returned from taking a shower, wrapped in a towel, Karen had partially undressed and was sitting on the side of the bed looking delectable in black lingerie.

'Christ! You look good enough to eat but I'd much rather sleep with you.' He let his towel fall to the floor and watched as she removed her slip and casually hung it by its flimsy straps from his erect member.

'I knew there had to be a use for that thing', she said playfully. He reached over and unfastened her bra exposing her neat pert beautiful globes. Kneeling down in front of her he kissed each beautiful breast in turn before attempting to pull down her knickers.

'You'll have to unfasten my suspenders first.'

'Sorry, I've never done this before', he said by way of a joke.

This would probably not be the best time to explain that Julia always threaded her suspender straps inside her knickers. For some unknown and probably disgusting Freudian reason he particularly enjoyed making love to a woman wearing stockings, suspenders and high heeled shoes. The only partially rational explanation could be that he liked to pretend he was fucking a prostitute. Soon Karen's knickers also hung from the end of his cock together with her stockings and suspender belt.

'I'm going to take a shower and don't you dare try my underwear on while I'm gone. I've met kinky guys like you before' she joked.

Adrian handed back her stockings and suspenders.

'OK I admit it; I'm kinky, but humour my mild perversion and put your stockings back on when you've showered. And I promise not to wank in your knickers while you're gone!'

'Don't be disgusting Adrian!'

Her beautiful naked silhouette was lit up as she opened the bathroom door. Adrian had a sudden overwhelming urge to join her in the shower. She turned half surprised to find he had followed her into the bathroom.

'Just show a little patience lover boy.' He put his arms round her and began to squeeze he bottom. Gradually her struggles to free herself from his grasp subsided. His cock was rubbing insistently against her vulva.

'You can shower later; I need to fuck you right now.' He led her, unresisting now, to the bed where they lay down together in a closely entwined embrace. After a few moments she opened her legs wide.

'OK let's have a quick fuck so long as you promise me a long slow fuck later.'

Ten minutes later they both lay staring up at the ceiling in a mood of mellow post coital relaxation

'OK, I'll indulge your kinky tart fantasy now.' Karen scooped up her underwear and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later she stood in the doorway wearing stockings suspenders and high heeled shoes. 'How's that, do I look like a hundred pounds an hour tart now?' She climbed back on the bed and straddled him. In the lurid orange streetlights it looked like a scene from a pornographic live sex cabaret. 'I see your member's looking perky again.' She swiveled round so that her labial lips were close to Adrian's mouth and leaned forward and began to suck his cock. He pulled her body downwards bringing her wide open cunt into close contact with his mouth and probed gently with his tongue. Silently they pleasured each other until Adrian could feel her throbbing orgasmic spasms. She choked slightly as his ejaculation hit the back of her throat. They rolled apart temporarily exhausted and satisfied. Adrian got up.

'Is there any coffee Adrian? I want something to wash away the taste of your semen.'

'It doesn't look like it. I'll get some from one of the other rooms.

'Why don't we explore. It looks an interesting place.' Together they strolled naked along the landing looking in at all the empty rooms there bodies intermittently illuminated as they passed windows. Adrian slipped his arms round her waist, squeezed her buttocks and then reached up and tweaked her breasts.

'Did I tell you; you've got lovely tits and a delicious arse.'

'Are you getting horny again?'

'Oh yes.'

'So am I.'

At the end of the corridor there was a tall blanket chest. 'Why don't you get up on this chest, it's a very convenient height for my cock.' As she lay back on the chest he lifted her legs onto his shoulders and eased his prick inside her. Once again the lascivious pair writhed and twisted while exchanging obscene words of gratification and encouragement on their way to their third orgasmic climax of the evening.

'I think it's time we had a coffee break, don't you?'

Later, much later, they fell asleep, still naked, in each others arms.

****

Suddenly he was fucking her again and she was screaming with pleasure. He started awake. Karen continued screaming while above them loomed the face of a distraught angry man. Adrian leapt out of bed while Karen tried to cover her naked body. The man backed away.

'Oh God, I'm sorry I thought my wife was here with another man. Please excuse me I'll go. Oh my God, I'm so sorry; I've got the wrong room. I'll go. Please excuse me.' The man rushed out of the room with Adrian in pursuit. Suddenly, realizing he was naked, he stopped at the foot of the stairs.

'Has he gone?' Karen was standing beside him.

'I think so; he must have been looking for the couple we saw leaving earlier.' Together they patrolled the whole annex to check that they were truly alone. 'It's been quite a weekend. Let's go and make a cup of tea then I'm going to fuck you again.'

GC10
GC10
38 Followers
12