Magic Mountain

Story Info
Magic mountain.
2.1k words
3.69
36.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin and her husband had enjoyed exactly one week of honeymooner's bliss before she had to ship out for the desert. And since absence at times makes the heart grow fonder, their longing for each other had only grown stronger as the months passed. Erin in particular had wanted to do something special for her husband. She knew how hard it would be for him to keep the faith. After all, he is a very attractive man and there were women out there who get off on conquering married men. But from all reports, he was being a good boy (she didn't have a spy network or anything like that, it's just that her and Ryan have mutual friends who love to gossip). She went through many plans in her mind, but every locale she could think of seemed to be either hot, sandy, or both. After a year and a half of hot and sandy that was the very last place she wanted to be.

What she really wanted was the cold. You know, weather they could snuggle in, make their own fire. Then it hits her. The Swiss Alps hold snow year-round. They'd be in a foreign country for their true honeymoon, there would be skiing, an activity they both enjoyed, and best of all there would be no sand! She told Ryan and he agreed that it would be a great idea. They would have a blast.

* * *

The couple still considered themselves newlyweds since they had spent so little of their time together since they tied the knot. They certainly acted the part. They made out in the terminal, fooled around on the plane, and had to stop about a half-dozen times in their rental car on the way to the ski lounge. The scenery around them was picturesque and yet neither of them could care less. They were into each other and unashamed; who cared if people stared? They were married, dammit!

After a lot of kissing (and fondling and a few quickies) they made it to the ski lounge. They unpacked their bags and got changed into attire more fitting to their snowy paradise and hit the slopes. Erin hadn't skied in a while so she braved her husband's good natured ribbing and practiced a bit on the bunny slopes. Because she didn't want Ryan to see her fall on her buns too many times (not to mention the fact that he could be mighty distracting just standing there), she banished him to them more advanced slopes. He left reluctantly.

Shortly after Ryan left, Erin met this raven-haired ski instructor named Chloe as she practiced. She was 5'6'', and almost as busty as Erin herself. There was instant attraction there, although neither would acknowledge it at the time. Chloe spoke perfect, barely accented English and was easy to understand as she gave Erin a quick refresher course. Once she even got behind Erin to show her a particular ski position. With Chloe's breasts pushed up against her back and her melodious voice in her ear, Erin's face was red. Not all of it was from the cold either.

A little more confident in her skills now than she was before, she rejoined Ryan on the slopes and soon her face was red again. They were on the intermediate slopes and as they rode down together their skis got tangled and they tumbled a few feet before coming to a stop. Far from hurt, they laughed at each other, trying to figure out what happened and who to assign blame to. To this day, neither of them could tell who threw the first handful of snow, just that it erupted into a two person snow war at close range. They were rolling down again after Erin tackled Ryan. Not being one to go down easy, he wrestled with her until he was on top. Not for long however; soon Erin had the upper hand. It went on like this for a while, the couple rolling on top of each other until they were halfway down the hill, breathing heavily, nose to nose and lips merely inches from one another. As quickly as it began, the snow fight was over. Another struggle was just beginning.

With about the same level of intensity they concentrated on taking off just enough clothes to make love. More than that would have been both unnecessary and a waste of time. They used their discarded clothing as a pallet and in moments Erin was riding high, her nipples erect as much from the chill as the level of arousal. Her hands were braced on her husband's chiseled chest and she had a triumphant smile on her face, the smile of a goddess overlooking her patron city. Ryan's hands were on her hips, setting a furious pace from below, obviously pleased yet concentrating on making the moment last for as long as possible.

He decided that he wanted to be on top next. In a parody of their previous snow roll antics he put her on her back while they were still connected, then pinned her wrists to the ground. Her legs were already on either side of him when he pulled off that maneuver; undaunted, she simply wrapped her legs around his mighty torso, locked her ankles and submitted to the extremely pleasurable sensations her husband caused within her. But not at all quietly. In fact it seemed as though she were being extra loud on purpose, proclaiming to the world at large that she and her husband were making love and furthermore, her husband was damn good at it.

After finishing up (big climax) they found their way into their clothes and headed back to the lodge where they were greeted by cheers and a standing ovation. The lodge wasn't crowded at that time of year yet they still had a sizable audience, one who had just witnessed Erin ride like a Valkyrie in her pink puffball hat and then get ravished like a slave girl. Some of the women were giving Ryan appraising looks as they clapped, apparently considering just how good he was. The couple's modesty was long gone; they took a bow and walked proudly to the bar. The proprietor gave them hot cocoa on the house.

