Magic, Mischief and Money Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Adder4321
Adder4321
11 Followers

"I don't get women pregnant unless I want to. Plus, I'm a professional: I've never gotten a single one of my clients pregnant," Denzik said, looking past the time bomb of a dwarf to one of his friends; a tall, thin human with greyish hair, who was putting an awful lot of effort into looking as relaxed as possible. "If you want to find the father of your sister's child, I would start by looking at your friend there."

Looking between Denzik and his friend, the tall human stammered, "Look, Reid, I was going to tell you, but-"

His already frayed temper snapped and Reid punched his former friend in the face, breaking his nose and splattering blood everywhere. He tried to get another hit in, but found this difficult as he was rendered unconscious by a sizable oaken log covered in iron studs and bolts.

"Alright, get this sorry idiot out of here," the owner said with disdain. Reid's friends were more than happy to drag their sleeping companion from the bar, while she turned back to Denzik, "This will be the last time something like this happens in my bar, understood?"

"No promises, Liz, but I'm sure I'll make it up to you somehow," Denzik smiled to her, before shouting to the whole bar, "This round is on me!"

After paying a generous amount of money for an equally generous amount of alcohol, Denzik turned to Anikara and said, "Alright, I'll probably be working until midnight, so you can do whatever you feel like until them. Just don't come to the wagon unless you feel like joining in."

"Wait, what am I supposed to do until then?" She replied, sounding a little annoyed.

"Have a drink, make some friends, do some reckless things. You know, have fun. You do know how to do that, right?" He shrugged, giving her a handful of coins from his purse.

Anikara looked a little crestfallen as she made her way over to the bar. She had expected this, after all, he had warned her that he would probably be busy most nights. Still, she felt a pang of longing as she saw him talking to a group of females that had gathered around him. Turning back to Liz behind the bar, she ordered her first mug of ale and despite its rich flavour, she tasted only bitterness.

*

Several hours and several more mugs of ale later, Anikara was still sitting in much the same position as she had when Denzik had first left. The only difference was that now her cheeks were redder and she was almost alone in the tavern.

Liz was just cleaning up when she noticed the elf still slumped at the bar. She said to her tenderly, "Hey, you ok?"

Anikara was drunks, but not inebriated and her voice was only slightly slurred as she replied, "Yeah, just a bit tired."

"If you're waiting for Denzik to finish up, I think that he's out of customers now," Liz said, gesturing to the empty room.

Anikara looked around and realised that she was right. Smiling to the bartender and leaving two bronze coins as a tip, the elf wandered out of the bar, reaching Denzik's wagon without too much trouble. She pulled aside the curtains and reached his bed, looking down at him.

The tall man was completely naked, sprawled out on his bed and utterly exhausted. He roused as she entered and smiled up at her, unbothered by his extremely undignified appearance. He sat up and Anikara looked down at his limp cock. It began hardening as she looked at it and Anikara was more than a bit shocked at what she saw.

Denzik's manhood was extremely average. Not unimpressive, but certainly not colossal pillar that Anikara had seen in the crystal. He was cleanly shaven and smooth skinned, but other than that, there was nothing notable about him at all.

But he was still Denzik, and that was all that Ani needed.

Kicking off her boots, she moved towards him quickly and placed her hands on his chest. He let her push him backwards and climb onto the bed, laying besides his legs so that she could examine his semi erect cock more closely. She saw that it was red and raw, clearly just as exhausted as the rest of him. Even in her drunken state, she knew that she should be gentle.

Rather than the violent and instinctive sucking and rubbing that she had used in her simulation, she started this blowjob with a light kiss to his head, gentle and fleeting. From there, she worked her way down, peppering him with kisses and licks, quickly bring his cock to full mast and a groan of pleasure to his lips. She nuzzled against his full length, loving the feeling of his warmth against her.

She went for his balls next, introducing herself with a kiss, before enveloping his left nut in her warm mouth. She sucked it, long and slow, massaging and teasing them and soon enough all of the aches and pains that had tormented Denzik were gone from his mind. His hand reached down to stroke her long blonde hair as she took his other ball in her mouth as well. While his balls, like his cock, were average, they were still quite snug inside of Ani's small mouth and her thighs moistened at the feeling of his balls filling her mouth. She sucked, licked, poked and pushed his balls and as she worked, she could hear him moan as he approached orgasm.