They basked in the adoration of their newfound fan club for a while before they decided to retire to the jacuzzi for a nice hot soak. Erin proclaimed she had to visit the little girl's room first and that she should meet him in the hot tub. With that settled she went to where she said she was going, taking some time to gather up her bathing suit to change in the common area. She just happened to run into Chloe while she was changing out of her bathing suit. They looked each other over brazenly, each appreciating the view and not even trying to hide the desire they had developed on the bunny slopes. And then Erin got an idea. She asked Chloe if she was busy and would she object to having a little fun. Chloe smiled and stated that she was willing and more to the point, eager. And they began to plan...

* * *

It was just past nightfall when the newlyweds retired from the jacuzzi and walked arm in arm to their bedroom. The door was barely closed before they started kissing. Erin broke it off before it could get more advanced, however. She did have plans after all. She told Ryan to take off his shirt, then reached inside her bag to grab two pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. She bade him to lay on the bed and she cuffed both arms to the headboard. When he was secured she told him she'd be back and entered the bathroom, supposedly to prepare. Ryan just relaxed. He knew that when she got that mischievous look in her eyes that he'd be in for a wild night. He had no idea just how wild it would be.

His eyes almost came out of his head when Chloe stepped out of the bathroom with his wife in tow. There they presented themselves to him, a couple visions of beauty. And he was mesmerized when they began their irregular strip tease. Instead of stripping themselves they stripped each other, in a way that was plain to see that it wasn't just for his benefit, that they were into each other as much as they were into him. As both the familiar and unfamiliar bodies were revealed to him in a most tantalizing fashion he was of mixed emotions. While he felt privileged to be the sole audience for this mind blowing show, he was also green with envy; he would have loved to be able to join in at that moment.

He need not have worried. They would get to him eventually, but at the moment they were exploring. And when they got down to that sexy lingerie, Chloe in white and Erin in red, his smile was like a 1000 watt bulb. The smile got even brighter when Erin's body was laid next to her husband's and Chloe licked her sweet nectar from between her legs. Erin played with Chloe's hair and moaned softly, telling her husband just how much she enjoyed the attention paid to her most feminine places. The bulge in Ryan's pants was visible by now. Both the girls were rubbing it as they had their fun. Erin of course returned the favor, lapping at Chloe's labia and clitoris with care. And while Chloe was being serviced she talked dirty. In four different languages. Ryan's arms strained against his restraints to no avail, again enjoying the show but desperately wanting to participate.

The girls were not ignoring the only penis in the room, rather they were teasing him, getting his blood boiling so that when he was unleashed he would be able to properly pleasure the both of them. Now it was time the next stage. Time to get a frustrated Ryan in on the action. The girls disengaged from one another and finished disrobing. They presented Ryan with two amazing pairs of breasts. He got to kiss and lick both sets while the girls kissed and touched each other, sometimes even sampling two or three nipples at once. Suddenly they decided he was wearing too many clothes. They set out to expose his member, slowly removing his trousers and underwear.

Next the girls took turns pleasuring his member with lips, mouths, and tongues, occasionally sharing it between themselves. When they weren't sharing the one that did not have her mouth full of Ryan's manhood occupied herself with the rest of his body. He was on cloud nine by that time, threatening to fountain from all the attention. But they all knew that the time for teasing was soon coming to an end. The air was thick with lust and longing; some desires were to be fulfilled this night and the time was fast approaching.

Erin called off the teasing, for it was time to get down to business. She tossed Chloe the keys and told her that she could set her man free. Chloe took the time to lower her lower lips onto his mouth in a modified French kiss before complying. Meanwhile Erin took it upon herself to be impaled on the penis that was now legally hers. Soon they were all blissfully attacking each other with body parts that rarely see sunlight. They switched positions frequently, arms and legs a jumble, and until the morning those three were the only people on earth. Nothing else at the time was more important than fulfilling a desire so strong, so all encompassing there was only two choices; submit to it or die. This was more to them than just a little fun. This was a transcendent experience.

After a session so intense they found it necessary to sleep. There was never a sleep in all the world as peaceful as the exhausted lovers shared that morning. The evening's activities were a perfect end to a wonderful first day. They stayed in the Swiss Alps for six more nights. Chloe came when she could, but even without her there was no flag on the intensity or the intimacy of the newlyweds. Whether it was wild, frantic sex or slow, passionate lovemaking, the couple (and occasionally the trio) explored each other extensively. By the end of their vacation they knew each other better than they ever knew was possible. No question about it, those mountains were magic.