Just as she was sure that he was about to explode, she released his balls from the prison of her mouth and with agonizing slowness, traced the path from them to his head with her tongue. When she finally reached it, she looking up, into his eyes. She smiled up at him before opening her mouth and wrapping it around his cock. She went down as far as she could, getting a little over halfway before gagging. The vibrations from her choking sent Denzik over the edge and he coated the inside of her mouth, forcing her to pull his manhood free. He continued coming in several spurts, each covering a different part of her face.

Stilling coughing, both from the sensation of his shaft filling her mouth and his cum filling her throat, it was a while before she actually tasted his seed. When she did she was shocked by the saltiness, as well as the thick texture. Even so, the sheer dirtiness of doing something like this in real life made the dampness between her legs that much stronger and both she and Denzik noticed a faint smell of arousal coming from the same location.

She saw that his manhood was limp after her attack and she asked him with a no small amount of concern, "Can you keep going?"

Denzik actually laughed when he heard that, waving away her worries and saying, "For you, I can keep going all night."

"I'm going to hold you to that," she grinned back.

Her face still covered in his cum, she climbed up on top of him, her fabric covered crotch grinding against his returning erection. Before she could go any further, he reached over to a bench beside his bed and grabbed a towel.

"You want to clean up?" He asked, gesturing to her face.

After wiping herself off, she threw the towel back to the side of the room. Like a woman possessed, she went on to all but tear off her jacket. After she removed it, Denzik reached up and helped her take of the cotton shirt she wore underneath. Beneath that, only a plain white bra covered the elf's modest breasts. For a moment, she looked down at herself with an expression approaching disappointment, as she mentally compared her present chest to the gargantuan mounds of flesh that she had been endowed with in the simulation.

She looked up at Denzik, expecting to see him sharing her disappointment. Instead, he was looking over her body with lust and admiration, his eyes scanning her curving hips, toned stomach and perky chest, before resting on her pretty face. And then returning to her breasts. Not wanting to keep him waiting anymore, she pulled off her bra and exposed her breasts that had for so long served only to embarrass her.

Her breasts, like the rest of her, were pale and small, yet quite spectacular. Each one was less than a handful, but soft and perfectly shaped, topped with a pair of tiny pink nipples. Nipples which were presently hard as diamonds.

Denzik's rough hands reached up to cover those mounds, pressing into their pillow like softness. Pushing, poking and squeezing, he expertly teased her breasts, leaving them pink and raw. She was panting by the time he started focusing on her nipples, rubbing her mound against his shaft. When the pressure became too much, she rolled onto her side to try and struggle out of her pants. Denzik released her ample chest to help and soon enough she had shed her trousers and white panties.

Returning to her position on her knees above Denzik's cock, she positioned the head of his manhood at the entrance to her slit. After only a moment's hesitation, she slowly lowered herself onto him, gasping at the feeling of him filling her. She wasn't a virgin, but none of her previous romances could even compare to this, so she was taking it slow. A low moan escaped her upper lips as her lower lips pressed against his pelvis.

Denzik's hands found their way to her womanly hips, lightly digging into them as she lifted herself back up until his shaft almost came free from her now soaked cunt. She lowered herself faster now, their bodies slamming together. She continued to pile on the speed, until the sound of flesh striking flesh filled the wagon and she fell forwards, her fingers digging into Denzik's muscular chest and holding her up.

Her legs were burning from effort of riding him and as she approached orgasm, she stopped lifting and dropping herself onto him and starting rubbing and twisting her hips against his. Her soft moans and cries mingled with his deeper groans and grunts, just as her sweet nectar mixed with his salty precum.

Her orgasm approached like an avalanche, slamming into her and causing her to scream into the night. Her body contorted and her fingers scratched across Denzik's masculine chest, leaving them even redder and rawer than he had left her soft chest. That was too much for Denzik and he held her hips against him as he exploded within her, moaning her name as he filled her with his seed.

Ani fell against his body, smiling in contentment. Denzik ran his hand across her back, relishing in the feeling of her closeness. They lay there together for who knew how long, until Anikara broke the silence.

"So, are you ready to go again?" she asked playfully, running her finger along his jaw.

End

Adder4321
Adder4321
11 Followers
12